• Published 31st Jan 2023
  • 1,435 Views, 2 Comments

Normal Tickle Sleepover Things - StarkyShy



What was meant to be a normal sleepover takes a turn for the ticklish as Babs stumbles upon what Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon do in their spare time.

  • ...
10
 2
 1,435

The Quirks of the Rich

“Wonder if I got da right place…” Babs muttered to herself, still unsure of her destination, rereading the invite she got in order to double-check that she arrived at the right location.

She looked up to see the gate that stood in front of her. On the other side was a house that dwarfed the size of any other house in Ponyville. Several floors, stone pillars at the front door, a balcony, multiple chimneys, and a few golden trimmings just to show off the wealth.

“...Yeah, it’s da right place…”

Babs walked up to the gate, waiting to be let in. She glanced over at the horizon. The sun was still visible in the sky, but there were twinges of orange that were splattered underneath the cool blue. She was sure that she didn’t have to wait much longer, but it was starting to get cold.

The mare awkwardly shuffled her feet against the ground. She tilted her head, analyzing the gate that stood in front of her. Maybe she could squeeze herself through the bars, but her backpack full of stuff probably wouldn’t fit. Not unless she took some stuff out first. She could maybe toss it over the gate, or even climb over it herself, though it was pretty high up…

She didn’t have to think long about a hypothetical break-in, as she saw the door opening up, and two very familiar faces burst through. “Babs! I’m so glad you made it!”

“Heh, took ya long enough,” Babs smirked as she watched Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon approach the gate. “Having too much fun with the other guests that ya couldn’t get me sooner?” she teased.

“Oh! Um…You’re actually...the first one here…” Silver Spoon sheepishly admitted.

Babs curiously raised an eyebrow? “Really? Then what took ya so long to get me? Couldn’ta gotten one of your butlers or whateva to get me?”

“Oh, they took the day off once all the preparations were in place. It’s just gonna be us tonight!”

“So why the long wait?”

Silver Spoon tapped her fingers together. “We were…kinda busy with-”

Diamond Tiara quickly jabbed Silver Spoon in the ribs with her elbow. “With making sure this sleepover is going to be the best!”

Now that she got a closer look, Babs noticed that Silver Spoon was pretty flustered and blushy. Her cheeks were notably pink. She also looked pretty disheveled too. Her mane was messy, her socks were uneven, she was pretty sure that her shoes weren’t even on the right feet.

Diamond Tiara also had a slight blush on her cheeks, though not nearly as much as Silver Spoon. What riled her up enough that she had to make Silver Spoon shut up?

Babs thought about pointing it out, but she didn’t want to jump to conclusions, it was probably just her imagination.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon escorted their guest into their mansion, stepping aside to let her take in the glory of it all.

Babs was immediately starstruck. Just the sheer size of the foyer felt bigger and richer than most apartments she saw in Manehattan. She was craning her neck to observe the fancy crystal chandelier. “Dayum…”

“Impressed?” Diamond Tiara smirked, watching Babs spin around the room in awe.

“Yeah, you really live here?” Babs said, still gawking at all the fancy and opulent decorations.

“Well, there’s plenty more than just the foyer if you just follow us,” Diamond chuckled, poking Babs in the ribs, beckoning her to follow along.

Babs immediately straightened up in shock at the quick little jab. She swore she could feel Diamond Tiara’s fingers slide up just underneath her armpit. As she trailed behind, she saw the duo smiling, but it sure felt more like a sneaky little smirk to her.

The first stop of the mansion tour was the kitchen and dining room. Babs’s nose was immediately hit with the smell of sweet fancy, warm, home-made cooking. The scent of perfectly cooked and braised vegetables was already making her stomach rumble and her mouth salivate. That was to say nothing about the fridge, practically stocked from top to bottom with sugary sodas, chips, cookies, and other baked treats.

“Feel free to take whatever you want, Daddy made sure to get the best for tonight!”

By the time Diamond Tiara had finished speaking, Babs already had a mouthful of chocolate chip cookies prompting a few giggles from the other two.

As Babs was walking through one of the rooms, she started to take note of something she thought was peculiar. “...Sure are a lotta couches in here.”

Like a makeshift theater stage, there were several couches, sofas, and futons surrounding a huge flat-screen tv.

“Well yeah!” Silver Spoon replied, “How else are we gonna have movie night? Can you imagine if this room only had one sofa?”

The mental image of the massive room with just a single couch in front of the television was enough to make Babs snicker just a little bit.

Diamond and Silver were more than happy to keep the tour up to show off to Babs, there were so many rooms she didn’t even knew needed to exist, and she had all night to indulge in them.

Babs was led upstairs, with a brand new set of rooms to explore.

“And here’s where we’re gonna be sleeping tonight!” Diamond Tiara said, proudly presenting one of the doors that had her cutie mark on a golden plaque.

As Diamond put her hand on the doorknob, Silver’s eyes widened, her legs started to tremble in place. “Um…Diamond? Shouldn’t we-”

But Diamond wasn’t listening to Silver’s warnings. “You won’t need that lumpy old sleeping bag! You’re gonna be all nice and comfy tonight!”

“DT…you might wanna wait…”

“I mean, once you see what you’re getting into, you’re never gonna wanna leave it!”

Silver Spoon clenched her teeth. “We were just using that room to-”

Poor Silver Spoon didn’t get the chance to finish speaking as Diamond Tiara opened up the door, letting Babs see what was inside.

Babs Seed had been blown away by pretty much every room she’d seen so far. Her expectations for the bedroom were pretty high, especially with Diamond Tiara hyping it up so much. She wanted to be fully shocked by what she saw.

And shocked she was.

Fitting for a rich family bedroom, there were plenty of queen-sized mattresses in the room, with big fancy wooden engraved headboards and footboards, silk sheets and fluffy pillows, the works.

Though one bed in particular caught her attention, for the exact reasons Silver Spoon was dreading.

Tied to each corner of the headboard were some colorful rope, with the other ends laid out on top of the pillows. At the foot of the bed, was another wooden fixture, a couple of boards with a hinge on the side. Laid out on one of the nightstands was some feathers, brushes, and bottles.

As soon as Diamond took a look inside, she let out a scream and pushed Babs back, slamming the door shut. “I…Uh…we need to do some…extra cleaning!”

It was far too late, Babs had already seen more than enough. And combined with how disheveled and flustered Silver Spoon was when she first greeted her, it all started to make sense. “Welp, now I know why it took so long for ya to get me.” She playfully nudged Diamond in the ribs. “Didn’t think I’d be spending the night in the tickle dungeon.”

Silver Spoon pinched the bridge of her nose and groaned. “I told you it was a bad idea to do it in the room we were all gonna be sleeping in!”

“Oh, please!” Diamond Tiara huffed. “Like you weren’t begging to be tickled just a little bit before Babs showed up!”

“Woah, easy, easy!” Babs quickly got between them to intervene. “I ain’t mad or judgin’ or nothin’.”

“...Really?” Both girls looked at Babs with bewilderment, though they were relieved if they were being spared several minutes of embarrassing explanation.

Babs smirked and nodded, before sheepishly rubbing the back of her neck. “Yeah…I, uh…think it looked really cool, from what little I got ta see…”

Diamond and Silver’s eyes started to shimmer with hope. “Wait, does that mean you…?”

“Heh, I might enjoy some ticklin’ from time to time…”

“EEEEEE!” After a squeal of delight from the pair, Diamond Tiara threw open the door to let Babs get a better view of what they were using just a few moments ago.

As Babs got closer to the bed, she started to notice just how luxurious each of the tickle implements were. The ropes were fancier than any store-bought cord, they were specially made to be easy on the skin, the stocks had a fancy polish on it, even the hairbrushes were bigger and had a lot more tickly bristles on them. “Daaaamn, you were doing a number on Silver with these, huh?”

“Pfff, yeah, you should’ve heard her squeal!” Diamond bragged.

“Mighta heard it from outside already,” Babs joked. “So tell me, were you just going for her feet, or did you get her upperbody, too?” To make an example, she started digging her fingers into Diamond Tiara’s sides.

“Eeeeeek!” Diamond Tiara started hopping in place, trying to wriggle away from Babs’s sneak attack.

“I mean, don’t get me wrong, the feet are a great spot, but ya gotta appreciate a good tummy tickle!”

Diamond Tiara tried turning, wiggling, and grabbing at Babs’s hands, but nothing could stop the mare from spidering her fingers all over her stomach. “B-Bahahahahahabs! Q-Quihihihihit iiiiit!”

“Whassa matta?” Babs teased, squeezing at Diamond’s hips. “I thought ya liked ticklin’! Heh heh heh…”

No matter how much Diamond Tiara squirmed, no matter how hard she twisted her hips, Babs was always behind her, those cruel fingers digging into her sides or squeezing her hips. She tried to pry Babs’s hands away, but that just left her armpits open for a quick tickle attack. “S-Stahahahahap ihihihit!”

“Stop? But I just started!”

Diamond couldn’t take it any longer. With one more scribble into her armpits, she fell down to her knees, and then to the floor, still trying to defend herself from the tickle attack.

Of course, having Diamond Tiara fall down only made it easier for Babs to keep up the tickling. The poor girl lay on her stomach, allowing Babs to keep goosing her sides and hold

“S-Sihihihilver! H-Hehehehelp meeheeheeheehee!” She pleaded, trying to reach out to her friend, who had just been watching with a smirk on her face the whole time.

“Oh, I’ll help alright…” Silver Spoon giggled as she walked towards the two.

Silver Spoon disappeared from Diamond Tiara’s view, and suddenly felt a heavy weight on her ankles, and her shoes being removed. At first she just thought it was Babs, but she still felt a pair of hands digging into her ribs. “Eeeeeheeheeheehee! C-Come ohohohohohon!”

Babs and Silver exchanged smirks. With Diamond’s shoes off, her socked feet were ready for tickling.

“S-Silver Spoon! W-Wait, don’t you daaaaaaahahahahahahaa!” Diamond tried to sound angry and threatening, but a quick scribble to her feet quickly changed her tune.

Silver Spoon’s fingers slowly traced down Diamond Tiara’s feet. “What? I can’t have fun? Besides, I think a little payback is in order…”

“Eeeeeheeheek! Stop it stop it stahahahahap ihihihihihit!”

Babs felt Diamond Tiara thrashing underneath her. “Woah!” She turned around, noticing that Silver Spoon was still only gently tickling her socked feet. “Damn, you’re barely doing anything and she’s losing it!”

Silver tilted her head and smirked. “Yeah, her feet are super ticklish, especially if you go riiiight under her big toe like this…”

“No no NOHOHOHOHOHO!” Diamond Tiara started pounding the floor, trying to kick her feet away from Silver Spoon.

Babs had to hold onto Diamond’s hips just to stay on top of her. “Woah-ho! You must tickle her a lot if you know all her weak spots!”

“Actually, I kinda like getting the tickles more than giving them out…” Silver Spoon nervously chuckled while sliding a finger underneath Diamond’s toes, prompting another long scream from the mare. “...Though I do enjoy hearing her squeal like this every now and again…”

“Yeah? I think I can do something that’ll make ya really happy…” Babs mused, giving Diamond’s sides a few squeezes for good measure.

“Oh? Do tell…” Silver giggled, tapping her fingers against Diamond’s soles.

“G-GIHIHIHIRLS! PLEHEHEHEASE!”

Babs give Silver Spoon a smirk, finally giving Diamond Tiara some relief and rolling off of her.

She walked over to the bed to get a closer look at all the tickle tools the two had neglected to put away. Babs picked up one of the ropes, giving it a firm pull to make it taut. She was surprised at how firm the rope was while simultaneously being soft and smooth.

Silver Spoon, however, still wasn’t done with the tickling, and she wanted to enact a little bit of extra payback from earlier. Diamond Tiara’s socked feet were still right in front of her, still as vulnerable as ever.

Diamond Tiara could still feel the weight of Silver Spoon on her ankles as she watched Babs going through all her tickle toys. Her attention was divided between Babs potentially judging her choices, and Silver Spoon still in a prime position to tickle her.

She couldn’t see Silver Spoon while she was on top of her, but it was like Diamond Tiara could still feel her staring intently at her feet, she could feel those fingers hovering right above her soles. Even if she didn’t actually feel them making contact, she still felt the tingles all over her feet, causing her to start giggling and squeaking in anticipation. “Nnnngh…aaaahaaa…eeep!”

Sure enough, Silver Spoon was wiggling her fingers closer to Diamond Tiara’s feet, smirking as she made her friend giggle without even touching her. Of course, she wasn’t going to be satisfied with making her giggle through just anticipation.

“Ahahahahaaack! S-Sihihihilver Spoohoohoohoon! Come ohohohohohon!” Diamond immediately burst into a fit of laughter as she felt Silver’s fingers make contact, lightly dancing across her socked feet.

“What?” Silver smugly replied. “You want me to tickle harder? Well, alright!” She clawed her fingers, now scribbling her fingers across Diamond’s feet.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!”

Hearing Diamond start giggling from behind made Babs’s ears perk up. She was tempted to turn to see what was going on, but she needed to focus on all the fun toys she could use first. There’d be plenty of time for tickling fun later.

Babs looked over at the feathers, picking one up and running her finger through one of the vanes. It was a nice combination of stiff and soft. It was a bit of a shame that she couldn’t test out how tickly they were on herself.

Luckily, she had two friends to find out for her.

Diamond Tiara began pounding the ground in ticklish frustration. Her socked feet curled up as Silver Spoon relentlessly tickled and scritched her soles.

Silver Spoon chuckled, leaning in closer to really dig her fingers into Diamond Tiara’s feet. “A-tickle tickle tickle!” She sang.

“Nohohohohohohohohoho!” Frustratingly, Diamond couldn’t kick Silver Spoon off of her, or reach behind her to grab her herself. Though she noticed there was something she could still grab onto.

Silver Spoon’s attention was locked in on wriggling her fingers against Diamond Tiara’s feet, it wasn’t until she felt something wrap around her ankle that her focus shifted. “Eeehahahahaha! H-Hehehehey!”

Diamond Tiara was quick to nab onto Silver Spoon’s ankle and tug off her shoe. Now with an arm locked around a foot, she was able to get even and tickle back. She gave Silver no mercy, immediately raking her nails down her socked sole.

“Naaahahahahaha! Nohohohohoho fahahahair!” Silver nearly fell off of Diamond’s legs. Though just because her feet were getting tickled now didn’t mean she was going to let up.

“Awright, I got my tools, so-” Babs turned around to see the two girls tickling each other. She heard the laughter from behind her, so it wasn’t too surprising. Still, she felt a twinge of jealousy from being left out. “Jeez, if ya wanna be tickled so badly…” she chuckled, shaking her head.

Diamond and Silver quickly stopped tickling each other, chuckling nervously as they stood back up.

“So…what did you have planned?” Diamond asked. Both her and Silver Spoon leaned to the side, trying to see the things Babs held behind her back.

“Well ladies, if you’d follow me…”

Babs led the pair all the way downstairs, back to the room of couches. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon very quickly caught on.

“Take a seat, I insist…” Babs said, gesturing to one of the blue sofas.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon sat down on the couch, wiggling their feet back and forth.

Babs started to show her hand, pulling out the bits of rope from behind her back. She quickly got to work tying their ankles together, and just for fun, she also bound their wrists together, their hands held in front of them.

“Geez, Babs…Where’d you learn to tie knots like this?” Diamond grunted, wiggling around. She didn’t exactly expect to be able to escape, but the ropes were tied a lot tighter than she was used to. It wasn’t uncomfortable, but the knots around her arms and legs didn’t leave a lot of internal wiggle room.

“Wouldn’t you like ta know?” Babs winked. “Now then, since yer all snug, I can get rid of these…” Babs pulled off their shoes and socks, placing them neatly on the arms of the couch.

Diamond and Silver flexed and wiggled their toes once their bare feet were free. Silver started nervously giggling in anticipation, Babs was already looking at her feet, wiggling her fingers with devious intent to tickle.

“Nnngh…Mmmhmmhmhm! Eehehehehe…!”

“Laughing already, huh?” Babs smirked. She wiggled her fingers closer to Silver Spoon’s bare soles. The closer her fingers got, the more Silver started giggling and wiggling around. She was impressed with how she was able to get her laughing without even touching her. It made her all the more eager to actually start tickling her. “I’ll give ya somethin’ ta laugh about!”

Silver Spoon couldn’t focus on anything but Babs’s fingers creeping closer and closer to her feet. The giggles wouldn’t stop pouring out from her lips, it was like she could already feel them wiggling against her soles. Though she never once tried to actually pull her feet away. She was already getting tingles of excitement waiting for the tickling to start.

Once Babs actually started going, Silver Spoon started squealing with delight. “Eeeeheeheeheeheeheehee!”

Babs’s fingers immediately started to dance across Silver’s soles. She started out gentle, with only the tips of her fingers teasing her feet. Since it was her first and hopefully not last opportunity to tickle her, she wanted to really find the right spots to get her to squeal with laughter.

Silver happily laughed along as Babs’s fingers skittered against her feet, the tickly sensations slowly ran up and down her bare soles, and her laughter rose whenever Babs crossed over a particularly sensitive area. “Aaaahahahahahaaaheeheehee!”

Babs was surprised and delighted at how little it was taking to make Silver Spoon squeal. Just hearing all the times her voice cracked in between giggles had her heart racing. Getting her to start laughing before even touching her was very promising, and the results when she actually started tickling her certainly didn’t disappoint.

Silver Spoon squirmed and shook her hips from side to side as Babs started to pick up the pace and explore her soles. She could feel those wiggling fingers moving closer to the center of her soles. “A-Aaaahahahahahaha! B-Bahahahahahahaaaabs!”

Babs’s eyes lit up with intrigue. “Yeah? Whassamatta?” She smirked. “Did I find a tickle spot? Maybe…riiiight here?” With a devious grin, she started to focus in on the middle of her feet. Her nails scritching away at her soles.

“EEEEEEEHEEEHEEE! Y-Yehehehehehehes! Aaaa it tihihihihihihickles!” Silver squealed in delight as Babs had correctly found a particularly sensitive area.

“Heheh, I bet it does!” Babs chuckled, now exclusively scritching her fingers against the centers of Silver Spoon’s feet. “I bet it tickles reeeaaaal bad…”

Silver tried her best to keep her feet still for Babs, though the constant tickling to her soles proved very difficult. Her legs kept involuntarily kicking out, and she couldn’t stop hopping up and down on the couch.

Diamond Tiara nervously wiggled around as she watched. She was happy Silver Spoon was having fun, but watching Babs tickle her feet like that made her own feet curl up.

Babs side-eyed the spectating Diamond Tiara with a glint in her eye. “Don’t think I forgot about you…”

Diamond Tiara gulped as Babs shifted over to sit in front of her feet. “H-Hey! Come on…Silver Spoon still wanted more!” she said, trying to bargain.

“Mmm, yeah, I guess…” Babs mused, giving Diamond a bit of hope that she changed her mind.

Unfortunately, Babs was already set in her plan. “And she’ll get it soon enough. I think your feet have been asking for this for a while…”

Unlike with Silver Spoon, Babs didn’t start out slow with Diamond. She had it too good for too long just watching her friend get all the tickles, she had some making up to do. Babs immediately started to scribble all over Diamond Tiara’s feet, going across her heels,

“Gaaaahahahahaha nohohohohohohohooooo!” Diamond Tiara instantly exploded with laughter. Her eyes widened in ticklish shock. She expected the gentle treatment like Babs gave Silver Spoon, and instead got a relentless tickle attack.

Thanks to their earlier teasing session, Silver Spoon had already told Babs about one of Diamond Tiara’s weak points, so all that time that would’ve gone towards finding could now be put to use in focusing on her own tickle spot.

Diamond felt Babs’s fingers start on her heels, walking all the way up her arches to the balls of her feet. She let out a little whimper, knowing what was coming next. “N-Nohohoho…p-pleeeaaase…”

Hearing the normally haughty Diamond Tiara begging like this felt immensely satisfying to Babs, though she was sure what would happen next would be moreso. With a wicked grin, she clawed her fingers and started striking right underneath her big toes.

“NYAAAAHAHAAHAHAHAAAA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAP!” Diamond Tiara immediately hopped in place and fell down onto her side, howling with laughter as Babs dug her fingers into her feet.

“Aww, is it too much? I just got started!” Babs teased. Diamond Tiara’s feet felt incredibly soft and plush, probably the result of very expensive and luxurious pedicures. It only made it more satisfying for her to tickle them.

“EEEHAHAHAHAHA! T-TOOHOOHOOHOO MUHUHUHUHUCH! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAABS!” Diamond pounded her fists against the arm of the sofa, no matter how hard she tried, the rope kept her wrists and ankles bound together.

Silver Spoon watched Babs give no mercy to her friend. She bit her lip in a fit of envy. She wanted to speak up and ask for the same treatment, but didn’t wanna take away from Babs’s fun while tickling Diamond. Though she was quite content watching her friend getting it.

The ever-observant Babs Seed decided to give Silver Spoon what she wanted. She took out one of the feathers, waving it in front of the mare’s face. With one hand, she was scribbling right underneath Diamond Tiara’s big toes. With the other, she was stroking the center of Silver Spoon’s soles.

Silver Spoon grinned upon seeing the feather, eagerly flexing her feet as she watched the tip make its way towards her soles. “Eeeeeeheeheeheehee! Aaaahahahahaha it tihihihihickles!”

“STAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA! N-NOHOHOHOT THEHEHEHEHEHERE! PLEHEHEHEAAASE!” The attention given to Silver Spoon meant that some of Babs’s tickling efforts went away from Diamond Tiara, though she wasn’t quite able to feel the difference, those fingers right under her toes were still driving her crazy.

Seeing how much Silver Spoon was enjoying hers, Babs thought it best to give Diamond Tiara a taste. She took out another feather, having the tip slide right under those pink toes.

With a feather stroking each of their soles, Babs could fully appreciate the contrast in reactions between the two of them.

Diamond Tiara simply couldn’t keep still. She kept hopping around in her seat, shaking her fists in front of her to beg Babs to stop tickling underneath her toes. She kicked her legs and rolled from side to side, even leading on Silver Spoon for a few seconds, but Babs always got the feather to her tickle spot eventually, causing another long squeal to come out of her lips.

Silver Spoon, however, made very few attempts to try and escape the tickling. She made the occasional jump or reflexive kick, but never really tried to pull her feet away from the feather. She was more focused on keeping her feet still so Babs could keep stroking the feather against her soles.

And what both of them were trying to get out in the middle of their laughter was also entertaining.

“BAHAHAHAHAHABS! T-TIHIHIHICKLE ANYWHERE EHEHEHELSE! Q-QUIT GOHOHOHOHOING THEHEHEHERE!”

“OHOHOHO BAHAHAHAHABS! Y-YOU’RE SOHOHOHOHO GOOHOOHOOD AT THIHIHIS!”

Babs only chuckled to herself as she kept the feathers going on each of their tickle spots. It was hard to decide which reaction she liked more. Hearing Diamond Tiara knocked down a peg to helpless pleading was undoubtedly satisfying, plus it was a sight to see her uselessly wiggling about, trying to break out of the ropes.

Although there was something about how Silver Spoon was fully enjoying it that Babs found allure in. Usually anypony Babs pinned or tied down and tickled was immediately begging to stop, but Silver Spoon having fun with the tickling she was getting was a rare case. If she wanted more, she was all too happy to give her more.

Of course, there was something to be said about the fact that despite all of Diamond Tiara’s struggling, she never really attempted to pull her feet away, despite all the opportunities given to her…

Before she could carry out anything else, Babs heard a chiming throughout the house, bringing everything to an immediate halt.

“Oh no…the door!” Diamond Tiara said between gasps for air. If the other guests saw her and Silver Spoon like this…

“Aw, don’t worry, I got it!” With an evil smirk, Babs turned around to greet whoever was arriving.

“Babs! Hey! Th-This isn’t funny! Get back here! BAAAAAABS!”

Babs walked towards the gate to see two more mares standing outside, she quickly let them in with a big smile. “Ey, good to see ya came!”

“Hi Babs!” Dinky Hooves quickly ran in for a hug.

“Where are Diamond Tiara and Thilver Thpoon?” Twist looked behind Babs, not seeing anypony else.

“Heh, don’t worry about them, they’re just a bit tied up at the moment…” Babs chuckled. “C’mon, there’s a surprise for ya inside!”

“Oooh, I like thurprises!”

As Babs started leading the way through the mansion, Twist and Dinky were entranced by all the fancy and expensive things they saw along the way. Though throughout the walk, there was a nagging feeling in the back of their minds wondering why Babs was the one that greeted them and not Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon.

Their questions were answered pretty fast once Babs brought them into the couch room, seeing the two mares tied up and wriggling on the couch.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon instantly went red in the face. They tried to come up with some sort of excuse or explanation, but came up short and ended up struggling and stammering.

“Uh…I…this isn’t…! We were…uh…just…!”

“See? Told ya there was gonna be a surprise!” Babs grinned, sitting down between the pairs of soles. “These two wanted to spice up the slumber party and turn it into a tickle party!”

“We what?” Diamond said flatly, getting a quick scribble to her soles to shut her up.

Dinky tilted her head, feeling just a little bit skeptical. “A…tickle party?”

“Oooh, I like the thound of that!” Twist grinned, already buying what Babs was saying.

“Yeah, c’mon, it’ll be great!” Babs motioned Dinky and Twist closer to Diamond and Silver’s feet. “These two planned a whole night of fun for us, so get to ticklin’!”

Twist eagerly sat down in front of Diamond Tiara’s feet, grabbing the feather in front of her soles. “A-tickle tickle tickle!” she sang, immediately brushing the feather tip against her feet.

Diamond Tiara leaned her head back, unable to keep the laughter in. “Eeehahahaahaaa! T-Twihihihihist! Eeeheeheeheeheeheek!”

Dinky was hesitant at first, suspecting that something was up given the circumstances, but seeing how quickly Twist got into it made her at least curious enough to give it a shot. She picked up the feather in front of Silver Spoon, sliding it up and down her feet.

“Mmmmph…aaahaahahaha! Ohohohoho gohohohohosh!” Silver Spoon giggled and squirmed as Dinky slowly moved the feather up and down her feet, getting chills all over as the tip went from heel to toe.

“Oooh, this is fun!” Twist grinned, mixing in finger and feather tickles against Diamond Tiara’s soles.

“KYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHO!” While Twist wasn’t as sadistic a tickler as Babs, she more than made up for it with enthusiasm. She was happily scribbling and feathering Diamond Tiara’s feet, even if it wasn’t focused on her most ticklish areas, it was enough to drive the poor mare wild with laughter.

Dinky gradually warmed up to the tickling. The smile on her face started to grow wider as she stroked Silver Spoon’s soles with the feather. Going up from the heel to toe on her left foot, then going from toe to heel on the right foot.

“Eeeeheeheeheeheehee! Ahahaaaaahahaha!” Though Silver Spoon certainly wasn’t going to complain about the tickles, it was a bit frustrating with just how slow Dinky was going. She wanted faster tickles to her soles, but she lacked the courage to actually ask for it.

Babs crossed her arms and chuckled, satisfied with watching just how quickly Twist and Dinky took to the idea that this was now a tickle party. She just sat back and enjoyed the show, with Twist excitedly tickling every possible inch of Diamond Tiara’s feet and watching the poor rich girl beg and howl, and Dinky slowly feathering up and down Silver Spoon’s feet, watching her excitedly squirm and giggle.

After taking a break to snag some food from the fridge, Babs returned to Twist and Dinky, still tickling away at the bound girls’ feet. “Heh, you two having fun?”

“Mmhm!”

“Yep!”

“Good,” Babs grinned, putting her hands on their shoulders. “...Cause now it’s your turn!”

The two paused and looked at Babs, even Diamond and Silver perked their heads up at what Babs was saying.

“Wh-huh?” Dinky felt her heart skip a beat. She was having so much fun tickling Silver Spoon, she didn’t even consider the idea that she’d soon take revenge on her.

“Yeah, I mean, you two can’t have all the tickly fun, right?”

Dinky winced and reluctantly shrugged. “I…um…guess not…” She glanced over at Silver Spoon, whose eyes were already gleaming with planned mischief.

Twist, however, was still just as excited as she was before, already eagerly untying Diamond Tiara’s ankles. “Ooh, that thounds fun, too!”

Once Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were free, Twist and Dinky took their place, and the ropes went back on. Their ankles were tied together in front of them, and were even propped up on an ottoman to elevate their legs. Their arms however, were put behind their backs before being tied up, which only added to Dinky’s feelings of helplessness, and Twist’s excitement.

The two could only watch as Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon started removing their shoes and socks. The pair picked up the feathers, pointed them at their soles, and let out a sinister cackle as they slowly advanced.

Dinky couldn’t keep her eyes off of the feather that Silver Spoon held, as it got closer and closer to her feet, she curled up her toes and clenched her teeth. The feathertip making contact was enough to make the poor mare jolt and let out a squeak. As the feather moved slowly up and down her left sole, Dinky did her best to keep her laughter in. “Nnn…hnnnnf…!”

There was a small smirk on Silver Spoon’s face as she slowly feathered Dinky’s soles. The fact that Dinky was trying to resist got the gears turning in Silver’s brain. She wanted to make her crack, but what approach would be best? The relentless and aggressive way, or the slow and teasy way? Or perhaps a combination of both?

In contrast, Twist seemed to be attempting to move her feet closer to the feather so that Diamond Tiara could tickle her faster. Once the tickling actually started, she was already bouncing and wiggling around in her seat. “Aaheeheeheeheeheehahahaha!”

Diamond Tiara also started to smile as she took her revenge. Even if Twist was enjoying all the tickling, it wasn’t going to put a damper on any of her fun. Hearing Twist sputter and giggle was satisfying to hear whether she was loving it or not.

Silver Spoon wanted to get that laugh out of Dinky. With a cocked head and a smirk, she slowly ran the feather up and down each foot, making sure to go from the heel all the way to the tips of her toes. If she tried to wiggle or curl them away, she just used her free hand to gently pinch her big toe and hold it back.

“Hnnnnnngh! Nnnnnfff! A-Aaahh…!” Dinky’s lip quivered as she felt the stiff feather tip rising up her sole, then slowly going down, before the process repeated on her other foot. It was just one feather moving slowly, how could it possibly tickle so much?

Silver’s eyes gleamed as she kept a hold on Dinky’s toes. She pushed back to make her soles taut, then swiped the feather across her stretched out arches.

Dinky’s eyes widened as the length of the feather slid across her feet. She could feel more and more laughter building up inside as Silver Spoon kept the feather on her arches. She tried to curl her feet, but Silver kept her feet in place. “Nnnff…heehee! Ahaha!” A quick giggle slipped out, then another, and soon the floodgates burst and Dinky was roaring with laughter. “Eeeheehahahahaha! Nohohohohahahahaha!”

“It tihihihihihihickles! It tihihihihihihickles!” Twist giggled happily. As she felt the feather sliding up her feet, she started to spread her toes out.

Diamond Tiara let out a snort in amusement. She wasn’t sure if Twist was doing it as a reflex, or as a genuine invitation, but she sure wasn’t going to turn an opportunity down. The feather immediately went between those toes.

The moment the feather slid between her toes, Twist nearly leapt off the couch. “KYAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Her upperbody started to rock side to side, bumping into Dinky in her thrashing. Little snorts were the only that interrupted the constant stream of laughter that poured out of the mare’s mouth. Yet despite her shaking, her toes were kept spread out.

Diamond Tiara was very pleased with how much laughter she was drawing out with a single feather. Though as she sawed between Twist’s toes, her mind started to wander. Twist’s enjoyment of being tickled was no real shock, she had known Silver Spoon’s preferences for years. But Twist seemed to eagerly welcome the tickling. If she loved tickling this much, was there a limit?

“Oooh, looks like I found your tickle spooooot!” Silver Spoon sang, running the feather across Dinky’s taut arches over and over again. “A-tickle tickle tickle!”

“Gahahahahaha! O-Okahahahay! Okay okay okahahahahay! It really tihihihihihihihickles!” Silver Spoon’s verbal teasing, the relentless focus to her arches, and the immobility of her feet all combined to make the flustered Dinky’s cheeks burn red.

With a mischievous grin on her face, Diamond Tiara snaked the feather around Twist’s toes, ready to punish her if she ever curled or closed them, voluntarily or otherwise.

Through her snorting laughter, Twist managed to keep her toes spread for a solid four seconds, until her body finally forced her to clench them. Once the feather was trapped, Diamond Tiara simply forced her toes to splay out with a vigorous scribbling to her soles. “NAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA OH GOHOHOHOHOSH!”

Babs was munching on popcorn the whole time as Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were taking their revenge. Just by watching their techniques, she could tell that the two had plenty of experience, especially compared to when Dinky and Twist were tickling. Not that Dinky and Twist were bad ticklers, but Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon were on a different level. They were deliberate and methodical with that feather, whereas the other two had mostly just played around with their feet.

Babs was counting herself lucky that all she had done was tickle Diamond and Silver for a bit. She’d hate to be on the receiving end…

“Nahahahaha nohohohohohoho! Q-Quihihihihit tihihihihihickling thehehehehere!” Dinky squealed. All she felt was the soft vanes of the feather getting slowly dragged across her arches.

Silver Spoon refused to tickle anywhere else. “Why?” she asked in a half-teasing, half-flirty voice. “It’s making you laugh sooooo much! Where else should I tickle tickle tickle?”

Dinky felt chills wash over her whole body when she heard Silver’s verbal teasing. She tried to think, but telling Silver where she wanted to be tickled seemed like an impossible choice. “I dohohohohon’t knohohohow! J-Just anywhere ehehehehelse!”

“Oh, my pick? Hmm…” Silver Spoon thought hard for only a second, before she started tickling all over Dinky’s feet, making sure feather and finger tickled everywhere but her arches.

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO! W-WAHAHAHAHAHAHAIT!”

Diamond Tiara continued to weave the feather between Twist’s toes, punishing her with sole tickles every time the mare tried to clench her toes. “Hehehe, you really like being tickled, don’t you, Twist?”

“Eeeheeheeheehee! M-Mmhmmhmhmhmhm! I-It’s sohohohohohoho fuhuhuhuhuhuhun!” Twist nodded happily. She was starting to close her toes on purpose just to have Diamond Tiara scribble her fingers all over her soles.

“Oh yeah? Then how about this?” Diamond raised an eyebrow, still trying to find Twist’s limit. She grabbed another feather, now able to tickle the toes on both feet at the same time. Provided that Twist was able to keep them spread apart of course.

“EEHEEHEEHEEHEEK! AHAHAHA THAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHIHICKLES SOHOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUHUCH!” Twist found it harder to keep her toes spread apart. She barely had time to react to seeing the second feather before Diamond Tiara started to use it. Now with the tickly sensations doubled, Twist was doubled over with laughter, her glasses were starting to fall off her face with how much she was thrashing.

Diamond pursed her lip. Hearing Twist’s laughter reach a new level was definitely satisfying, but she was more impressed that the mare was still able to keep her toes spread for the tickling. Silver Spoon would have definitely started begging for mercy by now. Twist was giving her a challenge, and that made things all the more exciting for Diamond Tiara.

Perhaps it was time for her to break out the big guns to tickle Twist. And while she was at it, there was still one more mare that hadn’t gotten her turn yet…

Babs saw Diamond Tiara whispering something to Silver Spoon, and both of them started to giggle shortly after. Curiosity made Babs lean in closer, whatever they were planning, it was juicy.

“Y’know, Silver…” Diamond started out, waggling her eyebrows. “I think it’s time to break out something special...”

“You mean…that?” Silver gasped in mock-surprise. “Oooh, I don’t know…can they really handle it?”

Dinky immediately started to panic, rapidly shaking her head at whatever those two were planning. “AHAHAHAHAHACK! NO NO NOHOHOHO! I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAHAHAHAHAN’T!”

Twist, however…

“EEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! T-TIHIHIHIHIHICKLE MEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!”

“Well, Twist seems game for it!” Silver Spoon giggled.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon turned to look over at Babs. “Babs? Do you mind helping us?”

Babs jolted to attention as the girls looked over to her. “Huh? Oh…uh…sure? Whaddya need me ta do?”

“Oh, you’ll catch on real quick,” Diamond Tiara winked, releasing Dinky and Twist from their ropes.

“Come on, we’ll show you!” Diamond and Silver linked their arms around Babs, leading her to a pair of recliners.

The confused Babs simply walked along, unsure what sort of “help” she was meant to do. It wasn’t until both of them picked her up and placed her in the reclining chair that she started to realize why they were so insistent on holding onto her. “H-Hey, wait, no-!”

But it was too late. Instead of ropes, Babs’s wrists and ankles were held down by metal cuffs attached to the seat. The recliner leaned back, popping Babs’s feet up.

“C-C’mon girls…Can’t we talk about dis?” Babs nervously laughed, her heartbeat starting to accelerate. She squirmed and wriggled, but couldn’t slip out of the cuffs. Her hands were locked in place down by her hips.

Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon looked at Babs with the same glint in their eyes that they gave Twist and Dinky as they started to remove her footwear.

“Hey, it’s only fair that you get your turn!” Diamond giggled, pulling off Babs’s shoes.

“That’s why we saved the special surprise for you!” Silver said, pinching the tops of her socks and slowly tugging them off.

All the smug confidence Babs had throughout the whole night was immediately gone as her bare feet were finally exposed. She quickly tried to curl her soles up to defend herself from whatever those two were planning.

Diamond Tiara put a hand on Babs’s shoulder. “Don’t worry, Babs, you won’t be alone in this! We got two chairs, after all.”

Babs looked over to her left, seeing Silver Spoon helping Twist into the recliner next to her. Though unlike her, Twist was eager to hop in and get strapped down.

“Oh come on, Babs!” Twist said, noticing how much Babs was uncomfortably squirming around. “Thith is gonna be fun!”

“Yeah…if you say so…”

“Now then…” Diamond Tiara waved a remote control in front of Babs and Twist’s faces, clicking on the red power button.

From underneath the seats, a metallic arm emerged, and at the end, a fuzzy buffer practically the size of their soles.

Babs and Twist stared in silence, looking at the buffer with shock and glee respectively, frozen in place until Diamond pressed another button, and the buffers started to spin.

“...Oh no…” Babs gulped. A bead of sweat formed on her forehead. She tried to physically get her soles as far away from the spinning buffer as possible, even if the cuffs didn’t allow for much movement. All the while, she was begging and pleading for mercy. “Wait, waitwaitwait! Girls, c’mon! Y-Ya don’t have ta do this! I-I’m not even ticklish! Yer just wastin’ yer TIIIIHIHIHIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO NO NOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Not even ticklish, huh?” Silver Spoon smirked, watching as Babs immediately broke the moment the buffers touched her feet. “Wanna say that again, Babs?”

“OKAY! OKAYOKAYOKAHAHAHAY! I-I’M TIHIHIHIHIHIHIHAHAHAHA! I’M TIHIHIHIHICKLISH! T-TOO TIHIHIHICKLISH FOR THIHIHIHIHIS!”

“Mmm, I dunno, I think you’re the perfect amount of ticklish for this!” Silver teased, putting her arm around Babs’s shoulder as the poor mare thrashed around.

As for Twist, she felt her heart pounding in her chest the moment the buffer started to spin. As it got closer, Twist let out a little squeak of excitement before it finally made contact, and just like Babs, her reaction was explosive. “KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAHAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHIHIHIHICKLES SOHOHOHOHO MUHUHUHUHUHUCH!”

Diamond Tiara watched Twist’s feet helplessly flail about. All the jolts and toe wiggles felt so satisfying to see. “Well, I should hope so! It’s a tickle chair, after all!”

“STAHAHAHAHAHAP! STAHAHAHAHAHAP IHIHIHIT!” Babs threw her head back as she let out huge belly laughs. The buffer was a conflicting mess of sensation. The high speeds combined with the soft and fuzzy material made a ticklish whirlwind on her soles, and the size meant there was very little of her feet that went untickled at any given time.

As the chairs were working over Babs and Twist, Silver Spoon leaned over to Dinky. “Hey, you wanna join in on the fun?”

“Uh…I dunno, I think that’s a bit too intense for me…” Dinky winced. Just watching the two get tickled gave her soles tingles.

“No, I don’t mean like that!” Silver snickered. “I mean that I’m pretty sure Babs isn’t just ticklish on her feet…”

Dinky’s eyes lit up as Silver Spoon nudged her towards the group. “Ohhhh, that does sound like fun!”

“EEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!” The fuzzy buffer slowly rose up and down Twist’s soles. Her body was moving and thrashing out of pure reflex. Her toes wiggled and flexed, her legs bounced against the seat, her glasses were barely balancing on her nose.

Diamond Tiara was impressed with how well Twist was holding out. She still had yet to hear her beg for any sort of mercy, which just made her more excited to up the ante a bit. With a little turn of a dial, the buffer started spinning faster against Twist’s feet.

Twist’s ears perked up as she heard the whirring of the buffer rise in pitch, and she immediately threw her head back, pointing her nose to the ceiling as she burst out with even louder squeals, the tickling giving her a new surge of adrenaline to laugh with.

Babs’s vision was focused on her feet, and the evil buffer that was tickling them. She tried to curl, bend, spread and kick her feet in any way to try and make it so that the tickling would lessen, but nothing seemed to do the trick. Deep down, she knew it was a futile effort, but her body wouldn’t let her stop trying.

Babs was so focused on defending her feet, she didn’t notice Dinky casually strolling behind the chair. By the time she saw her light purple hands, they were digging into her sides.

“WAHAHAHAHAHA! W-WHYYYY?”

Dinky popped her head out from behind the chair, giving Babs the same mischievous smirk that Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon had on. “Because those sides of yours looked like they needed some squeezing!”

Now Babs had to deal with the spinning buffer on her soles, and Dinky’s fingers at her sides, and she was unable to escape either of them. “NOHOHOHOHO! PLEHEHEHEHEAAASE I’M SOHOHOHOHOHOHORRY!”

“Oh, you don’t need to apologize for anything, Babs!” Dinky giggled. “We’re all having fun now!”

Bit by bit, Diamond Tiara turned the dial up more, making the buffer spin faster and faster. She soon stopped caring about trying to push her to her limit, instead she just wanted to hear her gasp and squeal and snort with hysterical laughter.

Twist could feel every shift in speed on the buffer, each one tickling her more and more. Her soles were blushing as intensely as her cheeks. “AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TIHIHIHIHAHAHAHAH IT TIHIHAHAHAHAHIHIHIHIHAHAHAHAHA!”

Diamond noticed Twist’s toes were spread out again, and not wanting to let an opportunity go to waste, she quickly grabbed a pair of feathers and went to town sawing them between her toes.

“EEEHAHAHAHAHA! AAAHAHAHAHAH! STAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” With one good jolt, Twist’s glasses fell off her face and into her bouncing lap as she melted away into ticklish bliss.

“D-DIHIHIHIHINKY STAHAHAHAHAP! DAHAHAHAT TIHIHIHIHIHICKLES SOHOHO MUHUHUHUHUHUCH!” Babs pleaded. She tried to arch her back in order to get away from Dinky’s fingers, but doing so forced her body forward, pressing her feet right into the buffer, still on its lowest speed setting, but still driving her crazy.

“That’s only cause you’re so ticklish!” Dinky teased. She spidered her fingers across Babs’s muscular stomach, causing more girly squeaks to come out of the ordinarily tough mare.

Watching Diamond gave Silver an idea. She approached Babs’s feet, holding her toes back with one hand, and tickling underneath them with the other. The added toe tickled came with the bonus of keeping her feet still for the buffer.

Babs’s teary eyes widened as she hopped madly in her bonds. “NOHOHOHOHO! NAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHEHEHERE! I’LL DO ANYTHIHIHIHIHIHING!”

Babs and Twist’s laughter echoed throughout the empty home, all of them so caught up in the tickling that it was a wonder that any of them heard the doorbell repeatedly ringing.

“I’ll get it!” Diamond Tiara called out, clicking the dial up one more notch just to keep Twist entertained in her absence.

Diamond Tiara opened the door to see three new familiar guests: Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle.

“Hiya Diamond!” Apple Bloom waved. “We’re not too late for the slumber party, are we?”

“Oh no, it’s totally fine! We were wondering when you were gonna show up!” Diamond grinned, the gears were already turning in her head.

Scootaloo’s ears perked up, leaning over to try and look inside. “Is that…Babs and Twist? Sounds like they’re…laughing really loud…”

Diamond could barely hide the smug smirk on her face. “Yeah, we were in the middle of something amazing, you wanna join in?”

“Well it sure sounds like fun!” Sweetie excitedly bounced in place. “Whatever it is, I’m in!”

“Great! We’ve got a lot of fun in store!” Diamond said with a gleam in her eye. “And we’ve got a long night ahead of us!”

Comments ( 2 )

Are you planning on continuing Cadence love dungeon series?

11494403
Not until someone's willing to pay for the rest of the chapters.

Login or register to comment