• Published 10th Oct 2012
  • 6,942 Views, 795 Comments

A Shadow’s Grave - Pinkies Imagination



CJ wakes up in Equestria after a year of his own dead sleep. A miracle right? Far from it... there is a dark entity... a forgotten enemy, stalking his every move, waiting to strike... (Sequel to Where the grass is green and the girls are... PONIES?!)

  • ...
26
 795
 6,942

PreviousChapters Next
Dangerous power

Once again, bored, so.... ANOTHER CHAPTER! Hope you all enjoy! BRONY ON! Also... YAY! 30TH CHAPTER!

Chapter 30: A dark conflict



>>>Perspective change: Evil CJ<<<

As I walked down the corridors towards the princesses' throne room I couldn't help but smile. This was all too easy. And with that idiot horse keeping CJ in check, nothing can stop me from consuming them.

"CJ, why was it so important to see the princesses?" Asked Twilight, walking alongside her friends.

"Because, I need to discuss... urgent matters with them." I said. (Dark CJ... for now anyway... sounds like normal CJ, I put the text like that to differentiate them)

She gave a nod and continued to walk. I stepped inside the room and saw the princesses. They came towards us. And I walked up to them.

"Celestia... Luna... I must speak to you now... in private." They hesitated but nodded and motioned for me to follow.

Celestia led both me and Luna to her bedroom. She opened the doors and went inside. Once inside I turned and shut the door. I then used a spell to seal it closed. I turned back to a confused Luna and a cautious Celestia.

"Alright, Celestia, come here." Still cautious, she approached.

A sickening grin crossed my face. (His voice is now deep and shadowy again) "Goood... now die..."

Before she could react I thew my hand out and grabbed her horn. I began to funnel out her magic. Slowly her mane began to lose its color and began to sag down. It turned grey and her knees began to shake. After I let go of her horn she collapsed barely breathing. I noticed this and began to bring down my heel on her face. Just before I made contact I noticed resistance. I looked to see a sobbing Luna hugging Celestia for all its worth while creating a shield to try and protect themselves. I shook my head and hit the shield then recoiled. I sent Celestia's magic through my veins and into my fists and began hitting the shield.

>>>Perspective change: Luna<<<

I stood in shock as Celestia fell to the ground. I snapped out of shock noticing I was sobbing the whole time and saw CJ about to end her life with his foot. I galloped forward and held Celestia by the neck while crying and put up a shield. CJ hit it once and then began to pummel the shield. I could feel my spell weakening. I looked to Celestia who gave me a very weak smile and used the last of her strength to life her arms to me and hug me back.

"I'm sorry Luna.... I'm so sorry..." She whispered beginning to loosen her grip.

I just held her tighter feeling my spell become weaker and weaker. "Don't say that Tia... we will be fine, don't you dare fall asleep..."

Then her grip released completely and her head fell down. "Tia... wake up.... please... wake up..." I whispered...

"Please..." Was the last thing I whispered out before I felt the shield shatter around us.

I know the chapter was VERY short, but I decided to give you guys another cliff hanger or sumthin! /evilgrin

PreviousChapters Next