• Published 10th Oct 2012
  • 6,942 Views, 795 Comments

A Shadow’s Grave - Pinkies Imagination



CJ wakes up in Equestria after a year of his own dead sleep. A miracle right? Far from it... there is a dark entity... a forgotten enemy, stalking his every move, waiting to strike... (Sequel to Where the grass is green and the girls are... PONIES?!)

  • ...
26
 795
 6,942

PreviousChapters Next
Day one: Is it hot in here?

Hope you all enjoyed my DJ chapter, and enjoy these... interesting... three chapters. Also, this and the next three chapters may be shortish, just so you know.

Chapter 12: Is it hot in here?


I awoke the next morning very tired. I took a quick shower, got dressed in my white DJ clothes and made my way to work.

**********************

After work I decided to go to the library to ask Twilight a few things. On the way getting lots of smiles. And a lot, I mean A LOT of people asking for autographs. Now I see why Vinyl always hid. When I reached the library I opened the door to see Flutter shy and Twilight standing there.

"-I don't know if I can hold it..." She trailed off when she saw me. She stood there frozen. I walked over to Twilight and gave her a, "Whats wrong" look.

Twilight started shifting her eyes between the door and me. Then I noticed Flutter shy shaking slightly and trying not to look at me. Then it hit me, she told me to stay away from her for a bit.

"Oh... um... I'll come back later Twi... bye..." I made my way to the door only to be tackled by a purple blur.

Spike was on top of me with ANOTHER quill and piece of paper. I quickly signed it and stood up giving it to him. I looked back up in time to see Flutter shy in mid air pouncing at me. I ducked and rolled to the left. I looked at her again to see her get up and start staring at me... almost like she was hungry.

'Wait wait wait... saying she cant control it... trying to hold me down... once a year... Oh... well fuck me. She is in heat, oh that is just perfect...'

I watched her slowly make her way towards me, I started looking at Twilight for help. She just stood there covering her face. I looked back at Flutter shy who jumped at me again. I dove to my right and ran at the door. I opened it and walked out shutting it behind me. I let out a sigh of relief. Then I heard the sound of a window open. I looked up and saw Flutter shy climbing out of it. I went into a full on sprint through ponyville with a horny mare chasing me through the air.

'I swear... this will NOT be cool if I am raped by a pony...'

I finally made it to my house and opened the door, shutting it behind me.

***************************

I spent the rest of the day in my house and now it was late. I walked up to bed and lay down. I immediately fell asleep from the running I had been doing earlier.

I was woke up in the middle of the night by a low giggle and a sensation of my covers moving.

'there is no way.... there is NO.FUCKING.WAY' I slowly opened my eyes to see a yellow mare looking down at me.

I almost had a heart attack at that moment. We sat there for what felt like hours until she begun to shift down.

'Shit... I'm only wearing boxers...'

I waited for the covers to start being pulled away when I flung up and pinned the mare to the bed for a moment before getting up and running out of the room and slamming the door. I could hear some banging on the door for a few moments until it finally stopped. I let out a sigh of relief. Then I heard a downstairs window open. So I went back to my room shutting the door. And began thinking on what to do. I was about to get dressed when a banging was heard on my door again.

'No time...' I thought

I walked over to my window and opened it. Climbing out... in my boxers... and to the ground. When I reached the ground I bolted towards somewhere I could trust. I sprint through ponyville almost naked.

'Thank god it's night right now...'

When I finally got to sweet apple acres I knocked on the house door. A very tired looking AJ answered and looked at me then burst into laughing. When she finally calmed down, she looked at me again.

"Uh... little late to be takin ah nice walk don't ya' think?" She said with a smile.

"Oh hahaha... so funny. but seriously I need your help. I ran here from my home because Shy was.... well.... lets just say needy." I said blushing brightly.

"Hm... so I reckon It's that time already? Alright, come in, ya'll can sleep in the guest room." I thanked her and followed her to the room.

It was a small room with a desk, a mirror, and a single bed. I went over to the window in the room and took a look outside. When I finally felt safe I lay down in the bed.

'Well, one day down...two to go...'

What did you all think? Let me know in the comments!

PreviousChapters Next