• Published 25th Sep 2012
  • 444 Views, 0 Comments

Friendship is Deadly - UrbanPonification



Leon is a human now turned into a pony, with a mysterious past that could easily end Equestria.

  • ...
 0
 444

Episode 3: The Boy Friend

Frienship is Deadly
Episode 3
The Boy Friend

Twilight awoke from a deep sleep, and she then, rubbed her head to see spike, "Spike?"

"Uhm Twilight?" spike held up a letter to her, "This came yesterday, but I saw you were busy..." Her horn glowed with magic as she proceeded to open the letter, and began reading. As she read, her smile quickly changed to blind terror.

She looked at spike and Twilight screamed at the top of her lungs, "DAMMIT SPIKE!!!" She panicked and began going through her books. When she had an idea, "Spike, take a letter!!"

"What did I do?" .Spike replied as he got out a scroll and quill.

"Not now spike!" she snapped. "Dear Princess Celestia," she began, heading to the window, "I regret to inform you that the whole, 'Boy Friend' thing, was just a misunderstanding. I have only have a male friend that just happens to be a stallion, and I was merely using the correct term for it. I do believe it led to a misunderstanding. Your faithful student, Twilight Sparkle." Spike took the scroll and went to the window, then set it a fire, sending it when on its way. A few moments later, spike burped up a scroll, and then caught it.

"Dear Faithful Student," spike began to read the letter, "I understand your shy about you new stallion. So I am coming to dine with you and your stallion. I want to see the stallion my student had caught for herself. I would have come sooner, but it would appear I had to be treated for shock when a mysterious flying machine wrecked my throne room. Anyway, expect me to be there, and you can send all the don't come letters you want. You have to get over being shy." He stopped reading when he noticed Twilight wasn't moving. He went to the front of her, and gasped, she had her jaw hung low. "Twilight!" spike shrieked and waved his hand in front of her to get her attention.

She snapped out of it, "OH BUTT MUD!!! I GOT TO GET LEON TO DATE ME!!!!" She fainted, leaving an emotionally confused and shocked dragon to try and wake her.

Leon opened his door as he walked out, dressed in his Sunday best tuxedo. He walked down the streets of Ponyville, as the girls melted in his wake. Other stallions wanted to be him, when he heard a sudden knocking sounds, and his shot awake. "DAMN DREAMS!!!!!: he yelled at the top of his lungs. He came down the steps and opened the door, "Twilight?"

She smiled big, as her cheeks are rosy red, "Uhm! Heheheheheehehehe!" She kept giggling unable to talk, as she just kept smiling. "Leon I need your help!?!?" she cried and grabbed his leg, "I need a boyfriend!!!" His eyes widened as he gasped, looking down at the desperate mare.

"Uhm actually," he replied as he rubbed the back of his head, "I think I have more feelings for Rainbow Dash.."

"Rainbow dash is lesbian..." she lost that desperate face, and it was quickly replaced with a face of annoyance, "Please, I will like do anything."

"I don't know Twilight," he looked around at the ponies staring, "I don't want to...." The ponies got closer, as if attracted to them suddenly. They all gave him glares, as if saying, a mob will form if you said no. "Alright Twilight...." he sighed and looked down.

She jumped up in the air with glee, "THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!! THANK YOU!!!!" She kissed him on his lips, as his eyes widened.

The crowd did a group, "Awe!"

"Meet me at my place for dinner my new boy friend!!' she said excited. She raced off, leaving him with a crowd of ponies in front of his house.

He slammed the door and stuck out his tongue, "Ewww, and I don't even like Twilight, now I am dating her!!" He slammed his head into a near by wall over and over, "Must repress memories!!" He kept hitting his head, but it didn't work, "Not repressing so well!!" He grabbed his head and rubbed, looking around the spinning room.

"Leon..." He heard an dark and sinister male voice, "Leon...." He looked around and heard nothing, "Come to the mirror Leon...." He went to mirror and saw in his reflection a strange black shadow in the back of his living room. He looked back, but there was nothing. "Oh Leon.." the voice went on and he turned back to it, "I had found you... A new world... FOR US TO DESTROY!!!" The mysterious form took the form of a monstrous black fox, as it broke through the glass. And, he screamed in terror as he shielded his face, but he felt nothing. He looked, there was nothing, but him on the mirror.

He shook his head, grabbing his aching head, "Ugh, I hit myself too hard then. That's all.." He went to eat breakfast, and after he ate he went into the living room. But, something wasn't right, and then, right before his very eyes, the room blasted away into the crowded streets of a human city. People were running from an unknown danger, he could not see. As he looked up to the sky, it became clear, a flash of bright light. Then shortly followed by mushroom explosion, slowly roaring and rising in the distance. His eyes could nothing else, but just stare, the city was hit by the shock wave, as people and buildings are torn to ruins. People burst into flames, as they screamed out in terror, cars, buildings, melted in the intense heat of the explosion. Then beams of white light shined down from the sky, as the world turned to glass.

"Was it worth it!!!" he heard a female voice speak out from behind, "Was it worth for them to die, I hope your happy. This world burned because you let your anger rule over your actions!" He dared not look behind him, he only merely closed his eyes. He opened his eyes again, the room was normal now. He shivered at the images he just saw, thinking now he was insane. He walked over to the door and left to have fun today. But, today was different, it was cloudy, and as he saw pegasus putting clouds in the sky. He saw Rainbow Dash and called out to her, "HEY RAINBOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!"

"Oh hey Leon," she flew down to him and flapped her wings, then punched him in the face, "That was for the other day!!"

"OK!! OK!!" he said as was about to be punched so more, "Oh! Twilight said you a lesbian?"

"Oh!" she blushed and giggled, "Naw, more bisexual actually. But, anyway you asked what we are doing?" He nodded and she continued, "The schedule said we have rain. So, we got to get the sky ready for some rain..."

"What?" he looked at her puzzled, "You mean you make the weather instead of letting it do it naturally?"

She gasped and flailed, "Don't say such scary things!! Weather working on its own is forbidden!!!" Leon did not say anything, he saw something in corner of his eyes.

"Hey what's that?!" he pointed to something black running behind a building. Dash looked to see, and she saw it, too. They looked at each other, then chased after it. They rounded the corner, and saw a strange shadow run off into the forest. Leon started to give chase, when Rainbow Dash stopped him by jumping in front of him.

"Are you crazy?!?!" she yelled, "That's the Everfree Forest!!"

"So?" he asked.

"It's a dangerous place," she went on, "Not safe for ponies at all!!"

He jumped around her, "Come on Dash, where is your sense of adventure!! I will race ya!!"

She smiled seriously now, "Oh a race, huh?" She leaped next to him, and yelled, "READY!!! SET!! BYE!!!" She bolted off before he even knew what happened.

"HEY YOU CHEATED!!" He yelled and dashed after her.

"Just a little pay back for the other day!!" she yelled back to him. The two dashed into the woods, as they gave chase the mysterious figure, that zoomed through the air like a black blanket caught in the wind. It fled about a mile into the woods, when the woods came into a field. It stopped in mid-air and opened up, like a parachute. The two stopped in their tracks and gazed at what it was. It was messed up, the skeleton of a fox, but a bipedal one, and it dripped black liquid as it covered its body like liquid flesh. It roared loudly at them, as its eyes opened into red glowing flames. Its tail was liquidity, but every time it moved it, you could see the black bones.

It materialized into a solid form, a full fox on two legs. They heard it speak, a very dark and raspy voice, "I will take your souls and grind your bones into dust!!!" It roared as black flames rose up around them in a massive circle, blocking all chance of escape. The sky shimmered as a black light cased over them in a dome shape. The beast had put a barrier to block any chance of their escape. Dash and Leon growled at the being as it floated gracefully off the ground. Its mouth opened, "LEON I COME FOR YOU!!!" Black whip-like vines shot out like spears at him, he only had seconds to react. He leaped away as the spears slammed into the ground, causing a loud explosion. Dust kicked up as he landed by Dash. It laughed, and then roared into a howl. It floated slowly to the ground as it looked at them with evil intent.

"What the Equestria is that thing?!?!" Dash yelled. It had no form as its limps seemed to just dangle like a puppet on a string.

"I don't know!!" Leon replied, the beast just kept starring at him. "But, it wants me, not you!!"

"Come with me!!" it laughed, "JOIN US AN ETERNAL DARKNESS!!" It rushed at him at super speeds. Leon gasped, for within a blink of an eye, it was in his face with its leg reared behind it. It punted him in the chin with a loud thud, sending Leon flying. It vanished into thin air, and reappeared behind him. It slammed its fist into his back in mid-air. Leon slammed to the ground in horrible pain, he cried out, as tears filled his eyes. He rolled onto his back, when a foot slammed down on his chest. He looked up to see the beast glaring at him, "Your power... It is gone.... What a shame... I was expecting the power of a god, and I get the whimpering of a mortal..." Its arm turned into some kind of cannon, as it then aimed it at his face. He couldn't move, looking death in the eye.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE!!" he heard Rainbow Dash yell out. The beast looked up and is instantly kicked away by a blue streak. Leon got back up as he watched her buck the monster into the air above him. He aimed his horn, at the monster, its mouth opened wide upon seeing him. He fired a beam of magic at it, hitting square in the chest. He unleashed even more magic, and the ground exploded up into a pillar, rising at the airborne monster. Dash raced to Leon and joined him on the rising pillar. The two held up their hooves and raced for the beast. They collided as the creature screamed out in pain, feeling their hooves penetrating through its chest.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" It screamed as its heart is pierced through, and it exploded into a black cloud. Dash and Leon broke through the barrier. Dash grabbed Leon and picked him up into the sky. They flew as far away as they could, all the way back to Ponyville. They landed panting hard, looking at each other, then laughed while rolling on the ground.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!!" Leon yelled.

"Yeah!!" she replied and they pound the hoof. "Did you see the look on that creeps face when I bucked his face in?!" she laughed.

"Yeah!" Leon wiped a tear from his eyes, "I bet he won't mess with us ever again!!" He stopped laughing, and then smiled at her. She did the same, and they hugged each other tight. "We make a great team," Leon broke the silence of their hug.

"Yeah!' she smiled, "Hey you want to hang out?"

He sighed and remembered, "I can't I have a dinner date with Twilight." He hung his head low, wishing this whole thing would end.

"Your dating Twilight?" she asked and looked at him a bit sad now.

"Yeah," he grunted and looked away.

"You don't like her do you?" she asked.

"No..." he mumbled, "She is not my type, and I don't want to ruin my friendship with her."

"So why are you with her?" Dash asked.

"It's cause she begged me to be with her," he sighed, "I don't know... Should I give her a chance?"

Dash looked at him long and hard, then a smile krept on her face, she replied, "Leon, I think you should." Leon felt her hoof on his shoulder and he looked back at her. "I don't know why," she went on, "But, I think you should. She deserves at least a chance, a chance at love."

Leon smiled, "Thanks Rainbow Dash your a true friend."

"Any time you big lug!" she replied and punched his arm with her hoove. "Now go get her," Dash pushed him along, "Don't keep her waiting." He galloped off to Twilight's house, leaving Dash behind. "I may not like mushy stuff," she talked to herself, "But, I feel like I can truly talk about what I want around him." She flew off to enjoy the rest of her day, while Leon headed for Twilight's house.

He made it, it was night now, he fixed his mane and tail. He, then, proceeded to knock on the door. Twilight opened the door with a great big smile on her face. "Hey my honey bear," she blushed and nuzzled his chin with her muzzle.

"Hey Twilight," he replied and returned the nuzzle. She turned to go inside, and he followed, it started to rain outside. He looked around to see she had been hard at work to prepare the dinner. He sat the table on a wooden chair, while she walked to the kitchen. Another knock was heard at the door, and he looked at the door with surprise. She came out to open it with her magic, and to his shock Princess Celestia and Princess Luna stood in the doorway. They looked at him with a glare, and he smiled with a bit of sweat on his brows. They both entered with their heads held high, and sat at the other end of the table. Twilight soon joined, and then spike came out with the food. Celestia would not stop glaring at him, it was very awkward for him.

Celestia broke the chilling silience, "So Leon... Your the lucky stallion to be dating my student am I correct?" Her voice was serious and some hint of anger.

"Yes your majesty," he replied and held his head down. He looked to Twilight, to see she, at this point, was freaking out.

"So how are you liking our world then?" Luna asked, she seemed to be calm and cheerful. For the first time, he actually wanted to be closer to Luna, then Celestia. He did not know why Celestia was very angry, but it must be bad.

"It is lovely," he began, "I love it here and all it has to offer. I think I am staying for good, your majesty."

"That is quite the good news," Luna replied with a smile. But, Luna looked to her sister to see her glaring, and Luna's face quickly turned to a frown.

"Oh I am sure your enjoying all we have to offer!" Celestia replied. Celestia then sighed, "I am sorry Leon. I am in a bad mood today, I don't mean to take it out on you. It would appear something is going on, I felt something evil in my kingdom. I fear..."

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!" Twilight snapped, "I don't want to be with Leon!!" Everypony gasped at her words, as she pointed at Leon. "I only dating him," she snarled, "Because I am being forced by you Celestia!!"

Leon pointed his hoof back, "I am only dating you because you forced me!!" The growled and locked horns as they then looked away and did a the classic sissy slap fight that only nerds could do. Celestia and Luna looked puzzled at them, not knowing what to say. Suddenly, Pinkie Pie burst in the door playing her instruments, and then everypony looked at her even more confused.

"What?!?" She smiled and then continued playing. Then out of the clear blue Derpy burst in through the ceiling and smiled derp faced as everypony looked at her.

"Hi guys!!" she yelled and flailed her hooves hanging from the ceiling. And then, the Tardis appear in the room by Leon as Doctor Whooves burst out and looked around, as everypony looked at him.

He looked up and saw Derpy, "There you are!" She flew down to him as he continued, "Come on the future is in great danger!!" He grabbed her hoof and the both piled into the police box and it vanished slowly into thin air.

Celestia and Luna looked at each other then to Twilight. Celestia looked to Luna, "Let's get out of here..."

Luna nodded as they both headed for the door and left, leaving Pinkie, Twilight, and Leon behind.

"Party time!!" Pinkie yelled and balloons and streams began to fall as the rest of the gang came rushing and danced to the music played by Pinkie Pie. Meanwhile, Celestia and Luna made a bee line for their carriage while in the back ground a a monstrous spike was destroying Ponyville. With the Wonder Bolts zipping around him like flies.
To be continued.......

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment