• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 6,604 Views, 406 Comments

My Little Pony vs .......... - Ecthelion_Yuda



The mane six duel to the death with some of the greatest fighters and monsters ever.

  • ...
33
 406
 6,604

Xros Heart vs Rainbow Dash by Prince Luna

Rainbow Dash had been flying around this barren wasteland for no more than an hour now. The ground was a light shade of brown as well as being completely dry and cracked. Dead trees scattered along the terrain either fallen down or still upstanding with any vegetation completely destroyed. The sky was a gloomy grey and the smell of fiery smoke lingered through the atmosphere, it almost suffocated the pegasus, but she held her breath for half minutes at a time to avoid it and occasionally sped up her flight so the force around her would bash through the smoke. It tired her out, but at least it let fresh air into her system.
During another boost of speed, Rainbow Dash felt something heavy strike against her. The pain instantly stung through her body and caused her to fall to the hardened ground, temporarily throwing out her back. She looked up and saw what looked to her like a blue dragon flying straight down towards her. It’s head was pointed, it had red armour on its torso as well as large yellow gloves and on its tail was a metallic trident. The trident was dead set on striking her. Thinking as fast as she could fly, Rainbow Dash zipped out of the way, much to the dismay of her wings which throbbed in intense pain from her fall. She took to the ground and saw the dragon with its tail stuck in the ground. The pegasus pulled on a mighty gallop, ignoring any pain she felt, and tackled the dragon, which was at least four times bigger than her. It cried out in pain, then Rainbow Dash heard a voice from behind.

“Arresterdramon! Hang in there!” it called. It was high pitched and overly enthusiastic, but masculine. Rainbow Dash swooped her head to see a young boy with brown spiky hair, with a red flame-like bob at the centre. He wore a blue shirt with a yellow star on it and large square goggles with yellow lenses.

Rainbow Dash turned back to her foe, Arresterdramon, and glared at him, but then heard another voice from behind her.

“Tagiru! Stop! Don’t hurt it!” the deeper voice said.

Another human boy, taller than Tagiru, stood at his side. He had spikier hair supported by circular goggles. His shirt was mostly red, but a part of it was white. A crest lay on the red side, a crown. In his hand was something red, it looked like a large mobile phone. Tagiru also had one of these now that it came to Rainbow Dash’s attention, but it was a darker crimson.

“That’s not a Digimon,” the other boy said, holding up the device, “the Xros Loader doesn’t recognise it.”

“So I can’t hunt it?” Tagiru responded with a whine.

The other boy shook his head, then Tagiru hung his low.

“Go back to the real world, I’ll deal with this one.” the boy said with a dark shade over his forehead.

“Fine. Let’s go, Arresterdramon,” Tagiru called his dragon partner to his side and held up his Xros Loader, “TIME SHIFT!”

At this enthusiastic call brought out a bright light from the device, which Arresterdramon flew through and disappeared in.

“Later, Taiki!” Tagiru waved before going into the light himself.

Taiki and Rainbow Dash exchanged glances, then Rainbow Dash spoke up, “thanks for saving me there. Really appreciate it. Who are you?”

The boy smiled at her, “I’m Taiki Kudou, leader of the army Xros Heart. We just finished up a battle here...as you can see it left the place pretty lifeless; but somehow you found your way here.”

Rainbow Dash studied Taiki. Through her previous battles she had learned not to trust anyone she met after this whole incident; but he saved her life. She decided to question him some more.

“Where am I exactly?” Rainbow Dash asked.

“The Digital World,” Taiki explained, “the place has been flooded with war recently. It’s filled with creatures called Digimon; at first glance anyone would think you’re a Digimon but this device, the Xros Loader, says you aren’t.” He held up the red device. It had a screen and circular buttons below.

“Any idea on how to get out of here?” the pegasus asked.

There was a flash of darkness and suddenly Rainbow Dash was surrounded by nothing. Before her stood the faded image of Discord.

“What a foolish question, my dear!” he laughed, “you know how to get out. You’re going to have to kill this boy! But he saved your life, will you be able to do it?”

The draconequus’ distinctive laugh echoed in her head as her sight returned to the wasteland. She looked Taiki in the eyes as he spoke, “not a clue, sorry, but I can help.”

She didn’t want to do this. The boy seemed to be genuinely good. Her loyalty was too strong for her to just kill someone who saved her life; but she wanted answers. She had to get out of here. She took a deep breath and stood ready to pounce, then sprung herself upwards.

“TAIKI! a croaky and deafeningly loud voice roared.

Rainbow Dash felt a huge impact on the side of her torso. She cried out in pain as she flew threw the air after the hit, then landed on her hooves. Before her was a small red bidapel dragon-like creature, but he looked quite robotic. He wore a beaten up yellow scarf and a belt around his white body. In his hands was a large microphone.

“Shoutmon!” Taiki cried with joy, “thanks for that!”

“Hottokenai, Taiki! I can’t turn my back on you!” Shoutmon grinned, then turned to Rainbow Dash and scowled, “what was that all about?”

“I had to...I can’t get out of here unless I...kill him,” the pegasus gulped with fear.

“Kill Taiki!? No way! You gotta get through me first!” Shoutmon replied, then began to run towards Rainbow Dash with his microphone held out, “ROWDY ROCKER!”

The top of the microphone burst into flame and Shoutmon leapt at Rainbow Dash. She quickly opened her wings and jumped upwards, hovering to avoid being bashed by the blaze. Shoutmon still jumped up and his fiery microphone collided with Rainbow Dash’s face, making her scream in pain from both the whack and the burn. She quickly retaliated and curled her body, slamming into Shoutmon’s torso with her hooves, knocking him hard to the ground. During his time getting up, she took higher to the skies where Shoutmon couldn’t reach her. Shoutmon opened his hands out.

“ROCK DAMASHI!” he called, fireballs burst above his hands and he launched them into the air towards Rainbow Dash.

The fireballs were fast, but Rainbow Dash was faster. She narrowly avoided each one then circled in the air, hoping to confuse Shoutmon.

“Taiki, looks like I’m gonna need some ‘airsistance’!” the dragon Digimon laughed.

Taiki nodded, “let’s go!” and held out his Xros Loader, then pressed a button on it and held it out.

“SHOUTMON! SPARROWMON!” he called, “DIGI-XROS!”

“SHOUTMON PLUS JET SPARROW!” Shoutmon announced the name of his new form.

The newly formed jet immediatley glided towards Rainbow Dash, matching her speed. It began to shoot compressed blasts of air at the pegasus. She outstretched her wings despite the pain of her muscles and swiftly dodged them, but after turning a corner, Shoutmon had thought this through and he fired a ball of air to where she turned to. It hit her in the torso and almost winded her, making her descend slightly. She quickly turned around 180 degrees and flew towards Shoutmon, dodging more air blasts and eventually punching him in the face. The hit was so hard that he flew off Sparrowmon and was momentarily unconscious. Taiki quickly returned Sparrowmon to his Xros Loader and held it towards Shoutmon. The screen on the device displayed a golden omega symbol and began to emit a golden aura which mirrored on the falling Shoutmon. Taiki threw his arm up in the air.

“SHOUTMON! CHOU SHINKA!” he commanded.

“OMEGASHOUTMON!” the golden-plated Digimon announced in his new form.

The bright and glorious glow of OmegaShoutmon made Rainbow Dash have to shield her eyes, which was a big mistake. The Digimon came hurtling in her direction, foot out ready to kick; she only saw this at the last second and swooped to the side, being scraped by the monster’s solid ankle. She rubbed her bruise, then launched herself towards OmegaShoutmon. The two bashed into one another and repeatedly struck at each other in midair, tiring each other out and wounding them both. At this point, Rainbow Dash just wanted to get this over with and kill the Digimon and Taiki so she could heal up; she was in immense pain. The stress was getting to her as she continued to crash into OmegaShoutmon, further paining her. As she pulled back again, she suddenly felt a sudden burst of energy and heat. Her eyes were washed with a rainbow aura, then she looked above and below her, she was surrounded by a rainbow flame. She looked ahead, OmegaShoutmon was coming in for another attack. Rainbow Dash readied herself to boost forward, then pushed down with her wings rapidly, advancing towards the golden Digimon. The two crashed into each other once more, but this time Rainbow Dash had the advantage. She pushed against OmegaShoutmon, staring him dead on in the eyes as she did so. She quickly overpowered him and forced him backwards.

Suddenly the pegasus yelled out uncontrollably, “BUCCANEER BLAZE!!”

She was engulfed in the rainbow flames, which burst out and surrounded OmegaShoutmon. He screamed in agony as his metallic body was slowly burnt and melted by the sheer heat of the flames. Rainbow Dash could only stand mouth agape and watch as the data of OmegaShoutmon actually liquidised and dripped before her.

“OmegaShoutmon! NO!!” Taiki yelled to his partner.

Rainbow Dash then heard a grovely and deep voice from on the ground, “GIGA DESTROYER!”
Knowing this was an oncoming attack from a Digimon, Rainbow remembered that during the saying of the name of the technique, the attack charged up. She looked down to see a huge blue dinosaur covered in royal blue armor unleashing a blue energy ball from the bird-like armor. She quickly dodged out of the way of it.

Taiki smiled at the Digimon beside him, who was accompanied by another human; much taller than Taiki with long flowing blonde hair, a blue jacket and much more serious expression.

“Kiriha, you brought MetalGreymon!” Taiki exclaimed.

The blonde boy, Kiriha, smiled and nodded then brought a blue Xros Loader from his jacket, the screen shone the same golden colour as Taiki’s did before he evolved Shoutmon.

He held it up to MetalGreymon, “METALGREYMON! CHOU SHINKA!”

The glorious new golden Digimon stood taller than its previous form. Rainbow Dash looked it in the eyes and smirked. She put a hoof out to drop kick it, but her nerves suddenly stung from the pain of her moving muscles. She cried out loudly and held her back hoof, rubbing it in an attempt to nurse it, but didn’t notice ZekeGreymon charging straight up towards her. The great Digimon impacted hard, causing Rainbow Dash to lose control of her wings and fall to the ground.

She hit the wasteland surface hard, completely destroying her left wing. It was a bloody mess and feathers lay all around it; it had lost any discernable shape. Rainbow Dash just lay panting, wanting the pain to go away but it wouldn’t leave. She looked before her and saw OmegaShoutmon and ZekeGreymon brandishing charged attacks to go in her direction. She slowly stood up on all four hooves; her back was destroyed almost as badly as her wing and she had hardly any energy to lift herself up. She then remembered her Buccaneer Blaze earlier and looked to the two Digimon with a smile on her face. Rainbow Dash built an aura around her, her mane and tail began to spike up with energy. She was lifted off the ground with the power of her own attack, surrounded by a rainbow wave. The wave slowly transformed into a flame and propelled the pegasus forward.

“BUCCANEER BLAZE!!” she called again, charging towards the Digimon.

ZekeGreymon lifted its arm, which was covered in strong armor, “TRIDENT ARM!”

“HARD ROCK DAMASHI!” OmegaShoutmon called, unleashing a huge firebolt towards Rainbow Dash.

Rainbow Dash’s wings flapped, despite the huge searing pain which was sent from her broken wing, and brought her forward in her attack even more. She pushed into OmegaShoutmon’s firey blaze and fought hard against it, then managed to catch it in her own force and push it with her. Without thinking, ZekeGreymon brought down its massive arm and collided with the Buccaneer Blaze/Hard Rock Damashi combo, triggering a deadly, firey and rainbow-filled explosion. Smoke wafted around the wasteland for minutes, making it impossible to see the area of the dynamic blast. In this time, Kiriha had called for some quick reinforcements just in case Rainbow Dash was still alive; which seemed impossible due to the size of the explosion. A girl wearing a pink outfit had turned up just before the smoke cleared.

Soon, the smoke was nearly all gone. OmegaShoutmon and ZekeGreymon were on the ground, hardly breathing. Rainbow Dash was stood up. Her mane completley messed, but the rest of her body as it was. Around her, a thin rainbow shield smashed like glass. She laughed to herself and turned around. The battle was over.

“Too easy!” she exclaimed.

Then, the world was turned to nothingness again.

“Too easy? But the battle’s not over yet!” rung a voice in two tones at once.

“Chrysalis!” Rainbow Dash growled, “I killed the Digimon! Just let me in the portal, my wing is destroyed, I’d rather be dead than continue the pain.”

“You didn’t kill the Digimon; they’re tough meat, Rainbow Dash,” Chrysalis’ voice laughed, echoing through the vast nothingness, “and the humans are still alive. If you want to proceed, every one of them must be destroyed.”

Rainbow’s conscience returned to the wasteland. She looked back at the three humans.

“Looks like we’re not done yet,” she said.

Taiki shook his head, “this battle’s not finished. And we certainly haven’t used up all of our tricks!”

Kiriha and the girl both held up their Xros Loaders, the girls’ was a bright lavender colour. The three of them shouted in unison, “GREAT XROS!”

OmegaShoutmon rose up with a magical aura, as did ZekeGreymon. They glew with a brilliant display of energy.

Rainbow Dash shook her head and galloped towards the humans, hoping to knock their Xros Loaders from their hands. She approached them, but was instantly and violently knocked back by ZekeGreymon, now full of strength. He held her down with a huge claw that even one of the nails of was larger than the pegasus.

Taiki shouted out, “OMEGASHOUTMON!”

Kiriha continued, “ZEKEGREYMON!”

“SPARROWMON!” the girl called, reintroducing the yellow Digimon from earlier.

“BALLISTAMON! DORULUMON! STARMONS!” Taiki finished.

Suddenly, five bright orbs of light flew from the Xros Loaders and started circling OmegaShoutmon and ZekeGreymon.

“GREAT XROS!” many voices cried out.

The giant Digimon stood with his shadow engulfing Rainbow Dash. The pony could only scream out in terror as the titan before her brought down his giant hand and grabbed her by her bad wing with just his thumb and index finger. He brought her up to his face, she didn’t look, but Shoutmon X7 laughed and threw her sky high, giving her more upward force than she could even give herself.

Shoutmon X7 brought his hands together, “SEVEN VICTORISE!” he called and a huge ball of fire, just half his size (but still a huge deal bigger than Rainbow Dash) shot like a bullet from before his hands. Rainbow Dash saw this, still going upwards from being thrown, and extended her wings. She screamed as her broken wing pulsed pain into her whole body. She flapped them despite the agony they terrorised her with and carried on moving upwards. She had a plan but had to be extra careful.

Once she deemed to be at a high enough height, she turned around and moved into a nose dive, headed straight towards the Seven Victorise. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see what would happen if her plan failed and began to build up more momentum. A cone formed around her body, a familiar cone that she was expecting. A second later, she was just behind the ascending fireball. She took a deep breath and awaited the next happening. The cone around her pierced into the fireball and cleared through it, allowing Rainbow Dash to stay inside it with no harm coming to her as the force of the cone kept the firey death away from her. Her downward force was so strong, she began to bring the Victorise down with her, keeping her in place at the center.
Shotumon X7 jumped up and began to fly up to her, hoping to stop her in her path before she hit him with his own attack. The cone around Rainbow Dash closed in on her, bringing the fireball ever closer. Just as the cone compressed against her body and dissapeared, Shoutmon X7 clasped his hands around the Victorise and held it in then. Silence washed around the wasteland for a second.

Shoutmon X7 laughed, “Ha! Looks li-” KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!

A bigger explosion than any witnessed before in the Digital World expanded larger and larger. It was a huge ball of hellfire, surrounded with a rainbow tint. It immediately reduced Shoutmon X7 to nothing; no piece of data left over. The humans began to run away and try to escape the Digital World with their Xros Loaders, but the explosion was too fast. They were vaporised as soon as it came anywhere near them. In the middle of the explosion, Rainbow Dash screamed as loud as she had screamed before; but she couldn’t hear it. She couldn’t hear anything. The loudness and power of the explosion of the combined Sonic Rainboom and Seven Victorise had literally blown her ears off. There was nothing on the top of her head, not even a mane. Just a leaking stub of blood. Her body, however, was unaffected by the explosion; seeing as some strange power had formed a rainbow shield around her again. She just stood in mid-air, screaming with her eyes closed until the explosion stopped.

The ringing inside her head was soon her only reality. She had been blinded by the explosion she was at the core of; but she felt falling around her. A similar falling to when she had entered the portal after killing Pikachu. Slowly, she began to make out sight again, seeing the inside of the portal. She was slowly being healed after being in a situation worse than death.

Author's Note:

Another guest chapter for you guys, hope you all enjoy it.
Xros Heart from Digimon Xros Wars.

The next fight is going to be a long one (and I mean REALLY bloody long. We're talking time between Season two and three long) but I'm sure you'll all enjoy it as much as I am.