• Published 24th Mar 2023
  • 248 Views, 5 Comments

Death awaits - the star bringer

  • ...
 5
 248

Chapter 4:All's well that floats well

A few months go by peacefully and now it was time to do the brand new Splash Zone Derby. it was similar to the Apple wood Derby except you had to build boats instead of go karts and of course there were three medals. one for the fastest, one for the most creative and one for the most traditional. And they each got to choose who they work with, of course StarGazer wanted to work with Cozy Glow and so they got to work on their boat. They were aiming for either most creative or most traditional with their pirate themed boat But either way they were excited. They spent weeks working on their boat and testing it to make sure it does not sink. and now it was time for the Derby. "On your marks!" miss Cheerilee shouted "get set, GO!" and so the race was off and instantly two colts ( a earth pony and a Pegasus) took the lead meanwhile StarGazer and Cozy Glow were second to last. the reason they weren't last is because the boat behind them had struck a leek and was sinking. StarGazer felt remorse so he helped to fix their boat and they were on their way. after the derby was finished Cozy and StarGazer won most creative for their pirate themed boat.

Author's Note:

This chapter was inspired by Theodd1sout 5 year old video. also this does not add to the plot it is just a chapter written for pure fun! To see the video Click here P.s sorry this chapter is so short.