• Published 28th Apr 2023
  • 805 Views, 23 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Botbots - RainbowRaptorDash1



Well, things just interesting. Spike hanging out with Botbots? Who would have thought?

  • ...
3
 23
 805

Mall Than Meets the Eye

Shining calls out to her sister, “Hey Twily, you make sure Spike is in the house.”

Once, she heard him, Twilight (Sci-Twi) suddenly remember she forgot Spike at the mall. “OH NO!!!


Spike yawned from his spot as he woke up. "So what now, Twilight?” Spike asked before he looked around and found the tech store empty. “Twilight?” Spike called out before he suddenly picked up strange scents he never recognized before. “I got locked in the mall again.” Spike pouted, realizing that Twilight forgot him again. “I’d better stay out of the mall guard’s sight this time.” Spike noted with a yawn as he start looking around, but couldn't help but feel he wasn't alone. “It’s that scent again.”

“Sir, what's that?” And unknown voice was heard as Spike’s ears twitched, but he stayed silent to listen.

“A dog. Just stay out of sight.” Said another voice.

“It's not the Flesh Being. What's the problem?” The voice asked as Spike realized that he was targeted, but still remained quiet, as he silently, quickly and stealthily moved to find the source of the voice from the shadows by using his ninja skills. “Yeah. I'm going to go introduce myself.” Said the voice as Spike sensed that he was getting close to the source of the voices.

“Dimlit, no!” The other voice dreaded as from out of a corner, a flashlight-like creature walked up to Spike.

“Hi.” The creature said in an awkward tone. A few seconds of silence passed by.

“Uh, hi.” Spike responded.

“Whoa, a talking dog” The creature said in amazement.

Spike was however, confused. “You’re one to talk. You’re a walking, talking flashlight.”

“ I guess. My name is Dimlit.” The creature introduced himself.

“Name’s Spike.” The dog answered back.

“Nice to meet you, Spike.” Dimlit smiled as Spike now confirmed that they're not a threat.

“Your friends can come out.” Spike pointed out.

“How did you know I wasn't alone?” Dimlit asked in shock as Spike tapped his own nose.

“I can smell them.” Spike answered as Dimlit's friends walked out.

“Greetings, we come in peace.” Said one bot.

“I'm from Earth, too. Question is what are you all?” Spike asked.

“I'm Burgertron. That's Kikmee, Bonz-Eye, and Clogstopper.” The cheeseburger creature introduced as Spike looked at their weird appearances.

“I've never seen creatures like you.” Spike noted.

“And we've never seen a dog talk before.” Kikmee responded.

“So what’s going on?” Spike asked, getting to the point.

“We're Botbots. An Energon cloud struck our mall and created all of us across the mall.” Burgertron explained.

“Whoa…” Spike awed with a tilt of his head.

“There's a lot more of us too.” The botbot added.

“Really?” Spike asked.

“Burgertron is taking us to our rightful Squads!” Kikmee yelled in excitement.

“Squads?” Spike repeated in confusion.

Burgertron explained, “There's a bunch of Squads around the mall like the Jock Squad! If all your shoes have cleats or you actually are a shoe with cleats, this is your crew!”

“Hmm… I have a feeling that a certain athletic friend of mine is known by that squad.” Spike commented.

“Then we've got the Sugar Shocks. They talk three times faster than any of us and I kinda get a stomach ache just hanging out near them.” Burgertron added.

“ Hehehe. I think they’ve heard of a certain party friend of mine.” The dog chuckled.

“The Gamer Geeks control the Mall's systems so we're never on the Security Guard's monitors.” Burgertron said with a smile.

“Huh. I wonder if they’ve heard of Shimmercode or seen her videos.” Spike wondered to himself.

“And then there's the Custodial Crew who... Eh, actually you know what, the less I tell you about them, the better to be honest.” Burgertron informed, keeping it confidential.

“Oh… Right.” Spike noted, having understood what Burgertron meant.

“There's a bunch of other squads, too. But what are you doing here, Spike?” Burgertron finished.

“I was taking a nap, but Twilight forgot about me and I overslept again.” Spike answered while rubbing the back of his neck as Bonz-Eye stepped over.

“We can help you find a back door out or something after we're done.” Bonz-Eye said as that cheered Spike up.

“So, hop aboard. Sooner we're done, sooner I can go home and plan my next visit.” Spike quipped as Burgertron was surprised.

“Next visit?” Burgertron asked, shocked by what he heard.

“The mall only a couple of blocks from my house and I have an owl friend who can show Twilight I'm fine.” Spike informed.

“You want to be friends with us?” Clogstopper questioned.

“Sure.” Spike nodded as he laid down before Burgertron and the Lost Bots climbed aboard Spike. “Comfy, everyone?” Spike checked as everyone confirmed and the dog took off. “So, where am I going?”

“Food court.” Burgertron answered while pointing a finger to that area.

“And what’s the squad of that area?” Spike asked.

“Mine. The Hunger Hubs.” Burgertron answered as Spike suddenly stopped when he smelled the mall guard before stepping back.

“Quiet guys. The mall guard’s here.” Spike said before the botbots hid behind a bench. “Why are you guys hiding? You live here.” Spike quietly asked in confusion as Burgertron snapped his fingers in realization that forgot to mention this earlier.

“Okay, Spike. Time you leaned, *Dramatic voice* The Sacred Rule of the Mall! *Normal voice* No Bot may ever, I repeat, EVER, reveal to the flesh beings that we exist. Have you seen what the Flesh Beings do to the stuff here? Why are you hiding?” Burgertron said as Spike realized what he meant.

"Cause he might freak if he hears me talk.” Spike answered as Kikmee kept her eyes on the guard.

“How are we going to get by this defense coach?” Kikmee asked as Burgertron stood on top of Spike's head

“Never fear! If there’s one thing you learn from a brilliant leader like me, Lost Bots and Spike, never give up! I have an idea that cannot fail!” Burgertron declared.

“Every ninja figures some way through a problem.” Spike shrugged.

“Ninja?” Bonz-Eye asked.

“Yep. You heard right. Ninja.” Spike bragged with a proud smile.

“Okay, if my plan fails. Spike, you show us a ninja strategy.” Burgertron said.

“Thanks.” Spike smiled. A few seconds later, everyone got aboard the mall train.

"Seriously?" Spike mentally thought.

“Everyone ready?” Burgertron called out.

“ Ready!” Kikmee, Bonz-Eye, Dimlit and Spike answered.

“Soup!” Clogstopper randomly yelled.

“Huh?” The dog asked in confusion, not knowing what he meant.

“Floor it, Kikmee!” Burgertron ordered.

“Hold on tight!” Kikmee said as the bot charged forward and shoulder-thrusted the accelerator, making the train start moving slowly.

“Slow but quiet.” Spike noted.

“As long as we keep quiet, nothing can go wrong!” Burgertron smiled as Spike facepawed at that. “Oh, come on…” Burgertron groaned as there was cheesy children music started playing as lights emerged from the train.

“Yep, I was expecting something like this.” Spike deadpanned.

“Why?!” Burgertron cried out in frustration.

“The Flesh Being! The Flesh Being!” Bonz-Eye alerted.

"Why do I get the feeling I’m going on a huge adventure?" Spike mentally thought to himself as Dave walked by, talking to his boss.

“Yes, Randall. If I see the Sparkle Family dog, I'll take him home. I'm sure the little guy just asleep in a store.” Dave assured his boss as Spike heard that conversation.

“Oh, crumbs.” Spike groaned as Bonz-Eye tapped the dog's back.

“Spike, how often do you come to this building?” Bonz-Eye asked.

“During the day.” Spike answered as Dave walked by, completely obviously to the train, leaving Spike shocked at that. “Wait, he just walked right by us without a second thought.”

“Looks like it.” Dimlit agreed in a quiet tone as a bead of sweat dripped down Spike’s head, astonished by Dave’s obliviousness.

“Are your friends as clueless as him?” Kikmee asked.

“No. Not really." Spike shook his head before he noticed something. "An escalator!”

Everyone looked ahead as Burgertron smiled. “Those metal jaws of life will lead us right to the Food Court, as smooth a ride as-" Burgertron was about to say before being interrupted by sudden loud grinding.

“Not a good sign.” Spike dreaded as the train went up slowly while the Lost Bots and Burgertron were thrown to the front window before the train crashed loudly to the ground. “Ow…”

“Just as I planned.” Burgertron said.

“Really?” Spike sarcastically asked as Dave heard the crash.

“What the heck?” Dave gasped in surprise.

"Hide!" Spike quietly ordered as Dave ran up to the train to inspect the loud noise. As the guard was distracted, Spike braced himself on the roof while everyone else transformed. "Nobody make a sound.”

Dave spotted Burgertron. “Hey, well whaddya know? A hamburger!”

“No.” Spike quietly gasped.

“I said what I wanted five times, and I got a hamburger.” Dave smiled.

“I gotta help.” Spike said, left with no choice as he stealthily moved to the top of the train before he pounced onto Dave's face.

“Gah!” Dave yelped as Burgertron took the opportunity he jump out and run as Dave was struggling “Get off of my face!”

Spike jumped off Dave as he ran towards Burgertron. “Gotcha, buddy!”

“Hey, who's there!” Dave called out before he shined his flashlight beam at the sight of Burgertron and Spike.

“Not good!” Spike panicked.

“A little robot and talking dog!” Dave gasped in surprise before he suddenly froze as he recognized the dog.

“Let’s am-scray!” Spike ordered as Burgertron jumped on before the dog ran.

“Hey, stop!” Dave said as Spike kept running.

“There's a smoke bomb under my collar for emergency. Grab it!” Spike informed.

"O-Okay!” Burgertron responded before he found it and threw the smoke bomb to the ground, causing a smoke screen.

“What the?!” Dave yelped before the smoke clear, as the duo were nowhere to be seen. “They’re gone!”

Spike kicked a cup down the stairs, knowing Dave would hear as the security guard raced towards the sound, while the duo came out of their hiding spot. “Phew! He’s gone!” Spike sighed in relief before he picked up multiple scents. “Uh-oh!”

“Whaddya m-Oh…” Burgertron realized what Spike meant as he turned to see Multiple angry Botbots come out.

“Oh sewer apples.” Spike groaned.

“Spud Muffin! Ulf! Uh… Didja miss me?! Course you did. But I’m back! Yay!” He nervously said as Spike facepawed at that.

“Don’t “yay” us! Total jerk-moves you just pulled, letting that thing in here and revealing yourself to a flesh creature! Unforgivable.” Spud Muffin scoffed.

“Hey, back off! It was an accident!” Spike pointed out.

“Burgertron, you were the last bit I’d ever expect to give away our secret. What have you become, Burgie?” Ulf asked.

“I said, back off!” Spike repeated.

“Oh! You and the others saw that?” Burgertron nervously asked as Spud Muffin was not amused.

“Passport revoked bro-mide. You broke the only rule we have! A flesh being and that thing knows we exist! That puts Mall life in jeopardy. Consider yourself out of the Hunger Hubs. And I seriously doubt anyone else is gonna wanna hang with you now or with your weird friends!” Spud Muffin said as that caused Spike to snap and kick Spud Muffin into a trash bin.

“Anybody else want to get on my bad side?” Spike growled.

“Spike, that's enough." Burgertron pointed out.

“Gah!" Spike gasped before he calmed down. "Sorry about that.”

Spud recovered after getting out of the trash bin. “Flea-Infested mutt” Spud groaned as everybot left.

“He called us your 'weird friends'." Dimlit noted.

“Yeah, sorry about that.” Burgertron apologized.

“That means 'Weird Most Important Thing In The World!' No one has ever said anything nicer to us!” Dimlit squealed in happiness.

“That's a nice way to see it, Dimlit." Spike smiled.

“I know! And did you see that other ball? And that bat? There really are squads for all of us! I’m maxed out on excitement! I’m in the ZONE!” Kikmee whooped in excitement.

“Yeah, it was pretty cool.” Spike agreed.

“But your squads won’t want to take you back now! I ruined everything!” Burgertron lamented.

Bonz-Eye started, “Your plan did not go like you hoped. And your friends rejected you. And you were humiliated in front of everyone you’ve ever known…”

“Blunt like Sugarcoat much?” Spike quipped.

“…But didn’t a “brilliant” leader teach us to “never give up”? Bonz-Eye finished.

“And a ninja always finds a way.” Kikmee added.

“Hehehe. It’s true.” Spike giggled.

“Yeah. Can’t we try again tomorrow?” Dimlit asked.

“You know, you’re right. This is just a setback. A big one, sure, but this is only the beginning!” Burgertron declared with a smile.

“And I'll help, too.” Spike added.

“But don’t you have to go home?” Burgertron asked.

“I do. But I can come back. I'm use to staying up late.” Spike responded.

“Because you’re a ninja?” Burgertron assumed with a smile.

“Yeah, but right now. I gotta get home.” Spike said with a smile as he started heading to the back exit door.


Meanwhile, Dave was planning something. “No one’ll believe I saw and heard them, yet. But there is no way they’ll escape my brilliant and cunning plans! This is only the beginning!”

Author's Note:

Well, this is quite a surprise.