• Published 12th Jan 2023
  • 640 Views, 161 Comments

Pony Rangers - Heroic412227



An alternate version of the Mane Six gets teleported into their counterparts' world.

  • ...
8
 161
 640

Chapter 3: The Crystal Library

At the Castle of the Crystal Empire, the group walked inside. Both Twilight FIM and the Green Ranger gasped in awe at the seemingly endless amount of books around them as the shelves sparkled in beauty…

Only for the two Applejacks to fake cough behind them to get them focused.

"Sorry." The two Twilights both blushed.

"There's gotta be at least thousands of them. How're we gonna find the right one?" Spike FIM asked, looking around the place.

"Pfft! No problem. With all of us together, I'm sure we can get this done in two seconds flat." Rainbow boasted. "Right, Red Ranger?"

"You got it," The Red Ranger replied, giving her counterpart a high hoof.

"Okay. Let's get started!" Twilight FIM galloped around the library with the others. They all split up to check through every book they can find.

With both Twilights they casually see a royal guard and hide from him and then see him trip and fall and they both laugh their heads off at it.

Sunset Shimmer then tries to go looking for the book too and ends up seeing a mirror portal which is the one the Friendship Is Magic counterpart of herself used to leave Equestria and go to the Equestria Girls World.

“I wanna know if this mirror portal still works, maybe we can use this to get home!” says Sunset Shimmer.

"How did the mirror get in here? I thought I had it in my castle or in Canterlot?" Twilight FIM asked.

"I don't know, but I think someone built it here, too, for unknown reasons. Still, maybe we can modify it so that it can send others to a new dimension," Sunset explained.

"That's good, but how are we gonna do that?" Rainbow Dash FIM questioned.

Both Twilight and the Green Ranger rubbed their chins in thought before a literal light bulb popped out of their respective manes. Irritated by its light, they flipped them off. It broke into many small shards of glass and sparks. Though, the others merely shrugged due to how frequently it happened. "Leave everything to us."

Then Pinkie Pie FIM sees something over by the mirror portal. It is a book she wants to look at and she takes it and says “Oh no!” because the mirror portal fell over and broke.

“Um girls I found the book we were looking for but the mirror portal is busted and broken now so we can’t use it now.” said Pinkie Pie FIM.

``Well at least you were able to find the book sugarcube now let us continue exploring cause I want to see how much this Crystal Empire looks cause I have never seen it before!” said the Blue Ranger.

“Well other than me, you are going to enjoy it to the fullest and sure as hell going to love it too so let us get out of this library now!” said Applejack FIM.

“But be sure to watch your step after the craziness with both of the Twilight’s that just happened before and alright everypony time to go!” said the Red Ranger.

“So, other me, explain to me why Celestia chose you as the red ranger and to be the leader of the pony rangers?” said Rainbow Dash FIM.

“Well I am a strong leader and my Zord is badass and I fit well with my other teammates because we have been friends for a really long time and because Celestia entrusted me with the Element Of Loyalty and I am loyal to everypony and will save my friends when they are in danger and protect the innocent and peace for all of Equestria!” said the Red Ranger.

“Let me also explain how your Elements Of Harmony were turned into power coins and how your power morphers were created and how your Zords were built too?” asked Rainbow Dash FIM.

“Well it all happened 10,000 years ago after Nightmare Moon was sealed away in another dimension, then Princess Celestia decided just in case Nightmare Moon returned along with her minions and soldiers and were more powerful this time, decided that the Elements Of Harmony as they originally looked like were not enough to deal with Nightmare Moon, so she decided to call upon the Ancient Pillars of Equestria to turn the Elements Of Harmony into power coins and she seeked help from a old friend Zordon in order to create the power morphers and also had his help in making the Element Zords too and all of the power that was left over from the Elements Of Harmony in their original form infused with our Zords and made them really powerful and that is how our powers and Zords were created.” said the Red Ranger.

“That story was so cool and interesting. I had no idea you had a Nightmare Moon in your dimension too. Who were her minions and foot soldiers?” asked Twilight Sparkle FIM.

“Well they were legions of bat ponies that were her foot soldiers and her own personal royal guard along with the Shadowbolts were her minions and they were all sealed away to another dimension but who knows if they will return any time soon.” said the Green Ranger.

But in that same exact moment in the Pony Rangers dimension in the Never Free Forest Castle it showed the Tantabus and it reformed, reviving Nightmare Moon she then created a portal to free her minions and foot soldiers.

“Ah Pony Rangers didn’t think you could get rid of me that easily. Now, my minions and foot soldiers. Let us see where those pesky ponies went because I want my revenge on them and my timberwolves and Ursa Majors will gladly help us out too!” said Nightmare Moon.

“But first I have to find out where they went so that might take awhile but in the meantime let us go to my own base on the moon and await the time we should figure out a spell to get to where the pony rangers are.” said Nightmare Moon.

Back in the Friendship Is Magic dimension, both of the groups of mane six were reading through the book in one of the study rooms of the library.

"Let’s see. this book has a lot of knowledge in it about other universes including the multiverse!” Said Twilight Sparkle FIM.

“Girls look here is a page talking about the Power Rangers and that there have been several different teams and it talks about Zordon in this one too. He is the same guy who helped the Princess Celestia in our universe create our power morphers and Zords.” said the Green Ranger.

“Well I would definitely want to learn more about this!” Said the Red Ranger.

“But it says there are also other universes with us as different genders and one with you guys as rangers but entirely different and ones with different wielders of the Elements Of Harmony.” Said Sunset Shimmer.

“Yes Zordon and I were old friends from a long time ago and I decided to not make your powers connected to the morphing grid but my own power instead and the Zords too, but in the meantime let us continue to read this book.” Said Princess Celestia.

Meanwhile in the far reaches of Equestria it shows a newly constructed lair and in it shows Queen Chrysalis who has made more changelings now and wants revenge on the Mane Six for what they did to hear during the Canterlot Wedding.

“Soon my changelings, we will attack Equestria and I will get my revenge on those ponies who thwarted my plans during the Canterlot invasion I staged during that wedding!” Said Queen Chrysalis.

Now back to the Crystal Empire library and it continues to show both groups of Mane Six, both Spikes, Princess Celestia from the Pony Rangers Universe, Princess Luna from the Pony Rangers Universe, and the Sunset Shimmer from the Pony Rangers Universe reading the book on inter dimensional travel and multiverses.

“So ah reckon when we should have some action because this book is getting boring now!” Said the Blue Ranger.

Then at the exact moment wendigos start to attack the Crystal Empire and the library along with dark creatures of unknown origins.

“Yes now that's what I am talking about now we can take a break from reading for now!” Said the Red Ranger.

“Alright my little ponies me and Luna, and the Friendship Is Magic Mane Six. and both Spikes will try to go alert everyone and seek help from the royal guard to aid you but in the meantime my Pony Rangers you along with Sunset go deal with the invading forces happening now go!” Said Princess Celestia.

Then the Pony Rangers Mane Six take out their power morphers and use their hoofs to open them up and hold them in front of them and get ready to transform.

“Alright everypony it's Morphin Time!” said the Red Ranger.

Magic!
Generosity!
Laughter!
Honesty!
Kindness!
Loyalty!

Then the Pony Rangers Mane Six were transformed and then decided to teleport out of the library and then decided to call upon their Zords.

“Alright everyone, time to call the Element Dinozords and Sunset try to deal with the forces on the ground while we handle the big ones and Twilight time to call the Element Dragonzord too, alright we need Element Dinozord Power now!” Said the Red Ranger.

Then the Element Dinozords appear as the five pony rangers go into their cockpits to deal with the invading forces.

“Alright Rainbow Dash I got it time to call the Element Dragonzord!” Said the Green Ranger.

Then in that exact moment the Element Dragonzord appears and then Twilight decides to go into its cockpit after she uses her dragon dagger to summon it.

“Alright now time to take these guys down and show them you don’t mess with the Pony Rangers now everypony time to use our attacks on these guys!” Said the Red Ranger.

“Now time for me to take some down too alright Element Dragonzord do your thing finger missiles and tail drill attack go!” Said the Green Ranger.

But then huge dragons also appear and the Pony Rangers decide to take them on all at once and Sunset Shimmer in the meantime is fighting undead ponies brought back to life and is taking them down one by one.

“Hey Sunset, need help to try to take those undead ponies down?” Said the Red Ranger.

“No Rainbow Dash I am fine on my own for now to take these clowns down and when I am finished taking them down I will go see if the others have found help yet at all.” Said Sunset Shimmer.

“Alright Sunset that sounds like a great plan and a good idea, alright rangers now time to get focused on trying to get rid of these creeps and okay Element T-Rex Zord do your thing, use your laser beam attacks now and let us see if I can do any new attacks at all too.” Said the Red Ranger.

“Anybody else having trouble with these things cause they keep on coming and my Element Triceratops Dinozord keeps on using his tail cannon and these things just keep on forming again ah hell dangit!”

“What is the matter, Applejack darling?” Asked the Black Ranger.

“It’s my Zord it is stuck and jammed ah need help right away!” Said the Blue Ranger.

“Alright Applejack I will see if I can help you out or get Fluttershy to help you out cause I am in a bit of something right now and these things are making me mad I hope they don’t ruin my hair!” Said the Black Ranger.

“Okay Saber Tooth let us use your new attacks that I programmed into you and hope that helps out a lot and is able to take these things now and let me contact Pinkie Pie to see if she can help out Applejack.” Said the Yellow Ranger.

“Okay, Fluttershy! I hear you! Over. Now let us go and help out Applejack now, okay? Pterodactyl Element Dinozord do your stuff, fire lasers and use your wing attacks that I randomly now know about and got from a Pokémon game.” Said the Pink Ranger.

“What's Pokémon and how do you know about it?” The Yellow Ranger asked.

"Um I have no idea the idea just randomly came up in my head so now I know or maybe I can ask Weird Al Yankovic and call him up right now!” Said the Pink Ranger.

“Pinkie Pie focus on the attack and try to help Applejack darling or maybe Sunset can help her out by using her magic to unstuck her.” Said the Black Ranger.

“Okay I will Rarity alright Pterodactyl let us go and help out Applejack and unstuck her Zord!” Said the Pink Ranger.

“Are you having any trouble trying to take these things down Twilight?” Asked the Red Ranger.

“No Rainbow Dash I am fine, not having any trouble trying to take these guys down and I am using the finger missiles and tail drill of the Element Dragonzord to take these things down, but if I need help I will call on the com link thing.” Said the Green Ranger.

Meanwhile back at the Crystal Empire far away, the Friendship Is Magic Mane Six and the rest of their group are still trying to get to the Crystal Empire Castle and Sunset joins up with them and then they finally arrive at the castle.

“Alright girls I am done taking out those undead ponies and all the inhabitants of the Crystal Empire have been safely evacuated and who in fact rules the Crystal Empire?” Asked Sunset Shimmer.

“That would be my brother Shining Armour and his wife Princess Cadance, my former foal sitter.” Said Twilight FIM.

“Wait Cadence as in Princess Mi Demour Cadenza?” Said both Sunset Summer and Pony Rangers Spike.

“Yes it is the same one, why is the one in your universe different?” Said Twilight FIM.

“Um she is the same other than the fact she is our cousin in our universe.” Said Sunset Shimmer and Pony Rangers Spike.

End of Chapter 3