• Published 6th Dec 2022
  • 936 Views, 20 Comments

The Robotic Adventures of Blue Star - Blaze-saber



Things in Equestria will be different with a robot around.

  • ...
1
 20
 936

Chapter 2: the Rebel Bots and the Hunter Bots

Author's Note:

Three of the robots you're about to see in this chapter was help from https://www.fimfiction.net/user/356985/AstralFlare42

So, special thanks to him.

And this is their ship they're using:

And this is the hoverboard B11-TZ3R 89 is using:

Plus in the next few chapters, you'll get this at the beginning:

https://m.

In what look to be a ship docking port, an alarm was sound as robots with rounded heads, red eyes, and bodies in the shape of drills were hovering down a hallway before something went past them in a flash of electricity. The robots sensors picked up the movement and went over to the empty fuel barrels where the movement stopped. Suddenly a red energy blade stabbed right through the robot's head causing it to collapse in a heap before the owner of the blade stood up and glared at the new pile of scrap metal while deactivating his weapon. Behind them is a bronze robot as most of the coloration with green in the forearms, lower legs & feet, and the helmet. In its hands are energy blades before they powered down and turned tonfas when the other robots fell apart into pieces.

"That's Empire bots zip and B11-TZ3R 89." The robot spoke in a male teenage voice. A door open up and more Empire bots showed up. "Aw, you guys want some too?" The energy blades powered up before chains in the shape of thorn whips wrapped around the box and slice and dice them. "Gah, P1NK-5TAR, I had them!" He told robot girl that looks slimmer to Blue Star, but pink instead of blue and with built-in headphones as pop music was playing.

"Well you were just too slow then." She said while heading for their parked ship. "So, you got the coordinates to the Scion Crystal energy signature our spy got?"

"Yup!" He answered as they jumped in the cockpit and plugged in his arm into the console. "The only question is, how fast can you get us there?"

"You really insult me." She replied with a smirk before she start up the ship as it hovered off the ground before it took off at light speed.


A robot with one eye hovering above its body rushing through a hallway before a door opened up and he entered it. The room is dark as the robot approached a shadowy figure sitting on a throne. "My Lord, one of our Starships has been stolen by two of the rebels!!" The robot told the figure on the throne as it bow to it. "Many of our Hunter bots have been destroyed by the rebels and--" The figure hold up its hand the silence the robot.

"It's fine." The figure said in a calming voice. "It's all according to plan."

"I don't understand, my lord." The robot said as the shadowy figure got up from its throne and walked over to a monitor. He typed in a few things before showing two Scion Crystals energy signatures of B11-TZ3R 89 and P1NK-5TAR.

"They have stolen and wiped the coordinates of that Scion crystal energy we picked up last week, but we can follow theirs straight to it." The figure said with a small evil chuckle. "Send a few Hunter Bots to follow them and find that Scion Crystal holder. And make sure it's intact, I want to see what mother built before I have the pleasure of destroying it."


Meanwhile in Equestria at the School a Friendship, school was let out as the Young Six and Blue Star were hanging out in the fields. It has been a week since Blue Star arrived at Equestria and joined the school. Some of the students at the school were amazed to have a robot join them, While others were a bit skeptical about it. Although, there are some things that Blue Star doesn't understand like there was this one time a couple of days ago where a couple of fillies were playing and trying to catch a butterfly.

He saw one of the fillies caught the butterfly in her hooves, but when she opened the see it it flew away. Blue Star wanted to help them so he targeted the butterfly before he took off and slam both his hands on it. When he checked on it, he saw that he crushed the butterfly and Fluttershy scold him for it. It was then he didn't realize that he didn't know that the butterfly was delicate.

He also felt something that he couldn't explain. He knew that it was some kind of feeling, but he did not know what it was until yesterday when one of the ponies was giving Ocellus a hard time. He rushed over and placed himself between the pony and the changeling. He felt that he needed to protect her and the ponies didn't want any trouble with a robot.

"Yeah, I wanted to say thinks again for standing up for me." Ocellus told Blue Star as he gave a smile in response.

"Come on, I want to show you guys around Ponyville." Sandbar told his friends as they began to walk into town. As the seven of them looked around town, Blue Star was getting odd looks from ponies as they never seen something like him before. But other than that, he'd enjoyed the tour just as much as his friends did. They saw Sweet Apple Acres to Town Hall, from Rarity's Boutique to the train station. Their final destination was Sugar Cube Corner for a nice sweet treat.

"Yona enjoyed tour of pony town." Yona said they all sat a table. "But, Yona wonders why ponies gave odd looks at Yona and friends." Blue Star shook his head and pointed to himself.

"Hey, don't what others think get you down, BS." Gallus said as he patted Blue Star on the back. "They just need time to get to know you and everything. And not just you but this whole group." Pinkie Pie then jumped over with seven milkshakes.

"Here's some milkshakes, four vanilla and three chocolate." She said as she liked each milkshake in front of them. Blue got one of the chocolate and the others were sipping down their own milkshakes. He then wonder if it's good that he poke some on his finger and he liked it.

"It looks he likes milkeshakes, and I like it just as much." Smolder said after sipping some of her's. Then to their surprise, Blue Star drank all of his milkshake with one slurp. "Whoa..."

"That was fast." Sliverstream said in both surprised and impressed tone. They then saw his head turned ice blue and freeze up. "Are you okay?" She tapped his head before his head started to glow red and heat up.

"I think our robot friend got a brain freeze." Snadbar said before they giggled a little.


Meanwhile, B11-TZ3R 89 and P1NK-5TAR crash landed in the everfree forest. The glass of the cockpit popped open and B11-TZ3R 89 fell out with his eyes all dizzy. "You're great at flying, but landing is not your strong suit." He told her.

"Hey, I got us here, didn't I?" She asked before she jumped out. He then pulled out a small box and pressed the green button on top before slamming it down. It then unfolded and transformed into a hoverboard.

"Let's just find the owner of that Scion Crystal before he does!" He told her before she just rolled her eyes and kick her boots to make wheels pop out of them.

"Let's see who faster than, you on your hoverboard and me on my wheels." She challenged him before the two took off unaware of the many fall meteors coming entering the atmosphere.


Blue Star was walking back to school as his head was still warming up. "Sorry, we probably should have warned you about the brain freeze if you sip too fast." Gallus told him.

"You really need to learn before you act?" Ocellus told Blue Star as they walked up the steps. Just before they could enter the school, they heard a bunch of commotion coming from town and wondered what it could be.

"What's going on in town?" Sandbar asked as Blue Star was picking up Scion Crystal energy signatures in town. Before the Young Six knew it, he took off with his jet boots and flew towards town. In the center of town near Twilight's castle, B11-TZ3R and P1NK-5TAR are seen arguing due to one of them crashing into a cabbage cart.

"I'm tell you, there's no way this primitive planet has Scion Crystals like that!" She shouted as he got up from the ground. "It couldn't be the thing he picked before!"

"But the whole thing looks exactly like Scion Crystals!" He told her before he noticed a bunch of ponies staring at them with strange looks. "Speaking of this planet, maybe we should continue this conversation not in front of the local and find the source."

"Then let's ask around then." She suggested before walking up to a pony couple. "Hello, I was wondering if you saw anything odd around here." The couple moved back from her as they were scared of her. "Oh, sorry if I look like something you never seen before." The couple then run away and that's when B11-TZ3R gets kicked by Blue when he drops out of the sky.

"Who are you?" He asked as he pulled out his tonfas before he turned them into energy blades. "And why did you kick me in the face?!"

"And most importantly, who built you?" P1NK-5TAR asked as she readied her whips. Blue Star open his house to speak, only for a broken radio chatter to come through. He quickly closed his mouth as he forgot his voice box was broken reading the two other robots confused. "Uh, I'm sorry but did you say?"

Just either one of them could do anything else, flaming balls came down from the sky and crashed around them. Ponies ran for their lives when that happened before some things came out of the craters. They're Hunter Units ball shaped robots with a single red eye, two automatic blasters built onto the sides, and walking around on six legs. Their leader is a robot that looks like the Hunter units but he has a mouth with which he's grinning in a way that makes Blue Star feel uncomfortable and a pair of arms that end in buzz saws.

"They must have followed us!" P1NK-5TAR shouted as the three stood back to back.

"Let's what you're made of, blue bot." B11-TZ3R told Blue Star as Blue ready his arm cannon. Battle masks were then put on both P1NK-5TAR and B11-TZ3R as the Hunter Units charged at them. Blue Star started to fire at them as to blow a hole in each one while B11-TZ3R slashed through at least four or nine of them. P1NK-5TAR used her thorn whips to grab a few and swing them around to knock others back.

The Mane Six arrived to see the three robots fight off the Hunter Units as best they could. "What the hey is happening here?!" Rainbow Dash shouted, getting the attention of one of the units. After rolling over towards them, it brought out its buzz saw and aim the at them.

"Surrender the robot unit or be destroyed." The Hunter Unit told them before a hole was blasted in its chest by Blue Star.

"Blue, what's going on?!" Twilight asked before she noticed B11-TZ3R and P1NK-5TAR. "And who are they?!"

"Don't worry about us!" P1NK-5TAR shouted after she flipped over a few of the Hunter Units and slice and dice them while in the air. "We're friends!" The ones that are remaining intact launched more from their shoulders and they looked ready to do something else.

"Activate code: Earthmover!" A big bulky one announced to the others before they all shapeshifted into balls and collided together. Everypony and the three robots watched with wide eyes as the many robot orbs turned into a giant robotic spider before it unleashed electricity everywhere. Blue Star took off and carried the Mane Six out of danger as the other two robots got everypony else to safety as well.

After they got everypony to safety, the three robots lunch powerful attacks at the giant robotic spider. B11-TZ3R slashed around its legs as P1NK-5TAR through around a bunch of whips at its legs and Blue Star flew around it firing from his arm cannon. They weren't able to do much damage as the giant robotic spider knocked B11-TZ3R and P1NK-5TAR away with just one strike with one of its strikes before it unleashed powerful electricity surges at Blue Star. Even without his voice box, blue Star looked like he was in pain as the giant robotic spider was trying to shut down his systems to take him back to where it came from.

Blue Star saw his systems getting damaged before he saw his six friends he met since the beginning of the school year and something inside of him woke up. Inside of him felt angry and he imagined what would happen if the giant robotic spider went after them. He struggled to stand up and he clutched both his fists before slimming both of them together and a bright light blinded everyone around him.

When the light died down, they all saw Blue Star looked completely different. The helmet on his head merged together and his eyes were red. His arms, legs, were more bulkier and looked stronger. Not only that, he looked like an teen robot like B11-TZ3R. Everyone was so shocked and surprised by Blue Star's new form that they forgot about the giant robot spider. The giant unit brought down its leg on Blue Star, only for him to stop it with just one hand. He then lift off through the leg and damaged it so bad that it fell apart off it.

"Holy scrap metal!" B11-TZ3R said in awe after seeing how Blue Star was able to take out one leg.

"I never seen anything like that before!" P1NK-5TAR shouted with excitement as Blue Star took out three more legs. Then both of his arms turned into arm cannons as he blasted the giant robot spider at every angle as he flew around. The robot spider roared in pain from each strike before unleashing electricity towards Blue Star. Blue held up his hand in an energy barrier not only blocked the attack but redirected it back towards the robot spider.

The robot spider then fell apart back into the Hunter Units then made up it before blue star unleashed a powerful blast from both his arm cannons and took them all out. Once he landed on the ground, Blue Star returned back to normal before he collapsed on the ground unconscious.


He soon woke up and found himself back in his room before he saw his friends and the two robots he met in town. "Hey guys, he's awake!" Smolder called out when she saw him sit up. After they were thankful that he was all right, they explained what happened after and everything. The two robots explained that they came here for him because someone is going to be after him now.

They told him that the Scion Crystal is as powerful as a robot's named E-Nator. They even introduced themselves and told them the names his friends gave them after the robo names. P1NK-5TAR is now Pink Star while B11-TZ3R is now Blitzer. Blitzer then remembered something as he pulled out a voice box and showed Blue it.

"Thought you might neef it after the one you have is damaged." He explained. "I pulled it on one of the Hunter Units by the way. I thought it was the least they can do since the attacked this place." Blue then let him replace his old voice box with the new one. There was a bit of Sparks when the new one was placed in and when he spoke it was a bit garbally. "Hold on." Blitzer game a few notches on the voice box and Blue try to speak again only for more garbled. "Almost there..."

"Friends." A voice was coming through the garbling as it became more clear with each notch. "Friends." Blue said it again with the garble being less than before. "Friends?" He asked with his voice being all clear.

"Friends." Both his friends and the two robots said at the same time.

"Thanks so much for the new box." Blue said to them.

"You can thank us by helping us defend this planet." Pink told him. "E-Nator will now have his sights set on this planet and won't stop until he gets you."

"I know." Blue said. "I was built to be a defender and that's what I'm going to do." They all smiled before they walked out of the dorm rooms and headed to town as everypony was doing what they can rebuild what was damaged. "Whoa, so I really took down that giant robot spider?"

"You mean you don't remember what happened?" Ocellus asked.

"Not really no." Blue answered as Pink noticed that the ponies of the town weren't exactly happy at the moment. She then spotted Vinyl Scratch and Octavia moving Vinyl's DJ booth together and giving Pink an idea. She skated on over to them and whispered in their ears about what she would like to do with the booth. Vinyl hooked up some wires on Pink and connected it to her DJ booth before Pink took a mic and spoke into it.

"Attention ponies of this planet!" Everypony in town stopped what they were doing and looked at Pink. "We're so sorry about the Hunter Units attacking your home town! We had no idea we were being followed and now that they know we're here, they'll send more until your planet is under his rule! But me, Blue, and Blitzer will protect this planet with our very lives! And so, I like to dedicate this song to you all and hope you will accept us!" She then accessed her music playlist and found the perfect song before it started to come through the DJ booth speakers and she began to sing.

Everypony in town smiled and danced together to the music as they enjoyed it. Blue Star may have just met these two robots, but he has a feeling they'll be great friends and a great team on defending this planet together, no matter what comes their way.

Comments ( 5 )

More

Is this a crossover with Robotboy?

11445424
It might be, it might not

11445424
Heh, i remember that cartoon.

Continue pls

Login or register to comment