• Published 25th Jan 2023
  • 153 Views, 0 Comments

the rising of the star - zizolid1



luna and celestia discover the crystal empire but luna discovers more

  • ...
 0
 153

prologue

Celestia and Luna walked past a strange world, Discord’s reign always was, as his name implied, chaotic but not an evil kind, just like a circus. “I know he is an anarchist but this extreme even for their standards” said Luna, as she walked past houses that existed from three parts from one view and then in the other one it fell as if it was a made from single file of paper, all while surrounded by bright pink clouds that rained chocolate milk.

Celestia was a bit disturbed by the creatures eating objects in reverse and drinking glass and throwing away the milk
“I agree, I too am glad that we have what need to defeat him.” She pointed at her bag under her wings and her back.

Celestia and Luna then turn a corner and see Discord, the draconequus. The two sisters approach him in confidence, Luna then spoke "we have asked of you this before but surrender your rule, we have the elements of harmony, and their faith is not one you would wish see.” Luna knew that it was useless telling him anything, but she was confident in the element’s power and wanted to give discord a fair chance, with a warning.

Discord was eating seeds and spill a lot of them over the sisters as he was a lot taller than them “dear Luna, I think you’ve forgotten, there is nobody as powerful as me, maybe exclude Grogar, but he is been dead for millennials.” Discord switched tone and started mocking the sister. “Want some sunflower seeds? They are delicious.”

The Celestia pulled out the elements of harmony. Celestia hands three of the crystals to Luna and then held the other three herself. The two sisters, stood wing-to-wing and surrounded themselves with the crystals in the shape of a circle.

Discord took notice and started mocking them “oh the elements, oh the horror!” Discord said sarcastically “I am the lord of chaos, I have control over all of reality. Literally!!” Discord then snapped his finger leading to a brief moment when the night came and was followed by day in a matter of seconds, and all of the houses were made from cheese and all the bulls were covered in sheep wool and dancing as if they were professionals with decades of experience and then night returned for a brief a second to show now the bulls were the size of the mountains.

The sisters stood there in silence preparing the spell. Then there eye’s glowed and the hexagonal crystals connected with each other and then powered the element of magic. This created an incredibly powerful source of magic that was directed towards discord, who was still doubtful that it would cause any damage let alone defeat him. Discord started posing to continue to mock the sisters. That would mark his downfall, as soon as he was hit by the power the elements he was turned into stone.

“You know what the best part of his reign was?” asked Celestia “the end of it”. Luna gave a light chuckle “well that’s his end, he set his reputation in stone.” The puns stopped after that.

In the aftermath the ponies of Equestria needed someone to lead them. The two sisters stood up to take the position in part because they were alicorn, the perfect of all ponies with their ability to access the magic of unicorns, the flight of pegassai and the raw strength and connection to nature of earth ponies. The two sisters were also capable of moving the sun and the moon to bring forth night and day.