• Published 28th Dec 2011
  • 4,229 Views, 181 Comments

Why me? - Ice



A human wakes in everfree forest only to find he's in equestria how will he react? find out now

  • ...
20
 181
 4,229

The Short and the Annoying

"Another day in the land of make believe." Brice thought as he got out of bed. As he got up, he covered his nose. "Ugh! what the hell is that?" Trying to find the source of the smell, he checked under his bed, in cuboards and everywhere else only to reach the inevitable conclusion. "I need a shower."

"TWILIGHT!" suddenly the bedroom door burst open with a huge amount of force.

"WHAT'S WRONG?" Twilight looked around the room to see nobody or thing in the room except Brice.

"Where's the shower?" Twilight faced hoofed. "Another long day..." they both said simultaneously with each of them chuckling afterwards.

After a good five minutes, Brice stepped to out of the shower to hear the front door opening. "Twilight! I'm home!" somebody shouted.

"BUCK!" thought Brice. He didn't know Twilight was married or had a boyfriend and he could tell that he wasn't going to be happy seeing Brice in his house. He quickly snuck into his room and put his clothes which surprisingly didn't smell bad. "Okay, I just need to downstairs and out the door without being seen or I could down and explain." he contemplated his thoughts somebody was coming up the stairs."WHAT THE HAY ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Brice turned around to see a small purple blob approaching him in midair. Instinctively he punched the blob as soon as it was within his range. "BUCK MY HAND!" Brice didn't what he had hit but whatever it was it must have been armor plated because it hurt a lot more than when he had hit the guards head armor. Brice looked at the doorway to a small dragon slowly get to his feet and Twilight approaching him with her eyes full of rage.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING BRICE!!" Brice jumped back.

"He tried to attack me, so I defended myself." Brice had his court face on now despite being terrified of what Twilight could and might do to him.

"I doubt that!" she turned to look at the little dragon "Spike, what happened?"

"Well I saw him in the room and I tried to ask him who he was but he booted me full force in the face" the second Twilight turned to face Brice he had an evil smile on his face.

"Okay, let's say I did kick you. Explain the blood on my hand and the blood on your tooth." Spike must have not noticed but Brice was observant when it mattered and right now it mattered."Spike? Is this true? Did you attack him?"

"N..but.....I...yes."

"Meh. It's good. Just, you know don't 'ask me next time.'" making quotations with his fingers."Anyways! Twilight I meant to see if you charge up my Ipod with magic?"

"I could try, but why doesn't it last on it's own?"

"Can I explain after you charge it then wait six months?"

Twilight filled her horn with energy and touched the device filling it with power. "Wow! that actually worked!" said Twilight with a hint of surprise in her voice.

"Course it did! It's a spell, and when you cast spells I bet they work all the time!" Twilight began to blush while Brice just chuckled. While she was distracted, he went to the door and as he was closing it he said, "Going for a walk." It took Twilight a few moments to register what just happened, but when she did she ran out the door to catch Brice, but he was nowhere to be seen.

Brice walked around the town a little bit getting glances and strange looks from everypony. Most of them went inside or just kept walking, trying to act like nothing was there."Well nothing much changes. People don't even know me and they are trying to avoid me." He thought holding back a small tear, he shouted in the distance and smoke, "Well, something is going to happen, might as well check it out."As he got closer to the smoke he realized that it wasn't anything bad, but there was an aqua pony with a cape on a stage casting spells and chanting something the lines of "The great and revenge seeking Trixie!" [OH YES I'm going there readers] {OH SNAP SON}.Brice got to the stage in the middle of Trixie's rant. "Now show me where Twilight Sparkle is, for I shall defeat her in a duel of magic and..."

"Shut up already!" Somepony called out from the crowd when a HUGE lightning bolt struck down the pony down.

"Does anypony else dare to challenge the Great and Powerful Trixie?" she said it with such a cocky tone. Brice couldn't help himself.

"I DO!" Everpony turned round expecting to see some great unicorn when their faces turned from surprise to shock when they in place of the "great unicorn", there was a strange creature standing on two legs.

"So what can you do that the great and.."

"This!" knowing what she was going to say, he started hitting the air in front him like a drum but weirdly enough, a drum could clearly be heard. He then proceeded to play an air guitar and ended playing the entire "strong and strike" tune from Naruto. Everypony looked at him flabbergasted about what had seen and hear, except for Trixie who responded with nothing but a short laugh and a fire bolt sent towards Brice. Brice wasn't stupid but he wanted nothing more than to embarrass this pony, and when he wanted to embarrass somebody, he disregarded the safety of his own to embarrass them. Just before the fire hit him he sent it flying with his left hand which burnt like hell, but he didn't show it.

"Heh! Disregard safety for life to piss off obnoxious pony." he thought chuckling to himself.

"HOW DARE YOU MOCK THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE! YOU SHALL PAY!" Trixie was filled with rage as she picked up hundreds of bricks and aimed them wildly where Brice was. He dodged the ones that were close, but a lot of ponies didn't knocking them unconscious.
"I've gotta take her down." he thought as he rushed towards the stage keeping his head low as he got closer and closer to Trixie. The second he second he got on the stage he grabbed Trixe and started pummeling her with his right fist. He would stop every third punch to see if she was okay, but whenever her horn glowed he would continue hitting her. Brice saw nothing but a blood covered Trixie, as he started to punch her muzzle only to feel a huge pain in his side as he was knocked off stage and onto the concrete of the plaza.
He slowly got onto his knees thinking that Trixie must have brought a friend in case something like this happened, but as he looked up he saw Twilight and everypony else on stage except for one pony who was right in front of him.

"Applejack?" he managed to whisper as she bucked his face sending him flying and lying on the ground again."Buck, I can't move my body." he thought as he managed to glance to his side to see Applejack joining the rest of the group on stage who where helping Trixie up."Why are you helping Trixie, do you forgive her?" Trixie asked as Rainbow Dash helped her up ,"We do Trixie, nopony deserves what happened to you" said Twilight as she glanced over at where Brice was lying on the ground. After helping Trixie and casting some healing spells on her to help her recovery Trixie left Ponyville knowing she had friends. However everypony still had one major issue on their minds, which was Brice.

The group approached Brice wondering what drove him to something so cruel. "Brice, are you awake?" No response came. Rainbow Dash flew over him. "C'mon! Your eyes are open. I can see you're awake." She said. "Don't care." Each word was cold. "Brice, why would you ever do something so ghastly to anypony?" He recognized the voice as Rarity's. "I don't understand why you're shocked." Everypony was taken aback by these words. "Look me in the eye and say that." Brice was shocked to hear Twilight say something. "I can't get up since Applejack decided to temporarily paralyze me." As he said those words Twilight used her magic to prop him in a sitting position leaning against the stage. Using her hoof, she raised his head so his eyes looked into her own, but what happened next surprised everypony. "She deserved what she got." Brice looked directly into Twilight's eyes without blinking or moving his eyes in anyway.

"You're a monster!" she said, her eyes starting to fill with tears, Brice's head began to fill with flashbacks when the kids picked on him, when he eventually snapped, and beat up the bully who would always taunt him, and call him names, He always thought they would leave him alone, but it only made it worse.

"Buck. Off. All. Of. You." Brice's voice was filled with venom. As he spoke his head jerked down as Twilight's magic disappeared and the group walked away. After a couple of minutes Brice's head finally became controllable. As he looked up Spike walked up to him. "What?" seeing Spike didn't make him feel any better, but what shocked him was that spike used his claw to cut a diagonal line at his left eye then walked away. The wound wasn't deep enough to do any real damage but he would be left with a scar. With the new wound, his body started to wake up, but the pain of the burn, the kick and the gash was overwhelming. As he began to black out, he saw a brown figure approach him. He managed to say "I'm sorry." before his world went dark.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It began to rain outside the library as Twilight's friends were trying to comfort her. "It's okay sugahcube, I'm sure he's just having a bad day."

"If you ask me, he isn't worth crying over."

"Rainbow Dash, that is not helping."

"What? I'm just saying."

"No, she's right." said Twilight, calming down "I should have realized that he would do something like this sooner." As she finished the door opened, but their faces of anger turned back to normal when they saw it was just spike. "Hey Spike, where'd you go?" asked Twilight.

"I went to teach that numbskull a lesson." he responded receiving mixed reactions.

"Nice one."

"what?"

"Spike, I didn't think you'd stoop to his level..."

"Are you okay?" the group all looked towards the door as Twilight ran out towards the plaza but when she got there, all she could see where Brice used and a puddle with a couple of drops of blood in his stead.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Authors notes:If I see one comment about the Ipod I swear to god I'm throwing my laptop out the window pretty much EVERYTHING in this chapter will be explained if it's not making sense in this one.The OC spot has been filled and Happy new year.