• ...
17
 50
 6,354

Chapter 1

Authors Note: Im not pasting the entire first paragraph of Cup Cakes. I also won't go into full detail of the basement if you read the fanfic, you'd know these things.




Sudenly, Dash remembered that she had somewhere to be; she was supposed to meet with Pinkie Pie in five minutes. Dash had gotten so caught up in her exersises that she'd nearly forgotten that Pinkie had asked to meet her at Sugarcube Corner at three. Pinkie hadn't said why, or what they were doing, but Dash knew with Pinkie it could be anything. Dash wasn't sure if she really wanted to go, though. She was so engaged with her stunts that she thought about blowing Pinkie off and continue flying. She decided to keep on flying. What harm could it do? she thought to herself. She was having the time of her life, but felt a little tired, so she went home to take a nap.

At Sugarcube Corner Pinkie was growing impatient. Dash should be here by now, Pinkie thought, It's not like she would just blow me off. Pinkie began pacing irritated. She ran inside to check the clock. It was 3:57, Dash wasn't coming. If she won't come to me, I'll just go to her. Pinkie thought, she turned to leave, Oh, I almost for got my cup cakes.

Dash was sleeping peacefully in her clould home when yelling awoke her. "Dashiiiiieee, waaaaaaake uuuuuup." Dashes eyes shot open and she saw Pinkies head in her clould home, Horse apples. "I know why you didn't come to my Sugarcube Corner," Pinkie started staring at Dashes nervous face, "Because your sick! I mean why else wouldn't you want to come to Sugarcube Corner. DUH!" Dash sighed in relief. "So to make you feel better I broght you a cupcake." Pinkie produced a yellow cupcake from her mane.

"What kind is it?" Dash asked not caring that Pinke used her mane to store sweets.

"Banana?"

"Pinkie, you know I'm allergic to bananas."

She dropped it from the home and pulled an identical one from her mane "Well this ones uh, um, strawberry!"

"Pinkie, that looks like the same cupcake."

"Well why don't you taste it and find out?"

"I don't want to take any chances Pinkie, plus f it was near that banana one, or touched your hoof after the banana one, it's still not safe for me to eat it."

Dashes logic, and strong will were infuriating her, causing her hair to loose volume, "EAT IT!" she screamed throwing the cupcake at Dash with all of her might. Dash of corse dodged it, causing Pinkies hair to go limp. Everything she stored in it fell onto Dashes floor: to many cupcakes to possably fit in her mane, and a knife. Dash flew out the window towards Ponyville seeing Pinkie was standing on a ladder. Rainbow had made it the outskirts of town before Pinkie caught up with her.

"Oh Dashie, where are you?" Pinkie looked around, and finaly saw Rainbow, "There you are!" Before Dash had time to react Pinkie threw almost all of her cupcakes at her, with so much accuracy they all hit her in the face. the shear force caused Rainbow to open her mouth. She spat them all out. Dash felt dizzy though, her mouth hung open, and her wings slowed. Pinkie used this to her advantage, throwing a cupcake into Dashes open maw. Dashes eyes widened with horror, before she slipped into unconciousness.

"YES!" Pinkie cried out in triumth, before she was over come with rage, seeing Rainbow land softly on a clould, "YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! Now I have to get my bucking ladder. Getting Rainbow down, and to my basement is hard enough." She looked at the sun set, "She'll be down by night, no pony with be around."

-

Dash awoke being dragged by Pinkie through Sugarcube Corner. She glanced at Pinkie, who had not yet realised Dash was awake, and saw Pinkie had her normal cotton candy mane. Pinkie opened the door to the basement, they were greeted by the foul smell of death, and decay. Dash took this as her chance and kicked Pinkie sending her flying down the stairs. Dash lept out onto the street, and saw it was already night.

"Oh Dashie!" Dash turned seeing straight haired Pinkie limping on three legs, her back left leg was broken. Dash bolted to the closest house of one of her close friends, Twilights. Dash banged on the door screaming for help. Twilight opened the door slowly, she was still tired being woken up in the middle of the night.

"Rainbow Dash are you crazy?" Twilight said tiredly, "Do you know what time it is?"

"No," Dash said glancing from Twilight to Sugarcube Corner, "Can I please come in?" Twilight let the pegasus in, she was to tired to argue.

"So Dash would you care to tell me why you came here?" Twilight wanted to know why her sleep was interrupted.

"Well, i was suppo-" Dash was interupted by Twilights loud snoring, Dash decided to get some sleep to, but not before locking all the doors and windows, to keep Pinkie out. I can tell Twi in the morning, we both need some sleep. Dash fell asleep next to Twilight on couch.

Pinkie finaly made it to the library, but found all the doors locked. She even tried the windows, but had no luck. Pinkie curled up infront of the door to sleep. I can wait here all night if I have to, lets just hope Twilight and Spike don't find out. Pinkie thought to herself, before falling asleep.

-

Rainbow woke up very early, unlike her, but she had something troubling on her mind. She noticed Twilight laying on her, and moved to wake her up.

"Huh? Wha?" Twilight sputtered when she awoke, "Rainbow what are you doing here...." she trailed off as the events of last night replayed in her mind. "So, what happened again?" Twilight never heard Rainbows story.

"Well I was showing these awesome tricks to the school children, I was gonna go to Pinkies, but decided not to. When I was done flying I went home to take a nap, Pinkie woke me up standing on a ladder. She tried to feed me banana cup cakes, I'm allergic to bananas by the way. When I wouldn't eat them her hair fell straigh realesing knives, and she pegged a pastry at my head. When I left she chased after me, and forced one down my throat, I guess they weren't banana. Anyway the cup cake was drugged or something, because the next thing I knew she was dragging me through Sugarcube Corner. When she opened the basement door to drag me in, the stench of decay overwhelmed me, so I kicked Pinkie down the stairs. She limped afer me as I headed here." Dash explained.

"Spike, get down here, I must write a letter to the princess, now!" Twilight screamed to the second story of her house. "Rainbow, do you think she has any thing to do with the disapearences? I mean you said yourself the basement stank of decay."

"If it does, it means that by choosing not to go to Sugarcube Corner, I saved myself from being next to disapear," Dash said grimly. "To think my best friend tried, to kill me, or she still is." As Rainbow finished Spike came down with paper and a quill.

-

Spike burned the letter and stared at Twilight in shock, "Do you think it really was Pinkie? I mean shes so sweet, and always throws the best parties."

Twilght looked gravely at Spike, "Based on what Rainbow Dash said, it must be Pinkie Pie."

-


Princess Celestia glared at the papers aranged in frount of her, How do they keep disapearing, its like- a scroll fell infront of her breaking her thoughts. She opened it and read:



Dear Princess Celestia,

I may know about the disapearences in Ponyville. You must come imediatly. Pinkie Pie showed up at my friend Rainbow Dashes house with knives, and drugged her with cup cakes. She tried to drag Rainbow into her basement, Rainbow said it had the foul odar of death, and decay. Rainbow managed to escape Pinkies clutches by kicking her down the basement stares. Rainbow is currently hiding at my house.

-Your Faithful Student Twilght Sparkle Celestia stood staring at the letter for a while thinking it was a joke, but when no letter came telling her so she teleported to the library to speak with Twilight Sparkle, and Rainbow Dash.

-

"Twilight Sparkle my most faithful student, we must go check the basement at Sugarcube Corner" Princess Celestia anouced, "To see if your suspitions are correct." When Celestia tried to open the door she found it locked, she unlocked it to find Pinkie Pie asleep on the doormat. Seeing as how she was curled up, they all stepped over her, heading towards the sweet shop.

"Your Highness," Mrs.Cake said bowing, "What do you need?"

"Is it alright if we in your basement," the Princess asked politley despite the circumstanses, "Mrs.Cake?"

"Well, sure as sugar you can," Mrs.Cake said, "But I'm not sure why you'd like to, Pinkies the only one that goes down there any more." She led led them to he basement to reveal a room of true horror. Blood every where, hot coals with nails, hides from ponies, skulls, and entire heads with party hats made of their own skin. Life is a Party was writen in blood.

"Well you've found it," they all looked to see Pinkie at the top of the stairs, "I would lock you all down here if you couldn't teleport out. So I guess you caught me. You've won she said walking down the stairs. Or have you?!?!" at this last line she grabbed Ms.Cake, and her trusty hacksaw."Anypony move and she gets it." Celestia teleported Mrs.Cake to her side, leaving Pinkie surrounded.Celestia surrounded Pinkie with magic, and her and Pinkie teleported away.

As they exited Twighlight turned to Rainbow "Are you glad you stoped the disapearences, and didn't disapear yourself Rainbow?"

Rainbow Dash turned, a glare on her face, "Of corse, no ponies will disapear ever again thanks to me. To think I called that blood thirsty murderer my friend."

-

When Twilight got home Spike said the Princess sent a letter. The scroll read:



Dear Twilght Sparkle my Most Faithful Student,

I have placed Pinkamena in the House for Criminaly Insane Ponies. It is surrounded by royal guards. There is no way she could harm any pony again. Spread news throught Ponyville that the life of the party is gone, along with a cold blooded killer, hungry for blood.