• Published 23rd Jan 2023
  • 1,328 Views, 12 Comments

New prince - koki



The military man is stuck in the body of a proud prince.

  • ...
8
 12
 1,328

Chapter 2

Three hours after the incident in the prince's hospital room, the whole castle knew about it.

Well, this is how teleportation works, the prince thought to himself, and his horn lit up again and he crossed the room in the blink of an eye. “Great, damn it looks like all this training has used up all his strength,” Blueblood groaned, leaning back on the bed and reading a book on magic.

Soon he heard hoofbeats and a knock on the door: “Your Highness Princess Celestia came to her senses as you ordered, you were one of the first to know about it.”

"Thank you" I answer the guard and go out to him "As I thought, the same unicorn as the rest, like pegasi and ordinary ponies, golden yellow armor, white fur and blue mane" I was already starting to return to the room when the guard said nervously " P-Prince Blueblood, I think you'd better go visit the princess, you're her only p-relative after all," he stutters, "Hmm, and he's right if I'm he says" only relative and besides, I so I understand the former prince was just worse than horror, better do as he says" and I turn to the guard to see how he is trembling? - well, take me to her room. And then he looks at me with surprise and challenge? But, without saying a word, walks down the corridor and stops when he sees that I think how much the former prince was the worst one could imagine in the royal family. .

— Prince? You are getting ready? the guard asks how I can distract myself from wandering in my thoughts. "Yes, of course. I'm sorry, I just thought," which made him freeze even more, that it seems to me that time has slowed down and soon I hear someone calling me "Prince. Prince Blueblood." I turn around and see a unicorn in the form of a maid, running towards us almost out of breath "Prince Blueblood please wait, I want to give you this item, none of the staff knows what it is or what it is for" and conceals something in its magical aura that I just can't believe. The maid levitated my slightly used phone for me.

- What, where did you get it from? Where and how did you get it? almost stuttering, I ask: "She was lying under your pillow in bed, and when the maids went to change your bed, they found her and asked me to tell you, what is it?" I grab it with my aura and look from all sides. A bit shabby but seems to work and I decide to turn it on and it works, what I didn't expect is to see it here and in working order. “Uh, Prince, are you all right?” again the maid asks why I almost lost my temper.

"Yes, everything is good and even better, but in answer to your question, this thing is something like a small but extensive knowledge base" as I expected, looking at the network it is not here and looking at the battery, I see that the charge indicator shows that the phone is charging and then it dawns on me that magic is charging it, so I'll have to check later "But how can a large amount of knowledge be stored in such an object if even the initial magic cannot be placed in such a box?" - the maid asks, I was about to answer, I hear a weak cough and I hear the answer "I'm sorry miss, but I have to take the prince to Princess Celestia" the guard answers a little hesitantly, but clearly "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know, sorry your highness, - bowing, she runs away, and I leave the phone in the room and follow the guard to the princess's quarters.

Fifteen minutes later, we reached the floor where there were two more guards, identical to the one that brought me. “I don’t understand, does the princess deliberately take them the same so as not to distinguish them?” I shout to myself, I will definitely have to ask the princess what is wrong with her and why they are all the same.

"PRINCE" shouts the ohrakin who brought me "Prince, can you hear me?" to this question, I understand that I’m walking in a stupor again, well, this is a bad habit “Yes, yes, I hear you, sorry, I just thought again,” I say with regret, rubbing the back of my head, “Well, your highness Princess Celestia , there are no doctors inside now, so you can talk to her about what happened in the thirteenth ward", and he stepped aside, letting the other surprised guards know that I can enter, and they move away from the doors.

When I enter the room, I see almost everything, as in my room, only a more prestigious large double bed, a desk, two wardrobes and two bedside tables on opposite sides of the bed. And I almost died from the fright "Hello, dear nephew."

With a frightened face, I turn around and see her again.
She, as then, again with her slight smile, but if you look closely, you can understand that this is just a mask. “Hello Princess Celestia,” I say with a slight bow, but when I look back at her and see a slight surprise on her face, “Dear nephew, you don’t have to be formal with me, and since when did you start talking to me officially?" she asks, surprised and a little nervous? 'Hmm, what should I say? Can I tell her like it is, or play amnesia, and then she will still know that I'm not a real prince? Okay, you better say it now. But how ? this is a book that talks about a soundproofing spell worth trying'.

“Okay, princess, I will now tell you what is happening, but first I want to ask you for a favor, firstly, cast a soundproofing spell on the rock, secondly, no one but us should know about this conversation, and whom I also want to cherish, and thirdly, will you believe me and not interrupt or laugh? Did we agree, Princess Celestia?" the princess just looked at me, apparently thinking about what I said, and perhaps the consequences of "Well, we agreed on Blueblood", and her horn glowed with a golden aura, we see how she casts a spell. "Well, I spell and promise that no one will know about this conversation unless you yourself want it" great, now one of the most difficult.

After an hour and a half, I finished the story about how I got here and what happened to the real prince and who I used to be, after which the princess sat on the bed and began to sort of come to her senses. her feelings and understand what I said to her.