• Published 10th Oct 2012
  • 2,705 Views, 81 Comments

Ponimon Adventure - KaijinZero



the ponies become champions of the digital world

  • ...
13
 81
 2,705

Digi-Dex entry 001

Hello Everypony! my name is Twilight Sparkle, and Since we seem to be stuck in a strange world with new creatures, i feel i should record those i find intersting. and why not do the one we met first, Allomon, as well as a few of ours.


Allomon-Armor type Digimon. Evolved from Hawkmon using Digimental of Courage.
it resembles an Allosaurus and is extremely violent, so caution is advised if approaching. if you need to run, i hope you can run REALLY fast, because like an allosaur, its incredibly fast.

Attacks
Dino Flame-Shoots a gout of flame at his intended target. the flame itself is almost as hot as a dragons flame.
Dino-Crusher- Using its powerful legs, it leaps into the air and tries to smash its opponent.
Dynamite Head- using its head, it rushes forward to headbutt with explosive force.


Agumon-Rookie level Digimon. Evolves from various digimon according to him.
According to Agumon, he's actually a different variety form most, known as a 'Raptor X" type, he has Red straps around his claws, and looks vastly different from normal Agumon. In anycase, he seems to get along well with Spike, and we have to be careful not to let them have fire breathing contests.

Attacks
Pepper Breath-shoots a small fireball. Spike seems to be trying to emulate it.
Spitfire blast- A better version of Pepper Breath, taking a more steady flow than a quick fire ball.


Veemon-Rookie level Digimon. Evolves from DemiVeemon.
According to Lopmon, Veemon is a Rare Species, even among most Dragon type Digimon. he can perform 'Armor evolution', and it seems my big brother had one as his is an Armor evolution using the digi-egg of courage. Like Rainbow Dash, his partner, he loves pranks, and seems to think rushing in headfirst is the best way to end fights...literally.

Attacks
V-Headbutt- What can I say, its a headbutt.
V-Punch- I think if Rainbow were a Digimon, she'd be this one as he seems to put V in all his very simplistic attacks...


The Digital World is a wonderful place full of so many different creatures and mysteries, and danger. I hope I can record everything that happens here...and leave alive.


If at all.