• Published 27th Sep 2012
  • 18,895 Views, 489 Comments

Nightmare Woon - Whalesbefreeyo



Nightmare Moon returns as a weak filly and must learn the magic of friendship alongside Twilight.

  • ...
56
 489
 18,895

Now a Tumblr Blog

Probably breaking a rule by doing this, really hope I'm not. I'm pretty much done writing Nightmare Woon. As a written story that is. Instead I've turned it into a Tumblr Ask Blog and am just now (after like...10 weeks) telling you about it.

Alot of people still come across this story, read it, favorite it, etc and I don't want to ignore those who still want Woon.

Here it is : AskTwilyandWoon

Comments ( 35 )

It's like they always say: a picture is worth a thousand words. :twistnerd:

Didn't know this existed. Will probably check tumblr every now and then.

Edit: I just noticed that my profile pic fits this story even though I've just heard of this one. Shame you can't continue it in a literary fashion.

well damn.....and here i was getting all excited over an update :pinkiesad2:

have a like for the idea alone

will you still continue the story or is it over in favor of the ask blog?

The blog is highly adorable... but I was looking forward to what Nightmare Woon was going to get up to in the story...

I have to say that this was probably a bad idea, simply because there was a pretty decent following here for the story. there didn't even need to be much of an actual plot, because nightmare moon as a filly was just too damn adorable.

3245108
Favor of Blog.

The story will pretty much be retold in blog form. With a few changes.

3245212

Probably. But I cant bring myself to write anymore. I just never get the motivation. I do still want to do Woon though, so what better way to do it then through a medium I love doing.

3245260
Well, it is your story to do with as you wish. I'd still like to see more of the story, but I'm not a big fan of art blogs... never really got into them, myself.

3245279
Yeah. I knew that when making it. Not everyone is going to be into it. And I do feel kinda bad for disappointing those who wanted the written version.


I might one day completely redo this story, but for now it's going to be told in picture form.

3245303
Why not put this on hiatus til you can get the motivation to keep it going then? You'd still be able to do your nightmare woon art tumblr and you'd be able to spend time building a story for this. :twilightsmile:

3245312

Perhaps. Issues is it's been months since I have. So that probably won't happen.

But maybe I will again someday. Who knows.

aww yeah thanks for bringing this up.

yeah I dont do tumbler blogs it was a goood story and will be missed. Maybe you will come back and finish it one day.

Your tumblrblog is awesome!:pinkiegasp: Tis a shame the story could not be completed.:pinkiesmile:

3093446

sadly this would most likely when we describe tech to ponies

Riz

3245367
So no more story but its a tumblr blog ?

Damn fine drawing man, my respects.

You abandon the story for almost a year and then expect people to jump on board with the tumblr? You can't even keep this story going how is that going to be any better?

3246581

I don't expect people to jump on board anything. If they want to follow it, that's their choice. I'm just showing that the story is still here in some form.

As for keeping it up, Well I've been keeping it up about 2 months. So I'm safe there.

3247136 Plenty of stories and tumblrs start out strong, but then lose steam as they go along as this story did. Easier starting something than carrying through.

3247248

True. Far too true. And I hope that won't happen with this. But I did this change because it is a way I can actually keep up Nightmare Woon, and I do enjoy doing it. So I don't see it sputtering out anytime soon.

Well at least you told us, so thats good.:twilightsmile:

3245260 Shouldn't you change the story status to "Canceled" or at least "On Hiatus" then?

A blog...?
That's it! I'm starting my own filly Nightmare Moon story! Oh wait, I'm already working on one. I just have yet to publish it yet.

3248119

I look forward to it. I'm sure you will do a better job than my piece of trash.

3248499 Piece of... What did you just say!? This was great for three chapters! Especially the moon pie part!

Heck, I waited forever for this to be updated, then this comes on and, you know what? The internet deserves some more Nightmare filly, I'm gonna go post what I have now. You did great for what little you did do, congrats.

3248549

Yes. Yes it does. You've already got yourself a follower here.

I might one day completely retool this story. But not today. Besides yours will no doubt be superior.

Thanks for the heads up! :pinkiesmile:
Ah, heh, that tumblr looks very amusing, you've got yourself another follower! :pinkiehappy:

3246275 there are many many more in the tumblr, which you should be reading for hilarity.

Is there ever going to be more of this? I'll be your best friend if you give me more of this.

So, I take it this is dead?

Going to read it but then saw it was unfinished since 2013 Sue no

Login or register to comment