• Published 1st Apr 2023
  • 437 Views, 5 Comments

The Tragedy of Sprout Cloverleaf: Instant Insanity (April Fools Special Part 2) - Admiral Producer



What happens when a pony who’s down on his luck suddenly gains superpowers from aliens in order to take over all of Equestria? Why, death, carnage, and destruction happen, of course….

  • ...
 5
 437
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

Shouldn't you wait until the previous story is complete before you start this one?

... Take your Sunny damned upvote and fav. Just because this was a movie the whole time :facehoof:.

11545204
The previous story was complete. I see now that I didn’t mark it as such before starting this one. Thanks for pointing that out, I totally missed it.

11545205
Aw, thanks!! Yeah, it was a movie this whole time. And so were the other stories too according to the lore this story sets up. That subversion was so fun to write. I think I should have my OC cameo more in other stories going forward, what do you think?

Friendly reminder, folks!

This story was originally posted on April 1st, but I stupidly deleted both stories afterwards. However, thanks to the amazing work of my good friend Eldorado, both this and the Mix-Up story are now back on my page ready to read!!

Edit: And I also just added a bunch more cameos. Enjoy!

Login or register to comment