• Published 10th Oct 2012
  • 6,945 Views, 795 Comments

A Shadow’s Grave - Pinkies Imagination



CJ wakes up in Equestria after a year of his own dead sleep. A miracle right? Far from it... there is a dark entity... a forgotten enemy, stalking his every move, waiting to strike... (Sequel to Where the grass is green and the girls are... PONIES?!)

  • ...
26
 795
 6,945

PreviousChapters Next
The meaning of awkward

I got some good reactions after last chapter. It seemed many of you really liked that little brony/mom moment :3 Don't worry, more to come.

Chapter 43: The meaning of awkward



As me and my father finished that sentence my mother just stood there looking a bit surprised and a bit angry.

She looked back and fourth between us. "What? I was just wondering..." She said shrugging.

I couldn't see my dad's reaction to that because I had my face covered by my hand.

"Mom.... why. Why do you do this..." I said pulling my hand down and looking at her.

She smiled. "What do you mean? I was just asking. Oh... and remember hun.... to always play sa-"

"Shut up!" I yelled interrupting her.

She just shrugged and smiled.

'You know what.... fuck trollestia.... I had to deal with something worse'

*Beep*

I looked to my watch. Then back up to my parents. My mother looked cheery like always. And my dad looked like he just had his head pumped with 80cc's of fuck.

"Listen.... I only have twenty minutes left before I need to go back. Is-"

"You haven't answered my question!" My mother cut in.

"Oh my god.... Fi-" I stopped when I felt something.... poke.... me in the..... brain?

'Sorry to interrupt... but everyone here is getting antsy....' Said an all to familiar voice.

'What are you talking about.... wait... WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS INTERRU-'

'Yes yes... so anyways I-'

'AHHHHHHHH!'

'Calm down... I just wanted to let you know about a little problem is all. Time DOES work differently here. Everyone is worried that you are gone.... for some reason. Mostly that yellow pegasus. So to avoid any suspicion of my plans I'm sending her to you until you come back'

'... He can't be fucking serious... that solution doesn't even make sense!'

'Oh wait... I can't.....'

'Oh thank god..... I don't know how many hugs my mom-'

'Ah yes! I'll send that Scootaloo pony as well!'

'Discord....'

No answer.

'Discord I swear to god... if you hung u- er... whatever the fuck you did. I will fucking rip you in two. And make a clone of you so I can do it again and I wi-'

*ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzsssssssssssssss*

Before I could finish.... again... a portal of brownish yellow energy appeared. Just in the middle of the damn room. My dad made a short yell and fell backwards flipping his chair. And my mother ran in the kitchen.

When the portal stopped swirling it disappeared. Standing there were two figures frozen in fear. Two figures that shouldn't exist in this world. Two figures my mom will literally hug to death.

Fluttershy and Scoots...

We all stood there for a moment. Well sort of.... I was the only one standing there. Scoots was laying down covering her head with her hooves. Fluttershy was as well. My dad was struggling and losing to flip the chair back over that he was still somehow sitting in, despite it being flipped backwards. And my mother went barreling into the kitchen for some unknown reason.

As Fluttershy and Scoots lay there I just stood. I didn't know what to do. 20% of my head was trying to think of what to say. The other 80% was either caught in the fuck storm of my head, or plotting on which direction to rip discord in half. By the time I figured out how to open my mouth my mother came running back into the room swinging a spatula.

"Stay back! I have a weapon here and I am not afraid to use it!" She yelled looking around.

I shook my head and looked at her.

"Mom... put that down." I said seriosuly.

She shook her head. "No! What if they are still here!" She said back.

I facepalmed. "Who is 'they' mom?" I said.

She looked around for a moment. "You know th-" She stopped when she saw the two figures laying on the ground.

Her eyes widened and she dropped the spatula. She slowly raised her finger and pointed to the two scared figures.

"P-P-ponies....." She said.

'Oh no.... oh god... why do you hate me....' I slowly nodded.

Her smile widened. In an instant she ran at them and swooped them up into a big hug. She sat on the couch and held the two figures. She must have noticed they were scared because she started stroking their manes and whispering things to them like she did to me when I was young. I never figured out how. But she had this strange feeling that always surrounded her. It's like you could never feel sad around her. Ever. There was only one exception....

I snapped myself out of the trance I had gotten into and looked back to my mother. The two ponies looked calm.

Then they opened their eyes.

Scoots immediately ran out of her arms and picked up the spatula in her mouth.

"Assume defensive positions!" She yelled as she ran up the stairs.

Fluttershy just gave a small squeak and flew after Scoots.

My mother looked at me confused. "Was it something I did?" She said.

I smiled a bit. "Don't worry, lets go find them." I said walking to the stairs.

"Don't worry about me! I'm fine in this chair!" Yelled my dad.

"Mmmk!" I yelled back.

I ran up the stairs with my mother following me close behind. When we got to the top we hear the sound of something clicking shut. I walk into the room closest to the right and look around. It was my room I had before I moved out. I moved out at 18 which was the reason for my even coming to Equestria. I looked around and noticed all of my old stuff. My TV. My game posters. I walked over and looked at what was sitting on the nightstand beside my bed. I picked up the small box and read it.

'Red vs Blue boxed set..... holy hell that's still here? I'm bringing this with me....' I thought as I picked up the box.

I looked over to my mom as she ran in the door of my room.

"Where are they?" She asked.

I heard a small noise. I pointed to my closet. She began to run towards it when I held up my hand. She stopped and looked at me. I smiled and walked towards the closet. I cleared my throat.

"Hey Shy... Scoots, it's me CJ. Can you gu-" Before I could finish a voice yelled back through the door.

"Daddy!?" Yelled the voice.

"DADDY?!" Yelled my mom.

"Mom!" I yelled back.

"CJ!" Yelled another voice.

"DADDY?!" Yelled my mom.

"Sootaloo!" Said a happy voice in the closet.

*Facepalm*

_____-----READ THIS DESCRIPTION NAOW! ALL OF IT! IT'S IMPORTANT!-----_____

Sorry again for the delay. Again... technology hates me. Anyway.... hope you are all excited for next chapter. Another thing...... RED'S RULE! (JK no they don't! Blue owns! Red sucks!) Another thing... Me and Alpha have been thinking about making a crossover Fic. It will be about.. (Dramatic pause...) The Lich king going to Equestria! And don't worry.... it won't be a bad one.... I have the Lich king's personality down perfect. It won't be a Mary Sue either... trust me.... Let me know in the comments what you guys think! And no... this will no slow down my chapter production if I do this. It is only slow right now because of site and computer problems. Let me know in the comments! Also... Feedback of this chapter is appreciated.

PreviousChapters Next