• Published 15th May 2023
  • 667 Views, 8 Comments

Flurry's Flush Fiasco - SuperPinkBrony12



(Based on a comic sketch by MatiasDiplinLps on Discord. Contains mild flush and toilet vore, rated Teen as a precaution.) Shining Armor decides to teach Flurry how a grown-up goes potty. But Flurry unintentionally flushes him down the drain.

  • ...
39
 8
 667

Ending B - The Princess and the Plunger

Flurry Heart had not been grieving alone in the bathroom for very long before she suddenly heard the sound of the bathroom door starting to open. Was it her daddy?! Had he come back from going down the drain?! Had the toilet somehow spat him out while she wasn’t looking?!

When the door opened all the way, however, Flurry’s hopes were dashed as instead she saw the familiar form of her mommy: Princess Cadence, who of course had no idea that her husband had just gone down the drain.

“Flurry, what’s wrong?” Cadence asked in a sweet and concerned tone of voice as she trotted over to the daughter. “Why are you all alone in the bathroom? Where’s your daddy?”

Flurry sniffled and sobbed, confessing to her unintentional crime. “Daddy gone! He go bye bye! Daddy try to use big potty, but he me flush him down the drain by accident!”

Cadence had to resist the urge to roll her eyes. “Flurry, what have your daddy and I told you on numerous occasions before? You can’t go down the drain. Ponies cannot be flushed down the toilet. It’s impossible.”

“But Daddy go down the drain when me flush big potty!” The toddler alicorn sobbed anew! “Now he gone! He not come back! Daddy go bye bye, forever!”

The princess of love was still anything but convinced. “Shining,” She called out, trying not to sound upset. “I don’t know what you’re trying to do scaring Flurry Heart like this, but it needs to stop now. Please come out and show yourself to our daughter.”

There was no reply.

Cadence’s eyes narrowed. “Okay, Shining, very funny. But unless you want to be changing Flurry Heart’s diapers forever, I suggest you come out of hiding. This isn’t going to make our daughter’s potty training any easier.”

Again, there was no reply of any sort.

Flurry Heart practically buried herself into her mommy’s chest! Why didn’t her mommy believe her?! Flurry knew she had seen her daddy go down the drain with her own eyes, no way had she been mistaken. Why did her mommy insist this was all just a prank or something?

Princess Cadence felt about ready to tap into her “Royal Canterlot Voice” that her Aunt Luna had instructed her in, when her eyes happened to notice something. The toilet was overflowing, its water spilling out of the bowl, over the seat and onto the bathroom’s tiled floor. Something was obviously obstructing and blocking the drain. Sighing, she used her magic to pull a plunger close to her, so as to clear up the obstruction. “Flurry, what did you flush down the toilet this time?” She asked her daughter.

“Daddy!” Flurry Heart insisted!

Cadence sighed. Why was her daughter so insistent on that claim? Never in all her many years of foalsitting had the princess of love ever encountered a toilet powerful enough to suck a full grown pony down its pipes. It simply wasn’t possible. If there was, she would've known about it.

Well still, the toilet was overflowing. Something was blocking the drain, something that would have to be plunged up. And whatever it was, Cadence knew she would have to give a lecture to her daughter afterwards about what to flush and what not to flush down a toilet. Why was Shining making her do all the hard work? Did he want her to be the “bad guy” in this situation? Was this how he had helped when Twilight had been going through potty training?

The princess of love didn’t know, and right now she didn’t particularly care. Whenever her husband returned from… wherever it was he had disappeared to, she’d confront him then and there. In the meantime, she needed to clear up the blockage. So she raised the plunger and used her magic to put the rubber end in the toilet bowl.

Up and down, up and down, up and down. Cadence kept on plunging as her daughter watched. Whatever it was that was blocking the drain, it sure was big. Had it perhaps been Shining Armor’s fault? Had he done something to clog up the toilet and had roped Flurry into an elaborate scheme by which to get out of trouble? She’d never recalled her husband having any kind of problems in the bathroom up to this point. What was he eating?

Before Cadence could dwell further on that possibility, she felt the plunger’s rubber end make contact with something. Something so heavy that it practically pulled the plunger halfway down the toilet bowl! “Oh no you don’t!” The candy colored alicorn exclaimed! No clog ever got the best of her! She surrounded the plunger with her magic’s soft blue glow and yanked upward as hard as she could!

A loud pop sound echoed throughout the bathroom as Cadence felt the plunger break free of her magical grip and go flying through the air! And something else went flying too, or rather somepony! A faint, snow white blur flashed by as the water in the toilet finally receded back down the drain, the blockage (whatever it was) having been cleared up.


Flurry Heart’s eyes widened to the size of dinner plates as she turned her attention to what (or rather who) her mommy had fished out of the toilet! “Daddy!” She happily exclaimed as she fluttered over to him!

Princess Cadence spun around and gasped! No, her eyes did not deceive her! Before her stood her husband in all his glory, his fur dripping with water and his mane and tail looking thoroughly soaked! “Shining Armor?!”

Shining, for his part, didn’t hesitate to rush over to his wife and give her a massive hug and kiss! “Oh, thank Celestia you came when you did, honey! I thought I’d never get out!” Then he turned to Flurry Heart. “Sorry if Daddy gave you a scare, but you gave him quite a scare too when you sent him down the drain. Now what do you have to say for yourself, young filly?”

Flurry whimpered as she apologized. “Me sorry, Daddy. Me no mean to send you down the drain.”

Shining Armor sighed and took a deep breath. “It’s alright, I know you didn’t do it on purpose. Just please don’t ever do anything like that again, okay? Flushing ponies isn’t very nice, even when they might deserve it.”

Flurry nodded. “Uh-huh, me no do it again. Me promise.”

The prince smiled. “Good, glad we got that cleared up,” Then he pointed to Flurry’s potty chair. “Now please get back on your potty, Flurry. Potty time isn’t over yet. No need to add another mess for Mommy to clean up.”

The toddler alicorn nodded her head, waddling over to her potty chair and sitting down upon it. It seemed she was in no mood to disobey an order from her daddy this time.

Princess Cadence, for her part, was practically speechless. “You didn’t actually go down the drain, did you?” She asked her husband.

“I’m telling you, I did,” Shining firmly insisted. “I think Flurry Heart cast some sort of spell on the toilet that made the drain much more powerful. We should probably have it checked out so we can figure out a way to undo the spell.”

Cadence still refused to believe it. “Come on, stop playing around. Just tell me where you really went and how you somehow clogged up the toilet. I promise, I won’t be mad. It looks as if Flurry isn’t scared off from using her potty, thankfully.”

Shining Armor could only shake his head from side to side. “You saw it yourself, I came out of the drain. How could I have done that if I hadn’t been flushed?” Then he sighed. “But if you don’t believe me, that’s fine. I’m just gonna go dry off. I’ll come back to relieve you on bathroom duty soon, I promise.” And with that he turned and trotted out of the bathroom to find a towel.


Princess Cadence sighed deeply to herself as she approached the toilet. Her husband had to be joking. It had to be an elaborate ruse or prank of some kind. There was no other possible explanation for it. No way could any toilet ever flush anypony down it, magic or no magic.

But as the princess of love eyed the toilet handle, a nagging part of her mind couldn’t help but wonder: Could her husband be telling the truth? Had he really been flushed down the drain after all? Just because there was no record of it ever having happened before didn’t mean it wasn’t possible. After all, nopony would’ve ever suspected it possible for an alicorn foal to be born, yet that had happened. Was a toilet that could flush a full grown pony down it really that hard to believe given all the other seemingly impossible things that had happened in Equestria?

Knowing that (reluctantly) there was only one way to find out, Cadence moved to sit down on the toilet. Then, once she was comfortable, she used her magic to surround the toilet handle and force it down. “Here goes nothing.” She said to herself, even though she fully expected nothing to happen.

That was not what happened. Instead, the princess of love soon felt a powerful suction take hold of her tail. “Huh?” She blinked, before suddenly finding herself slipping off the seat and into the bowl as her front hooves were propped up, all the while her lower body started receding further and further down the toilet bowl!

The flush cycle didn’t stop as the princess of love found that even after she’d released her magical hold on the toilet handle, it didn’t go back to its original flat state. It remained pressed down. And the toilet continued to flush, greedily devouring more and more of the candy colored alicorn by the second! Soon, she was submerged in the toilet up to her head. “HELP!” She cried at the top of her lungs, hoping to be overheard!

Alas, it was too late for Cadence! With one last massive flush, her head disappeared down the bowl! In a matter of seconds, she was fully flushed down the drain with an audible gulp! And then and only then did the toilet finish its flush cycle.

Poor Flurry Heart had seen everything! “MOMMY!” She cried at the top of her lungs, now having witnessed her other parent go down the drain!

It was at that very moment that Shining Armor happened to come trotting back into the bathroom. Immediately, when he saw his daughter hovering over the toilet, he realized what had happened. “Well, I tried to tell her,” He thought to himself as he retrieved the well worn plunger in preparation for the task ahead. “Guess it’s my turn to return the favor.” “Hold on, Cadence!” He shouted to the toilet! “I’ll get you out!” Maybe now she'd believe him about being flushed down the drain.

One thing was for sure, he was definitely getting somepony skilled at magic to come take a look at this toilet. A toilet that could flush a full grown pony down it was far too dangerous to be left in operation!

Author's Note:

This is one of the reasons why I have the "Other" tag added. I didn't want to spoil the revelation completely about who else would be involved.

And don't worry, Cadence does get rescued.