• Published 10th Oct 2012
  • 3,800 Views, 20 Comments

My Little Pony: Shattered Generations - Pinkamena666



All the generations of My Little Pony come together!

  • ...
2
 20
 3,800

The Situation

Author's Note:

If this seems to lack quality in comparison to my recent works, it's because I wrote this a year or so ago. I just had all this already typed so I quickly read through it and made an edit here and there. When I start this up again with new chapters, the quality will increase.

ALSO!!! Click on a bold name to see the character's picture

Generation: 1
Location: Volcano Of Gloom
Days Left Till Disaster: 7

"Reeka!" yelled Hydia, the witch in charge who lives at the Volcano Of Gloom. "Draggle!"

She was standing near her cauldron when her two daughters soon came running in, stumbling over each other.

"Yes, mama?" asked Draggle as the two stopped in front of Hydia.

Her eyes narrowed. "What did you call me?"

"Uh... Nothing." said Draggle.

"How many times have I told you... never call me mama!"

"Sorry, Hydia."

They heard a laugh coming from the room as a black alicorn colt stepped up to the cauldron.

"Hello, witches." he said.

"Rift." said Hydia. "Back so soon?"

"Told you I wouldn't be gone long." said the colt with a smile.

"Did you do it?"

"Yes, Hydia. The ponies have been sent to another dimension. What of The Smooze?"

"We've started getting the ingredients needed to make the potion perfect."

Rift nodded and turned, trotting away. "Good. We don't want a repeat of last time now, do we?"

"Hey, why are we taking orders from a pony, anyway?" asked Reeka.

Rift quickly looked over his shoulder, his eyes flashing red as his hon lit up with a red glow. Reeka was thrown into the wall behind her.

"Reeka!" yelled Draggle. "You okay?"

"My head hurts."

Rift stepped towards them. "I'm no ordinary pony." He looked at Hydia. "Get your girls under control... or I will."


Generation: 4
Location: Canterlot
Days Left Till Disaster: 7

Twilight circled around her G1 counterpart.

"You're me, but... you're not me." she said.

G1 Twilight watched her. "What're you doing?"

"Trying to figure out what's going on." She paused. "Is your name Twilight Sparkle, too... or just Twilight?"

"Just Twilight."

"Hmm..."

The two Pinkie Pie's sat in front of each other playing Patty Cake and laughing. Rarity looked over her G3 counterpart.

"So... What's your deal?"

"I'm the Rainbow Princess." said G3 Rarity. "Without me, there can't be any rainbows."

"Wait..." said Rarity. "I spend all my time making clothes to try and become popular... and you're a princess?"

"Actually a Rainbow Pinc--"

"It's not fair." whined Rarity.

"What am I... you... us... in this world?"

"Me?" asked G4 Rarity. "I'm a fashion designer."

"Hmm... That actually sounds like more fun than being a Rainbow Princess."

"Fun? It's absolutely stressful."

"Stress?" asked G3 Rarity. "You wanna talk stress? If I don't perform my "royal" duties, all the rainbows disappear."

"Oh." said Rarity. "That does sound more stressful..."

"Oh, you have no idea what I'd give to have some freedom."

Twilight Sparkle looked up at the sky. "Something just doesn't add up."

Celestia trotted over to her. "What's wrong, Twilight Sparkle?"

"Only Pegasi can control the weather on a massive scale like the one Rift mentioned. So, how did he do it?"

"You are right to worry, Twilight Sparkle." said Luna, trotting up to her. "It is most troubling, indeed."

Twilight thought before an idea popped into her head. "Listen up!" she said, looking around. All the ponies looked at her. "Did any one of your worlds have ponies, other than yourselves, taken out of it?!" No pony answered. "How about the possibility of ponies being taken out?!"

"W-Well..." said G1 Twilight. "The Flutter Ponies were captured by Rift. He could've taken them out of our world..."

"And do these Flutter Ponies have wings?"

G1 Twilight nodded. "Yes. They do."

"That's it! Rift captured the Flutter Ponies to make the storm in Bon-Bon's dimension while leaving one dimension unguarded, one without hope, and another in panic. He's killing four birds with one stone."

"Oh, no." said Fluttershy. "Poor birds."

"And we're stuck with Rift?" asked G4 Rainbow Dash.

"We're all stuck with Rift, Rainbow." said Twilight Sparkle.

G3 Rainbow Dash looked at her. "So, you're the Rainbow Dash of this dimension?"

G4 Rainbow looked at her. "What of it?"

"You act... very different than me. Are you sure you're Rainbow Dash?"

"Are you sure you are?"

"Girls." said Twilight Sparkle. "We need to focus. All our worlds are at stake so let's put our differences aside and find a way to defeat Rift."

"Well said, Twilight." said Celestia. "In order to make it easier to identify our dimensions, I shall assign you a number. Twilight who isn't from this dimension... you shall be number 1."

"Dimension 1..." Twilight repeated.

"And what is your name?" Celestia asked the yellow mare.

"Bon-Bon, your highness."

"Bon-Bon, huh? I know of a Bon-Bon in this dimension. You will be Dimension 2." She nodded. Celestia looked at the fancy-looking Rainbow Dash. "You and the Pinkie Pie and Rarity from your dimension will be Dimension 3."

"You got it, princess." said G3 Pinkie Pie.

"This will be Dimension 4 where we are right now and Dimension 5 will be Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle's." The two foals nodded.

"Now that we have figured this out, may we begin with our quest?" asked Luna. "Rift said we only have a week. Seven days which will soon become 6."

Twilight looked at the sun. It was half-way to being in its sunset phase. "She's right. We need to hurry. So, if I'm not mistaken, Rift took the Flutter Ponies and placed them in Dimension 2."

"But... how will we get to other dimensions?" asked Fluttershy.

"There are still traces of rift energy left," said Celestia. "Luna and I can keep them open only until the 7th day. After that, I fear the worst."

Twilight Sparkle smiled. "We won't let you down, Princess."

Comments ( 5 )

After more than two years, it has returned.:pinkiegasp:
Feels like my writing style.:rainbowlaugh:

...You're not going to update this every two years, right? If Rift was voiced, what would he sound like?

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Feels like Sonic Generations and Mario and Luigi 2 but with lots of ponies. Hopefully with no Minty.

Login or register to comment