• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 3,041 Views, 248 Comments

The Recluse - Live Light



Lone Light, a pegasus hermit, is about to be brought back into the world of socializing.

  • ...
6
 248
 3,041

Chapter 13: The Ultimatum

Mmmhhh... Best... dream... ever.




It was now morning. Light was lying down in the bed, still with his eyes shut, thinking back to the dream he'd had last night. Undoubtedly, it was his favourite so far. Apparently, unbeknownst to Fluttershy, her idea to include Mare-Do-Well works more wonders than either of them could imagine. Fluttershy makes for a hot Mare-Do-Well, no question... I really shouldn't think like that, though... it's true, though. That dream was so surreal, yet... ...



... ...A bit... too realistic...


There were two thoughts circulating in his mind right now...

1) My dreams usually aren't this realistically pleasurable... or generally realistic, for that matter...

2) It's only just become clear that I'm on a bed right now...

He opens his eyes, to the sight of the ceiling. His hooves feel around the surface in which he's lying on. Yep, definitely a bed. Which means it's Fluttershy's bed. He brings his forelegs out of the bed covers wrapped over him, and notices he's wearing his Unavenged Stallion costume, with the mask down. He doesn't remember taking the suit off, so he feels it makes sense.


Wait...





If I was my character in my dream...






...And I'm currently dressed as my character...




Then...





He blinked slightly, then summoned the courage to look to his right, seeing how he was on the left side of the bed.













Not-as-Suddenly, Sleeping Fluttershy Mare-Do-Well, without the mask on.






...If she was in my dream... And we...

...

...

...

...


Did I do that Sleep-acting thing again? This is the only logical explanation.


I certainly hope not, though...

-----Point of View: Fluttershy-----

Oh... my... that was a wonderful dream...

It was now morning. Fluttershy was lying down in her bed, still with her eyes shut, thinking back to the dream she'd had last night. Undoubtedly, it was her favourite so far. Apparently her idea to include Mare-Do-Well works more wonders than either of them could imagine. He's kind of attractive in that costume... oh, well, in general as well... ...oh, I don't usually think like this... it's true though... the dream was so surreal...

... ...yet... a little too realistic...

Fluttershy opened her eyes. She seemed to be wearing her Mare-Do-Well costume, only she wasn't wearing the mask. Oh... was I sleep walking again? This would be the only explanation for this... that hasn't happened in a long time, though... She looked around, and was surprised to see Light, next to her in the bed. And he's only just noticed she's now awake.

----Point of View: Live Light-----

Ohhhhh...kaaaayyyyy.... this is probably the most awkward moment of my life... and of Fluttershy's life too... Err... let's just get some clarification, then it'll all be better...

"Err... I'm gonna ask you some questions, and we'll see where that takes us, okay?" He apprehensively asked.

"Okay." Fluttershy squeaked.

"Alrighty then... in your dream, were you Mare-Do-Well?" He asked.

"Yes." She quietly responded.

"Was I my character?"

"Yes."

"Was I depressed?"

"Yes."

"Did you take pity?"

"Yes."

"...Did we take our masks off?"

"...Yes..."

"... Did we... ...kiss?"

Fluttershy hesitated... then nodded. Ohhh yikes... I don't know anymore... we've essentially dreamt the same dream, and yet, nearly all the things that happened in it, actually happened, due to my sleep-acting. But... if we dreamt the same dream... and in hers and mine, we were our respective characters... and her character willingly kissed me... does that mean... Fluttershy likes me too?

"Umm... Last question..." Light began. "...How do you feel about me?"

Fluttershy looked as if she was trying to think of an answer. She started to shift a bit closer to him every five seconds, and Light found himself doing the same. They were now completely next to each other. Their hearts were beating rapidly in the tension.

Do something. Anything. Besides running off. Or anything untoward. Something that helps the situat- oh, no need.

Light was tackled by Fluttershy, and was now locked into a deep, passionate kiss with her. At this point, his brain had turned to mush, and he was just going with it. His brain sort of caught up in time for him to feel Fluttershy's tongue extending into his mouth. Trying not to have this be an awkward moment, he attempted to imitate this, which got a pleasured moan from Fluttershy.

*POMF* *POMF* Err... two? ...Oh, she has one too... only now, it's appropriate. Aweso- whoa. Before he knew it, he was now lying on his back, with the most beautiful mare he's ever met on top of him, smothering him with kisses.




Then, awkwardly violent coughing happened at the door. This caused the pair to stop what they were doing, getting off of each other. Angel Bunny was standing at the door, apparently trying to ignore the fact they were realising their love for each other, and pointed in the direction of what sounded like knocking at the entrance door. At this indication, the two seemed sort of reluctant to leave the bed.

"...I'll get it..." Light said, getting off the bed, then looking back to Fluttershy. "Be right back, Flutters." He gave a wink, before leaving the room. Angel remained in the room, staring daggers at Fluttershy. Fluttershy awkwardly shrugged, smiling sheepishly. She was sort of surprised to see him give a satisfied thumbs-up.

-----

Light went downstairs, neglecting the fact he was still wearing his character's costume. He walked over to the door, and opened it. He honestly thought he walked into a Stallions In Black scenario. There were stallions. Wearing suits. One of them was rather large, and somewhat intimidating. Cliché. The other was a smaller, and skinnier pony, about as tall as Light, maybe a tad taller. Also cliché.

"If my dad's dead, it's really not the best time to tell me right now." Said Light. I want to get back to cuddling.

"Are you Live Light, former party pony?" Asked the skinny one, in a cold manner.

Oookaaayyy... now I REALLY wish I was cuddling.

"Nope. I'm Lone Light, his brother. I'd like to be left alone, thanks." He responded coolly.

"Live Light and Lone Light are one and the the same, we're quite aware."

"Obviously not, if you still think that."

"Do you remember when you were an active party pony, and you were in Las Pegasus, at the same time receiving a large amount of bits, from our client, whom you may know as Ruthless Rufus?"

Oh, him. Light has indeed been to Las Pegasus, and most of his large supply of bits came from him. He never really drew attention to his gained wealth, though. As for Rufus, he would usually be ridiculed, because of the fact that he has been a blank-flank all his life. He hides this fact by wearing a large amount of clothing, which usually ends up in making him look a bit flamboyant. Anyway, ever since Light became a hermit, he fell out of the radar, and so, Rufus lost track of him. Although, the fact he's made a comeback would explain why he's sent two stereotypes after him.

"It's all coming back to me." Light replied in a bored tone.

"You owe him. A lot." Skinny told him.

That might've been something to consider before getting a life.

"Ah, right. How much is a lot?" He asked.









"42,000,000,000,000 bits." Came the reply.

Let's not bother looking at what Light's thinking, his brain is mush, at this moment. He's pretty sure he can't owe that much money. In fact, Ponyville probably can't afford this much. Canterlot, maybe, but... really? Light responded in the only way his brain could comprehend.






"....My name is Lamp."

"You have 2 weeks to pay up, or we'll drag your flank to Las Pegasus so you can pay the debt personally." The large thug's neck cracked with a sickening sound at this. In Light's opinion, the moment was so cliché he had to do something about it.



So he laughed hysterically at it all, with the two of them confused momentarily, then looking all serious again when they realized he thought it was some sort of prank. After the laughter ended, Light looked at them both for a moment.

"You serious?" They nodded. "Oh. Okay. I'll get back to you on that. See ya."

They nodded, and walked off. Light blinked at this happening. 42,000,000,000,000 bits. 2 weeks. What. An. Ultimatum. ...I WANT THOSE FLUTTER-CUDDLES! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

-----

Light ran back in, and back up to Fluttershy's room. Fluttershy was still in the bed, still in her Mare-Do-Well in bed, I'm sure. STUPID BRAIN. *AHEM* Mare-Do-Well costume, with a look of concern.

"What's wrong, Light?" She asked.

"Well, being a party pony, I've been to Las Pegasus before, I'm sure Pinkie has. Anyway, because of past happenings there, I now have 2 weeks to pay 42,000,000,000,000 bits.

Fluttershy's eyes widened. "B-but... nopony in Ponyville has that amount of bits..."

"It's okay. I have a plan. It involves upping their fun-meter so they're more negotiable, since they'll obviously be staying here to keep an eye on me."

"You mean... a party?"

"Yes. But first... may we resume cuddling?"

Fluttershy looked at him for a moment, then giggled. "Okay."


And many cuddlings ensued.



__________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE


I've finally updated this! Aaaaand my stomach has elevated the pain-meter again. Buck you, fate/karma/life/whatever's pointing and laughing at me as if they were a time traveller and I was an archaeologist.

Anyway, I'm really glad to have gotten this over and done with... And while they got into a relationship sooner than I intended, FlutterLight has begun. Anyway, I'm sorry I wasn't able to update yesterday, again, stomach. Anyway, a few announcements, while I have your attention please.

I have no idea how to use image-links. It seemed so simple at the time. This is me trying to use one right now.

Oh, wow, it worked... in the original post, I had no idea this'd work...

But how do you place saved images in here? SOMEPONY TELL MEH?

Anyway, the point is, I might be back, and I might upload something tomorrow. Expect more of this story I am indifferent to.

Thug idea goes to Error117. Thanks man.


Bye all.







P.S: I think ButterShy (Butterscotch x Fluttershy) is best pairing.




P.S.S: Although I hate puns, you gotta give me credit... the Mare-Do-Well-in-bed part was funneh. ... Nope, me neither. *Insert Sad Face* At least the picture's become one of my favourites.