• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 6,603 Views, 406 Comments

My Little Pony vs .......... - Ecthelion_Yuda



The mane six duel to the death with some of the greatest fighters and monsters ever.

  • ...
33
 406
 6,603

MLP vs Derpy by Lil.Woona

The pink orb surrounding the six ponies fluttered: turning off, then on, then off again as the ponies’ hooves and magic hit the prison wall. Clearly getting annoyed at the lightshow, Nightmare Moon bellowed at the draconequus “I though you could handle this!”
“It’s not the easiest thing to bring disharmony to the land, keep the arena in place and control a prison bubble full of brats. You are the one that wants me to keep them mute too! Give me a break” Discord sighed. Smirking slightly, the beast continued “At least we can be sure that a pony will die today. I just love that!”

“I need to get back to my people. You are taking too long Discord” Queen Chrysalis alleged. “What are you waiting for?”
“Now now ladies. I can make the announcement on my own. You get back to your people. I thought you knew what I was waiting for anyway.”

As the sun drenched the field in a warm orange glow, the sleeping spell on the ponies wore off and they woke to see the next challenge they would face.

“Welcome, welcome my little ponies!” Discords accented upbeat voice chimed. The response was a grim silence. The six, now disturbed ponies, stopped attacking the orb, as they got their first chance to take in their surroundings; for Discord had made the prison orb opaque. “The time has come for the next stage in my entertainment; well I mean…your fight!” The wicked creature paused again, this time to put his hand into the ponies prison and stroke Fluttershy’s pretty mane and to add effect when he whispered loudly into Twilight Sparkle’s ear “with Derpy Hooves”.

It took two ticks of angel’s tail for the despair to show on Twilight’s, then Pinkie Pie’s and Rainbow Dash’s and Applejack’s and Rarity’s and Fluttershy’s faces. “Derpy” they chorused. Applejack rose and kicked the force field with all her might. It faltered and in that moment the bucking pony escaped. “I refuse! NO!” I will not kill any of my friends! But before she could finish she was dragged and held upside down by a cloud. “Whatcha do that for you great-” beast! But again, before she could finish she was interrupted…”FREAK!” Fluttershy finished for her. Twilight gasped. But dusting Twilight’s mouth with her yellow hoof Fluttershy continued “You have made me hurt and attack and kill so many. I was able to justify that because by doing so, I protected my friends. This is where I make my stand! No! If I have to go into that arena to fight Derpy to the death…I will let her beat me.”

“Lets find out just whooo will be fighting Derpy then shall we! As it will not be all of you. It will only be one lucky little filly”. A large round glass bowl popped into existence, full of small pieces of paper. It floated mid air, moved full circle around the pink orb and even bopped Applejack on the head “Hey!” Applejack called out. “Let the reaping begin! Ladies first, huh?” Discord winked at Pinkie Pie. One of the bits of paper flew out of the bowl and right in front of Discord. Coughing slightly, to clear his voice, Discord began to announce who would face a fight against Derpy. “Well, no point in delay” Discord joked. “I better tell you who it is!” Discord’s teasing was once again met by silence from the audience. “Alright, it is Pinkie Pie. The rest of you get to see the surely epic fight between Pinkie Pie and Derpy.”

***

The arena was wet. I don’t mean that as in it was damp, or raining or full of puddles. But the arena was completely wet. What was laid out in front of Pinkie Pie was nothing more or less that a giant Bubble bath pool thing “Oh my gosh this is so amazing!” The pink pony could not contain her excitement as for one short moment she forgot about the fight and went straight to diving into the wet bubbly pool.

The water was crisp, clean and breathable. “I’m like a fish!” Pinkie Pie squealed in joy; but then decided: now this is messed up. The pool floor was coated in shining white sand, with the occasional balloon dotted around tied to a rock. Pinkie wondered whether this was done before the reaping, or whether they would have changed the decoration based around who was chosen to fight. As a cloud of confetti floated past the pink pony, it dawned on Pinkie Pie. The game is afoot and only one pony would survive.

It was not long before the bubbles swimming past Pinkie Pie were a cutie mark rather than actual bubbles. “I don’t want to fight!” Pinkie screamed, defying too many laws of physics to count. The grey clumsy pony must have somehow heard because Derpy flew out over Pinkie Pie, into her view. With a bubble sword in hoof Derpy’s voice echoed “I have no choice but to kill you. I don’t know what went wrong, but they have my friend and Discord…” Derpy sobbed. “Discord will kill him unless I kill you”.

Derpy flung her sword towards the pink pony’s neck, but Pinkie Pie jumped up instinctively. “Agghh. Derpy, you cut. YOU CUT ME WITH A BUBBLE!” Red goo ebbed out of Pinkies rear hoof, clouding the clear waters around her. “`Tis but a scratch!” Derpy battle cried as she took another lunge towards Pinkie. It was clearly not just in Pinkie Pie’s imagination that something was different about Derpy. Something was off.

Pinkie Pie hopped away from the crazy grey pony and her sword, looking for a weapon of her own. How on Equestria can a bubble cut a pony? Pinkie’s senses directed her to a corner of the arena. Pinkie hopped out of the water, through thick foam of bubble madness and onto glory-full dry land. Thank God! Looking up, Pinkie saw a nearly cloudless sky, with a couple of white and one blue strange looking clouds. Ahh wow. It dawned on Pinkie Pie almost instantly. The pool was Derpy’s bubbly domain. The sky was somehow hers.

Imagining a set of stairs, Pinkie walked up to the blue cloud, which was really a blue balloon sword. “SO AWESOME!” Pinkie screamed. Derpy, hearing Pinkie Pie, followed the sound and burst out of her bubble fort. Stretching her wings, Derpy flew up to Pinkie, sword in hoof, reaching out for pink flesh and calling out for blood. But instead: sword met sword, making a loud thudding boom. “How amazing would this be, if there was chocolate rain?” Pinkie giggled. “Chocolate rain?” Derpy repeated, confused. The clouds accepted the call for chaos and chocolate rained from the skies.

The scene soon got gloomy and Derpy used her knack for messing up the weather to her advantage, making lightning cross the sky and singe Pinkie at least twice. Feeling electric enough, Pinkie Pie asked for gravity and the pair of ponies found themselves falling, despite Derpy trying to fly up and escape the pull, but without success. “GAHH!! What, gravity?” Derpy perplexedly called; clearly not understand how the new laws of chaos worked. Hitting the bubbles with chilling booms, both ponies fell to the bottom of the pool in pain.

It seemed like forever before the haziness in front of Pinkie Pie’s eyes cleared and when they did, they met a blonde haired grey pony with a sword held against Pinkie Pie’s chest. But the sword would not pierce the pink pony’s heart. “I can’t do it.” Derpy sobbed.
“I know” Pinkie continued. “Killing another pony”
“I do not have it in me” The two ponies chorused together. Derpy’s sword fell from her hoof and drifted into a swarm of glitter and confetti.

A single grain of sand moved in the silence that had broke out, releasing a small bubble, which got drifted away by more confetti. But then more and more sand moved releasing more and more bubbles; until there were bubbles as big as Derpy’s head surrounding and moving around the ponies. Faces appeared in them. Faces full of terror and tears. A young brown colt appeared in one, an even younger grey filly in another. Both struck with terror. Derpy instantly became cold and hard. Twilight Sparkle, Applejack and Rarity appeared in bubbles around Pinkie Pie. Pinkie screamed a small unstoppable scream, shocked at the cuts and cries on her friend’s faces. Another bubble showing cakes and muffins being cooked too long, with Discord laughing obsessively brought them both to tears. “NO! The muffins are burning!” Derpy cried.

Pinkie Pie swung her balloon sword into the sky and brought it down onto Derpy’s chest. “I have to. I am so so sorry.” Derpy, remembering her lost sword relaxed, accepting death. “Please, promise me. If you ever get out of their mad mad world, take care of them. Take care of my family. If. If you can”. Shedding more tears Pinkie sobbed “I will. Pinkie Promise”.

A bright blue box shone, taking the ponies by surprise. Bubbles and confetti scattered as a whirring sound flew through the water. The box wandered in and out of reality before stabilising. Pinkie Pie dropped her sword which coasted away. The appearance of the police box filled Derpy with crystal clear tears of joy. Pinkie Pie smiled, without knowing why. “Police box. There is a police box” Pinkie announced dumbfounded. The door opened and Doctor Hooves reached out a hoof, and Pinkie Pie watched in amazement as the Doctor and Assistant disappeared. A portal dragged a stunned Pinkie away.

Author's Note:

Here you go guys, a little guest submitted chapter from Lil.Woona. Hope you enjoyed it.