• Published 12th May 2023
  • 133 Views, 8 Comments

Autoball world championship - AppleLauda99942



You all know soccer... but what if I tell you that it's possible to do that with cars?

  • ...
 8
 133

WHAT A SAVE!!!

Author's Note:

This story is inspired by the 2022 TV Total Autoball world championship. I saw that event on ProSieben (a German TV channel) and tbh I'm so happy it happened because that event appeared in my childhood as well as the TV Total Wok World Championship

The preliminary round has ended and only four nations are remaining... Austria (Apple Lauda) has beaten Ireland (Joey Kelly) with an astonishing win and has advanced into the semi finals as well as Canada (Silverstream) Germany (Rainbow Dash) and England (Rarity).
"I LOVE THIS ALREADY!!!!" Apple Lauda shouts in joy. "THIS IS MUCH MUCH BETTER!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!!!!!!"

"well looks like we're about to face each other" Rainbow Dash explains. There's no doubt that Rainbow Dash is a skilled driver, yet not good in defending her goal. The Pegasus barely managed to beat WorldWideCar (Montanablack) with 4:3 in the quarter finals. That means that Rarity will face Silverstream. Silverstream has destroyed her opponent with a blistering 7:0 against Turkey (Eko Fresh). The hippogriff is now a favourite for claiming her first title. But Apple Lauda, who is representing Austria has to talk a serious word here. Even though he did beat Brazil (Bruno Senna), he will have to fight hard for the title.

As the match Germany vs. Austria is being prepared, the crowd is roaring and a few ponies hold up signs that say things like "GET THAT SHOWOFF RAINBOW DASH!!!" or "THE NÜRBURGRING GOD WILL FALL!!!" as Rainbow Dash and Apple Lauda are preparing for the match to start. A loud honk fills the stadium as Rainbow Dash and Apple Lauda are racing towards the ball. Rainbow Dash makes first contact with the ball and the ball flies through the air, forcing Apple Lauda to go defense as Rainbow Dash starts an attempt to score but Apple Lauda saves it and races towards the goal of Rainbow Dash as he scores. It's 1:0 for Austria.

"SHIT SHIT FUCK SHIT SHIT!!!!" Rainbow Dash yells as she starts swearing like hay.
"What a save! What a save! Wow! What a save!" Apple Lauda shouts in joy.
"you will regret that!!!" Rainbow Dash says in rage as she gets the ball.

Another honk fills the stadium as Rainbow Dash starts attacking Apple Lauda's goal and scores. The game is tied and wide open.
"SCHEIßE SCHEIßE SCHEIßE SCHEIßE SCHEIßE SCHEIßE SCHEIßE!!!!!" Apple Lauda screams in rage. "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!!"
"Wow! Wow! Wow! What a save! What a save! What a save! What a save!" Rainbow Dash responds.

The match continues and each other score one after another. The time has ran out and the game is still tied. This means two minutes overtime. But even after the two minutes of overtime, nothing happens.

That means penalty shootout in sudden death mode. Rainbow Dash is the first to shoot and she gets it in. The pegasus cheers a lot as she prepares for Apple Lauda to make his shot. If he misses, then Rainbow Dash will advance into the finals. But Apple Lauda scores.
"OH FUCK OFF!!!" Rainbow Dash yells.
"lol get rekt m8" Apple Lauda responds.

The next attempt for Rainbow Dash. She scores again as well as Apple Lauda does. Rainbow Dash is not amused at all.
Attempt number 3 for Rainbow Dash. This time, she misses and Apple Lauda has to make it in to advance into the finals.

"oh shit... I better not miss..." Apple Lauda tells himself. He is running up to the ball and this is the moment that decides if Rainbow Dash gets eliminated or not. Apple Lauda makes it in as he starts screaming in joy. "WHAAAAAAAAT AAAAA SSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!"
"AAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!!!" Rainbow Dash screams out. "But hey you played well"
"you too Rainbow Dash!!!" Apple Lauda responds. "I mean we just wrecked our cars and 3 balls"

The next semi finals are coming up. England (Rarity) vs. Canada (Silverstream)
The match starts as Silverstream and Rarity are racing towards the ball for the better ending for Silverstream. The hippogriff immediately scores.

"What a save!" Silverstream responds.
"as the teacher of generosity, would you please let me win Silverstream?" Rarity asks in an attempt to manipulate Silverstream.
"were in a competition silly" Silverstream answers.
"so if you want war, YOU'LL GET IT!!!" Rarity yells out.

as the game continues with it's famous "HONK!" Rarity storms towards the ball as she hits the ball but Silverstream saves it and storms towards Rarity's goal again.

"OH NO!!!" Rarity shouts as she rams her car directly into the ball, collecting Silverstream in the process which destroyes the ball. A new ball gets brought on the field as the game continues.

Two minutes remaining as Silverstream and Rarity are fighting hard to not let the other side score. Silverstream makes a mistake and makes an own goal.
"AAAAAH FUUUUUCK!!!!!" Silverstream screams in rage.
"nice going Silverstream. What a save!" Rarity responds.

Silverstream hides her face in her claws with an sigh. "This will not happen again..."
Silverstream manages to get a last second goal as the game ends which leads her way into the finals.
"I will not own goal again" the hippogriff exclaims.

Now the moment of truth... Apple Lauda (Austria) vs. Silverstream (Canada)

the finals have arrived... Apple Lauda and Silverstream are facing each other. Apple Lauda knows that his wife will do everything in her power to beat him. The rules say transforming is allowed but only for 2 minutes. Apple Lauda goes perfect godmode (if you know what a Super saiyan god is, you will know what the perfect godmode is) and then he goes ultra Instinct.

"let's see how this ends honey" Apple Lauda says.
"hopefully not in our cars being dead" Silverstream responds.

HONK!

the match starts and the two rush towards the ball. A head on collision happens and the ball blows up. Both Apple Lauda and Silverstream need a new car because of the collision.
"thank you for jinxing it" said Apple Lauda in dissatisfaction
"I just want to steal your time" Silverstream said with a giggle.

After the two get new cars, the horn goes off again, Apple Lauda scores after 5 seconds. Silverstream responds with a counter attack. Apple Lauda is furious.

"don't force me to play Italian" Apple Lauda yells.
"this isn't chess honey..." Silverstream says with a giggle.
"crap, I wanted to Nakhmanson you" Apple Lauda responds as Silverstream scores.
Silverstream laughs as Apple Lauda has only a minute of Ultra Instinct left. But Apple Lauda doesn't give up. He scores 4 goals within 30 seconds. But Silverstream responds with 4 goals within 25 seconds.

In the end, Silverstream manages to score last second and claims the championship. The hippogriff cheers as she pulls some donuts in the stadium.

Apple Lauda sighs in defeat. "Well done honey, you got me..."
"don't worry, you might win again one day" Silverstream says.

Comments ( 8 )

This is I think Rocket League IRL... without the rockets

So.....Rocket League

11582671
Yep :D

You have no idea how happy I was when it was announced to return xD

IRL Rocket League? Sign me tf up!

So...Rocket League?

11582728
Basically it's IRL rocket league :D

Login or register to comment