• Published 4th Jun 2023
  • 153 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Solitude - MLPstories101



Twilight has read an old tale about an event as old as time. Will she be able to save her friends?

  • ...
 0
 153

Chapter 2: Captured

Twilight then woke up from the knock she got over the head. She wondered where she was, but it didn’t look like anything she ever seen before until now. Twilight then looked around to find all her friends experiencing the same fate she did.

“GIRLS! WHAT HAPPENED?!” Shouted Twilight. Rainbow Dash then got her bearings before turning to Twilight.

“I don’t know, all I remember was I was walking home from Sugarcube Corner and then all of a sudden I was knocked out, and now I’m here.”

Twilight then tried to walk away but a chain clamped around her leg was keeping her from walking away.

“Why is there a chain around my- you girls have one too!” Twilight said. The rest of them looked at their legs and saw the same thing.

“It looks like we’ve been kidnapped.” Applejack said. Rarity was about to say something before a tv turned on. It was the mask again and then he said something all the ponies won’t forget.

“Ah, subjects. You awakened. I imagine you’re all wondering what hell scape you landed in.” The figure said.

“YOU’RE DARN TOOTIN’ WE ARE!!” Said Applejack. “Who are you and what is this place?”

“Allow me to be extra transparent, my name is Xavier Rotom, and you are our new playmates.”

“Playmates?” Questioned Fluttershy.

“Yes, playmates. I do apologize for the lessen subpar hospitality you reside in, but you mustn’t know where you are, nor anything you can clearly identify. All I can tell you is what you are about to play. You’re all about to play our new experiment: Solitaire X. If any of you remember purchasing a deck of cards in your life you’d be quite familiar with a particular card you managed to pull from the deck. This is one of many rare tokens, and you lucky 7 were the ones to draw your fate.”

“Fate? Solitaire? What are you getting at here?” Said Twilight.

“Let me get done explaining!” Shouted the figure. Twilight was scared and sat back down.

“Resistance is futile, kidnap is inevitable, and the fate of the world going forward could very well rest on your shoulders. For you see, we need this mind of engineering and tactics so we can bring the best of the best together, and bring down the capitalist society, of advanced technology and social activity in it, one’s that can change course and bring us back to our more primitive times. I can’t promise that all of you will make it out alive, however, if you can beat our game, you will join us. If you fail, you will perish, as the walls will slowly cave in and seal your bloody fate. Oh, and there’s even more incentive too. Your family has also been taken hostage. If you wish to keep them alive DO NOT make a full line combo. Failure to do so, will have one relative perish. Continue the pattern, and you’ll see where it ended. There is no particular time limit, but I would advise you pick up the pace. The fate of Xavier’s new world order, rests in your painful, and HORRENDOUS Solitude. Good luck players.” The figure finished with some text on the screen saying ‘The Game will begin shortly’. The ponies were all distraught by what he just said and were talking amongst themselves.

“MA FAMILY’S BEEN KIDNAPPED?!” Cried Applejack.

“OH THIS IS ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL!!!” Said Rarity after fainting.

“Calm down girls, all we have to do is beat him at his own game, and he said we can join him, and once we do, we will make him perish for bringing us here.” Twilight said sinisterly. Twilight then tried to use her magic to get the chains off everyone’s legs, but something around her and Rarity’s horn was making it impossible for them to do so. Rainbow and Fluttershy couldn’t fly anywhere since they were chained to a wall and their wings were tied to their sides. Then the room filled with poisonous gas causing the group to collapse. The game has officially begun.

To be continued.