• Published 28th Dec 2011
  • 1,582 Views, 9 Comments

G.I.BOLT: THE REAL EQUESTRIAN HERO! - Wing Zero 032

  • ...
4
 9
 1,582

Mission Reassignment...(part 1)

DISCLAIMER: I don’t own the My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic franchise (nor I intended to, even if it would bring me a good sizable profit and income), all those legal rights belong to Hasbro Inc., Studio B, The HUB, Discovery Networks, and finally Lauren Faust and her creative development team; This work is not intended for monetary profit of any kind nor its publication outside of the fan-sites authorized or published by the author, Neither the G.I.JOE or Transformers franchise, that belong also to Hasbro Inc., Marvel Studios, Sunbrow Studios and any other production company that currently works with the project.

Please support the original and licensed releases.
I just own this history plot and some Original Character (OC) if there is one in this history, and if someone would like to use something of this history, ASK ME FIRST in the form of a Personal Message before copy it and put me in the disclaimer if you use said part of my history or certain OC, or prepare for the consequences…

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

YO BOLTS!- G.I.BOLTS battlecry




Rainbow Dash was having an average day, Celestia’s sun shines, the birds are chirping around, an nothing is scheduled for the weather team to do for today , and the best thing of all, she’s going to assist to the Wonderbolts Aerial show!!!, she’s so excited that she’s practically jumping in joy around the clouds (quite literally really), it’s a shame that Fluttershy couldn’t assist due to a family emergency in the other side of Equestria for at least more than half a year, all she hoped is that all her family is ok, and it’s been a while since she have seen Gilda around nor any of her other friends were Pegasus like her, well apart from Derpy who had to do another Delivery to Canterlot today, that means that she have nopony else to watch the air show.

Unfortunately, but by other hoof, this show will be going to be different than the usual due to the fact that it’s being announced that this time there’s going to be a Special Surprise that will be later announced in the show. What would it be? Will it be the presence of all the other members of the squadron, better said of the flight! Or would it be something like some sort of veterans or special elite Wonderbolts that will be attending in the air show,what’s more awesome than the regular Wonderbolts?, The answer would be ELITE WONDERBOLTS! She really just can’t stop to dream that one day she will be there in the Wonderbolts or hopefully in that Elite squadron of them…

…Right?

~My little pony, My little pony
Ahhh,aaahhh,aaaahhhh,aaaaaaaaahhhhhh…~
*The music theme suddenly shifts to the next…*



Wing Zero 032 Presents:
G.I.BOLTS: THE REAL EQUESTRIAN HEROES!
A MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC STORY
*Using the G.I.JOE 1987 movie theme*

~CRASHING TROUGHT THE SKY!
COMES THE FEARFUL CRY!
NIGHMARE, NIGHTMARE!
NIGHMARE, NIGHTMARE!~

~ARMIES OF THE NIGHT!
EVIL TAKING FLIGHT!
NIGHMARE, NIGHTMARE!
NIGHMARE, NIGHTMARE!~

~NOWERE TO RUN, NOWER TO HIDE!
PANIC SPREADING FAR AND WIDE!
WHO CAN TURN THE TIDE…!~

~G.I.BOLTS!!!
THE REAL EQUESTRIAN HEROES!
G.I.BOLTS IS THERE!!!~

~G.I.BOLTS!!!
THE REAL EQUESTRIAN HEROES!
G.I.BOLTS IS THERE!!!~

~FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM
WHEREVER THERE’S TROUBLE
OVER LAND AND SEA AND AIR!
G.I.BOLTS IS THERE!!!~

~CAN THE WORLD OPPOSE!
THE DEADLIEST OF FOES!
NIGHMARE, NIGHTMARE!
NIGHMARE, NIGHTMARE!~

~BOLTS GO RISKING ALL!
TO END THE EVIL CALL!
NIGHMARE, NIGHTMARE!
NIGHMARE, NIGHTMARE!~

~THEY NEVER GIVE UP!
THEY NEVER SAY DIE!
WALKING TALL WITH BANNERS HIGH!
THE SOUND OF BATTLECRY!!!
YO BOLTS!, YO BOLTS!~

~G.I.BOLTS!!!
THE REAL EQUESTRIAN HEROES!
G.I.BOLTS IS THERE!!!~

~G.I.BOLTS!!!
THE REAL EQUESTRIAN HEROES!
G.I.BOLTS IS THERE!!!~

~FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM
WHEREVER THERE’S TROUBLE
OVER LAND AND SEA AND AIR!
G.I.BOLTS IS THERE!!!~

*G.I.BOLTS is the codename for Equestra’s sterling highly trained special mission force,
its purpose, to defend pony freedom against NIGHTMARE, a ruthless terrorist organization determined to rule the world*

~GI BOLTS!!!
THE REAL EQUESTRIAN HEROES!
GI BOLTS IS THERE!!!~

~GI BOLTS!!!
THE REAL EQUESTRIAN HEROES!
GI BOLTS IS THERE!!!~

~FIGHTING FOR FREEDOM
WHEREVER THERE’S TROUBLE
OVER LAND AND SEA AND AIR!
GI BOLTS IS THERE!!!~

*NIGHTMARE! Retreat!, Retreat!*

~G.I.BOLTS!!!
THE REAL EQUESTRIAN HEROES!
G.I.BOLTS IS THERE!!!
GI BOLTS!!!~

Chapter 1: Mission Reassignment…(Part 1)

Data
00
Operation:
-------------
Date:
C.R.999/07/11
Area:
Canterlot, Equestria
Time:
1235 Hrs.
Location: G.P.S. SYSTEM TEMPORALY NOT AVAILABLE
---°--’--”N
---°--’--”E



(AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: 1-07 - The Curtain Of The Next Chapter Lifts Now from Gundam Wing – Ost 1 - Operation 1, or 02- Introduction from 1998 Metal Gear Solid (VG) (128) KCE Japan Sound Team - OST)

Canterlot, the capital city of the Kingdom (Reads Principality) of Equestria, home of many famous public and political figures, home of the Ruling government of Princess Celestia but right now nothing of this is important because a highly important meeting is going to being held place in the castle’s throne room right at this moment because right now, a figure was walking in the castle’s hallways towards the throne room, it was dressed in what could be considered a blue spandex flight-suit with golden thunderbolts that only leave some holes for the tail, mane, ears and muzzle color to being seen, but due to the shadows of the hallways and light contrast, it couldn’t be identified at the moment, this figure also is carrying a pair of flight goggles with a silver mirror tinted glasses that makes anypony else unable to determinate their usurers eye colors adorning the uniform.

Yes, this is a member of the famous Wonderbolts aerial stunt squadron, officially known in the Equestrian Military as the STFS: WONDERBOLTS (Special Tactical Fighter Squadron: WONDERBOLTS) or as they also nickname them: The G.I.BOLTS, but unlike the regular yellow fabric that easily could be confused as golden that it’s used in the Wonderbolts regular outfit, this Uniform does really have a golden fabric for the Thunder decals and a Customized Wonderbolt Insignia where the Cutie Mark should be, this Insignia is a stylized thunderbolt with wings, but unlike the regular insignia, the thunderbolt was actually golden with some pink streak in the right outer rim of the thunderbolt and sky blue one in the left, around the usual insignia was also a pair of golden olive branches adorning the sides of it, behind the silver wings, and on the top of the insignia was Celesita’s crown in all its splendor. This insignia was just inside of a stylized background simulating the mix of both legendary Princesses cutie marks, the golden sun being the main background part, with the silver moon section over imposed inside of the sun, and the customized Wonderbolt Insignia previously detailed was just in front of all of it; That’s right, this Wonderbolt in particular is a high ranking officer in the whole flight.

The officer has finally managed to arrive into the throne chamber which was guarded by two Royal Guards who salute the wonderbolt Officer as soon they get said officer in sight with the utmost respect and military décor, the Wonderbolt Officer salute them back quickly before the guards grants the access to the Throne Chamber in which Princess Celestia was already waiting with another two Royal Guards at her sides, once inside of the chamber, the shadows seems to diminish revealing that the Wonderbolt officer was a Young mare with a Pastel-Pink long curvy mane and tail and yellow butter cream colored ears and muzzle, but the goggles were still keeping hiding her eye color.

“COMMANDER IN CHIEF FLUTTERBOLT FROM THE SPECIAL TACTICAL FIGHTER SQUADRON: WONDERBOLTS, REPORTING FOR DUTY AS YOU REQUESTED, YOU HIGHNESS!” Said in the traditional ROYAL CANTERLOT VOICE the now identified young Commander In Chief making a deep bow before the princess and then a military salute to the Royal Guards present who salute back quickly before getting back in their impassive and stoic guarding duty.

“At ease Commander, I’m aware that you have something to report to me with urgency, so shall we go to the situation at hand?” Said Princess Celestia in her characteristic calm and tranquil voice.

“As you wish your highness, Three days ago, at the 2256 hours local time, our spy network has made an important finding, they have uncovered a possible Terrorist group located near the other side of the Everfree Forest conformed by some ponies. We didn’t managed to heard any kind of names either of the members of this organization or how said organization is named, apparently they will plan to take over Equestria as soon as an even that they call “The glorious return” happens. Unfortunately, we are not sure what does that mean or when will this happen, but right now many if not all the details are pretty much too sketchy to being able to give us some sort of counter-measure or anticipation of it. We aren’t too sure about how large is this organization yet, I know that theses result are not satisfactory enough nor worth of your time, but that’s all we have for now, but as soon we have more concrete facts and evidence I’ll bring them before you your majesty.” Said the Commander In Chief finishing the emergency report, there hasn’t being any kind of insurrection plans or conspiracies since…. Ever? The young commander in chief can’t remember because those could probably happened way before even her great-great-great grandparents had born, either that or she wasn't aware of them at the moment.

“It’s all right Commander, I know we can’t force or acquire any more information without compromising ourselves to the enemy and making the aware that we know that they exist, as long as we have the surprise factor over them, then we have a possible advantage, and we’ll deal with them at its respective moment, I thank you for your efforts to maintain the peace and the security of our land Commander, and I’m glad you’re taking initiative by reporting me this immediately, try to gather more information about this group. Remember that Knowledge is half the battle and we need to be many steps away from the possible enemy without them knowing, but there’s another thing I need to talk to you in private about your squadron's performance, so if you may Gentlecolts, I would like to have privacy in this delicate matter.” Said the Princess and then the Royal guards decided to abandon the throne Chamber after giving a bow to the Princess and a Salute to the Commander In Chief, which she returned.

Now that the two mares are alone it was Celestia who talked again immediately.

“Now that we are alone, I think you can drop your masks….. My dear Fluttershy” As soon as Celestia finished the sentence, the Wonderbolts' Commander In Chief started to retire her goggles and mask, only to reveal the face of a young mare of mare with a pink long curvy mane and tail and yellow butter cream colored furred serious face, and the cold inquisitive stare a pair of aqua blue colored eyes filled with determination, decision and a deeply subdued fury. But in just a matter of seconds, her facial expression shifted into what some ponies could describe as the cutest innocent kindest and helpful young mare that they would have ever seen in their entire life, her soft features and demeanor now shows a lot of shyness and a little bit of insecurity on her part. And her eyes now shows a glimmer of hope, joy and concern for all the living things on the world but also the willingness to stand up should her friends were in trouble. When they say that the eyes are the windows of the soul they surely were thinking about this mare, no matter what version of her are you talking about.
(AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: 1-25 - Long Time Ago, Pain Already Thrown from Gundam Wing – Ost 1 - Operation 1)

“Umm… P-Princess Celestia, w-what do you need to talk to me about our performance, ?…. If is ok with you……Sorry for asking, did we do something wrong?” Said the now identified Fluttershy, in a very meek voice that could almost being considered a little louder than a whisper, her body language practically screams that she have confidence issues and that she’s looking for a place to hide instead of being there in the open view.

“No Fluttershy, nopony has done something wrong, quite the opposite; your squadron has been working harder than any other division in the entire Equestrian Military. You’ve been doing your duties and far beyond to ensure the peace in the nation, but also, you’ve been spending too much time in the GHQ, even you didn’t used your permissions to leave, simply I’m worried about all of you. I’m pretty sure that the family and friends of all of you are also worried that they have no word of any of you in a long time”

“I-I suppose you’re right Your Highness, we’ve been working too hard and we almost forgot of all of them, I’ve heard a lot of good things about Partybolt’s adoptive family, or how Wonderpbolt misses her daughter, also about how Applebolt is worried about all her family, and Uniquebolt really miss her little sister… she actually whined about that for an entire week, I had to stare her to stop that. I’m not proud about that but it was necessary for the safety of everypony’s eardrums in the base, but there’s one thing that worries me…I suppose….if I can request permission to speak freely…if you’re ok with that Your Highness.”

“Permission guaranteed Fluttershy, you know that requesting that is not necessary anymore.”

“Oh, right, well… the thing that worries me about my squadron is Sparklebolt, not only she’s too concentrated in her duties, she neither have mention us anything about having family or friends, too centered about logic and tactics to the point that sometimes she doesn’t pay attention to her surroundings, is like she just exist to fullfit a command and nothing more, like if she were some kind of robot or golem. I do fear that one of these days she does something that would end in a tragedy or we may lose her either during stunt flight practice or in combat.”

Celestia actually flinched at the words spoken by Fluttershy, but she was capable of hiding it well, that didn’t sit well and now she have to take care of that in her own way…

“Well I suppose that it can’t be helped anymore, although I suppose I have a solution about that, I do think all of you need to be reassigned to a new mission.”

“W-what?!... a-a new mission?!... Why?”

“Yes, a new mission although not exactly a mission so to say, more likely an excuse to being absent in the base for a long time, you said that you need to gather more information about that possible threat to the security of this nation, but to do so you’re going to going back to your civilian lives for a while. You can think of it as a really well deserved vacation, think about how your forest friends miss you, or how about your other friend, how was she called again?”

“Um, Rainbow Dash?”

“Yes, Rainbow Dash, I’m pretty sure she misses you, also don’t forget that this can be an opportunity for the rest of the squadron to get a well deserved rest, remember to explain them the real objective of this “mission”. But if you find something more about this shadowy organization, gather everything you can and report it to me as always you do, either in person or via magic message if you are unable to come here to Canterlot.”

“B-but what about the rest of the squadron, who will take care of everything, who will train the nuggets? Who will plan the aerial maneuvers for the stunt shows? Who will respond when there’s an emergency?!

“Fluttershy, always remember that sometimes the young birds have to leave the nest to make one on their own, this is not much different. All you can do now is choose the best and most reliable of your trainees and put them on temporary command of the squadron. No matter their rank, I will issue an authorization to grant them full command on the absence of the high command squadron, you’ll see that everything is going to be fine.”

“I…..Suppose that plan is all right, Princess” reluctantly responded Fluttershy about Princess Celestia’s idea.

“Good, so then Commander, will you accept this mission?” Just before answer, Fluttershy put her mask and goggles back on and then a few seconds later the determination, bravery and courage goes back into her facial expression, Flutterbolt is back in the command.

“Mission accepted!” said the Commander convinced that maybe this mission is for the best after all.

“Oh, and before you go Commander, I need you to Inform Sparklebolt that I need to speak with her personally about this special mission, also that I do need her for another classified special task that requires of her unique abilities and skills, Good luck and take care my dear friend.” Said Princess Celestia just before Flutterbolt reached the throne chamber’s doors.

“Will do, Your Highness!” said Flutterbolt while exiting from those same doors, the guards outside patiently awaiting immediately salute her without any delay.

(AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: 1-27 - Sandy Clock Of A Sad Color from Gundam Wing – Ost 1 - Operation 1)

Just after the Wonderbolt abandoned the throne chamber and Celestia was left alone inside there, then she drooped the mask for a moment, her face that usually show an infinite calm, serenity and an unmatchable inner peace in most occasions now reveals something that nopony has ever seen in at least a thousand years: sadness, sorrow and regret about many things long forgotten by the rest of the Ponykind but she still regretfully remember but she’s unable to forget, no matter how much she really wish for it.

“What would you have done if you were in my place… My love… what turned you into such thing and twisted your soul…” She said while looking at one of the window of the throne room in particular, one that aims at the royal gardens and has focused one statue in particular.

(AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song: 3-08 - Hellraiser Returns from Gundam Wing – Ost 3 - Operation 3)

“Hmm… perhaps this could also work, they will need all the help they could need…GUARDS!” At the moment, the Royal Guards that previously abandoned the Throne Chamber burst through the gigantic doors attending the call of their Princess demand.

LIEUTENANT SKYSHIELD AND SERGEANT STAR BURST REPORTING AS OREDERED YOUR HIGHNESS, what is your orders milady?”

“Lieutenant, I want you and the Sergeant contact and summon to me Lieutenant Commander Mac Aznableigh for a special high priority emergency mission, I will brief him personally on the details in private once he arrives to this throne room”

“We will do it at once Your Highness, with your permission, we must go now” Said Lieutenant Skyshield, and with that the Pegasus royal guard and the unicorn royal guard departed of the throne chamber onward to their new assignment.

“….Wow, what did Flutterbolt told the Princess to make her summon The Red Comet himself for an emergency mission?” A shocked Star Burst said to his superior officer after the direct order given by their Princess.

“I Don’t know, Burst but whatever it was I’ve never seen Her Royal Highness so serious before, even in many bad situations she always had this aura of peace and serenity but right now…. Somehow I do ALMOST pity the poor idiot who pissed her off like that… I just hope it wasn’t Flutterbolt herself though” said an also surprised Skyshield to his subordinate and best friend.

“Nah, I don’t think it was her…. But hey!, do you think she will finally get rid of ‘Princess Blueballs’ once for all?” Said a confused and yet amused Star Burst while booth of them still walking through the castle’s corridors.

“Would you mean just ‘Princess Bluebelle’ here?, seriously, because to have blueballs you have to have them for starters!” Skyshield replied back.

“…Yeah, still, getting rid of such royal pain in the flank would really be a good thing for the whole world now, don’t you think?” asked again Star Burst to his friend and comrade in arms.

“Yeah, ok let’s go to inform the Lieutenant Commander of this emergency mission that would be something far more serious than Blueblood getting on her nerves…. Again *sigh*” replied Skyshield… once again while they were now close to their destination.

“Well, as far as I see it, there won’t be a new statue in the royal gardens anytime soon… for now…” Said Star Burst while the two of them are practically in front of a very much decorated wooden door in a far and almost hidden to the view part of the castle…

“All right, let’s get in and inform him of this urgent matter, Burst” Said Skyshield to his partner before knocking the door….



MEANWHILE…

Commander In Chief Flutterbolt although being relatively the youngest commander in the Equestrian History, she had managed to acquire certain fame among the Equestrian Military, and also a lot of respect after certain incident that remains classified for most of the military except of a few set of eyes. Commander Flutterbolt quickly returned the salute before heading to the castle’s authorized Pegasus launching/landing port, where a small figure was awaiting for her, it was a white bunny dressed in a olive green flight suit and a black flight helmet decorated with a flames design paint scheme, along with an oxygen mask on and a black shaded visor covering its eyes. (The bunny version of an actual fighter pilot flight suit)


“Sorry for the delay Sub- Commander In Chief Daredevil, but the Princess needed to discuss some important matters along with the information we’ve managed to acquire. I’ll explain everything once we get back to the base, because this involves the entire high command, although you’re welcome to come along with me.”

(AUTHOR NOTE: Start playing the next song01-Welcome to the electrosphere from ACE COMBAT RESPECT Arrange Soundtrack, or: 07 AFTER BURNER ARRANGE VERSION AFTER BURNER from Galaxy Force - Sega Game Sound Music Volume 1 - S.S.T. Band or: 01 - Living Daylights from TWO-MIX.-.[Baroque.Best].专辑. by TWO-MIX *AKA: II MIX DELTA*)

With that, the bunny jumped onto Flutterbolt’s back where he secured what could be considered a small ejection seat with an instruments panel and HUD, in which in turn he strap himself with the respective safety belts, once ready he signaled Flutterbolt that he was ready for her to take-off, Flutterbolt understood the message and direct herself to the tarmac of the launching area obeying the instruction of the Traffic Air Controller via Unicorn magic.

“This is Wonderbolt 1, requesting permission to take off, over” Said Flutterbolt after activating a radio system attached in her goggles as a backup communications system.

“This is Control Tower, Wonderbolt one permission guaranteed, please direct yourself to the runway one and await future instructions, over” Replied the radio operator of the control tower.

“Copy that Control Tower, I’m directing myself to the Runway one” said Flutterbolt while trotting to the runway 1, just a few minutes later she was already in the beginning of the tarmac so she decide to warn the Control tower, once in there she proceed to recall the control tower and report her current status.

“Control Tower, This is Wonderbolt 1, I’m in the runway 1, awaiting future instructions over” Said Flutterbolt to Control Tower while Daredevil was doing a check up in his instruments panel.

“Wonderbolt one, this is control tower, commence your pre-flight checks, and wait a moment, we have a jumbo cargo preparing to for landing on the runway 2, we don’t want an accident here” Replied Control Tower to Flutterbolt with a reason, there was an accident reciently at Manehattan International airport in which one Idiot of a Pegasai who didn’t listened the TAC’s orders and indications was literally run over when a Jumbo Charriot stated landing procedures in the air stripe he decided to take off, of the 146 passingers and charriot’s crew only survived 16 ponies in all the incident, half of them crippled for life, in the words of many: "THE WORST. POSSIBLE. AERIAL CATASTROPHE. EVER RECORDED AT THE MOMENT!", obviously the featherbrain who started it all didn’t survive the accident either.

“Understood Control Tower, commencing pre-flight checks.” Flutterbolt actually spread her wings and started to flapping then in the usual angles to ascend, descend, roll to the left, roll to the right, turn left by, turn right reduce speed, and increase speed, ok everything seems fine, no sudden cramp or pain in any position, so she was ready for takeoff.

“Control Tower, this is Wonderbolt 1, all flight checks complete and awaiting in the tarmac, requesting permission to take off.” Reported Flutterbolt to the Canterlot’s Traffic Air Controller.

“Wonderbolt one, this is Control Tower, the jumbo cargo has already landed and abandoned the runway, permission guaranteed, you are cleared to take off." Replied said TAC in the control tower.

“Roger that Control Tower, Wonderbolt 1 TAKING OFF!” With that the Commander In Chief Flutterbolt along with Sub-Commander In Chief Daredevil burst in speed, galloping faster and faster for to gain lifting impulse until they managed to take off successfully at high speeds; now you would be wondering “Why would they bother to gain speed when they could just hover to take off?” Well the answer is simple, Rules and Flight regulations are strictly followed in airports especially in the Equestrian Capital, hovering take off is considered to being used ONLY during emergencies, if you wanted to fly directly to get inside of the Capital without stopping in the gates or being chased by the Royal Guard and forced to land, you have to obey the indications of the Traffic Air Controller (TAC) and land in the Airport.”

“Wonderbolt one, this is Control Tower, Altitude Restrictions canceled, good luck out there Commander” Said Control tower giving his Farewell to the departing Wonderbolt.

“Control Tower, This is Wonderbolt 1, Thank you for your assistance” said Flutterbolt finalizing her transmissions with the Canterlot TAC, and taking course towards Ponyville… but not exactly to the town, no she was heading back to the base.





TO BE CONTINUE…
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
AUTOR NOTES:

Hello everyone, I am Wing Zero 032, this is my first My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Fanfic, so yeah, I’M A BRONY!, and I’ve been working on this project for a while (and kinda this is part of the reason that my Ace Combat Fanfic is now stuck right now besides having a life) also I would like to thank to my Beta-readers from Deviant Art: MaximillianVeers for giving me the idea, Echowolf800, PatRoison, for being my beta-readers and Kitsune633 for being my beta-reader and editor, Thanks a lot buddies without your help this fanfic would be definitely an epic train wreck grammatically speaking.

Please, Read & Review!

This is Wing Zero Singing off!

CONECTION TERMINATED.