• Published 4th Jun 2023
  • 154 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Solitude - MLPstories101



Twilight has read an old tale about an event as old as time. Will she be able to save her friends?

  • ...
 0
 154

Chapter 2.5: The Walk

While the minions were walking the ponies to the game area, the ponies woke up and realized that they had their hooves cuffed up, their muzzles covered with tape, Twilight and Rarity still had their horns covered up so they wouldn’t do anything funny, and Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy still had their wings tied to their sides. Twilight tried to speak but couldn’t with the tape over her mouth until one of the minions said this to Twilight.

“I don’t wanna do this, but that’s the only way he won’t kill me.” The minion said, then Twilight tried to sign language with her cuffed hooves saying ‘what is your name?’ The minion immediately knew what this meant and said this that the muffled pony won’t forget.

“My name is… Lyra Heartstrings.” This immediately got Twilight’s mind to tick.

How is that Lyra? Did she also get kidnapped and is now part of Xavier’s army of minions? Does she even know she’s being controlled? All these questions and more were twirling through Twilight’s mind. When they got to an opening, there were 6 cells. One for each pony. As for Spike, they had other plans with him. They then shot the pony’s with tranquilizer darts and they all fell to the floor. The minions then put them in their respective cells with a chair, a table, and a deck of cards. Spike was taken as a hostage under Xavier’s control. Now the game officially begins!

To be continued (in chapter 3)

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment