• Published 4th Oct 2012
  • 1,008 Views, 14 Comments

Recovery - FanofAwesomeness

  • ...
1
 14
 1,008

Back to Normal

"Do I have to stay here?" Rainbow Dash complained. "It's so boring."

Nightwolf gave his sister a look of exasperation. "For the millionth time, yes," he said. "You need a little more time to recover before you can go back out there."

"It's been a month," Rainbow Dash said. "Shouldn't that be enough time?" She was getting extremely impatient. A month after what had happened and she still couldn't leave.

"Your psyche is almost done healing," Nightwolf said. "Give it one more day. Tomorrow you can check yourself out."

Rainbow Dash groaned, tired of being in bed. "Couldn't I just leave in a few hours?"

Nightwolf gave her a stern look. "You still have some physical wounds that need to heal, too, you know."

"Fine," Rainbow Dash said, seeing her brother wasn't going to give up. "Hey, before you go, I wanted to say something."

Nightwolf looked at his sister expectantly. "Yes?"

"Thanks," she said slightly reluctant. "This is the second time you saved my life. I have a reputation to maintain, you know."

"You should stop putting yourself in life-threatening situations," Nightwolf said. "See you tomorrow, sis," he said, leaving the room.

"Tomorrow," Rainbow said, hopefully.

Author's Note:

Short, yes. Don't comment on how short it is. It's a lead-in to the following story. It's called Repeat. It won't be coming out for a while, though. There will be a preview for it when I get close to the release date.
Until next time,
fanofawesomeness

Comments ( 1 )

You should m8ke 'Lost Family' parts 1 and 2 into Lost Family part 1 and part 2

Login or register to comment