• Published 28th Dec 2011
  • 1,584 Views, 9 Comments

G.I.BOLT: THE REAL EQUESTRIAN HERO! - Wing Zero 032

  • ...
4
 9
 1,584

Mission Reassignment...(part 2)

DISCLAIMER: I don’t own the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic franchise (nor I intended to, even if it would bring me a good sizable profit and income), all those legal rights belong to Hasbro Inc., Studio B, The HUB, Discovery Networks, and finally Lauren Faust and her creative development team; This work is not intended for monetary profit of any kind nor its publication outside of the fan-sites authorized or published by the author, Neither the GI JOE or Transformers franchise, that belong also to Hasbro Inc., Marvel Studios, Sunbrow Studios and any other production company that currently works with the project.
Please support the original and licensed releases.
I just own this history plot and some Original Character (OC) if there is one in this history, and if someone would like to use something of this history, ASK ME FIRST in the form of a Personal Message before copy it and put me in the disclaimer if you use said part of my history or certain OC, or prepare for the consequences…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

There’s only one ultimate rule of engagement… SURVIVE!- Larry “Solo Wing Pixie” Flouke from Ace Combat ZERO: The Belkan War


Data
00
Operation:
-------------
Date:
999/07/11
Area:
NINBUS Air Force Base, Equestria
Time:
1235 Hrs.
Location: CLASIFFIED
---°--’--”N
---°--’--”E


(AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: General Hawk- G.I.JOE: The Rise of Cobra Original Sound Track)

Undisclosed location Near Ponyville’s largest lake, in this place almost in the middle of the nothing but a huge unnamed forest….. Or at least what it looks like it, in truth, hidden inside of this “Forest” lays one of the most secret bases in all Equestria, protected under heavy set array of permanent illusionary spells, this base is a large airfield complex with a lot of training grounds and shooting ranges all around this base is the NINBUS Air Force Base, three of the base’s runways are aligned in the shape of an A with the last one not too far away going parallel of the original formation leaving them as if they were writing the letters “AI” altogether, around the tarmacs of the airfield, there’s located various set of hangars, barracks, administrative buildings, Three control towers(one near of the single airfield, another at the extreme southern border of the airfield and the last one at the center of the airfield, that’s the main one), five pairs of ground and aerial radar systems that monitors the air space around the base, Ponyville, Cloudsdale, The Everfree Forest, White tail Forest, and Canterlot as well, all of this along with everything a military Base would require for its function and proper operation.

(AUTHOR NOTE: CUT THE SONG HERE!, PLAY NOTHING!)

“Forty percent of our allied forces are already lost, all blue units hold on until reinforcements arrive…” said a female prench accented commanding yet melodious voice over the radio while there where way too many pegasi flying around in random directions, many of them where dodging volleys of paintballs fired from other pegasi that were chasing them

“The sky is filled with pegasi!” a Cyan Pegasus mare with white mane and tail screamed in the radio channel while dodging many other fighting pegasi in her flight path while avoiding enemy fire, friendly fire and chasing another Pegasus that is almost out of her visual rage

“…Damn it, there’s too many of them!” A gray Pegasus mare with blue mane cursed over the radio while being chased by a white furred with golden mane mare, and looking desperately as another Pegasus colt gets hit with red paint all over his back, wings and head

WHERE ARE THE REINFORCEMENTS!?” a white Pegasus stallion with an orange and pale orange streaked mane screamed at the radio while being chased by a yellow mare with an orange with yellow mane and tail as if it were wild flames instead of hair

“Time to dive into the fireworks…” Said with confidence a white Stallion with a brown short mane/tail and his right wing was actually red instead of white following on formation his wingstalion, said stallion was another gray Pegasus with a dark grayish blue mane/tail, half of his tail, the upper half was colored in that grayish blue color while the rest of it was colored the same gray of his fur, his wings were colored in a triangular way covering the external parts of his two wings of that dark grayish blue color while the rest of his wings were of the same gray as his body, due to the speed they started to dive and move, their cutie marks were almost impossible to see but just for a moment one could see their flight numbers: 011 & 032.

(AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: Mayhem- Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War Original Sound Track CD-1, also the first person who tells me of who these two are wins a free Internetz!)

But sometimes, the definition of cataclysmic event may vary from pony to pony, so you could say that something of that kind of description is going on right now in the Base in this peaceful day and Commander In Chief Flutterbolt and Sub-Commander In Chief Daredevil found themselves in the middle of an insane air battle as soon as they enter the trough the force field and illusionary cloaking field that hides the base from public eyes, they SUDDENLY FOUND THEMSELVES WITH… PEGASI!, PEGASI EVERYWERE!, shooting each other with red and blue paint ball rounds in their Vulcan cannons while flying, dodging and pulling impressive maneuvers to either evade enemy fire or shot down an opponent, that’s the easiest way to describe the situation at the moment, neither of them give a buck about this and contacted Control Tower 1 to request Landing Clearance while dodging paintball bullets, magic missiles and other pegasi effortlessly just like nothing was happening at all, and why would they bother to worry about such event when they know the cause of this from the very beginning just before taking off to Canterlot.

“Control Tower, This is Wonderbolt 1, Requesting permission to land” Said Flutterbolt without hesitation as soon as she contacted the base with her radio, why did she used the radio here and not in Canterlot?, because Canterlot is more magic oriented than technological oriented, even if she used her radio to contact the local TAC, this would answer by magic mind link anyway, but here in NINBUS airbase, they are to use Magic and Technology as well to communicate between flyers and control tower.

(AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: TRACK 18 Shutsugeki- Area 88 Sound File 1 Original Sound Track, either that or keep playing: Mayhem from Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War Original Sound Track CD-1)

“This is Control Tower, Wonderbolt one, you are cleared to land in Runway 4, all the other runways are currently occupied with this massive training exercise the Commander and Colonel organized this morning, they are using them as a conquest battlefield along for emergency takeoff and landing practice for the nuggets plus this FUBAR of a dogfight up there Ma’am, the only free runway at the moment is Runway 4, I’m deeply sorry for that Ma’am, Please begin landing checks” Replied apologetically the TAC operator of the base to his Highest ranking officer, many would Consider Flutterbolt as the maximum authority in the base, some nuggets have actually nicknamed her “The Base Empress” because anything she says or orders is done immediately and efficiently beyond her expectations, but she was a just and fair one, she wouldn’t order any of its subordinate anything she wouldn’t do under any circumstances, she understands their limits and encourages them to surpass them, and have the time to talk to them about any problem as if they where her family but without losing her authority and commanding presence in the Head Quarters.

“It’s all right Tracker, I understand, don’t worry about it, I’m beginning landing checks” Said Flutterbolt while lowering her legs and gradually reducing her speed for a safe touchdown procedures, during the process, she also started to align herself into the landing stripe direction.

“Three Miles to touchdown” Said the control tower TAC to Flutterbolt and Daredevil, while she was continuing to do minute course corrections in her flight path, with that, Flutterbolt started to glide towards the landing strip.

“Two miles to touchdown” Said again the control tower TAC to Flutterbolt and Daredevil, while Daredevil checking a small Techno-Magic instruments panel with a HUD System attached on the front of his ejection seat, in which he was reading about Flutterbolt’s health status, altitude, speed, weapons load out (in which it everything shown N/A signaling that they were completely unarmed at the moment), maps, guidance systems, standard electronic compass with vectors, missile alert system, Techno-Magic Radio transmitter, IFF signals, and many other useful systems that help to Flutterbolt lives safe in many instances.

“One mile to touchdown” With the last transmission of Tracker, the current TAC of the control tower, Flutterbolt and Daredevil made last seconds adjustments just before Flutterbolt started to angling her wing a little upwards in order to create a parachute effect thus reducing their speed further, then at just a few meters from the ground now already over the landing strip, her hind legs were the first to touch down with a powerful jump in order to keep the speed, then her front legs in a similar way, then the jumps became skips and finally hops, soon they were galloping in the runway and slowly started to reduce their rhythm and with this their speed until their gallop soon became a peaceful trot to the end of the runway/landing strip.

“Perfect Wonderbolt one, Welcome back to NIMBUS Ma’am” Said Sergeant Tracker from his seat in the control tower while looking toward the Runway 4 where he could spot a blue/golden/pink spot at the distance, the unicorn stallion have mismatched eyes, his left eye was red and his right eye was blue, have dark green (almost black) fur with a neon green mane and tail which were cut short on the military regulations levels, his cutie mark was a green circle with vectors within a green square separated by a series of lines that formed more squares with a single green line crossing from the Center of the Circle to the border of it leaving a ghost shadow of the same color, in it there was what could be described as a mess of dots, bars and arrows of red, blue, green yellow and white colors set at random directions and angles [Technically his cutie mark is a Radar screen during a FUBAR of a battle, with friendly units(Blue), neutral/civilian/DO NOT ATTACK OR SHOOT targets(Yellow), Secondary Target enemy units(Green), Priority Main target enemy units(Red) and Enemy units and missiles or projectiles large enough to be detected on radar(White) scattered randomly all the way across the battlefield], he was dressed in his Royal Equestrian Air Defense Force uniform consisting of a long sleeved light, almost white blue shirt that have patches of his rank on the shoulders and pins with his rank and name along with his distinction as Communications specialist member of the READF, he was wearing a pair of sunglasses to protect his eyes from the excess of sunlight that may difficult or distract him from reading the radar screen and hide his mismatched eyes.

“Thank you for your assistance Sergeant Tracker, keep the great job” Said Flutterbolt on the radio calmly.
“You’re Welcome Ma’am, Have a Nice Day” Said Tracker and after some time all what he did was sigh at his situation and watch how the flying nuggets crash into each other in the air many times, who said that being a military control tower TAC in peace time was easy…

“You too Tracker, over and out” Replied Flutterbolt in the radio while she continue her way out of the tarmac, her and Daredevil’s radios were still on so they could still hear the frantic calls on the radio of the nuggets on the practice, the only thing that passed on their minds was: What the hay was I/She was thinking when I/she decide to accept the practice proposal from the four of them?!

“OH CELESTIA, MY EVERYTHING!”

“I CAN’T FEEL MY WINGS!”

“I CAN’T FEEL MY HINDLEGS!”

“I CAN’T FEEL MY HORN!”

“I CAN’T FEEL ANYTHING!”

“…THE LIGHT, IS… SO… BRIGHT!, YES! I’M GOING TO THE LIGHT!, QUEEN LAUREN… IS THAT YOU?”

“FOR THE EEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMPPPRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!”

… All right that last radio transmission of one of the nuggets currently in the surprise training drill was already way too creepy and disturbing, with that they turned off their radio communication system while trotted as fast as she can back into the base, to thing that this was a peacefully slow day, neither she nor Daredevil didn’t need to hear that last one battlecry one on the radio…

…Well, this day is as peaceful as it can get except for one thing that makes everypony, from the fresh-out-of-academy recruit to the most hardened seasoned veteran in the base cringe, cower in fear and curl up like crying baby foals begging for their mothers in their mental breakdown…. FULL BASE SURPRISE TRANING DRILL SEASON WITH MAJOR WONDERPBOLT, COLONEL APPLEBOL, GENERAL UNIQUEBOLT T AND COMMANDER PARTYBOLT IN CHARGE!!!

(AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: S.W.A.T. 911- (2003) S.W.A.T. Original Sound Track)

Meanwhile in the NINBUS AIR BASE, one of the nuggets red team squadrons acting as an assault unit has assembled around their squadron leader in order to figure out the best way break in into the main complex that now was the blue team outpost, their strategy was becoming more solid minute by minute, they where almost ready to take by surprise in the most stealthily way possible the outpost and claim it for the Red team and probably they will get a pro-(AUTHOR NOTE: THE MUSIC GET’S SUDDENLY CUT WITH ABRUPT SCRATCH OF A VYNIL DISC)

ALLRIGHT CHUMPS, TIME’S UP, LET’S DO THIS!, LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY………HMMMRRRWWWIIIIIIIINNNNNKIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!....” There goes the surprise factor…

…and the whole plan with it!

“…oh my celestia, HE JUST RUNED IN!” Said a blue unicorn mare with a blue and white colored mane and a hourglass as cutie mark

“Stick to the plan!!, STICK TO THE PLAN!!!” Said their squadron leader, a brown furred golden maned earth stallion while trying to follow the idiot who decided to rush into the enemy outpost

“Oh my celestia, OH MY CELESTIA, OH MY CELESTIA!!!” chanted frantically another blue fured earth stallion with dark blue mane, all the group of nine ponies rushed into the enemy outpost in an attempt to catch up with the stray member of their company…



1 MINUTE 10 SECONDS FLAT LATTER…


“Leeroy, YOU’RE AS STUPID AS HAY!!!” Yelled team leader at Leeroy while all the company who rushed into the base now where completely covered in blue paint and now held “prisoners” in the mess hall of the building that they attempted to capture, at least the kitchen crew started to serve food to all the members of the blue team and the now “captured” red company

We’ve got carrots…” Leeroy only said that in his defense while looking at his now full plate of steamed carrots and carrot cream, all who managed to hear that simply groaned in despair and annoyance, in other words, all the captured red assault team.

This always happens in this unit; they have everything set up for a successful operation with an assured victory…

…until Leeroy Wingkings messed it up… AGAIN!

AT THE SAME TIME IN THE BASE’S AIR SPACE… (AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: Mayhem- Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War Original Sound Track CD-1)

The air battle among both teams has now reached into a stalemate, with the introduction of two new pegasai as reinforcements for the blue team, somehow these two had managed to turn the tide of the battle in just a matter of few minutes, it was now the red team that was starting to lose “uninjured” flyers in a matter of seconds, now in this situation the Second Lieutenant Spitfire, leader of the Delta squadron of the red team was now facing, in this aerial practice she has already scored an impressive “kill score” of 10 “enemy” flyers of the blue team, her best friend and Wingstallion: Soarin was right besides her left, and two other more Pegasis were with them, a light yellow furred mare with a blue with a light streak mane and tail was at her immediate left, while a cyan blue stallion with a fire looking mane & tail similar to hers was at the left of the white furred Pegasus mare.

“Spitfire, the blue team is starting to gaining advantage against us, what should we do, what’s the plan” Said a very worried Soarin, he as well as the rest of this particular squadron had managed to score an impressive “kill streak” of 25 flyers “shot down” as a team in general and helped to gain most of the air superiority to the red team… at least until those two pegasis dived down into the battle and start to “shot down” other members of the red team one by one, left and right, from above and below, those two were an impressive team, nopony could touch them, not even get close enough or have a chance for a clear shot, unlike many other flyers in both teams, they are not a bunch of pegasi banded together in order to being called a team or a squadron but fly individually hoping to out-best its own squadron mates, no these two were flying like a real team!, they cover each other and they coordinate so well that one wasn’t fighting two pegasi, but a single one who was capable of attacking multiple enemies and going in two different directions at the same time.

Well it doesn’t matter because the Delta Squadron of the Red team is going to shoot them down once for all of this practice…

“Soarin, Ice Wind, Lightning Streak, prepare to engage the new enemy contacts, those two are high priority targets now!, if we want to win this practice we’ll have to shut them down like we did with the others let’s get close to them, we will attack in tandem Ice, you and Lightening will engage the one with a single red wing, Soarin and I will engage the blue winged one, no matter what you do but don’t let any of them tailing you, it’s all of us the ones that should be tailing them, each team will do this: one of us will act as a distraction to one of them while the other will tail him and shoot him down, this will be hard but not impossible, I trust each and everypony of you that we’ll be able to defeat them, are you all right with this plan?” asked Spitfire to her squadron after explaining her plan.

“Hmm, Sounds good to me, using our numeric advantage to get them, I’m in!” Said the Second Lieutenant Soarin to his Squadron leader, Wingmare and best friend

“I’m Ok with this we must catch them off guard if we want to this to work, I suggest that two of us hide in the clouds while the other two get their attention, that way we’ll be able to shoot them down easily enough” First Class Airmare Said Ice Wind to everyone in the group She’s the light yellow furred mare with a blue with a light streak mane and tail.

“Indeed, with this plan what could go wrong?, we’ll beat them even with our eyes closed!” Said First Class Airstallion Lighting Streak to all of them… too bad that he had to summon the effects of Murphy ’s Law with that statement he is the cyan blue stallion with a fire looking mane & tail similar to Spitfire.

“All right everypony, ETA to the enemy targets is in ten seconds get ready!” Said Spitfire, everypony else started to checking quickly their Vulcan guns filled with red paint bullets and paint missiles, in all this battle none of them had used them, only the Vulcan gun so they are fully stocked since take off, they can even take them down at distance with their magically guided missiles, all one have to do is lock the target by using the magically enhanced high technology goggles and then say the type of missile followed by the firing order simple as that.

“Five… four… three… two… one… ENGAGE!” Screamed Spitfire and with that, all of them engaged at the two unknown pegasis…

Meanwhile, on another section of the base, another team with a missing member was trying to defuse a bomb… and failing spectacularly at it!… (AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: The Storm (Main theme) from Battlefield: Bad Company 2 original sound track)

“NO! DON’T TOUCH IT! IT’S COVERED IN BUTTER!” Hops screamed behind at his partner Quarterback who was trying to defuse the butter covered explosive device without much of success…

“DON’T BE A HERO DUDE!” Dumb-Bell Screamed too while he was cowering in fear, looking back and forth at Quarterback shoulder about how the big Pegasus was struggling to keep steady and firm the tools he needed to defuse the time bomb, one single mistake or slip and they’re compl-*Slip**Snip* The device glowed the colors of the rainbow for a second and then

*KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[color=yellowOOOOOOOOOOOO]OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!*

…a huge, yet very small rainbow colored mushroom cloud arises in the middle of the airbase…

Meanwhile, at the Base infirmary… (AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: Main Theme- Battlefield: Bad Company Original Sound Track)

“*snif-snif* Is that Butter what I smell?, MMMmmmmm and melting chocolates!” Said a caramel furred with a dark brown mane earth Pony stallion with a head injury covered with bandages while he lies in his assigned bed and listening some calm and peaceful music in his radio that lies besides his bed.

Meanwhile, Back with the “Bomb Squad”…
-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!, MY FLESH IS BURNING!!!!, I’M MELTING!!!!!” Quarterback screamed while rolling on the floor while covered by a smoking rainbow gel-like substance.

…TELL MY FOALS THEY’RE ACEPTABLE!!!!” Screamed Hops to his pal Dumb-Bell while being covered by the same smoking rainbow-like substance Quarterback is covered.

… B-BUT YOU DON’T HAVE ANY FOALS!!!” Screamed Dumb-Bell back to hops

IT DOESN’T MATTER ANYMORE!!!” replied Hops while still cowering on the floor
One would be asking “Why are those three here?, or why those three are in the military in the first place?!” well the answer is simple: "Fillies dig to Stallions in cool military uniforms" (or at least that’s what the recruitment officer said), so they just enroll themselves into the Royal Equestrian Air Force and they were assigned to NIMBUS base at random for basic instruction, they didn’t even know it even existed until two weeks ago, much less the underground base that it still remains a complete secret to them, and if it wasn’t the cherry of the cake this base apparently is the headquarters of the Friging Wonderbolts!, high standards are the norm here and from the lapse of this short amount of time, it looks like they’re not going to reach them anytime soon…

YOU THREE!, STOP BEING SUCH DRAMA QUEENS! AND GET OVER HERE!” All of the three of them suddenly stop their whining and turned around to see a Pegasus mare with a “Golden Wonderbolt” Bodysuit but unlike the regular yellow fabric that easily could be confused as golden that it’s used in the Wonderbolts regular outfit, this Uniform does really have a golden fabric for the Thunder decals and a Customized Wonderbolt Insignia where the Cutie Mark should be, this Insignia is a stylized thunderbolt with wings, but unlike the regular insignia, the thunderbolt was actually golden with some red streak in the right outer rim of the thunderbolt and an orange one in the left, immediately right behind the usual insignia was also a pair of board swords crossed one against other in an “X” formation, behind the silver wings, and on the top of the insignia was Celesita’s crown in all its splendor. This insignia was just inside of a stylized background simulating the mix of both legendary Princesses cutie marks, the golden sun being the main background part, with the silver moon section over imposed inside of the sun, and the customized Wonderbolt Insignia previously detailed was just in front of all of it; That’s right, this Wonderbolt in is one of the high ranking officers in the whole flight , and from the looks of it she was apparently an orange Pegasus with a blonde mane and tail with a pair of red hair bands, each one tied on tied in her mane and tail respectively, her eyes were covered with the same special flight goggles, but the most particular detail that distinguish her was the fact that she was wearing a Stetson cowpony hat over her head, with her wings completely extended and an expression of semi-disguised RAGE adorning her facial features are something of an indication, this wonderbolt is already pissed off with them and the things are not going to be pretty very soon.

“Now, could any of you please explain me WHAT THE BUCK WERE YOU DOING?!, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE TEAM ASSIGNED TO SECURE AND PROTECT THE FAKE RAINNUKE UNTIL THE BOMB SQUAD TEAM ARRIVES, NOT TRY TO DEFUSE IT YOURSELVES, MUCH LESS DETONATE IT!” Said a completely Enraged Colonel Applebolt to the three pegasi that are now cowering in fear of her presence with their wings extended in a Fly or fight instinctual reaction… is obviously that they are ready to fly away rather than fight like Applebolt was getting ready to, but she had to calm down, think about relaxing things like apples, her granny, her little sister, her pet dog, her always supportive big brother… counting up to ten, and forget the epic buck up that those three had managed to do.

‘Remember Applebolt, Love and Tolerance, Love and Tolerance, Love and Tolerance…’ repeated Applebolt said mantra to herself in her mind before asking them a single question easy to answer enough that even a foal could answer it flawlessly.

"Does any of you know what the Chain of Command is?” Ask Colonel Applebolt barely contain her rage from being unlashed towards those three recruits while wondering what the hay did she had done in any past life to deserve such incompetent soldiers under her command? (A/N: Who’s a Silly Pony?...)

“Err…” Hops start to babble something incoherently.

“Umm…” Quarterback looks desperately at both of his friends and sqadmates for any kind of help to answer this life or death question.

“…Maybe?” That’s the only reasonable thing Dumb-Bell had managed to say in order to answer the “difficult” question thrown at them in the moment, that single answer was enough to throw away all the Love and Tolerance out of her and unleash her now uncontrolled rage towards the three n00bs she have for recruits.

THAT’S IT!, I’m going to “LOVE” and “TOLETATE” the SHIT OUT OF THEM!’ Said Applebolt now COMPLETELY ENRAGED and out of her mind!

…IS THE CHAIN THAT I'LL BEAT YOU IF YOU' IF YOU NUGGETS DON'T LISTEN TO ME!!!" Said Applebolt now Starting to Chase those three Stogies that were running for their dear lives, before starting to fly away in order to escape the orange Wonderbolt menace, it looks like they forgot that she can fly too…

GET BACK HERE YOU THREE AND TAKE IT LIKE THE STALLIONS YOU’RE SUPPOSED TO BE!” Yelled a very FAST and completely FURIOUS Applebolt behind them, closing distance while holding with her mouth and left forehoof a long and heavy chain that was linked to a large, heavy, sharp and pointy spiked ball… yep, that’s her “chain of command”…


Meanwhile, Back in the air… (AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: The Demon of the Round Table- Ace Combat Zero: The Belkan War Original Sound Track CD2)


Spitfire was dodging!, she was pulling each and every maneuver from the book, even she was pulling her own signature moves, and this… this… THIS MONSTER was following each and every move!, and even getting close to her!, when did things had gone wrong?; just a few seconds ago everything was fine!, the red team was wining in the air superiority battle, then they proceed with their well calculated plan, Soarin engaged the blue winged… d-demon in Pegasus skin!, the plan was draw his attention so she could be able to ambush him in the clouds, sure Soarin did catch the attention of this… THING!, as soon as he spotted Soarin, this gray menace immediately took direction towards Soairin and did what she didn’t think it was possible to do he engage battle with soaring HEAD ON!, Soarin never seen or expected it, but as soon as he got in gun range he auctioned his Vulcan machinegun, and with the precision of a Marksman Sniper the first paintball shot hit Soarin’s head, right between the eyes now lays a huge splat of blue paint, several more impacted in Soain’s head again and again and again!, then some more paintballs hit right into his chest, exactly where his heart would be, even after the simulated “kill” he continued charging towards Soarin head-on and punch him in the face knocking him down in mid-air, without his consciousness lost, Soarin stated to free-fall like a rock while rolling on his own horizontal axis and then he stated to flat spinning too, Ice Wind saw that and Disengaged her chase of the single red winged Pegasus that was her target, which was pretty much enough to leave Lightning Streak vulnerable without any kind of support, neither Spitfire nor Ice Wind were able to do something to defend their squadron mate, Ice was busy trying to reach the unconscious falling body of Soarin, while Spitfire now was being chased by the mysterious blue winged gray Pegasus, his blood red crimson slited dragon-like eyes staring directly at hers, he looks like he was looking at her soul, judging her, analyzing her, literally she was feeling as if she was transparent to him!, no matter how fast she’s flying, no matter how high-G turns she pulled, no matter how quick she was breaking and turning, he was always behind her, reading each and every move like an open book, it took a small moment to turn her head and spotting him at her six o clock, his face expression was slowly changing from indifference, to amusement and then his mouth formed a smirk, a smirk that was only seen of a predator who was playing with her prey, a smirk of a cold blood killer, a smirk that promise you that you will never see another sunrise, a smirk that awake a feeling that she swore to never had again as long as she was able to fly and do dangerous stunts: FEAR!, pure and outright justified fear!, it took just a fraction of seconds and then she couldn’t spot him around her, he wasn’t following her anymore, but he wasn’t around either, then she heard a terrifying radio transmission on her radio it was Ice Wind, she somehow had managed to retrieve Soarin unconscious body in mid-air, but that wasn’t the terrifying thing, now she was being Chased by the Blue winged Demon in Pegasus skin trying to dodge the barrage of bullets Ice wind last radio transmission will get engraved permanently in her head as soon as she see every impact of blue paint turn blood red in Ice Wind’s body:

“SPITFIRE!, LIGHTNING!, ANYPONY!, SOMEPONY HELP ME!, HE’S RIGHT BEHIND MEEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHGGGGGHHHHH-” Spitfire’s imagination now fueled with fear made her see how the paintball bullets suddenly became the standard issue tracer rounds that are capable to tear tanks, heavy artillery and fortified structures apart like nothing, she was seeing how each and every tracer round went through Ice Wind’s body and abandon it with the same speed as it went in penetrating vital parts of her body, how one of those bullets went towards her back puncturing a lung and her heart, ten more followed trough, then how a bullet went behind the back of her head, going through the cranium while tearing apart her brain and creating an exit trough her left eye socket and destroying said eye and tearing apart the goggles of her head, then consecutively another 24 bullets impacted in her head destroying it and spreading her friends brain and other eye in the air while also ripping what’s left of her head from her neck, she saw the dismembered bodies of her friends fall into the lake that was nearby the base and the lake began to turn blood red, and then her radio received another alarming transmission:

“SPITFIRE, WHERE ARE YOU!, I’M BEING CHASED BY THAT RED WINGED PEGASUS!, I NEED BACK UP NOW!” Screamed Lightning frantically while being chased down by the white Pegasus with a single red wing, Spitfire was now desperately trying to reach her surviving squadron member but it was useless, she was now witnessing how he was now being meticulously hunt down, in a very similar way that gray blue winged Pegasus was doing to her… and then her mind click for a moment, she started to look for that… THING!, she couldn’t describe that pony without going into a mental breakdown and now she couldn’t spot him anywhere, is as he can disappear at will!, with her fear fueled mind now going at speeds that her body wouldn’t even be able to reach she saw in despair how her last surviving squadmate was shot down by being surprised attacked by the blue winged Demon that appeared from his hideout in the clouds, Lighting was so worried of dodging the enemy fire of the enemy white Pegasus with a red wing by always looking at his six o clock that he actually forgot to look his surroundings and his twelve o clock!, the blue winged spawn from the bottoms of the ponyhell itself burst from his hideout and took down Lightning in the very same way Soarin was killed!, it was as a repetition of the event but instead of the bullets tearing him apart from one side to another, his body was being practically torn apart by the two barrages of bullets, Lightning couldn’t even scream when she could see the bloody chunks of flesh, bone, fur and feathers falling into the lake, just like Soarin and Ice!, then she couldn’t find the demon any where… until a mysterious shadowy dark male voice filled with malice and a disturbing glee whispered into her left ear:

“You know what?, I don’t say this to many, specially to such beautiful mares like you but…you have potential, a great potential hidden and ready to bloom inside you, but there something that you should remember always, no matter who you are, no matter where you are and no matter what rank you are, there’s only one ultimate rule of engagement…SURVIVE!

With that Spitfire slowly turn her head to see who was talking her in the ear… IT WAS HIM!, THE DEMON LORD ITSELF! There’s no other way to explain how he can do all what he does and not feeling any kind of remorse and even pleasure by ending lives like that, and now he’s complementing her… but FOR WHAT?!, for not helping any of her friends or effectively support them?!, for running away from him the longest until he got bored following her and going for the kill of a non-combatant?!, or would be that he actually saw that dark potential in her, the potential to end lives on a whim and without any kind of care anymore, the potential to become a monster?!, a DEMON?!

“W-wh-aat?!?!” those were the only coherent words she was able to whisper until the Blue winged gray Pegasus replied her while the two of them were hovering in the air, the single red winged Pegasus was nowhere to be found, but one could hear the screams of the rest of the red team crying for back up, requesting support or somepony to get that stallion of their tails before they were shot down

“You’ve earned a lot today lady, feel proud of yourself Second Lieutenant, not many have managed to run away undamaged from me, all right then, let’s fix that right now” With that he Kicked Spitfires back with his powerful hind legs, Spitfire spun out of control but she was able to see clearly as the water what he was doing, in all this time during combat, he never used any of his magic missiles, and now she’s locked on and in range!, with all her strange Spitfire tried to regain control of herself or prepare herself to dodge the missiles, now her irises dilated themselves and now she could see how as if it were a slow motion movie picture, eight missiles approaching to her along with a large barrage of bullets approaching her at speeds that she was sure she would never reach naturally, also in that single instant that blue winged gray Pegasus turned aside as if he got bored of waiting for the missiles to reach her and end her suffering, but by doing that she finally saw is cutie mark… NO!; that wasn’t a cutie mark, it was a just a mark, a mark that would be engraved in her memory for the rest of her life along with the stallion who bear it proudly and every single word he said to her… his mark was a red demonic-looking dog, with large pointed ears, a large tail that looked as if it were made of the blazes of hell itself, black instead of white on the eyes and white irises looking in contempt and hatred towards something, the demon dog was using a spiked black collar and said collar was attached to a big heavy set of chains that warped the demon dog all around its body, while this was pawing and biting said chain as if it were attempting to get free himself from its oppressive restraints and ready to pounce over everything and anypony who dared to get it its way in a blind rage rampage; it was that moment in which the stallion departed when she turned to see now in outright terror how the bullets and all the missiles impacted and explode on her!, she could feel how the each bullet tore her inrards while they penetrated across her body, the missiles impact burning and tearing her flesh and bones apart, she can feel watching at two different directions, heck even se can feel how she was being tore apart her limbs and organs spreading in the air in a fierily bloody explosion , she stopped to feel her hindlegs, her forelegs, her wings bellow the neck even she stopped to feel the left side of her head but at the same time her right side at the same time, actually she feels that she’s being in many places at the same time while being drowned in a ocean of undescriptible pain… and then nothing, everything went black; And with that Spitfire lose consciousness and start her free-fall towards the lake.


Meanwhile, back to the airfield on Runway 2… (AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: War Theme- Battlefield: Bad Company Extended Original Sound Track)

“COMMAND!, COMMAND!, THE ENEMY IS ATTACKING OUR M-COM STATIONS IN THIS POSITION !, SEND REINFORCEMENTS INMEDIATLY!!!” Lieutenant Bishop Knight, a black furred, white maned and tailed stallion with black eyes and a white bishop for cutie mark, codenamed Checkmate, he is the Blue Ground Charlie defense Team leader was trying to get any of the available red units scattered on the battleground to come to his position, at first he thought that with some careful strategy and judicious use of paint charges would ensure the victory for the team, specially with two of the High Command in charge of the Blue team, but he with all his tactical and strategic methods forgot something, something that dragged him into this situation in the first place… the other team have also High Command Wonderbolts leading them too!

“SIR WHATCH OUT!!!” his nearest soldier, an amber furred, black and amber zebra-like maned unicorn mare with black eyes and a black triangle with a black exclamation mark as a cutie mark was yelling a warning to her superior officer, The mare’s name is Betty Cautious, but her codename is Warning Alert, the mare had just spotted something completely out of place in the sky, a Steamless Combat Wagon Cart that was falling right over her commanding officer and the M-COM Station that they were supposed to defend, with that in sight, she did the only thing she could do at the moment… SCREAM THE WARNING!

“… OH MY CELES-!” *SPLAT* Warning Alert’s Warning wasn’t enough to him to react on time until out of nowhere, a steamless combat cart wagon fell over him in from the sky without anypony noticing until too late, the combat wagon cart landed over him and the M-COM station that he was using to request reinforcements, the captain would have been practically flattened and be a pony pancake should had not be by the durability of M-COM station that wistood the whole weight of the vehicle in question, at least long enough for the captain to fall unconscious and twitching bellow the wagon cart that fell from the sky

“MEDIC!” another nearby soldier screamed at the sight and the possibility of their team leader being actually killed in a practice!, but then something unexpected happened, over the top of the combat wagon cart popped out like a jester in a surprise music box, went out another Pegasus mare with a “Golden Wonderbolt” Bodysuit but unlike the regular yellow fabric that easily could be confused as golden that it’s used in the Wonderbolts regular outfit, this Uniform does really have a golden fabric for the Thunder decals and a Customized Wonderbolt Insignia where the Cutie Mark should be, the thunderbolt was actually bronze with yellow at the center of it, with some Cyan blue streak in the right outer rim of the thunderbolt and yellow one in the left, around the usual insignia was also a pair of bronze olive branches adorning the sides of it, behind the silver wings, and on the top of the insignia was Celesita’s crown in all its splendor. This insignia was just inside of a stylized background simulating the mix of both legendary Princesses cutie marks, the golden sun being the main background part, with the silver moon section over imposed inside of the sun, and the customized Wonderbolt Insignia previously detailed was just in front of all of it; That’s right, this is another high ranking Wonderbolt officer in the whole flight , and from the looks of it she was apparently an bright pink Pegasus with a slightly darker but yet bright pink puffy cotton candy-like mane and tail with a pair of red hair bands, her eyes were covered with the same special flight goggles, but the most particular detail that distinguish her was the fact that she was grinning like a madmare with her wings completely extended and ready to fly away displaying the paint missiles and a pair of Vulcan machineguns that she was carrying all the time!, some of the missiles were put backwards and the Vulcan machinegun on her right was backwards as well; with an expression joy and happiness adorning her face, those facial features are something of an indication to anypony who would be looking at her, this wonderbolt is ready for some awesomely super duper funtastically epic party!, but for them the things are not going to be pretty very soon, in fact things are going to get messy!

(AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: 1-03 - Back In The Smell Of Blood And Gunpowder from Gundam Wing – Ost 1 - Operation 1, *AKA: Gundam Heavy Arms Theme*)

HEY GUYS, WHAT’S UP?, LET’S START A PARTY!, WHEEEEEE!!! The Mysterious High Command Wonderbolt mare yelled while pressing a button in a remote control that was attached to her left hoof, in that instantly the steamless combat wagon cart explode in red paint!, red paint that actually spread everywhere and with such force that threw many who where around it some meters away from it while covering almost everypony of the blue team in red paint, at the same time, the crazy wonderbolt pony used the force of the explosion to launch herself into the air… right into the massive aerial engagement that was happening at the moment.

“…Well… Horseapples…” That’s all what Warning Alert could say about the description of the situation they are now; Bishop was unconscious below the steamless combat wagon cart, now they were covered completely in red paint from the exploding cartbomb and now all the remaining half-conscious members of the blue team in the middle of the airfield are now surrounded by almost one fourth of the entire red team who have them now at gunpoint!, then a very dark thought crossed her mind, had the wagon cart would be loaded with actual high grade explosives, combustible and unstable materials, most if not all of them would be actually dead, blown to pieces and chunky bonny bloody meat bits, and then the incoming enemy troops would actually either capture of finish off the remaining injured and agonizing survivors in a swift, efficient and cold blooded way, if there’s one thing that this FUBAR of a war game has really taught her, it was that they are not ready to deal with ambushes and surprise attacks of any kinds, let crazy alone suicidal cartbombers

That’s right, Commander Partybolt had an unusual habit in combat, she tends to cartbombs the enemy like a frigging terrorist plus prepare suddenly unexpected ambushes and command surprise attacks to enemy outpost at random and unusual times and situations like a guerrilla war fighter!, no matter if is in the ground, in the sea or in the air!, all her strategies and combat tactics are way too random to even try to explain them in order to make some kind of sense.


Meanwhile in another section of the base assigned to the Blue Team as an HQ for this drill… (AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: Main Theme- Battlefield: Bad Company Original Sound Track)


“HEY OPEN UP HERE!” An aqua blue unicorn stallion yelled at a heavily armored door with a techno-magic electronic keypad, the stallion was completely covered by experimental olive green full body armor, this armor is supposed to replace the currently ones used by the Royal Army, Navy, Marines and even the ground personal of the Royal Air Force, Developed by M.A.R.E.S. Industries, the S.A.D.D.L.E.(Special Armor Double Duty Lightweight Ergonomics) Armor is for now the main candidate to replace the current personal armor equipment of all the Equestrian military branches, but that doesn’t mean that the competition is not so far behind, but back to the situation at hoof this stallion was in a hurry, and he need some items that the whole squadron need right at this moment: AMMUNITION!, that’s right, the squadron is running low on ammo to keep away the red team from the base, each and everypony posted themselves into key positions and assigned each other vital roles in order to maintain base and survive the drill until the time is up and prevent that the red team destroy their M-COM Stations, this stallion named tucker was assigned be the supplier to the rest of the team who were constantly surveying and repelling enemy fire from the windows and doors, the other stallion behind the door is named Caboose and he’s actually in charge of protect and provide the ammunition of the whole blue team placed in the building

“Password, please!” Said Caboose casually thought the armored door thinking that the order that his squadron leader told him: Do not let access to anypony without the password and the password is…

“YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING, WHAT PASSWORD!” Tucker yelled surprised at this, nopony said anything about a password to get the ammo!

“The password so we don’t open the door to the brutes of the red team!” said Caboose thought the armored door in an attempt to remark something obvious

“DO I SOUND LIKE SUCH A BRUTE TO YOU?!” Replied Tucker now indignated that his own squadron mate can’t recognize him enough to get the ammo of erverypony else

“But you could be being held prisoner by those red brutes!” Caboose logic has no limits with this statement

“If I was being held prisoner by those brutes and knew the password, and those red brutes can force me to tell you the password you need for open the door for them!” Cautiously said Tucker in order to make Caboose notice how senseless that statement would be… and backfire all the way!

…I WILL NOT DEFIENTLY GOING TO OPEN THE DOOR!!!” Caboose Yelled thought the locked door now completely frightened

BUT WE NEED AMMO!!!” Tucker yelled back in desperation

HOW ABOUT YOU ASK YOUR BRUTE RED BUDDIES THEN?!” Taunted Caboose behind the armored door

GRRRRRRRRUUUUUAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!” Growled Tucker when he started to hoof punch and bucking the door enraged in an attempt to bring it down… or try to beat the manure out of Caboose, either way is going to take a while…


TO BE CONTINUE…


AUTOR NOTES:

Well, First of all, sorry for the delay, I was kind of busy with many other aspects of my life, this part was already written for a while, but I spent most of this time making some corrections and a few additions to some scenes that actually were somewhat a wreck at first, and this time I couldn’t contact my pre-readers/editors because many where occupied on their own projects at the moment, even if they couldn’t help me at the moment or gave me little input about some ideas I greatly Thanks them so much for the support, without nothing more to say, THANKS FOR READING! And don’t forget…

Please, Read & Review!

This is Wing Zero Singing off!


CONECTION TERMINATED.