• Published 30th Sep 2012
  • 5,165 Views, 118 Comments

Transformers Prime: Magic of the Dinobots - Metroid Prime



The Autobots and Decepticons battle the ponies for Equestrias energon supply.

  • ...
19
 118
 5,165

The Creator (Unicron Saga Part 1)

50,000 years ago

Unicron was in a hurry,y he had used what little energy he had to travel into the future to do this, and he had to do it at this specific time in case his creations would forget over the eons, he believed they would remember his word for 50,000 years later when the alignment came into place.

Without hesitation Unicron released his blood all over the planet, the Dark Energon rained on the surface of the desolate rock, it seeped into the ground and started to react with the soil. Finally, after few short seconds their was a bright purple light, and the light died down to revel a life form born from the event.

It stood on four legs, it had a tail and mane with a horn on its head, its color was purple and brown.

The newborn creature took its first steps before stumbling like an infant, then he heard a sound and turned around him to see a giant bigger than him looking down upon his new creation.

"Its seems my experiment was a success" the titan said

The creature was dazed at first, but surely this being was talking about him

"I am Unicron, you creator of sorts, and these are your brothers"

The pony turned around to see several others like him, only some of them had horns but others had wings while few had neither.

"What are we?"

"You are horses, but for a more fitting name you are a unicorn, the ones with wings are Pegasus while the ones who have no extra part are Earth ponies"

"Whats going on?" the Unicorn said

"You have been created by me to serve my will, to carry out my tasks, you are all the children of Chaos"

"What chaos?" an Pegasus said

"Hatred, destruction, disharmony, you have all been created to serve these thing as part of you everyday life"

"How do we do these things?" an earth pony said

the Multiverse singularity chuckled for a bit "Let me show you" Unicron said with a smile

In the short time Unicron had in the future he thought the ponies how to sustain themselves build, work and create, he thought the Unicorns to use magic and the Pegasus to fly, during his final hours he made a third race that had a much longer lifespan than the rest, a mix of all three races called an Alicorn.

After he did these things he made a rocks for target practice, Unicron brought the brown unicorn up to it.

"Preform beam spell and destroy that rock" Unicron said

The pony did as he was told and fired a powerful blast at the rock with destroyed it.

That my creation is destruction, chaos. How does it feel?"

The pony felt a tingle inside him when he did that.

"It felt good!"

"Excellent, now go gather your friends and show them how its done"

The unicorn nodded. "Hey guys look what I can do!" he said running in their direction.

"Yes" The Chaos bringer said "All according to plan"

Pretty soon Unicron made an entire field of rocks and structure to smash and break, the ponies a certain fondness in this new found feeling, the feeling of Chaos.

Because his power to create was limited the solar system he made was incomplete, the sun could not maintain one of its planets orbits, no could one of its planets rotate on its axis.

So Unicron thought the Unicorns how to make the Planet rotate and revolve around the sun, bringing the world day and night and its seasons.

Soon this became known as raising the Sun and Moon and lowing said objects, this task was appointed to both Unicorns and Alicrons.

Finally Unicrons time in this world was up, before he left had said a few things.

"It pains me to leave you but I must go back to my original time period and finish what was started with my brother Primus, but do not cry, 50,000 years from now I will return and meet your children" The ancient being said

Unicron started to phase out of the time stream and back to the beginning of time.

"If you ever think of me play this melody"

Those were Unicrons last words before he faded out of the timeline.

The first unicorn walked up to were his creator was and picked up a tablet, it had musical notes on it.

The pony got a pianist to play said notes

The beginning of time


Unicron reappeared in a familiar place, ravaged by eons of battles he knew it to be the beginning of time where the first planet in the universe was born, Cybertrons solar system.

He then came face to face with his brother Primus and his thirteen followers the Primes.

"Unicron" Primus began "Where have you been?"

"Planing for the future brother" the Chaos bringer said

"Lets finish this" Primus said

"I couldn't agree more!"

The two titans battled for one last time, with Primus emerging victorious.

As punishment Unicron was cast into the depths of space to weakened to move.

Slowly he went into stasis but knowing that he had a backup plan he went to sleep with grin on his face.

"You may have won brother, but little do you know I have made my own children to counter yours, many millions of years from now I will awaken and I gather them to engage in battle with your followers, someday the Multiverse will fear the name Unicron and his army of ponies"

Then Unicron closed his eyes as space rock began to collect around him at fast rate.




Little did Unicron know that during his slumber the ponies would eventually began favor creation over destruction, friendship over Chaos and harmony over disharmony, the also eventually began to see Unicron as a good guy rather than a Chaotic being, as the years went by the memory of their Creator was so messed up and unreadable that this is what they assumed their creator had done and left them.

They had come to believe that Unicron was the incarnation of creation, love and peace. while that brother Primus was the Chaos bringer and the destroyer along with his followers the Primes their counterparts, also the melody was also remixed to the point to which it sounded like this.

Also during the absence of their creator a prophecy was written by Star Swirl the bearded detailing his return:

When Unicron left the planet to achieve his destiny by defeating his evil brother Primus, he said that one day, a chosen one will rise one who is skilled in the ways of magic will achieve his or her destiny and help Unicron achieve his and together they will light the darkest Hour and rid the Universe of evil.

All this was recorded in the star book to which a certain white alicorn had just finish reading.


___________________________________________________________________
Canterlot

Celestia stood in her thrown room with her sister, it was early in the morning and the day had just begun.

Celestia reveled on the words which she had just read from the Star book that was pulled out ever since the events of the Crystal Empire, do the the recent events she had a good understanding of what the prophecy translated to.

"Celestia do you think Twilight is the chosen one?" Luna said

"I don't think I know ever since that day I met her I knew she was special, I always had a feeling"

"When will she be ready?"

"Soon but definitely today"

"Do you really think the creator will return?" Luna said

Celestia, Luna and the rest of Equestria were probably the only ponies in the world that still remembered or acknowledged Unicrons existence as a their maker, while other species like griffons and Dragons shoved away the idea the Equestria still believed in him, however due to his sacred name it wasn't used in vain, so that why the ponies used Celestiais name in place of his.

"He will return, and when he does their will be peace throughout all the universe"

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Shockwave!" Flamewar said

Flamewar had just rushed into the room, she had a look of concern on her face.

"What is is?" Shockwave said

"Our scouts have detected a very powerful energy signal coming from the Canterlot castle"

"Have you identified it?" Shockwave said

"We have and sir we think its the..."

"The What?" Shockwave said impatiently

"The Allspark!"

The second Flamewar said that the entire ship went silent.

Shockwave stood their for 5 whole seconds before saying anything.

"Ready the Decepticons, today we will siege Canterlot"

"Yes commander Shockwave!"


___________________________________________________________________________________


Ponyville

"And that class is how Equestria was made"

Cheerilie had just finish telling her students the founding of their wonderful kingdom, and it never got old.

"Miss Cheerilie?"

"Yes Applebloom?"

"How was the world made? Where did ponies come from?"

The teacher thought for a moment then came with an answer.

"Well the world and the ponies where created by a powerful being named Unicron"

"Unicorn?" Diamond Tiara said

"No Diamond Tiara, Unicron even though the names sound similar Unicron created the Unicorns, and since they where the first race to be born out of him he named them unicorns after himself"

"Wow!" the class said

"Unicron them created the Pegasus, the Earth ponies and the Alicrons and then left the planet"

"Why?" Sweetie Belle asked

"Unicron had to go and fight his mortal enemy and brother, Primus"

"Why would he fight his brother?" Scootallo said

"No pony knows, but it is written that one day Unicron will return and rid the universe of evil"

"Does Unicron know what our Cutie marks are?" Applebloom said

"Well since he made Cutie marks in the first place he may know"

"Cool maybe we can ask him" Scootallo said

"Don't get your hopes up girls, nopony know when Unicrons coming back, it could be 7,000 years, or 7 hours"


________________________________________________________________________________________


6 hours later.


The cargo ship carrying the fireworks was super late the coronation already began.

"Ugh this is the most doing job ever" a pony said

"Don't talk like that! these decorations are suppose to go to the castle and where late were suppose to welcome the new princess!"

The pony could care less about the coronation he could care less about his life!

"Somepony kill me now"



Then without warning a explosion ravaged the ship, the ponies turned to see a hole in the ship and something come inside.

"Shockwave, Decpeticons!" a Guard said

"Die Ponies!" Brawl said firing a path blaster he hit the pony in the shoulder and he fell to the ground dead.

The Remaining guard and pilot fire the horns but the just bounced harmlessly off the Deceptiocns armor.

The Decepticons in turn fired back striking them both in the chests also fell.

"Very good Decepticons!" Shockwave said

"Why did we steal this ship again?" Ramjet said

"The royal guard will be on high alert due to the recent activity we have doing, combined with Twilight's Princess Coronation all the Guards will be Expecting us, Shining Armor has already put up a shield that prevents us from even ground bridging inside the city"

"Oh"

"But they will also be expecting this ship so they will let it land"

"I see"

"This ship will act as our Trogen horse to get into the city"

"Whats the plan Shockwave?" Swindle said

"We are going to kill every guard until we reach retrieve the Allspark, then we shall kill every last Pony, and that includes Twilight Sparkle!"


"nooo~" a croaky voice said

Shockwave looked down and saw a half dead royal guard.

"Such heroic nonsense"

Shockwave pulled the trigger and blood spattered all over the cockpit.

And the flying ship flew straight to Canterlot.

Author's Note:

Beginning of Arc 3, the finale battle is about to start.