• Published 1st May 2023
  • 116 Views, 1 Comments

Apple Lauda goes Super Saiyan - AppleLauda99942



Apple Lauda isn't just your average racing driver

  • ...
 1
 116

the only chapter

Author's Note:

Pls feel free to correct me with the tags. This story isn't supposed to be a dragon ball crossover. It's the way I designed my OC. I wanted to do something unique and I didn't want to call my OC's super forms "super saiyan" because of the dragon ball anime (copyright)

It was a nice and sunny day in Ponyville. The iron pony competition takes place again and as you may know already, Applejack and Rainbow Dash are competing against each other again, but there's another pony arriving on the stage. Apple Lauda heard about the competition and he shows up on the stage. Applejack starts laughing.

"really Apple Lauda, ya' think ya' can keep up with us?" Applejack scoffs.

"bet I can kick that thing so hard it will actually break?" Apple Lauda says with confidence.

"it won't happen" Rainbow Dash scoffs.

"we'll see about that" Apple Lauda says

The first event is a time attack over 1 lap in the obstacle course. Rainbow Dash is first to do the run. She finishes the course in 10.75 seconds. Apple Lauda is next on the line. He has a massive blast off and runs as fast as his legs can carry him. He finished in 9.52 seconds. Applejack is the last one on the line. She gets a perfect run and finishes in 9.50 seconds.

The scoreboard shows 1-0-0. Applejack wins the obstacle course. The crowd is cheering

Twilight looks over to the competitors as she prepares the second event.

You all know that Apple bucking can be difficult sometimes, right? Twilight prepares a device which measures the strength of the pony who kicks it. Everypony has 3 attempts.

Apple Lauda goes first and achieves a score of 547. The crowd is cheering again.
Rainbow Dash is next up and she gets a 1345 score. Applejack gets a score of 1300.

"Well, looks like ya' can't keep up with us" Applejack scoffs.
Apple Lauda chuckles. "Just wait until you see my true potential"

Then suddenly Twilight walks over to Apple Lauda. "You can't win this Apple Lauda. They will beat you in every event we've planned. We have one more event after this" Twilight explains.

"I have a little surprise for you in the last event." Apple Lauda says as he starts screaming. The crowd looks at Apple Lauda as well as Twilight, Spike, Rainbow Dash and Applejack. A brown aura surrounds Apple Lauda as he powers up. Applejack has a suspect.

"Apple Lauda is a saiyan!!!!" Applejack shouts in shock.
"Spike, please bring a scouter, there's no way Apple Lauda is a saiyan." Twilight says. Apple Lauda keeps powering up as Spike brings a scouter with him.

"woah!!! I've never seen anypony doing this before" Spike says in disbelief.
"tzzz... Apple Lauda isn't a saiyan... I mean come on what is he doing, trying to use rage in order to get stronger?" Rainbow Dash scoffs. Suddenly, Apple Lauda stopped powering up.

"now tell me Spike, how high is his power level now?" Twilight asks.

"Twilight? You will not believe me but it's at 700" Spike answers. Everypony is in shock.

"There's no way it can be right? There's absolutely no way!!!" Rainbow Dash shockingly says.
"it will be useless anyways" Applejack explains.

The last two attempts weren't much better for Rainbow Dash and Applejack, so that basically means no score for both of them. Apple Lauda doesn't kick the machine properly and only gets a score of 250, which is not an improvement. On the third attempt however, he simply taps the machine and gets a score of 1344. Everypony is in pure shock.

"WHAT IN TARNATION?!?!" Applejack yells. "not even ah' can do that!!!"

"you have 1 point more than me so you better prepare for the finale" Apple Lauda says.

The final event is all about power. The contestants have to kick a log as far as possible. Applejack begins and kicks the log over a distance of 30.45 meters. Rainbow Dash kicks the log just 0.1 meters short of what Applejack did. Then it's Apple Lauda's turn. He takes a deep breath and suddenly he starts screaming as he powers up.

"what is he doing?!" Rainbow Dash asks in confusion. Suddenly, a thunderstorm appears.

"Twilight, what's this about?!" Spike asks in fear. Twilight replies with an simple answer. "Here it comes Spike"

Apple Lauda's mane and tail turn blue as he completes his transformation. Apple Lauda went Super Saiyan. Everypony is in true shock. Rainbow Dash and Applejack are in complete fear.
"now watch and learn amateurs..." Apple Lauda says as he kicks the log.

It flies through the air at high speed and break upon ground contact. Apple Lauda kicked the log over 100 meters far!!!! Applejack is furious.

"Ah' knew he's a saiyan!!! What a cheater!!!" the farm pony says.
But a closer look at the rulebook says that there's no rule that forbids ponies to go super saiyan. Even Twilight can't believe what Apple Lauda had just done.

"what was that?!" Twilight says in pure shock.
"this is what I was talking about with that surprise. I can go super saiyan" Apple Lauda says.

Apple Lauda makes his first attempt. He doesn't get an ideal kick but it's still enough to beat Applejack and Rainbow Dash. In his second attempt, he kicks the log way further. Apple Lauda kicks the log 251.74 meters far and shatters the record into pieces. Applejack and Rainbow Dash surrender against Apple Lauda. Apple Lauda wins the long kick event.

Twilight is stunned. "but how is this possible?! According to the science, no pony can go super saiyan!!!!"
"well Twilight, I don't follow the laws of physics... I mean I can go even further" Apple Lauda explains. Applejack is furious. "THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN ASCEND TO A HIGHER LEVEL!!!!"

Apple Lauda demonstrates it as he powers up again. This time his mandi and tail turn dark blue and white stripes are added to the mane and tail.

"this is what I call a super saiyan 2" Apple Lauda explains. "you know, I'm now so powerful that I outpower Cadence, Celestia, Luna and Twilight all together. If we 5 would fight, I would win, no question"

Rainbow Dash is confused. "how did you do that?! I mean hello? Since you can outpower literally anypony, you can fight against some supervillains without our assist, plus you're probably immune to Tirek because you don't use magic. But seriously how do you become a super saiyan?"

"it's simple... I compress all of my energy into one point and then I have to break through a wall. If you would try it now, you would instantly fail. The moment I first went super saiyan was when Silverstream was in serious danger. I was so mad at the storm king that I went super saiyan and therefore saving the hippogriff kingdom." Apple Lauda explains.

This time the iron pony competition ended with a 1-1-1 tie, but next time, things might be different.

Comments ( 1 )

because this story got posted exactly 29 years after Ayrton Senna's death: SENNA SÉMPRE!!!!

Login or register to comment