• Published 9th Jun 2023
  • 409 Views, 28 Comments

I am still here - Idiotboy24



´Why won´t they leave me alone? What did I do to be haunted, by these monsters?´

  • ...
4
 28
 409

Longing for Help

The world hates me... They all hate me... I´m so lonely... I´m so scared... scarred... Forgotten...

Ever since that day, that very day, everything changed for me... I´ve been starved of love, I have no Friends, only those who despise me for being the one who is too scared to be normal, I didn´t ask for any of this, I didn´t ask to be tortured by monsters who feed off my fear, I didn´t want Ponies to think I was not worth helping...

Is this real? Is any of this real? I don´t know because every time I lay down to sleep, they come out to play with me, All I can ask is for the slither of hope to reach out and bring and end my suffering, but I know it won´t, because even if they get me, it turns out to be fake, an illusion made by me... or is it?

I can´t tell anymore... Mom has been trying to help me, Therapists, Doctors/Nurses, anything at all that could help, but nothing works, I can´t do this anymore, especially since I´m a primary target for bullying, because of my scared nature and inability to truly get angry at anypony, it just made me being a target go up tenfold.

However none of it compares to how I feel waking up in that place, a restaurant for Colts my age, a place for family and fun but for me it is nothing more than just a dead world, my Tartarus, my purgatory, a place of never ending nightmares but every time I´m caught and then I wake up, it´s a never ending cycle that I can´t escape.

Nopony believes me, I have tried so many times to get help from my Friends, but even they have limits in trusting me. The only one who really even listens is Sweetiebelle, who I’ll be honest right now I’ve had a crush on for quite a while.

Even though she hasn’t experienced what I have, she understands the pain I’m in and doesn’t judge me for it, upon the contrary however I dislike Diamond Tiara and her friend Silverspoon who will do anything to make me feel worse about my problems.

Heck even the six ponies who’ve helped stop big threats don’t believe me, even the one who lives on an apple farm and is known to tell when anypony is lying or not, she can’t read me apparently believing all to be a foal’s tale.

Most give me dirty looks for acting ”Acting out of line.” I hate it.

I hate it all! All of this pain and suffering I go through is nothing more than a cruel, hurtful and fear ridden joke aimed to make me suffer and for what?

What made me the perfect target? I don’t know at all anymore, but at least I still have a friend to talk to every now and then, but he rarely shows up seeming ti always be busy in the most stressful of moments.

All I can ask is just one thing… help me.


It was morning, Eric was just about ready for another terrible day at school. So far he’s been bullied so much, he can’t even tell difference between a normal comment and a deliberate jab towards him.

He faced behind him looking at the parental figure. “Love you, mom!”

She made eye-contact for a second before facing away. “Yeah, son… see you later.”

She sounded so bored as if her one son, was the entire reason as to why she felt this way. Who upon hearing what she said, felt the stinging pain of hurt directly hit him in the chest. Without another word he made his exit out of the house, closing the door behind him it was somewhat early being around 7:00 AM he was aware that many ponies weren´t up at this point in time, so taking his chance he trotted towards the schoolhouse where dread started to build in his chest almost all of the students there made fun of him, not realising how much it hurt him mentally and emotionally.

His friends were the Cutie Mark Crusaders or the CMC for short, they talked to him and discussed about cutiemarks a lot, but it didn´t bother Eric as he hasn´t really experienced anything that special to discuss, even if he had something interesting to say it would go completely under the rug like as if he´d never said anything at all.

Mrs. Cheerlie wasn´t that much help either, only lecturing him on how he should be improving on his school work, yet no matter what Eric said to try and explain why he was always behind on work she would think it was a lie, she was empathetic and did care about him but she did it in a way where it sounded harsh.

Diamond Tiara and Silverspoon were the worst of them all. No matter what he did, no matter how often they did it, he would get bullied and they´d get off Scot Free. Even during the whole Gabby Gums incident, the only punishment that Diamond Tiara faced was getting kicked off the news team while the CMC were given nothing in return, no apologies, no reward for being honest... just nothing.

How come one specific filly can do all this crap, yet get a simple slap on the wrist? While the CMC do something not nearly as bad or hurtful, yet get grounded and do a bunch of chores? None of this made sense to Eric, the genuine hypocrisy was astounding and completely unwarranted.

After his thoughts on everything had died down, he looked up at the entrance to the schoolhouse right in front of him. The dread only increased as it became almost apparent, that he... was late. How? How did time fly that quick? How come nopony had helped him break his train of thought? Oh, wait he remembered, nopony liked him, not a single soul did.

Crack

Eric just processed the noise, what was that? it sounded like it came from his mind, his inner thoughts but how? Nopony could hear noises from their brain, more specifically a crack. However Eric shook away anything he was thinking of, as he bolted inside like a bullet.

Not wanting to be lectured again, he just hoped he hadn´t missed too much class.

Author's Note:

My first time making a FNAF story, honestly this mostly made for the movie coming out later this year in October. Now granted if you like this story it won´t be frequently updated, plus this will be more or less a small scaled project.

I understand if you find it hard to believe that everyone including the Mane Six, treat the main character not that well. And you´re right, I honestly just needed emotional tension to be in the air but in my defense, there are stories that make them so out of character it makes you wonder if the people writing the story even watched the series, or at least have a basic surface level understanding of its characters.

The only reason it could seem more believable here, is the fact that Eric is seeing giant robotic creatures in his dreams, and while he´s out and about. But even that is not enough reason for them to act that way, so all I can say is just to suck it up and deal with it.

Anyway have a good day and I´ll talk to you all later.