• Published 15th Dec 2022
  • 999 Views, 111 Comments

Fate of the Legion: Light and Dark - SamSwordsman123



After being released from their stone prison by the real Grogar, Chrysalis, Tirek, and Cozy Glow faced two optional fates. Follow the aftermaths of both versions of these fates.

  • ...
4
 111
 999

Dark Chapter 4: Attack on Kindness

Luster tried desperately to stop the bleeding of her Aunt Trixie with her magic. Then there was a knock on the door far away that echoed through the castle halls. That had to be her four friends! She couldn’t leave her aunt! But- maybe with the magic of friendship she could heal Trixie!

Struggling to use the first aid spell she’d been taught while also teleporting herself and Trixie to the door. She opened the door and her friends, River Song the Kirin, Yelena the Yak, Georgia the Griffon, and Gallop J. Fry the Earth Pony and her coltfriend, entered. They looked happy seeing her for a split second, but it vanished as they saw Trixie in her current state.

“Luster, what happened to Trixie?” River Song screamed.

“Cozy Glow escaped from Tartarus and did this!” Luster said. “Quick we need to use the magic of friendship!”

All her friends nodded and stood beside her. Luster called upon the magic of their bond, the one that had taken a little time to create and grow confidence in. Grogar had given her a spark that finally allowed her to use it years ago when she’d defeated him. But now she could call upon it at will. Rainbow magic flew from them into Trixie, they urged it to heal her. The stab wound vanished, though there was still a small mark. But the bleeding stopped and Trixie was still breathing. She might need a blood transfusion!

“We need to get her to the hospital!” Luster said. “I’ll take her, can you guys alert my mom?”

They nodded again and Gallop, being the fastest of them, ran off. Luster then teleported off with her aunt to make sure she received any help she needed.

Cozy Glow grinned. Trixie was down, now she needed to get someone close to Discord.

“You see that Chrysalis! I destroyed Starlight Glimmer’s best friend!” she yelled.

“I’m so proud of you!” Chrysalis spoke through her.

“Now I’m gonna go get revenge for you Tirek!” Cozy promised.

“It’s Lord Tirek! But you better!”

“Oh, I’m gonna!” Cozy said.

She found the place she was bound for next. Fluttershy’s animal sanctuary. It was filled with deer, rabbits, birds and others.

“First, I’m gonna cause Fluttershy some pain! By hurting her animals! Then I’m gonna hurt her!” Cozy yelled as she swooped down at the sanctuary spear ready.

Evil laughter filled the air and spooked many of the animals who began running around. Cozy thrusted her spear at a baby rabbit who just barely hopped away in time. The critters ran and she chased after them, throwing her spear at a deer. It struck and injured but didn’t kill. Cozy grinned, her bloody eyes lighting up.

“What is happening?” A familiar voice asked in surprise nearby.

Cozy turned, her psychotic grin intensifying. Fluttershy’s mouth fell open in in terror.

“Cozy Glow?” she asked.

“That’s right!” Cozy said as she pulled her spear out of the wounded deer.

The animal cry caused Fluttershy to tear up. “Why are you doing this?”

Cozy’s only response to was to point the tip of her weapon at the former Element of Kindness. Or was she still an element? It was hard to say since the elements had been destroyed, yet she’d been able to do without one. Ah well didn’t matter, cause when Cozy was done with her she’d be a dead pony.

Fluttershy looked at the spear and realization hit her as to what Cozy Glow wanted. The younger pegasus flew while the more middle aged one did as well. Fluttershy tried to flee in order to save her own life, but just as Cozy had told her in the battle of the bell, she was not the fast one. Cozy easily caught up with her, her spear thrusting into her former professor’s wing. Fluttershy screamed in pain and fell to the ground only a few feet below. Cozy grinned as she saw her next intended victim.

“You’ve always been the timid one, haven’t you?” She asked, knowing it to be true. “Always staying low to the ground unless you had absolutely no choice. Well, it looks like you’re going to be one of the few Pegasi to ever fall to their demise!”

She put her spear on the ground and then seized Fluttershy, hoisting the older mare up with her well-developed muscles that she’d acquired in prison. Flapping upward, she ascended high into the sky as Fluttershy struggled, blood coming out her wounded wing that could no longer support her. Cozy easily held on, and Fluttershy shook in fear as she looked down.

“This looks like a good spot to let you off at! Sayonara!” Cozy screamed in delightful vengeance.

And she released Fluttershy who screamed as she plummeted toward the ground to her inevitable demise.

Or what should have been inevitable.

Out of nowhere, two creatures appeared. Ocellus and Silverstream! The changeling and hippogriff caught the pegasus before she could collide with the ground.

“We’ve got you Fluttershy!” Silverstream said.

“Don’t worry!” Ocellus said.

They set her down the grass safely.

“Oh, thank you,” she said to her former students.

Cozy growled and flew off, living to fight another day and cause more suffering to her enemies. She vanished into the Everfree as the Young 5 looked after her.

"I think we're gonna need Gallus to come and help us out!" Silverstream said.

"This time Yona and friends defeat Cozy Glow for good!" Yona said.

Ocellus looked down. "I hate to have to take some creature's life. But from what we heard from Luster and saw just now we might have no choice. Cozy is much more dangerous now. That look in her eyes!"

"She's gone madder than a dragon who had his gem horde robbed!" Smolder said.

We got to stop her before she hurts any creature else. Come on, Starlight can contact Twilight and have her send Gallus!"

The Young 5 flew back to the Castle of Friendship to pass the news onto Starlight.

Author's Note:

Okay, change of plans based on the comments on fimfiction that weren't satisfied with it ending like this.