• Published 21st Mar 2023
  • 318 Views, 51 Comments

A great Society - Anonymous15



Equestria's society changed, it's culture, values, and etc changed.

  • ...
30
 51
 318

Chapter 1

Author's Note:

Unicomalism (Uni-com-al-is-um) is a ideology I made with the help of God. It is a mix between Liberal, communist and my values... so, yeah.. a new ruler now rules Equestria and changed Equestrian Society with this ideology.

This is a society where everypony is the same, everypony gets the same amount of money, everypony can express themselves, eveypony has freedom of press, no rich or poor ponies everypony has the same status anypony can marry anypony they want, teachers support students and don't punish them, there is no letter grade, and many more.. Let's see what the ponies of Ponyville are up too.



It was a wonderful sunny day in Equestria. The colts and fillys are going to school, a big smile was placed on their face. Scootaloo hugged her moms, Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash and said, "Bye.. I will miss you!"

Scootaloo let go and Twilight kissed her and said, "Have a fun day at school!"

Scootaloo walked to school, walked through the door, and sit on her wooden desk. She had a smile on her face. Diamond Tiara asked, "Hey.. like.. when are you gonna get a cutiemark?"

Scootaloo shrugged and said, "I don't know.. but one day.. I will!"

Diamond Tiara chuckled and asked, "Do you mean... NEVER?"

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon laughed. They fell on their backs and laughed, Scootaloo's smile dissolved from her face. The teacher, a purple mare with purple mane and tail asked in a curious tone, "What is going on?" One of her eyebrows were raised. The two fillys that was bullying Scootaloo were still laughing their little heads off.

Scootaloo took a deep breath and said, "Diamond Tiara was making fun of me... and said I won't get my cutiemark!"

Mrs. Cheerlie was upset but knows yelling and making a scene won't solve the problem, Mrs. Cheerlie took a deep breath and glared at the two fillies who were still laughing. She then scolded, "Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon... bullying ponies because they do not have a cutiemark like you two... doesn't mean you can bully them... why did you bully Scootaloo?"

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon stopped laughing and got up and mumbled, "Uh.. Uh..."

Mrs. Cheerlie said, "Bullying ponies will not benefit anyone.. now what do you say to Scootaloo?"

The two fillys turned to Scootaloo and said, "Sorry.. Scootaloo!"

They then walked to their desk with their heads are hung low. Mrs.. Cheerlie mumbled, "Good.. now that little dispute is done... Good Morning Class... so today we have a test today.. hope y'all are ready!"

Apple Bloom was shocked, she started to sweat profusely. She then mumbled, "Oh.. ya was too busy helping Apple Jack buck dem apples!"

Mrs. Cheerlie said, "It's okay... even if you fail, everypony tried their best and that's what happen plus if you are in need of a retake you can just ask me.. I am a teacher!"

Apple Bloom swiped the sweat off of her forehead and said, "Phew!"

Mrs. Cheerlie was handing out test while having a huge smile on her face. Everypony fetch for their pencils or pen and started writing the test.

The room was silent for a while, after a hour, evreypony was done with the test.. Mrs. Cheerlie grabbed the test and started grading while the fillys and colts work on homework, reading or sleep.


Twilight kissed her marefriend and said in a cheerful voice, "Bye honey.. off to work.."

Rainbow Dash kissed her back and said, "Bye sweetie.. It's a good thing that overtime no longer exist.. I- I.. use to work overtime and it was soo stressful and demanding even more demanding and stressful than being a wonderbolt.. and most of what we do are tricks in the sky."

Twilight chuckled and said, "Yeah!"

Twilight walked away, and Rainbow Dash flew to Wonderbolts Headquarters.


Pinkie Pie was working on cupcakes for Rainbow Dash's birthday tomorrow...

Pinkie Pie glances at the clock, many sweats were racing down her head... The clock says 8:30am... she says, "Gee, I was working hard the last hour.. I love my job and working here in Ponyville... less working hours than before... higher income, and everypony gets promoted instead of one so eveypony has more power than the other!"

Mrs. Cake entered and said, "Wow.. these cupcakes are amazing!" she said with a giant smile on her face.

Pinkie Pie said, "Thanks.. I worked on these for the past hour!"

Mr. Cakes said, "You are good baker... while you ARE the only baker!"


Mrs. Cheerlie stood up and announced, "Well everypony.. I grade the test, you all did okay.. we do not do letter grades we give you Pass/Fail.. competition is bad and releases the worst in people! So here is your papers!"

Mrs. Cheerlie grabbed the tall stack of white paper and put it on the desk of the little ponies. Diamond Tiara cheered, "Yay! I passed..."

Silver Spoon said, "Same here!"

The two preformed a hoofbump. Scootaloo nervously looked at the paper, her look of worry dissolved as soon as she sees what the teacher wrote in red. She gasp and her smile starts to bloom like a flower, she saw "Pass" written in red ink sitting on top part of the paper.

Then the teacher said, "Okay students.. now what do you all want to learn now?"

Snips raised his hoof and asked, "Can we learn about Mare Do Well.. She is a celebrity here in Ponyville?"

Scootaloo said, "No! I wanna learn about Rainbow Dash, my Hero!"

Mrs. Cheerlie sighed and said, "Okay... how about we.. we- hold a vote.. the topic with the most votes will be what we will learn today! so raise your hoof if you want to learn about the late Mare Do Well."

Seven out of ten ponies raised their hoof. Mrs. Cheerlie counted and said, "Well 70% of you raised your hoof so it is clear that you foals want to learn about the late Mare Do Well!"


At the end of the day, Every student went home, Mrs. Cheerlie went home. Scootaloo saw her moms and ran to them while yelling, "Mommy, Mommy!"

She then hugged Rainbow Dash then hugged Twilight. Twilight kissed Scootaloo in her forehead and asked, "Hey Scootaloo, how was school?"

Scootaloo shrugged and said, "Oh, it was fine.. kind boring.."

Rainbow Dash nodded her head and said "I got to agree with ya, Scoots... school is boring... I am glad I get to voice my thought and not worry about anything!"

Twilight said, "So I just remembered... you had a test.. how was it."

Scootaloo cheered, "I passed... there was no number percentage.. just pass!"

Twilight gasp as her pupil grow, she said, "Oh my Celestia, that is amazing, good job, Scootaloo!"

Scootaloo nodded her head, the three walked home to Twilight Library. The sun was shining, the clouds were swimming on the sky.

On the way there, there were some ponies protesting about something. Twilight walked up to one of the protester ponies and asked, "Hey, what is going on?"

One pony, Fancy Pants raise down his pitchfork and said, "Oh, I am protesting about the college tax!"

Twilight asked, "The College tax.. what is wrong with that.. if you make college free the workers of the college won't get paid and colleges will be force to shut down, plus it is only 5% of your salary!"

Fancy Pants said, "Well, I don't want to give up any bits just so somepony can get a college education!"

Rainbow Dash said, "Well it is better than spending thousand, and thousands of bits just to learn a skill and to have an easy life.. then going into an endless... and high debt... Even Princess Celestia felt bad for the ponies who have to pay the massive debt!"

Fancy Pants said, "Whatever.." and walked away along with the other protesters.