• Published 7th Oct 2012
  • 863 Views, 17 Comments

A Blaze Brought Forth Again - Tyler-the-Brony



A Brother Returns to Equestria, an army behind him, and hatred in his heart.

  • ...
18
 17
 863

Prologue Chapter 7: The Second Son

Breeze Rider had a happy foalhood, different for many different reasons. Though he did share a common grounds with many other ponies; he too had a younger brother.

Sky Wing was the name of the pony who would be Breeze Rider’s brother, though again adopted into his family instead of simply added. Sky was an orphan, both his parents killed ina train wreck that had destroyed the engine on the first Friendship Express.

Feeling compassion for him, Golden Wing and Burly Wind adopted him the same as they had done for Breeze Rider. Eventually, Sky Wing entered Flight School under the teachings of his brother.

Sky Wing was one of the top fliers in the school, edged out only just barely by Rainbow Dash herself by classmate rankings, and still managing to breach the Top 10 of All Time Students.

During his days at Flight School, he developed a crush on another Pegasus filly much like his older brother would many years from then. The filly that Sky Wing chose to admire and love to the extent he could was Rainbow Dash. Many years they would be together in school, and neither would admit their feelings for the other.

Eventually, Sky Wing would enter the Military after his Graduation from Flight School, rising quickly to become a firearms lieutenant under the famous Zuli Archer himself.

Many years would pass before he and his brother and his crush would cross paths again, and luck would have it that it would happen on one of the happiest days of Breeze Rider’s Life.