• Published 8th Oct 2012
  • 5,448 Views, 684 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Viva Las Pegasus - S3rb4n



A story of rise and fall set up in the post-apocalyptic city of New Pegasus

  • ...
29
 684
 5,448

Foreword: A Note From The Author

Hi there!

I have finally reached that point in which I can write the two fateful words on the bottom of the page: "THE END", and I must say that this has been a really daunting experience, from the beginning to the end. It has taken me more than a year to complete it, and I have learnt quite a lot in the way. I must admit that I have never been a true brony, and I just happened to stumble upon Fallout Equestria... However, it made me want to write a story of my own. After all this time and effort, I have told Farsight's story from the beginning to the end, with its ups and downs, and even if I haven't been able to attract much attention, I have fulfilled my determination of finishing what I started.

Of course, I couldn't have done this without help, and I want to thank some of you personally:

- Kkat, thanks for creating such a magnificent setting for us to write in. Your enthralling story and your perfect crossover between Fallout and MLP has given birth to a community of its own, and for that, I feel in your debt.

- Doomande, Dinawartotem and Fillyosopher, thanks for being my editors and my guiding hands during the first stages of this fic. Much of this wouldn't have been achieved without you.

- Delvius, thanks for being there from minute one. You, among others, are what took me out of my break and made me write this story to the end.

- CalamityB31, thank you so much for the amazing cover art. I feel a surge of happiness every time I see it.

- Hidden_Fortune (Hnetu) and Lost_Art (sk2150ad), thanks for being so kind to me in the fic, 4chan and reddit, and for that Farsight reference pic.

- To all of you who have selflessly scribbled any kind of fanart for me, thank you.

- HaileTheKing, thanks for honoring me with a sidefic to VLP.

- NitoKa, thanks for having agreed on making the audiobook to this story.

- GhostMK1, thanks for your corrections.

And to all of you who have read and commented, who have shown your interest for this little project of mine, you have my gratitude. Now and forever, thank you.

S3rb4n