• Published 20th Nov 2022
  • 7,044 Views, 765 Comments

Summoning Equestria: Arrival - NicieLunar



Equestria and the Crystal Empire were teleported to Earth, how will they survive?

  • ...
57
 765
 7,044

Uncle Sam is coming!!!

Announcement : I wanted to let you guys know that I'm having trouble finding a good editor to help me with this story, all I've come across is unprofessional and charging exorbitant fees of up to 40-160$ just to edit 1 page, even though I only asked for help fixing simple wording and grammatical stuff not some kind of Leonardo da Vinci style of writing.
So if any of you are interested in being my editor, you are always welcome to contact me.
By the way, once again, please don't take the jokes/meme in this story seriously.


=///Eastern Pacific Ocean\\\=

it was 9:47 am in the Pacific Ocean, only a few dozen kilometers from the Equestrian mainland, there was the Carrier Strike group led by Admiral Jordy Wilson, all the ships in the fleet were moving at 32 knots towards the alien continent, and all the crew in the fleet were feeling nervous, this is because they have never participated in a mission like this before, in the past, their missions would have been to patrol the international oceans.

They never expected they would be deployed on a mission to make the first contact with extraterrestrial beings that suddenly appeared in the middle of the Pacific with the giant continent. This expedition did not only carry military personnel but also included civilian personnel, they at least brought dozens of scientists including linguists, biologists, physicists, astrophysicists, mathematicians, and more with them.

One of the civilian personnel brought on this mission was Alex Collins, he will become the American ambassador for the Aliens, he and the other personnel on board received multiple doses of the vaccine shot to strengthen their immune system, but unfortunately, the side effect of the vaccination is made him and the other personnel feel very nauseous and dizzy, he hoped this would not cause any problems when he contacted the aliens. This mission is expected to last several months as linguists will need several weeks just to understand the alien languages, so that's why they brought at least two supply ships and one hospital ship to resupply them and just in case the personnel gets infected by a virus or disease from aliens.

He was sitting in one of the chairs on the bridge of the USS Theodore Roosevelt, from there he could see foreign landmasses only a few kilometers from the fleet, the crew on board were busy keeping their eyes on their monitors, and the situation on board became tense when the radar officers began detecting flying objects just minutes from the flotilla.

At first, they thought it was a plane interceptor, because yesterday they had infiltrated their airspace without permission, but the radar operator said the object was too large for an aircraft. By the time they approached the visual range of the flying object, all the crew aboard were stunned by what they saw, a sort of gigantic Airship majestically flying in front of them.

The Airship was around 500 meters in size, the airship had a white hull color with golden hues, and the crew compartment looked surprisingly smooth by having a waterdrop-like design, the Airship they saw was the Princess-Class Super Airship, the EAS Celestia.

the admiral on board ordered all ships to stay alert, they had their VLS cells and their defense system ready. The admiral ordered the captain to activate the ship's horn and send transmissions across all radio frequencies to attempt to contact whoever was on the Airship, they also tried to transmit light signals in case they didn't receive the transmission.

"This is USS Theodore Roosevelt of the United States Navy, we come in peace, please don't shoot, we just want to open contact with you peacefully."

After several minutes of silence, they finally received a response from the Airship.

"This is EAS Celestia of the United Kingdom of Equestria, we received your transmission, please have your ship follow us to the nearest seaport."

Everyone on the bridge was stunned by what they heard, yes, they hoped to receive a reply from the transmission they sent, but not in English.

'How could they understand English?' they all thought.

Either they have spied on the earth for a long time to understand human language or they have some kind of supercomputer that can decipher language in just a few days, they don't know how they manage to do that. Despite that, the Admiral maintained a stoic face and ordered all ships to begin following the Airship.

"All ships, follow the Airship, deactivate all your weapon systems, they will guide us to their nearest port," he said on the intercom.

All the ships started following the Airship Equestrian, they lowered their speed to match their speed with the Airship.

'United Kingdom huh? I hope they have an actual immortal monarch, unlike those poor British,' Jordy thought to himself


After a few minutes of joining the Airship, they were greeted by the existence of the Statue of Harmony and the city of Manehattan on the horizon, the crew on board rushed off the deck to take a look at the structure, they took out their cameras and cellphones to take pictures of the view and start to spread it on social media because the crew in the fleet had recently been deficient in Vitamin C a.k.a Vitamin Clout.

Due to the internet access provided by the Starlink network, they started posting videos and pictures on their social media accounts, all the pictures and videos they took spread across the internet like wildfire, and the whole world was stunned by what they saw, a statue that resembled the statue of liberty and a city that was really similar to New york city from 2001.

Alex Collins also takes several pictures of the city with his cell phone, most notably the Twin Towers which resemble the WTC, he sends the pictures to his old colleagues who live in New York.


(Alex's old colleague's reaction)

They began to approach the harbor and began to maneuver to start docking their ships there. By the time they finished pushing, they were greeted by the whole division of horses, some had wings, some had horns and some had none at all, they all were wearing some kind of gold-planted armor, and in front of them were four horses, three of which had horns and wings while the fourth had only horns. Two of them have a body size that reaches 7 feet high (Including the horns), one of them has a white coat and the other one is blue, they had their hair floating in the wind and sparkling like stars.

The crew of USS Theodore Roosevelt descended from the deck, Admiral Jordy Wilson, American Ambassador Alex Collins, and linguist Molly Ortiz became the first humans to set foot on Equestria.

Ambassador Alex was the first to speak.

"Greetings, my name is Alex Collins from the United States of America, we come in peace."

Equestrian's P.O.V.

At the Manehattan harbor Celestia could see several gigantic ships docking their ships, all of the ships appeared to be made of steel, some looked larger than the others, the one that caught her eye the most was the largest ship in the fleet, the ship has a flat deck and a strange tower on the side, there she could see dozens of strange flying creatures that had frightened the citizen of Manehattan yesterday placed on the deck of the ship.

She could also notice some sort of strange bipedal creature in strange clothing standing on the deck, their body is devoid of fur, everything except their eyebrows and head, making them look like some configured version of the Minotaur.

As they began to anchor their ships in the port of Manehattan, Celestia, Luna, Twilight and Starlight also took their positions at the front, behind them were at least three Royal Guard divisions standing guard in phalanx formation.

They all have spears, swords, and shields at the ready.

After the giant iron ship docked in the harbor, she saw some kind of strange elevator being lowered into their position, there she could see the three bipedal creatures accompanied by at least ten individuals holding some kind of strange black staff in their hands, she assumed that they might be some sort of guard, but none of them were wearing armor but instead were wearing some kind of strange fabric with a strange green-brown pattern.

(Something like this)

As they started to get off the elevator via ladder, one of them started talking, luckily Twilight had cast her language spell a few minutes ago so she could understand what they were saying.

"Greetings, my name is Alex Collins from the United States of America, we come in peace."

The word 'peace' made Celestia, and some of the onlookers, let out a short sigh of relief, she was grateful to know that they had no intention of invading Equestria, her sister meanwhile gave the alien a face of skepticism. Before Luna tried to get some kind of Horse$hit from her mouth, she quickly responded to the alien's words.

"My name is Celestia Radiants, Princess of the sun, welcome to Equestria, can you tell me your intention of coming here?"

"On behalf of the 47th President of the United States of America, we want to establish an open diplomatic relationship with your nation and conduct research in the name of science."

The words 'research' and 'science' made Twilight look really excited, Celestia could see her wings starting to flutter and she let out an impatient smile. She was sure Twilight and her marefriend would spend a whole month studying their biology, culture, and magic.

Celestia wanted to reply right away, but unfortunately, before she could say anything Luna said something.

"My name is Luna Night Given, princess of the night, if you do come in peace, can you explain why you brought the entire fleet of ships with you?"


As much as Celestia wanted Luna's face to be smacked into the ground and have her mouth to be covered by tape, she's actually spitting out a valid point.

Why did they bring the entire fleet with them? A fleet of ships that looked entirely made of iron and steel, it didn't look diplomatic or even scientific at all.

The strange creature immediately answered.

"It was for security purposes, we didn't know who you were and your continent suddenly appeared in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, our leader wanted to take several precautions when contacting you."


That sounded totally reasonable, the Equestrians would also definitely send their own fleet of Airship if an alien continent suddenly appeared behind their backyard.

Celestia could see Luna's skeptical face start to disappear, even though not all of it, at least it would silence her for a while.
The reason why Celestia didn't intervene with her sister's questions was because Celestia didn't want to make her sister upset again, she didn't want to create another Equestrian schism.

"Then I will gladly welcome you and your crew to the city of Manehattan, we can start making a schedule on talking about establishing diplomatic relations and explaining how our nation ended up here."

She suddenly caught one of their lips trembling for two seconds after Celestia answered them, she didn't know the reason why, but she felt it was better to ask a question for another time.

"Thank you for your hospitality, we are more than happy to follow your instructions."

And so the crew on the USS Theodore Roosevelt and other US ships began to disembark from their ships, they were allowed to look around but not too far from the harbor, meanwhile the diplomatic team with several marines for escort were directed to follow them to a local hotel and begin their scheduling for their meetings.


Because the carriages used in Manhattan were too small to accommodate humans, the Americans had to walk and follow the 'equestrian' into the city, as they walked, Alex could see that the Inhabitants of the city were looking scared, and worried when they looked at them, they all had different coat colors from each other, almost all of them were not wearing any clothes at all, but they still wear things like hats, scarves, and glasses for some reason.

(Average Manehattan citizen)

When the American diplomatic team began to enter downtown Manhattan, they couldn't hold back their surprised and stunned faces, the city was very similar to New York City.

It's not just the old buildings that are similar, the products advertised on boards are really similar to American products, they can see products that are similar such as. Coca-Cola, McDonald's, Pepsi, Sprite, Subway, KFC, and more. They even saw a restaurant similar to Los Pollos Hermanos down the road, The Marines and some of the diplomatic staff took several photos with their cellphone cameras.

One of the things that caught their attention was the flag that was hoisted in the center of the city, the flag is very similar to the American national flag, and he and the Marines pointed their cameras there to take some photos of the flag.

They all think this is because the aliens took inspiration for their national flag from the American flag itself, what they don't know is, that the flag is actually the flag of the United Province of Coltlombia, the flag is used to symbolize all the provinces in the Coltlombia region.

(Almost like this)

Because in 0776 CLD the province of Coltlombia tried to carry out a rebellion to achieve independence, and this flag became the flag to symbolize their movement, but this rebellion didn't last long, when Princess Luna started to intervene the rebellion basically vanished, but the flag did not disappear and several years later when the Alicorn princesses began to give special autonomy to the provinces of coltlombia and other regions, this flag was adopted as the official flag of the region of Coltlombia.

As they walked for a few minutes, one of the horses, which had horns and wings with a purple coat, started asking questions.

"Hello, my name is Twilight Sparkle, may I ask you some questions?"

"Yes, of course."

"What is the name of your species? How can you build a ship that big out of steel and make it move without moving sails? Are there other species that also live on this planet? What are those strange square devices that you holding? What are--

"Woah-woah, please one by one, I can't answer all of them at the same time."

"Oh, I'm sorry, okay, what's your species name?."

"There are many names, but the most common is 'Human'."

"Okay hoo-maen, erggh, how can you build a ship that big with steel and make it move on the water without sails?"

"I don't really know, I'm not an engineer, but what I do know is that we have a dry dock and a very large infrastructure to accommodate and build a ship of that size, and for how the ship can move without sails, we use two A4W nuclear reactors, housed in separate compartments, the resulting steam spins four propeller shafts engine that is installed under the ship's hull."

"Interesting, that means your country has a large industrial capacity, next question, what other species live on this planet?"

"There are millions of species on planet Earth, but we are the only ones who have sentients."

This answer stunned Twilight, having heard that they were the only sentient beings on this planet, Twilight originally thought that there should be at least a few other sentient species living on this planet like those on Equus, this made her nervous.

"O-okay, so then that means you are the sole dominant species on this planet, can you explain what strange devices you are holding?."

"This device is called a handphone, this tool is used to communicate with other individuals from a long distance, there are also several other capabilities of this tool such as taking photos, playing music, watch videos, and can even do mathematical calculations."

"Oh wow, how does the magic work, what kind of magic crystal is that powering the devices?."

The question that the purple horse said made Alex make a 'seriously?' look on his face. He was also confused as to what she meant by 'magic crystals', magic was basically just a myth that made no sense to him.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what kind of 'magic crystal' you're talking about, but this device is powered by electricity stored in lithium batteries."

"Oh... well, last question, what is that black stuff that your guard is holding, it doesn't look like any kind of weapon, and why do they use strange fabric clothes in a green-brown pattern? aren't they supposed to carry proper weapons like swords or spears and wear armor to protect you?"

Those words made the marines have their faces facing the purple horse with a confused expression, he wanted to say something, but before he could say anything, one of the marines took a step towards the purple horse.

"I'm sorry, but I think you are misunderstood, this is not some kind of simple black staff, this is a projectile weapon, this weapon is used to propel projectile at high speed via chemical explosion, the viscosity and heat of this projectile became its destructive elements, its penetration capability is very high and makes conventional steel armor basically useless, and about our uniform, this is called the camouflage pattern, this is to deceive the enemy as to the presence, position and intentions of military formations!"

That answer made the purple horse's eyes widen, Alex could also see the horse with a white and blue coat had their ears standing up like a cat's, most likely because they eavesdropped on their conversation. There's no reason to withhold information about how guns work, it's open knowledge that almost everyone on Earth knows. He could see the purple horse getting more nervous and he also could see a kind of fear in its eyes.

"O-oh, T-thank you f-for the i-information, Mr--..

"Sergeant Ruben Irwin of the 89th Marine Battalion."

Oh, thank you, Mr. Ruben, for the information, I really appreciate it."

"No problem."

Sergeant Ruben returned to his position and spoke again with his subordinate, their journey was calm and without any problem.

After about 12 minutes of walking, they finally arrived at the mayor's building, he could see hundreds of horses carrying some kind of camera, he assumed that they were reporters or journalists. As they entered the building, he and the other humans were bombarded with millions of questions from those colorful horses.

"Hello Alien, is it true that you come in peace?"

"What food does your race eat?"

"Have you aliens ever abducted fillies?"

"What god do you worship?"

"Are aliens interested in art?

"What kind of clothes do you wear?"

"Do aliens like pineapple pizza?"


That last question made Alex want to loudly shout ' FUCKING NO!' and do massive rampages like the average Italian after they hear about pineapple pizza because for him pineapple pizza is really disgusting and unholy. But since this was an important diplomatic mission, he suppressed his emotions and tried to ignore their questions. He and the other humans immediately rushed into the mayor's building before they were completely surrounded by a sea of ​​reporters.


After they finally entered the mayor's building, the door was immediately closed by the Royal Guard, Celestia directed the humans into the meeting room to strike up a conversation with the American ambassador.

Meanwhile, all of their escorts except for two will remain on guard outside the room, when they started to enter the meeting room, Celestia with her teleportation spell took a document containing a file that would explain basic knowledge about Equestria and its history.

The equestrian economic downturn is apparently far worse than her council predicted, a 20% economic downturn in just 15 months is putting her feathers on edge, this is because a large part of the Equestrian economy is exporting goods and natural resources to other countries, and since their trading partners are gone, Equestria must find new customers to keep its economy from collapsing.

After Celestia felt ready for the document, she entered the meeting room, there the ambassador from the country they called 'America' sat there with his colleague. They wore a kind of black suit with a blue tie, they sat there with cold gazes facing Celestia.

'Oookaay, remember Celestia, think of it as a meeting with normal ambassadors in Equus, keep your face straight and act normal.' Celestia said to herself.

Celestia sat on her chair, on her left was Luna, and on her right were Twilight and Starlight, Celestia's arrival made the situation in the room somewhat awkward, this had never happened before, the last time this happened was during negotiations between Equestria and the Zebranica empire about a border skirmish several decades ago.

The awkwardness of the room lingered for a few seconds until the American ambassadors broke its silence.

"Soo.., can we start the discussion now?"

"Oh... yes, of course, let me give you a brief explanation about Equestria and its history."

"AHEM"

The United Kingdom of Equestria is a unitary state with devolution that is governed within the framework of a provincial democracy under an absolute monarchy in which the monarch, currently Princess Celestia Radians, Princess Luna Night Given, and Twilight Sparkle is the current ruler, Equestria was founded on January 2, 0001 CLD on the continent of Equestria, with a total population of 327 million ponies, our country became the most dominant economy in Equus, being the largest production, trade and commercial center in the world, our country's annual income is 5,8 trillion bits, with an average income of about 20.300 bits per year, the country exports a wide range of products ranging from natural resources to manufactured goods," Celestia explained.

"For more detailed knowledge, here is a longer explanatory document about our country."

Celestia then gave the document to the American ambassador with her hoof, and they spent several minutes reading a more detailed explanation about Equestria, after they finished reading Ambassador Alex then started to speak.

"This is a very good explanation, Your Majesty, your country is basically more wealthy than the average nation on Earth, but can you explain why and how your country came to Earth too?"

"Eerrrhh, we didn't actually know how, we didn't come willingly, it happened a few days ago when suddenly a flash of light engulfed all of Equestria for a few seconds, and suddenly we found ourselves in another world."

"B-but that's impossible!! How could an entire continent suddenly be teleported to another world?."

"As I said before, we don't know, we are trying to find out how but still haven't found anything."

"S-so, what happened t-to Hawaii?" Alex's colleague asked.

"Erggh,.. I'm sorry, but what is Hawaii?"

Alex also took a paper containing a map of the Pacific Ocean before the teleportation occurred, there Celestia saw a very large ocean between two giant continents, there she spotted a kind of small archipelago located in the middle of the ocean.
Alex then pointed his finger at the small archipelago.

"This is Hawaii, it's one of the member states of our country, and its population reached 1.6 million people, when the time of your sudden arrival to our planet, we suddenly lost all communication and contact with Hawaii."

"We're sorry to hear that, we didn't intend to suddenly make Hawaii disappear, I hope they will be fine, there was a high chance that they teleported to Equus."

"Huh.... we hope so too... Is there going to be a way to try to bring them back to Earth?"

"We don't know, we will try to investigate, if there is a way to bring them back, we will let you know if you find anything."

Celestia actually knew how and the reason why they were suddenly teleported to the planet that this configured minotaur called Earth, but she didn't tell them because she knew there was no chance they would believe her, there was no way she would say that 'My mother is a god, and she decided to suddenly teleported to our continent because she said the native of this world needs our help', even for the creatures of Equus, almost none of them believes in the existence of Faust.

"Alright then, also I want to tell you that your nation's sudden arrival made countries all over the world panic, they thought that your nation was trying to invade our planet."

"Can you tell other countries that we came peacefully and have no intention of invading any country, my country is pacifist."

"There are more than 195 countries in this world, some are our allies, and some are our enemies, so we are not sure that everyone will believe us unless it is said from yourself."

Ambassador Alex's words made Celestia, Twilight, and Starlight dumbfounded, even Luna who had been silent all this time lifted her eyebrows.

"That's really a lot of countries... h-how can we should tell them all that we are peaceful?"

"There's an organization named the 'United Nations' where almost all world country representatives come and discuss something about global matters, we believe that if you come there you can better explain your situation to the whole world, we can invite you to come there because, in a few days, there will be a meeting to discuss your nation sudden arrival to earth."

"We will gladly accept your invitation and come there, can you tell me when the meeting will take place? I will gladly go there and say it myself that we have no intention to harm the natives of this world."

"The meeting will be held in 3 days, we can have one of our ships export you to the United Nations headquarters in New York City."

"Alright then, I'll clear my schedule to get ready to go there in three days, for now you and your personnel are allowed to stay in Equestria for research and scientific purposes, and regarding the opening of diplomatic relations we will provide a building for a consulate in the capital city of Canterlot, we can discuss something like trade and other agreement once the diplomatic contacts and communication are properly established."

"Thank you for your hospitality, we will send a message to our leader."

"No problem, I'll have Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friend to accompany you and your personnel for a tour throughout the city of Manehattan, I'd also like to invite you to dinner at the local plaza."

"We will gladly accept your invitation, Your Majesty."

With that Celestia left the room and was quickly joined by Luna, meanwhile, Twilight and Starlight led the humans out of the building to tour the city and make their way back to their ship.

On the way Celestia left the meeting room, Luna approached her sister to talk.

"Sister, are you sure we can trust this strange disfigured minotaur?"

"Luna, they've been acting civil here, even more so than the minotaur itself, I'm sure we can trust them."

With that, the two Alicorn sisters went outside the mayor's building to face the reporters and explained that the humans came to Equestria in peace and Celestia plans to visit the UN headquarters in New York City in a few days.

Meanwhile Twilight can't wait to accompany the humans to tour around the city of Manehattan and begin her science studies about humans and their civilization.

She and Starlight had prepared a Saddlebag full of notebooks to record how humans lived and their daily habits.

With this, the operation 'Eagle Contact' was declared successful by the government of the United States in contacting alien civilizations peacefully and even managed to invite them to the UN headquarters for further discussion, humanity is unprepared for what they will know and learn from these Equestrians.

Author's Note:

please if you want to help me in developing this story, you can send a donation to my Paypal.
I will not be using the money for personal gain, but to commission the art for this story.

muhammad.anugerah4466@gmail.com