• Published 4th Jun 2023
  • 146 Views, 0 Comments

My Little Solitude - MLPstories101



Twilight has read an old tale about an event as old as time. Will she be able to save her friends?

  • ...
 0
 146

Chapter 1: Prologue

It was a beautiful day in Equestria, the birds were chirping, the grass was swaying in the wind, and Twilight was in The Old Oak Library reading an old tale from an event known as “Solitude”

“Hm, I think I heard something about this before.” Said Twilight.

Spike was also there keeping her company while she read. He then went down to where Twilight was to tell her about something,

“Twilight, I got something I need to tell you!” Spike shouted from up the stairs.

“What is it, Spike? I was just reading about an old tale about an event known as Solitude!” Twilight said.

“Well that’s kinda what I wanna talk about.” Spike said nervously. He then sat down to tell her the news.

“That event was hosted by a guy known as…. I can’t remember his name.”

“Really Spike?”

“I’m sorry Twilight.”

Twilight got up and put the book she was reading back on the shelf. Before she can say anything, she was knocked out by an unknown figure. It was tall and seemed to have a white mask. Spike tried to help but not before being thrown in a cage by another tall figure. It was the same as the other but its mask was covered by its hair. It looked like a girl to him. Their minions then went to the other ponies and knocked them out and captured them too.

“Time to play a little game.” The figure said walking away.

To be continued.

Author's Note:

This story is one I was most desired to make ever since I found out about this site. This is technically a crossover between My Little Pony and Solitaire. But instead of them buying a deck and playing on their own, they’re instead gonna play a little game where they got kidnapped and are forced to play this game called “Solitaire X” Ill be writing more stories in the future but that’s not until I finish this one. Stay safe everyone and happy reading!