• Published 20th Nov 2022
  • 7,044 Views, 765 Comments

Summoning Equestria: Arrival - NicieLunar



Equestria and the Crystal Empire were teleported to Earth, how will they survive?

  • ...
57
 765
 7,044

un'United Nations

Author's Note:

Hello, sorry for not uploading a new page for a while, I had a severe migraine a few weeks ago that prevented me from writing.
By the way, I just finished my drawing of the new solar system.

I hope you guys like it.

=/// Washington D.C.\\\=

After the signing of the agreement on opening diplomatic relations and technology and magic transfer between the Equestrians and the American government, the four Alicorn monarchs, the pony scientists, and the pony guards were then invited to take a tour around Washington D.C. To put it simply, they are completely astonished and in awe of almost anything that the humans show them.

For the first part of the tour, they were invited to visit the National Museum of American History in the National Mall. From there, they were told about the history of how the United States of America was formed. To their surprise, the history of the United States of America was completely identical to that of the United Province of Coltlombia. Cadance, Twilight and the other ponies on tour found it particularly interesting and began to speculate on how this could be possible.

Meanwhile, Celestia and Luna pulled back their memories of the horrors that happened in that era, namely when the ponies at Bostone deliberately dumped 342 chests of tea into the harbor and how Luna instantly vaporized the bodies of revolutionary leader, Gourge Whinnyton and his rebel troops as they tried to cross the Daylaware River.

Everything got worse when they started to enter the World War 2 era. The worst atrocities that have ever happened in the history of mankind also apparently happened and suffered by ponykind as well. The Japonese Noble family declared the founding of the Japonese Empire before attacking Gems Harbour and how Edolf Hetler invaded the province of Puland then knocked Prance out of the war after they passed through the Erdannes forest on 25 June 0940 CLD.

Celestia had never forgiven herself for allowing all of that to happen, to let such acts of brutality go unnoticed. She had seen the letters, the notes stacking up hour by hour, day by day, but she thought it was from some inpatient noble, a pony she can always attend to at another time. Alas, that was not the case, and it was all her fault, all because she was too busy enjoying the cake and drinking tea.

Luna could not hold back her tears when she found out how America ended the second world war. Even with the similarities regarding both their histories somehow being near identical, she hoped that it would be different, hoped that it was through peace instead of through... mass destruction. Unfortunately, that was not the case, the humans created a weapon that had the same destructive effect as the method she used during the final round of the Second Europonian War.

The Luna in that era had no choice but to drop moonstones on the Japonies city to force them to surrender. Even with good intentions, not many of her subjects saw it that way. Many creatures, ranging from her own ponies to the Kirins down south considered her a 'devil' after eliminating Hayroshima and Nagusake from the face of the Equus, it was one of the main factors that led to the Lunar schism on December 30, 0999 CLD.

The grief of the two Alicorn sisters did not go unnoticed, Ambassador Alex who was assigned to accompany Equestrian on their tour in Washington D.C. noticed their sorrow. Although he is not a fan of Luna because of what she said during breakfast at Manehattan Plaza, he isn't a heartless bastard. Out of concern, he asked Luna and her sister as to why they suddenly turned sad when they learnt of American history. He knew that American history wasn't all sunshines and rainbows, but this sort of reaction raised some concerns for the human ambassador.

"Is there a problem, Your Highness?"
Alex asked.

"W-what? Oh... of course not, ambassador, there's nothing wrong, we're fine." Luna lied, trying her best to not look nervous.

The ambassador looked at her, unconvinced about her words. He may not be an empath, but that stutter made it pretty clear to him that something was wrong.

"Princess Luna, out of respect, you're not hiding this well." He says with a sigh. He continues on.

"Look, I may not be the ideal person to talk about this, but as an ambassador, I feel obligated to know what's wrong so we can try and avoid such a thing in the future. Though, this seems like a personal problem and if you want to keep this to yourselves, that's fine."

The group suddenly went silent noticing the princesses' emotions. They ranged from the pony scientists, the pony guards, Twilight and Cadance, and the human escorts. The ponies, having served under the princesses, have never seen them like this. Twilight and Cadance could say the same as well. The humans were kind of surprised to see the princesses like this, they've never seen someone of royalty show this type of emotion in public.

"Ambassador... I'm glad you're concerned for us, but honestly, we're fi-" Luna was about to say, but was cutoff by her sister.

"Actually... there is a problem. It's about the parallels in American history with history of our nation, including the... bitter part. We also experience the same suffering too, though on a more personal level, it just comes with immortality... It brings back so many of our bad memories we ourselves tried hard to forget." Celestia answered.

The ambassador and the group looked at the two alicorns with sympathy. They knew they were immortal, but they never thought about the mental pain of being alive for so long.

"If you don't mind me asking, what happened?" He asked, hoping that he did not trigger another emotion.

Celestia and Luna looked at each other, contemplating whether or not to tell him. After some time, Luna spoke up.

"We had a similar war to your 'World War Two', ambassador. It was called the Second Europonian War." Luna says before letting her sister speak up.

"We tried to prevent it, but we failed so many of our subjects. Many innocent ponies died because of our negligence." Celestia added.

"When we learnt of the horrors that we allowed to happen on our watch, we were full of anger, like a bull when we show them the colour red. We immediately headed towards the provinces that were under control and we annihilated them. Two of the three province surrendered, only the Japonies were left." Luna says.

"So... in order to end this horrific war, I myself utilized weapons of mass destruction. Though, instead of 'snapping the atom', I used some parts of my own moon to end the lives of thousands of innocent Japonies to end the war..."

Alex looked at Luna with sympathy, so did the rest of the group. They couldn't imagine doing such a horrific thing to thousands of innocent creatures and having to live through it all.

"I'm terribly sorry to hear that..." Alex said solemnly.

Celestia simply smiled weakly while Luna returned with a nod.

"It's fine, ambassador. We've learned to let the past stay in the past and to just... live for those who we failed."

...

After they finished their tour of the museum, the Americans invited the Equestrians to visit a luxury mall in the center of Washington. From there, they would show a wide range of consumer goods to the Equestrians.

By the time Equestrians came across the mall, they were in for treat. The Tysons Galleria Mall is much bigger than the luxury malls in Equestria. The products sold at the mall are basically technological marvels, selling a wide variety of luxury goods from around the world, ranging from something as simple as clothes, pants and shoes, to electronic devices such as smartphones, laptops, and computers.

Princess Twilight, being the very curious pony princess she is, quickly tried buying various electronic devices and science books from the bookstore in the mall. The other ponies on the tour also tried to buy something for themselves along the way. Of course, they're having trouble trying to pay for all the stuff they buy because hardly any ponies carry any American money with them. Alex informs the ponies that the US Government will pay for all purchases, but Princess Celestia and Luna refused the offer and chose to pay using their own money which they kept in their pocket dimensions.

In the end, the various vendors in the mall found their cash registers full of pure gold coins which were probably more valuable than the items the Equestrians had bought from them. Of course, they aren't complaining, they just gained pure gold from their alien neighbours.

The humans who were visiting the mall at that time were really surprised to see the alien ponies coming to shop at the mall. Out of instinct, they all took out their phones to take photos of the unique sight. The ponies saw this, but didn't pay it much mind.

After finishing shopping at the mall, they all went to the Blair House which is also known as The President's Guest House. It's the world's most exclusive hotel because it is primarily used as a state guest house to host visiting dignitaries and other foreign guests. When they got there, Ambassador Alex and the tour staff showed their respective rooms to stay for the night. Some of the humans at Blair House also tried teaching the Equestrians on how to use a phone. To their surprise, using a phone turns out to be really easy, unless you're an earth pony. The pegasi still can hold their cellphones easily with their wings (somehow their feathers can act as fingers), and the unicorns can use their magic. Now, that doesn't mean the earth ponies still couldn't use their phones. With some help from the humans and some time, the earth ponies were able to use their phones decently.

The ponies were all really surprised by the usefulness of the cellphone, especially the scientists, they were basically drooling with how useful it is. From doing calculations using a calculator, putting music, taking photos, and watching moving pictures that humans call 'videos'. The humans also show them on how to make calls and create email accounts.

Princess Celestia, Luna, Twilight and Cadance were truly amazed by this small device. The fact that this device was able to do so many things without using magic was extraordinary to them.

Unfortunately in the middle of using the device, they made a mistake, a mistake that they will regret for the rest of their lives.

They downloaded Twitter.

The ambassador told them that this app is a place where humans 'interact' and 'socialize' with the 'society', but apparently it was the worst place they had ever seen, worse than Tartarus or Limbo. As Celestia downloaded the app and began typing a harmless sentence, one human noticed this and began panicking.

"Woah! Hold on! Don't you DARE post anything on there, princess!" He yells out, catching the attention of everyone in the room.

Celestia gave the human a confused look. The human's collegues seemed to try and dissuade him from doing whatever he was doing, but he didn't care, he had to stop it.

"How so? I heard that the app was used to socialize and interact with human society. What could be wrong with that?" Celestia asks.

The human simply shook his head before responding.

"It may be sunshines and rainbows on the outside, princess, but it's absolute Hell on the inside... Please, for the good of your sanity, don't..." He would warn.

Celestia looked at her new device, the sentence she was typing was already finished, all she had to do was send it. She then looked towards the human, his eyes would seem to plead with her, to not post anything. She hesitated for a bit, should she really post this? As she was in deep thought, Twilight came up to her.

"Princess Celestia, as the only Princess of Friendship, I suggest sending that message. It'll show the people of this planet that we're friendly and what better way to do it by sending a message to billions across the globe!" Twilight would say cheerily.

"Yeah... I guess you have a point there, Twilight." Celestia would say with a smile.

Celestia would turn towards the human who spoke to her.

"It shouldn't be as bad as you say, mister human. Plus, it's a friendly greeting, what could be wrong with that?" Celestia would say.

Before he could answer, Celestia already sent the message in Twitter. With that, he failed to stop the princess from posting a tweet, it was already too late...

Within minutes, the entirety of Twitter was quick to ratio her and insult her with all kinds of colorful swear words. There were some friendly sentences here and there, but were overshadowed by the much more louder minority. In her first Tweet, she uses 'everypony' insted 'everybody'.


(Something like this)

Twitter users from all over the globe criticized the princess's tweet, saying that it was racist and inappropriate. Some of them even began giving her the nickname 'Xeno Princess' who should be executed for committing a crime against the 'Twitter Community'. The level of irony that can be found there is higher than the average American hospital bills.

Of course, Princess Celestia tried to deal with the backlash by deleting the tweet and then uploading her apology tweet to Twitter. Sadly, it would seem that no one accepted her apology.

Princess Luna tried to defend her sister by saying that this is an inherent pronunciation of the pony language. She also said that the other species living in their original world named 'Equus' had their own pronunciation like 'everyzebra', 'everygriffon', and even 'everyminotaur', but almost every Twitter users refuse to believe her because that would destroy their moral superiority.

Cadence and the other ponies, having not posted anything, quickly deleted the cursed app to preserve their sanity. Though, for whatever reason, Celestia, Luna and Twilight decide to stay with the app because despite how incredibly cursed Twitter is, they sill got convenient access to 'information' and 'news' directly from the humans. It is also because Twilight wanted to try and build friendships with the common humans.

Though the people on this horrific app were awful, there were actually some decent people on the app that the princesses noticed. Unfortunately, they were overshadowed by the loud minority or are actually the minority themselves.

After the whole fiasco, they went to their respective rooms. Celestia hoped that her first tweet would just end up being an online embarrassment and will not cause a national incident that would known globally, but like most stuff on Twitter, some things just don't get ignored...


=///CNBC\\\=

"Good evening! I'm Patrick Barnes, CNBC. This evening, the entirety of the internet, especially Twitter, went into an uproar recently after the confirmed account of one of the Equestrian leaders named Princess Celestia uploaded her first tweet."

*The screen would change to a screenshot of Celestia's tweet which she uploaded to Twitter before being deleted.*

"Many people, ranging from your average teenager to society experts, say that this was a very bad first impression which would undoubtedly damage the reputation of the Equestrians who are still new to this world. Many people from all over the globe had already started spreading anti-alien posts after this."

"Many predict an increase of anti-alien sentiment around the world would probably double because of this simple friendly gesture. We have received news that the number of protestors who have gathered to protest in Washington is increasing. from five hundred people to a whopping ten thousand protestors. The Washington D.C. Police Department has issued a warning for everyone participating in the protest as violent acts begin to rise in the area. Already, 100 arrests had taken place. It would appear that the situation is slowly spiralling out of control. This is Patrick Barnes, CNBC, signing off."


=///The next day, January 9, 2029\\\=

It was the second day after the arrival of the Equestrians to the United State of America. It was the day that the leaders of Equestria went to New York City to participate in the meeting at the United Nations Headquarters. At first, they thought everything would go smoothly without any problems, unfortunately, that wouldn't be the case. The American protestors were determined to spoil everything, it is the land of the free after all. The people are free to do whatever things they like, no matter if said things would jeopardize the United States as a whole.

American history, as well as that of the world, will never forget what incident happened on January 9, 2029. A day in which thousands of protestors from all over the U.S. and even foreign countries such as the United Kingdom, India, China, Russia, and even people from Norway gathered on the streets of Washington D.C. to protest against the U.S. Government.

They reject the opening of diplomatic relations between the U.S. and Equestria. They also reject the acceptance or any normalization of aliens in society, seeing it as 'absolutely disgusting' as said from a random protestor. The protestors consisted of various people. It ranged from your average joes, radicals, internet clout hunters, Neo-N@zis, and even members of government.

With them, they carried fire torches, hay forks, spears, a portable guillotine, and some even carried firearms such as the famous Bushmaster AR-15 Semiautomatic Rifle. They all used various kinds of clothing, ranging from ordinary everyday clothes, German gray uniforms, and some even use armor and uniform that's straight up from Warhammer 40K and HALO.

They all marched towards the Blair House with the intention of targetting the Equestrians. In response, the U.S. Government deployed hundreds of Washington D.C. Police, the Secret Service, and even mobilized the Washington National Guard in an attempt to halt, or at the very least, slow down the approaching mob.

...

"This is Washington D.C. Police! For the sake of your well-being and everyone elses, please cease all activities and head home in a peaceful matter! Continuing your march will result in your arrest! Please cease all activities and head home in a peaceful matter!" An officer would yell out on the megaphone as thousands of protestors continued marching.

The Washington D.C. Police had already established a defense perimeter around the Blair House with the Secret Service and the Washington National Guard assisting. They've learnt from their mistakes from the Capital Riot and they would not want the same process happening again.

"Shut the fuck up you brainwashed bastard!" Cried out one of the protestors.

The officer with the megaphone would simply sigh in frusturation. Despite being used to all of this chaos, that doesn't mean he's actually 'used' to it. He raised his megaphone to the front of his mouth to issue yet again another warning.

"This is a warning! If you continue marching towards the Blair House, you will be arrested and will be charged fo-" He didn't even finish his sentence as a molotov cocktail came crashing in front of him, the liquids catching aflame. He fell back in surprise as he watched the flames get extinguished by nearby officers.

As he regained his composure, the very thing he feared came to life, the charge of thousands of protestors.

"Shit! Get to formation and brace for contact!" Yelled out one of the officers.

Multiple recruits from the Washington D.C. Police and Washington National Guard seemed to shake in fear, they've never experienced this sort of stuff before, but held their ground as the ever growing horde begins to near. The protestor's yelling in defiance as they charged the perimeter with a determined mind, there was no way to stop them now. As they get closer, the perimeter would seem to tighten in formation, the officers, agents, and national guardsman were ready, but were they ready enough?

With that, the Washington D.C. Police, the Secret Service, and the Washington National Guard steeled themselves for the inevitable clash. The clash between order and chaos...

...

Sadly, there were so many of them an they were determined and huge in numbers. Many of them managed to slip through the perimeter and lay siege to the Blair House. Officers, agents, and national guardsmen nearby tried to fight off the increasing number of protestors laying siege to the surroundings of the building, but they were getting pushed back. This protest is basically five times as violent as the one that happened on January 6, 2021. A day in which the American citizen thought it was the right time to overthrow their own government.

Since all of the streets were basically filled with protestors and police/military blockades, the U.S. Government informed Ambassador Alex, who was at the Blair house at that time, to notify the Equestrians that the United States Air Force would be deploying a CH-50 Chinook for them to be transported.

(Note: Blair House is much bigger than the original and also has a helipad.)

He quickly went to the room where the Alicorn sisters were staying to tell them to get ready to go to the helipad to wait for the helicopter, by the time he got to their room, he knocked on the door before entering.

Inside the room he could see the two Alicorn sisters, both of them staring out the window at the mob demanding for their deaths for over a simple tweet. He could see tears streaming down Celestia's neck while Luna was staring at the crowd with constant frustration and rage. He could even hear the sound of her grinding her teeth.

"We came in peace and this is how we're greeted..." Luna would mutter to herself.

This made Alex sympathetic to them. Being shamed online is one thing, but seeing hundreds of people asking for your death over a friendly greeting is basically overwhelming. He should have not told the Equestrians to not download that God forsaken app. No one would have thought that the users on Twitter had the audacity to come out of their basement into the real world and do mass protests.

Ambassador Alex slowly walked towards the alicorns before speaking.

"Your Highness, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but I advise you to follow me to the helipad to be transported. As you can see, the situation... developed." Alex said.

Celestia wiped away her tears while Luna kept watching the mob, a look of subtle disgust in her eyes. Celestia turned towards the ambassador before speaking.

"Oh... I'm terribly sorry, Ambassador Alex, this is all my fault... I should have listened to that human or have been careful about choosing the words I sent on that awful bird app." Celestia apologized.

Alex could only look at Celestia with sympathy. He felt awful because he caused all of this in the first place. If his mother saw him now, she'll be disappointed...

"Please don't apologize Your Highness, this is not your fault, but my fault entirely. I didn't tell you about how awful Twitter was. The amount of users on there that are so sensitive, it's troubling to say the least..." He sighed before continuing on.

"And please, it's also because of your language. Despite being subtle from our own, it's different from ours and it's your own language. No one should blame you for that." Alex said.

Celestia sniffled, she wanted to believe that, but she can't bring herself to believe such words.

"Still... I was the one who caused your people to be angry, to be enraged to the point where they protest in anger. It was all my fault, ambassador. The level of anger the protestors show is almost on par with the protest that took place in Faris during the Prench Revolution." Celestia replied, a sad look on her face.

"Your Highness, you can't blame yourself about how my people react. Once again, it was my fault for telling you about that app and their fault for acting in such a reckless way. Please, for your sake, don't blame yourself... Now, come on, we have to get a move on. It'll be a matter of time until they managed to break through." Alex responded.

She didn't know what else to say so in return, she simply gave him a nod.

"The ambassador is right, dear sister, don't blame yourself about their actions. These humans seem to react to violence to something they don't like." Luna suddenly said, catching the attention of the two.

"And we better hurry and gather the others, it would appear they're managing to break the human's perimeter." Luna would point out, prompting Celestia and the ambassador to agree and get going.

Ambassador Alex, Princess Luna, and Princess Celestia would knock on each room to gather the rest. They seemed tired when they opened the door, but when they heard the shouting and noises of chaos, they immediately snapped out of their tired stupor. The group would gather whatever item they brought and bought, ranging from their phones to their notes.

As they began packing their things, a pony scientist came up to Princess Celestia, a look of nervousness can be seen on his face.

"Sorry to bother you, Princess Celestia, but why are they acting this way?" Questioned the pony scientist.

Celestia would turn to her subject before responding.

"It was m-" She would pause for a moment. She reminded herself that it was not her fault.

"It was because these... people are quite sensitive, my little pony." She answered.

The pony scientist did not question any further and would nod before trotting away with his items. The other pony scientists and guards followed suit. As Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Cadance, Ambassador Alex, and the rest of the group traverse up the steps, the noise of shouting would grow louder.

It would appear that the Washington D.C. Police, the Secret Service, and the Washington National Guard defending the Blair House would not be able to hold them any longer. Some of the protestors had even began to break through the 'last defense' lines before being promptly pushed to the ground and arrested. It would only be a few minutes before they finally break through the perimeter and the 'last defense' line and charge into the Blair House.

"This is quite terrible..." Commented Twilight Sparkle. A flurry of agreements would be heard from the ponies.

"It quite is, Princess Twilight Sparkle, no one expected that this would happen. For now, we should keep going to the top to meet with our airborne transports." Alex replied.

"Those helicopters? They're scary..."

As they arrive to the top, Ambassador Alex opens the door, revealing a cloudy sky and the chants of protestors. It was loud, terrifyingly loud, some ponies even had to cover their ears due to the noise. They move near the helipad and await for the helicopters. Ambassador Alex prays that the transportation from the Blair House to New York City will go smoothly without any problems, but unfortunately, it would appear luck would not be on his side.


=///CNN\\\=

"Good morning, I am Todd Williams, CNN. I am here today regarding the situation at the capital. Thousands of rioters from all over the U.S. and the world has gathered in the streets of Washington DC. Many of them demand that the Equestrians be thrown out of U.S. soil. The Washington D.C. Police, Secret Service, and the Washington National Guard, has mobilized to disperse the crowd. Unfortunately, depsite the best efforts from the government, multiple of the rioters had managed to break through the perimeter and are now besieging the Blair House. A building in which the Equestrians are staying."

Todd Williams would appear to clear his throat before speaking.

"At this moment, we have Alexia on scene to give live coverage of events and interview some of the rioters, Alexia?."

*The screen would change to Alexia who appeared to be getting herself ready. Just behind her, thousands of rioters had began surrounding the Blair House. Officers and national guardsmen would be seen trying to push some of them away.*

"Thank you, Todd. As you can see, thousands of rioters from all over the globe had gathered here today to demand the Equestrians be kicked off U.S. soil, and they're willing to acheive that goal through violent means. Not only that, but many of them have even demanded that the president be carrying out preemptive strikes upon the aliens. As of now, we do not have information as to why they want that, but we have one willing participant for interview."

*The camera man moved his camera towards one of the rioters. He wore green armor that covered his entire body and had a gold visor on top of his helmet.*

"Excuse me, can you tell us the reasons as to why you and other rioters are demanding the U.S. Government do a preemptive strike against the Equestrians?"

The man would look at her as if she was stupid.

"Isn't it obvious? They are a threat to humanity! They must be eliminated quickly before they solidify their position on Earth and manipulate us!"

"Hmm... interesting, but wouldn't ordering a preemptive strike on a species that claims they come in peace, wouldn't we ourselves be the aggressor?" She questioned.

The man would would audibly snort at the question. He grabbed the microphone from Alexia before turning to the camera.

"Looky here, Earth, heed my words and listen to them closely. Their destruction is the will of the Gods, we humans are his instrument, and we shall play the mighty song of destruction upon the enemies of humanity, no matter what their goals are..."

Before Alexia could take back her microphone from the man, the sounds of helicopter blades would be heard and gunshots suddenly roaring across the street. Alexia, along with other people attending the "protest", start to duck for cover and several others start to run in panic. Nearby officers and national guardsmen would move forward towards the noise, guns drawn.

In the chaos, the camera man kept his camera rolling to recording the incident. Though, what he didn't know is that he will soon catch the most horrific phenomenon in human history.


=///A few minutes ago\\\=

Above the Blair House, the pony leaders, Ambassador Alex, and a few other ponies are waiting near the helipad. A pad in which the humans said that they would deploy their 'helicopters' to pick them up.

For the Equestrians, it's basically an oversized chariot with a giant windmill on top. Every time they saw this vehicle, awe and dread filled their minds. The fact that this mechanical marvel flew without using magic was a sight to behold the ponies. Also at the same time, it's basically a terrifying death trap ready to cut a pegasus in half. Thankfully, that hasn't happened.

The CH-50 Chinook came into view and that caught the Equestrians off guard. They were expecting the same helicopter from last time to transport them, but this one is much larger and has two sets of rotor blades instead of one. When the helicopter landed on the helipad, the cargo doors opened up, revealing a single human soldier motioning for them to board.

The ponies would look at each other before boarding the helicopter. The pony leaders would come in second, before lastly, Ambassador Alex came on board.

"Is that everyone, ambassador?!" Loudly asked the soldier that motioned for them to board.

"Yes, everyone's on board!" The ambassador would respond back with the same volume.

"Good! Situation is getting heated and we wouldn't want anyone to be left behind!" The soldier would say before turning towards the cockpit and giving them the all-go to lift-off.

The CH-50 would begin to lift-off with its mighty blades span faster and faster. As they began lifting-off, a technical situation would have occured regarding the cargo doors.

"Hey! Why isn't it closing!?" Questioned the soldier.

The co-pilot would look back behind her before answering the soldier.

"Some damn thing is messing with the cargo door controls! We're trying to fix it!"

"Well, hurry up! I highly doubt that the-" Before he could finish his sentence, gunshots and screams from the masses below would be heard.

BANG BANG

BANG

BABG. BABG

BANG BANG

The gunshots that they heard were really loud and were repeated many times. The helicopter's outer armour and cockpit glass would be damaged by the bullets.

"Ah shit! We're under fire! Stay away from the damn cargo door!" Yelled out the soldier.

The helicopter pilot quickly performed an evasive maneuver, trying to evade the bullets pummeling the CH-50 Chinook. They immediately understood whoever did this was trying to prevent them from leaving. The soldier hurriedly ordered the ponies and the ambassador to stay away from the cargo door as the bullets began nearing the Chinook's entrance. The ponies would attempt to move away from the door, but it was going slowly due to the fear that enveloped them. Some of them were even dangerously close to the Chinook's entrance.

As the pings of bullets hitting the CH-50 Chinook had not ceased, Celestia quickly casted a shield spell, the yellow shield bubble engulfing a quarter of the interior of the Chinook.

"Everypony! Get inside the shield NOW!" Celestia ordered.

The ponies quickly took cover under Celestia's forcefield while the lone human soldier tried to find where the gunshots were coming from. One of the unicorn royal guards bravely tried to find the shooter as well, only to find himself shot in the hoof by the shooter. He yelps out in surprise, the intense pain only registering for the guard a second later. He immediately fell down to the ground, a pool of blood then began to flow from his gun wound.

"No!" Cried out one of the crystal pony guards.

The crystal pony guard galloped towards his downed friend to help him. Although they have different nationalities, they are still ponies. As he neared his downed friend, the lone human soldier stopped him.

"Get back, now! I have this handled!" The human soldier would point towards the forcefield.

The crystal guard pony would not listen as he tried to get past the human. After the fourth attempt, he relucatantly retreated back to the safety of the forcefield. As he retreated, the human soldier would go on his knees before talking to the injured pony. The sounds of gunfire still clearly being heard as the pings of bullets hitting the Chinook still continued.

"You alright?!" Asked the human soldier.

The pony royal guard would look at the human soldier, tears in his eyes.

"It... it bucking hurts!" He yells out.

The human soldier would attempt to pull back the pony royal guard to safety. He seemed to have some difficulty with the task as he wasn't expecting him to weigh as much. He turned towards the group in the bubble before yelling for help.

"Hey! Can somebody in their use their magic to float him to safety?!"

Empress Cadance was the only pony that answered his call for help. She quickly casted a telekenesis spell on the injured pony royal guard and brought him inwards towards the shield. The human soldier simply gave a thumbs up towards the Crystal Empire Empress before heading back towards the Chinook's entrance to spot the shooter.

The shooting at the time still had not ceased. Celestia could see some kind of projectile hitting her forcefield as some stray bullets began ricocheting towards her forcefield. Despite the fast velocity of the projectile, her forcefield spell had been refined over two thousand years, a small projectile like that wouldn't be able to penetrate her shield. As some of the bullets slammed into her forcefiled, she noted that its velocity was very fast and the heat generated from the impact makes it very capable to burn pony flesh. She believed whatever weapon is being fired would be very deadly for her ponies.

After several shots later, the human soldier managed to find the origin of the shots and radioed whoever was available on the ground. The shooter hid behind the crowd and was wearing a light green shirt with jeans pants, he also wore a white hat on his head.

The officers nearby heard the information on their radios and began heading towards the location of the shooter. The officers traversed through the crowd before spotting the shooter, his gun still firing towards the CH-50 Chinook up above. The officers would draw out their guns before aiming towards the shooter.

"Lower your weapon now!" Yelled out one of the officers.

The gunner would look at the officers, a look of hesitation in his eyes, before moving his weapon on them. The officers, with no other choice, fired upon the man, littering him with bullets. He fell towards the ground in a dramatic fashion. Unfortunately, as he fell, his finger was still on the trigger and the gun was still aimed towards the Chinook's entrance. The gun would fire for the last time as his soul begins to leave his body, a flurry of bullets heading towards the Chinook's entrance.

The human soldier onboard the CH-50 Chinook would suddenly jerk his body before he clutched his neck. Princess Luna would notice his odd behaviour.

"Hey! What's wrong!? Are you alright?!" Inquired Princess Luna. The other ponies and the ambassador began to notice his behaviour as well.

A few seconds of no response from the human, only the screams of people down below and the Chinook's blades being heard. It felt like time slowed as the human soldier turned towards them, his hand still clutched onto his neck. As he turned, the group within the bubble notice a dark shade of red dripping down from him, dark red splotches all over his uniform. Their eye's widened in shock and horror as they truly saw what happened, the human soldier was shot multiple times, ranging from his legs, all the way to his neck.

The group was speechless as they observed the bleeding human that's somehow still standing. Princess Luna looks towards the human soldier's face, it was one she herself knew too well, the look of fear and desperation. Tears filled his eyes as he tried desperately moving towards the ponies, but to no avail as he stumbled backwards, getting closer and closer towards the Chinook's entrance. He desperately reached out towards the group, to reach out for help. His voice was barely heard, but it was still audible for the group to hear.

"H-help... me..."

It was the only sentence his damaged body was able to produce before he lost his footing, and fell back out towards the Chinook's entrance. The group gasped in horror as he fell off the Chinook and began falling towards the ground.

Time slowed for Princess Luna. Despite the human soldier not knowing the ponies all too well, he helped saved two of them. One of her sister's own guard and one of Cadance's own crystal guard. Her eyes narrowed in determination to save the falling human soldier. She began to lower herself into a position to quickly fly, her wings beginning to spread to its full extent. The group in the forcefield noticed this, but before they could ask her what she was doing, she was already off the Chinook and towards the falling human soldier.

She was racing gravity and time itself. The human soldier was nearing the ground as the people down below could only watch in shock and horror. She looked at his face one more time and noticed something peculiar, it was one of acceptance, he seemed ready to accept his fate.

Fortunately, she wouldn't allow him to die.

As they fall, in the perspective of the others, it was milliseconds, but for Princess Luna, it was seconds. She noticed that their was no way for her to catch him in time with a telekenisis spell so she did the only choice she had to do, drop faster towards the ground and catch him.

She arrived on the ground before quickly shifting some of her energy towards her hooves. As fast as she arrived on the ground, she lifted off towards the human soldier, leaving a small crater in her absence. In 6 seconds flat, she catched the human with her body before carrying him in his telekinesis.

Princess Luna quickly brought the human closer to her to determine his injuries. Multiple bullet wounds from legs to neck, his breathing was irregular, the wounds clearly taking a toll on his body. As she assessed his body, his eyes slowly opened and he would look at her. He seemed thankful, but confused. Princess Luna would look back at the human and slightly smile.

"Don't worry, I got you..."

She closed her eyes and began channeling some energy towards her horn. She focused on the human soldier she has in her telekinesis and began doing something that no one on Earth would have thought possible. Once Princess Luna accumulated enough energy, she opened her eyes annd looked towards the human soldier.

"This might feel funny." She wanred.

The human soldier would look at her confused, but he didn't even have enough time to ask before she lowered her horn onto his body. He gasped in surprise as her horn shined in a brilliant white glow, his wounds disappearing as if they've never existed. The people on the ground, the pilots, and the group in the Chinook watched in awe as the spectacle of Luna's magic came into play.

As the white glow died down, Princess Luna would raise her horn away from the human soldier. The soldier opened his eyes and felt around his body, there were no longer any bullet wounds on his body.

"W-why?" He simply asked.

Princess Luna thought for a moment, why did she save him? Was it to show their world her benevolence? Was it out of instinct? Or was it because she wouldn't let another good soul be lost in front of her? She knew why, it was the latter, she wouldn't allow another good soul to be lost when she had the power to do it, despite the soul being human. She wouldn't allow it, not like last time, not like last time...

"You... protected another species from your own despite the huge hate we garner. It might be your job, but that does not matter. You saved two ponies from certain death and the moment you yourself were nearing the 'white light', I simply couldn't allow you to die..."

Princess Luna brought the human soldier back on the floating Chinook that, for whatever reason, held its position. The ponies and the ambassador would look on as the Lunar Princess glided inside the Chinook with the human soldier.

"Luna, are you alright?" Asked Princess Celestia.

Luna would place the human soldier down onto the deck before looking at her sister.

"I'm fine, dear sister, I'm fine."

Before the ponies on board the Chinook let out a sigh of relief, the ground below erupted into rage and fury. The fact that they gunned down their fellow human just to protect this alien pony made the masses furious. They did not care that one of the pony leaders saved a serviceman, they were all focused on the now dead gunner on the ground.

One of the rioters brutally punched the officers that shot the man, all of them quickly getting ganged up on. The perimeter around the Blair House began falling into disarray as the rioters increased their fiery anger, punching and pulling on the officers, national guardsmen, and agents that made up the perimeter.

Before things started to turn into total 'FUBAR' (F***ed Up Beyond All Repair), Luna looked back onto the mob, her face contorting to that of utter disgust of the rioters. She felt that enough was enough and she went forward and took flight once more. No longer was it to save someone, no... it was to instill fear into these human's hearts...

Her horn began to glow with a dark blue aura and her eyes began to glow white. Her forelegs lifted up into the sky where it would give a demonstration to these pathetic mortals what would happen if they tried to defy the goddess and cause chaos.

The sky above the U.S. capital began to turn dark as the celestial bodies that should illuminate the Earth's night sky blocked the sun. The clouds that were covering the sky being absolutely blown away from Luna's magic. The once cloudy sky turned to that of a dark orange colour. The humans on the ground looked to the sky with fear on their faces, the sense of dread began to cover all of Washington D.C. and beyond.

A few seconds later and the moon had covered the sun in a complete eclipse. Everything went dark, completely dark. It ranged from the building's light being completely turned off to the flashing lights of the Washington D.C.'s Police cars. The only source of light only being Luna's glowing horn as it became the brightest thing in the sky over Washington D.C.

Celestia, Twilight, Cadance, the rest of the ponies, and the human's on board the Chinook were taken aback by what Luna was doing. Down on the ground, some of the officers and national guardsmen slowly raised their weapons in fear that she will do a rampage and slaughter everyone down below.

Meanwhile, Celestia had all four of her legs shaking at what she is witnessing in front of her. She clearly still remembered the Second Lunar Schism that happened all those years ago. She wasn't ready to fight her sister again. The possibility that Luna will turn into Nightmare Moon above a foreign country could possibly trigger a war.

Before Celestia could act, Luna spoke in a booming voice. It was not the Royal Canterlot voice she was accustomed to, no... this was way different...

"LISTEN YOU UNGRATEFUL MORTALS, WE CAME TO THIS LAND IN PEACE AND IS THIS HOW YOU WELCOME US!? WITH VIOLENCE AND CHAOS?! YOU CREATURES ARE THE WORST I HAVE COME ACROSS IN THE THOUSANDS OF YEARS I HAVE LIVED! YOU THINK THAT WE CAN BE HARMED?! YOU THINK THAT YOUR LITTLE PROJECTILES WILL DO MUCH AGAINST THE POWER OF AN ALICORN?! THINK AGAIN, YOU MORTALS! YOU DARE EVEN HARMED YOUR OWN PEOPLE! DIDN'T YOU ALL WITNESS THAT?! YOU CLAIM THAT WE ARE THE MONSTERS, BUT YOU FIRED THE FIRST SHOTS! IF YOU WILL NOT DISPERSE, YOU WILL ALL RUE THE DAY I USE MY POWERS!"

Her voice was loud and her gaze was peircing to every unfortunate soul she looked at. All the humans below were shocked and horrified by what they saw. This was a being of power, pure power...

Every rioter, even some of the officers, agents, and national guardsmen that were apart of the perimeter started running frantically away from the alicorn. Hundreds of people were injured as they ran away. Many of the rioters slipped and ended up being stepped on and run over by other running rioters. As the chaos happens, the same camera man from the CNN stayed on to record the event and broadcast it live to audiences around the world.

After the rioters were at a far away distance, Luna finally began to calm down and relax herself. She slowly focuses on the Earth's moon and began to move it to its previous position.

The sky above Washington D.C. returned to normal and the power to all things needing electricity came back. Luna flew back towards the Chinook and folded her wings as she sets down onto the interior of the Chinook. She takes notes of the group's reactions, ranging from shock, horror, and astonishment.

Celestia stepped forward towards Luna, an angry look on her face. Luna raised her hoof and silenced Celestia before she could even speak.

"They attacked us and hurt our guards. They shot their own soldier and didn't even bat an eye. They even attacked their own army and law enforcement and injured many. The action I did was justified and absolutely necessary." She said nonchanlantly.

Celestia wanted to argue with her sister, to tell her that she once again stained relationships between the ponies and the humans, but chose not to because deep down, Luna had a point. If she had not did what she did, their would have been more casualties amongst the humans.

The pilots had finally fixed the technical issue regarding the cargo doors and closed it shut. They then told everyone to sit down on the Chinook's chairs as they began flying towards their destination, New York City.

As Princess Celestia sat down, Ambassador Alex sat across from her.

"I don't want to butt in, but she does have a point. I may not agree with the method, but what she did was what was really necessary. I don't know what'll happen after this, but was can only pray..." Ambassador Alex says.

Celestia didn't say anything and just nodded towards the ambassador. She looked towards her sister and she could see a small aura on the tips of her horn. She knew Luna was using some sort of scanning magic to scan the external and internal parts of the helicopter.

Despite that, she just dismisses it and thinks she's just curious about how human technology works just like how Twilight disassembled and broke down her laptop down to the atomic level using her Matter Manipulation spell in order to understand it on fundamental level. Though, what she didn't know was that Luna was up to something else, something that'll change history for both pony and humankind...


=///CNN\\\=

"Good afternoon! I am Todd Williams, CNN. Just recently, our ground team witnessed the most extraordinary event to ever happen in human history over the sky of Washington D.C."

*The screen changes to showing the eclipse made by Luna*

"According to our sources, all of this started when one of the rioters fired upon the Chinook carrying the ponies."

*The screen would then change to the events on the ground*

It was reported that the rioter named Carl Johnson opened fire on the helicopter and injured a single Equestrian pony and a serviceman before being neutralized by officers on the ground. Not long after, the rioters began to break through the perimeter made by the government. Because of this, one of the leaders of Equestria, namely Princess Luna, decided to take the initiative to drive away the masses by making a temporary solar eclipse over Washington's sky. Terrified by the sudden event, thousands of rioters dispersed themselves and the streets of Washington DC. Once the rioters have gone, Princess Luna returned the area back to normal.",

*The screen changes to the streets of Washington D.C. looking normal as usual*

"Reports also say that at least more than 200 people were injured in the whole process of this protest. Most of them were caused by slipping and being stepped on by other rioters after Princess Luna made her total solar eclipse."

*The feed would change back to Todd Williams*

"We still haven't got an official statement from the United States Government, but reactions from around the world are already starting to appear on the internet and on the international stage. Around the world, criticism of the U.S. Government begins to skyrocket as they are criticised for not taking proper security precautions and being unable to prevent a shooting by one of the rioters that ended up injuring two Equestrians and a serviceman."

"People around the world also expressed their disappointment towards the American public for their actions against the Equestrians. Now, most of the world is regarding Americans as 'barbarians' because instead of welcoming the Equestrians with open arms, the Equestrians were instead greeted with hatred and threats by the American population."

"Currently, the Equestrian leaders are being flown by helicopter to New York City. We still do not have any information regarding the Equestrian and the single serviceman who were injured by the shooting, but many assume that they are being treated on the helicopter as Princess Luna has shown some sort of ability that rendered the serviceman in good shape. As of now, we can only wonder about what will happen. Experts say that even if they are taken to a hospital, there is no telling how modern medicince will affect the Equestrians."

"Now, regarding the political situation, there is no telling what will happen. The U.S. and the rest of the world can only hope that the Equestrians show good faith despite their first interactions with us humans. This is Todd Williams, CNN."


=///3 Kilometers from New York City\\\=

Above the skies of the United States, the Land of the Free, there are 3 metal contraptions flying towards a city.

On one of the metal flying contraptions, there is the Princess of the Night. Her horn continues to light up as she uses some form of scanning magic to try to understand how the technological marvel she's in, works. To get into better detail, this sort of spell is called the 'Deep View spell'. This spell was originally used to see the insides of a creature's body for medical treatment, or basically the pony version of X-Rays, just minus the radiation.

During its use, the ponies discovered that they could also use this spell to see through the ground for underground natural resource deposits. (Yes, just like the average Minecraft cheater, Equestrian uses X-Ray for mining)

Princess Luna, a pony that's curious, was scanning all the parts of the contraption that humans called a 'Helicopter'. To her and her subjects, it's a very odd name for a vehicle.

At first, she thought trying to figure out how these vehicles would work would be easy as pie. Apparently, she was wrong. This 'helicopter' was basically the most complex piece of technology she had ever seen in her life. Most, if not all parts of this vehicle are specially made and specifically arranged in the most sophisticated form she has ever seen. From the given information, she estimated that the humans were at least a century more advanced than Equestrians in terms of technology.

Luna also tried to scan the other helicopters that were escorting them. She could find that this certain helicopter was designed for combat. She could find the weapons that the humans called an 'auto-canon' attached under its cockpit. It also had strange tubes on its sides. The reason as to why it's there will not be answered until she looked up the internet.

Her research on what humans call the 'Internet' really helped her a lot. The fact that they are displaying mountains of information is amazing, but very stupid. As she looked into the internet, she searched up the purpose of the tube on the side of the helicopter escorting. What she saw was absolutely terrifying.

It was called a 'missile'. A weapon that is basically a cylindrical tube with stabilizing fins at the end. Regular ponies would probably think this was basically just oversized fireworks, but Luna knew better. With her scanning spell, Luna determines that this 'missile' was capable of eliminating an entire legion of her guards, something thta only the most powerful battle mages in Equestria could do. Unfortunately, that was not the worst thing she found out about it. She discovered that said missile was capable of following their targets...

This made her shiver in fear. What sort of weapon is capable of tracking down their targets? Why would they even need such a weapon for? She didn't know, but she can only hope that such a weapon won't be used to target her and her ponies.

Although Luna is more than certain that her ponies will one day be able to replicate something similar to their technology, their temporary vulnerability makes her seriously worried for the safety of Equestria and the Crystal Empire. For now, she and her sister would play it safe, trying to make friendly relations with the human nations, establishing trade, and possibly an alliance between Equestria and the human nations.

The political game is something that Equestria has always been good at. Back at Equus, they basically held all the political cards, be it economically or militarily. The ability to move the sun and moon, being the center of magic development, as well as being the most populous country in their world, it placed Equestria high on international pedestal.

Ohh... she still remembered the face of the Zebranican Empire representatives when she showed them her most fraudulent trade proposal. They quickly signed because the Zebras were basically still traumatized by the destruction of their imperial capital over a thousand years ago and how angry the Griffon emperor was after Luna demanded that they give all of their biggest gold mines in the south of the continent. If they didn't, she would otherwise stopped all exports of food and necessary supplies that they critically needed after Celestia wreaked havoc on their agriculture with her Solar Flare strike.

Since Equestria's most important advantage is magic in this world, she'll have to use it as her ultimate political card. She must take advantage of all fields as much as possible before the humans could begin to develop their own magic.


=///Meanwhile\\\=


In the same helicopter, the Princess of Love, the weakest Alicorn leader, had finally healed the injured pony royal guard after a decent amount of time. Now, that doesn't mean her magic sucks. Just like the others, she actually has a great amount of magic, the only difference was that she rarely studied any healing magic, only focusing on psychological and defensive magic. One of her spells is 'Love Magic'. It's basically some form mind manipulation in which she pumps certain amounts of chemicals in someone's mind and makes them full of infatuated lust. Odd spell, she knows, but it is... useful in certain situations...

She rarely practiced something like healing magic because it wasn't really her specialty. She was the Alicorn of Love for Faust's sake. So, whenever she tried to heal Celestia's royal guard from his injuries, she encountered some difficulties. Luckily, her sister-in-law helped her heal the poor guard. They managed to get the projectile out of the guard's hoof with a spell. With that, they were able to stabilize him and fully heal him.

Though, Cadance is absolutely horrified by the human weapon called 'firearms'. The simple fact that this weapon is capable of spewing hot lead projectiles at someone's body is barbaric to ponies. The offensive magic that's used most often by the Equestrian Armed Force and her own Crystal Empire Defense Force was basically overcharged stun magic. This sort of magic will send a beam of energy containing 10,000 volts of electricity which will quickly hit the enemies and painlessly end their lives.

As she looked out the helicopter's window, she hoped that nopony would ever suffer from a firearm again...


=///New York City, 1010 hours\\\=

On the highway of one of the greatest cities on Earth, there were several armored vehicles driving towards the United Nations Headquerters. All the vehicles were running without problems, the road in front of them was basically empty. This is because the U.S. Government deployed the New York Army National Guard to blockade the road to prevent what happened in Washington from happening again. Inside one of the vehicles, there is the Princess of Friendship, the princess who was drooling at the mouth when looking at New York City. It was possibly the most ridiculous royal title ever heard in human history, but not for the Equestrians.

Twilight Sparkle, a pony with extraordinary intelligence, full of curiosity, and always hungers for knowledge.

She had been trying to learn as much as she could about human civilization lately, starting from their own diet, to how their government works. With her current knowledge, she found them to be the strangest species she ever encountered. The first is about how fragmeneted their civilizations are. They are divided into nearly two hundred individual nations scattered across the world. Nearly all of these countries are democracies, but many of them are corrupt and ineffective in governing their territory and their people.

And if she thought things couldn't get any worse, she was wrong. After she bought an electronic device that the humans called the 'laptop', she gains access to the gigantic public library that humans call the 'internet'. As she powered on her device, she couldn't hold back her curiosity and with that, she learned more of the humans,

It turned out that Discord was right about what he said. This world was basically the definition of chaos and disharmony. Almost all of the human countries are in a constant state of rivalry and in a constant struggle of survival. It started from the Trade War that occurred between the United States and the Republic of China, to exploitation and invasion of other countries for natural resources or just for some stupid reasons.

The organization they were currently aiming for was basically more or less effective than Rarity's ropeless skipping rope. They can barely solve any problems except for a few minor political issue, and what they so called the 'Security Council' is nothing more than exclusive 'We won a war' club than an actual global political arbiter. Her highschool 'Not Save For Woona' club has a bigger effect than this organization. Alright, that's actually an exaggeration, but still, they're basically pretty much useless.

As the Convoy finally stopped near the UN Headquarters, the Equestrians were escorted to the building. On the way, hundreds of journalists from all over the world scrambled to take a picture and ask them questions.

"Excuse me, we're from the CNN. Is it true that you Alicorns have lived for over two millennia? If so, how in the world is that possible?"

"Kami dari TVRI, apakah benar kalian Alicorn itu herbivora and tidak pernah mengkonsumsi daging?"

"こんにちは、私たちは日本のニュース ネットワークから来ました。アリコーンは、日本大使があなたに贈りたがっている触手モンスターを受け取ることに興味がありますか?"

"Извините, мы из Русской Новостной Сети, правда ли, что вы можете создавать пузырьковые щиты, танки нашей страны действительно плохие, вы можете импортировать свои технологии защиты?"

"witam jesteśmy z Polski news news network czy wierzysz w boga? jeśli tak to czy byłbyś zainteresowany przejściem na chrześcijaństwo."

Twilight didn't understand the last question from Polish person, she just thought they just wanted her to join a strange cult.

Setting that aside, when they are in front of the UN Headquarters, they can find hundreds of flagpoles with flags that were truly identical to the provinces in Equestria. Twilight can recognize the flags of Chineigh, Coltlombia, Russea, Japone, Griffish (British), Germane, Prance, Brozeil, Endia, Austaillia, Iren, Egyptneighan, Vieytnam, the Fillypines, and many others.

As they entered the building, they were greeted by multiple representatives from many major countries on Earth. They all seemed friendly except for the representative from the Russian Federation. Twilight could see he had bloodshot eyes and his behavior was a bit odd, after few seconds of thinking, Twilight realized that he was half drunk, oddly similar to the governor of the Russean province in Equestria.

After being welcomed by representatives of several major countries on Earth, Twilight, Cadance, Celestia, Luna, the other ponies, and Ambassador Alex were then directed to follow them to the UN General Assembly Hall. While walking there, Twilight looked at the UN flag that was hanging in the corridor, but what she saw caught her by surprise.

Apparently, the UN made minor modifications to the flag of the United Nations. Compared to the original flag she had previously seen on the internet, this flag had a certain continent added to it, the continent in which she lives on...

As her group continued walking, she turned towards one of the humans in the room to ask a question.

"Excuse me, mister human? May I ask you a question?"

The human in question turned towards the alicorn, surprised by her sudden appearance.

"Oh! Ah, sorry, wasn't expecting to be talking with one of the aliens... Anyways, what's your question?"

"Well, I wanted to ask something regarding the UN flag. Why does it... have my continent on it? We've only just arrived." Twilight pointed towards the new UN flag.

The human looked at where she pointed before looking back at her.

"Well, ma'am, the UN is called the United Nations for a reason. The moment your continent and your country came to our world, they planned to add another nation to their organization and to their logo..." He would sigh before continuing on.

"You see, despite their... recent stuff you see on the internet, they want everyone to be united, to be safe from harm. They have noble goals, goals in which could benefit humanity, and now, both our kinds. They don't want you ponies to be left out, to be divided from our kind to yours. This entire organization's goal is to keep the peace and unite everyone. It doesn't matter if you're a different ethnicity or different religion, it truly doesn't matter, we're all human." He would pause before chuckling to himself.

"Sorry, I almost forgot, now it doesn't matter if we're different species, we're all the same nonetheless. Earthlings, living beings, sentient species, we're all those. With your nation arriving on our planet, the UN is trying to move towards a much friendlier world in which all species can be safe. So... why not our first steps together towards unity be through this." He gestures towards the new UN flag.

"A simple gesture from us humans, to your species..."

Twilight looked back towards the UN flag, his words made her feel appreciated in a world so hostile towards her kind. They really wanted to intergrate their countries into Earth, for them to not be left out.

Despite the United Nations being called almost completely useless by many people, that doesn't mean that the people in the organization had no noble intention of caring or fixing global matters, they just don't have enough resources, money, or political support to live up to truly accomplish that goal, but they're trying.

"That's... amazing to see, mister human." That was all Twilight could say at the moment.

"Well, we do our very best." He responded.

Twilight smiled before raising her hoof to get a hoofshake.

"Princess Twilight Sparkle, Princess of Friendship."

The human chuckled before he too raised his arms to shake her hoof.

"Ikola Razon, diplomat of the Canadian Government." He responded kindly as he shaked her hoof.

As they stopped shaking, they wished each other a good day and hoped to see each other soon in the future before going to their respective areas.

As Twilight returned to her group, one thought came to her mind.

'There is still hope for them.'

The Equestrians arrived in the UN General Assembly Hall and it was really big and majestic. In their perspective, hundreds of seats filled with representatives of countries from all over the world were seen. There were also several journalists who got the special opportunity to broadcast the meeting live for people from all over the world to watch.

With this, this begins the most important meeting in human history. A meeting that would shape the entire history of both humanity and ponykind forever...


Celestia had never felt this nervous in her life. No one blamed her though as nobody even noticed her nervousness. Thousands of years of being in politics can do that to an Alicorn. She had never attended a meeting between countries of this magnitude. The only thing she could relate to was the meeting between the nation's leaders in the 'League of Nations' organization back in Equus. The only difference is that she only had to deal with 38 countries, and not 195. Despite that, she is determinded to power through this.

The UN General Assembly Hall was also massive in comparison to the 'League of Nations' own assembly hall back in Equus. Celestia could guess that this room was more than enough to accommodate more than 300 representatives while back in Equus, the League of Nations Assembly Hall had only one big oval table, large enough to accommodate everycreature in her own world.

The Alicorns were led to their seats, so were the other ponies. Ambassadar Alex had to go to his own seat so he had to leave the Equestrians for a moment. The seats in which they sat upon were basically human chairs modified to accommodate equines. As she put her large cake flank onto the chair, she felt really comfortable, much more comfortable than her own chair in castle throne room.

As everyone sat down, the ponies could see representatives of other countries in their own areas. In their areas were flags indicating what country they represented. Some they recognized, some they could barely tell what it was.

As the room began to quiet down, United Nations Secretary-General, António Guterres, stood on the large podium up front and spoke.

"Today, while we will talk about the arrival of an extraterrestrial nation on Earth, I will do a quick recap of how it all came to be." Antonio said.

"On January 3, 2029, at 6 AM local time to be precise, sudden flashes of light engulfed, an event we now named the 'Flashes' event, all the areas that bordered the Pacific Ocean. After the 'Flashes' event, orbital satellites from both the U.S. and China had detected the arrival of a new continent. The continent in question is at least estimated to have a diameter of 30.37 million square km."


(Yes, I decided to redraw how the continent of Equestria looks like.)

"At first, we assumed that there was only a single country on the new continent as said from a previous report from the U.S. 'First Contact' group. Only then, with proper information from the inhabitants of the new continent, there were actually two countries on the continent. That being the United Kingdom of Equestria and the Crystal Empire. Both countries are inhabited by colourful equines that identify themselves as ponies."

He actually wasn't quite right. In fact, the continent of Equestria was home to four countries, two of which were the Republic of Yayakistan and the Changeling Queendom. Though, for whatever reason, the two countries didn't get teleported along with the United Kingdom of Equestria and the Crystal Empire to Earth. The place that should have been their territory became completely uninhabited land that's now being colonized by the ponies.

"According to both nation's leaders, they came to Earth unwillingly. An unknown anomaly they called 'Whiteouts' suddenly brought them here without them knowing. The scientists deployed on the first contact mission by the United States announced that not only did the continent of Equestria been brought to Earth, but also the sea and atmosphere of their planet." Antonio would clear his throat before continuing on.

"With this, it resulted in the loss of the Pacific Island nations, the Hawaiian archipelago, 317 civilian and military ships alike, and more than 23 Trans-Pacific civilians aircraft flight. In total, we've estimated that two million souls disappeared because of the anomaly. Unfortunately, we do not have enough information to tell whether all those souls are either dead, or simply transported to the world of Equus, home planet of both the United Kingdom of Equestria and the Crystal Empire. Despite the losses, the ponies claim to be peaceful, is there any objection?"

A silence would soon follow.

"...No?... Alright, we shall start interviewing the Equestrians themselves. Can the Equestrian leaders please introduce themselves and talk on the podium?"

For more than thirty minutes, the humans bombarded Equestrian with all kinds of questions. The British representatives asked how the Equestria's government works, only to end up with them cursing internally about how similar the United Kingdom of Equestria and the Crystal Empire was to the UK.

The Chinese representatives asked how big the population of Equestria and the Crystal Empire were. They wanted to know how many potential customers they could sell their product to. The response they got was that the United Kingdom of Equestria has a population of more than 320 million ponies whilst the Crystal Empire had a population of less than 10 million ponies. The Chinese were understandably happy, more customers, more profit.

The French representatives inquired about the history of the Equestrian's war with the other countries in Equus, only to end up breaking down mentally upon hearing that the United Kingdom of Equestria did not surrender to the Zebranica Empire despite their troops managing to penetrate the Maneginot Line.

American representatives, including Ambassador Alex, asked the Equestrians if they respected the terms of freedom of speech, assembly, expression, and arms, only to end up irritated knowing that both countries didn't have their version of the 2nd amendment and and nopony ever carried a crossbow with them to school every day.

The Canadians asked about the Crystal Empire and its history of the empire. Cadance was happily able to answer the question with a short description of her nation's history, ranging from King Sombra all the way to present-day Crystal Empire. The Canadians seemed very interested in the Crystal Empire.

Meanwhile, the Secretary-General opted to ask much more... strange questions such as regarding ponykind sentience and testing their personhood to know if they deserves the same right as the humans because there was still a debate on that certain subject. It was safe to say that the ponies passed with flying colours.

Though, among all these questions, the question from the representative of the Russian Federation stood out the most.

"Does the United Kingdom of Equestria or the Crystal Empire have access to weapons of mass destruction?"

The pony leaders paused for a moment, thinking about the question he asked. As they thought, Luna smiled internally, maybe there was another advantage other than magic...

She walked towards the podium's microphone and spoke into it.

"Actually, we do. I have something that many of my subjects call the 'Lunamoon Strike'. Luna answered.

The Russian Federation respresentative raised an eyebrow at that, so did the other humans.

"Pardon me? The 'Lunamoon Strike'? How exactly does this 'Lunamoon Strike' work? Does it have anything to do with the moon or... is it some fancy name?" The Russian Federation representative asked.

The moment she was suddenly waiting for had arrived. It was time to show these humans that they are not to be trifled with...

"It's nothing of a fancy name, I assure you. Your first suggestion was correct, it has something to do with the moon. As you can guess, I myself is capable of using my stellar magic to cut a small chunk of your own moon and drop it onto whichever area I desire." Luna said coldly.

The whole room went silent as the words exited out of her mouth. Everyone in the room had watched the video clip where Luna moved the moon with her magic in front of hundreds of rioters. The imagination of Luna showering the Earth with hundreds of moon rocks filled them with dread. Celestia noticed their fear and quickly took control of the situation before anymore fear goes longer.

"Keep in mind that the United Kingdom of Equestria is a pacifist and peace-loving nation. We will not resort to such methods except under very dire circumstances." Celestia quickly said.

The humans said nothing for a moment, only the silence accompanying the room. Celestia feared that her sister's antics yet again instilled more fear into the humans, but thankfully, the UN Secretary-General spoke up for the majority of the humans.

"Erm... we fully understand that as well, Your Highnesses. Uh, back to the topic, we will discuss how the United Kingdom of Equestria and the Crystal Empire be integrated into world politics and economics. If you want, we will be happy to recommend you to join the United Nations and the World Trade Organization." Antonio said.

This was what Twilight Sparkle has been waiting for, the opening of economic and friendly relations with human countries. Though, she is more interested in the exchange of technology and knowledge as well as wanting to spread friendship to the countries of the Earth. The last time she checked on her laptop, China and the United States were having some kind of international rivalry and she wanted to fix that.

She walked up onto the podium with a smile on her face before answering.

"Yes, we will be more than happy to join the United Nations and the World Trade Organization." Twilight answered truthfully.

Cadance then walked up to the podium.

"The Crystal Empire is also interested in joining the international community."

The United Nations Secretary-General was happy to hear that, so did the other humans. It would appear that they have forgotten about Luna's WMD, if only for a little while.

"Well then, we are delighted to hear that! Now, before both countries are accepeted into the organizations, the United Kingdom of Equestria and the Crystal Empire have to submit an application to me and a letter formally stating that both countries accepts the obligations under the UN Charter."

"Afterwards, the UN Security Council will consider the application and any recommendation for admission will receive the affirmative votes of 9 of the 15 members of the council. The recommendation is presented to the General Assembly for a vote. A two-thirds majority vote will be necessary in the Assembly for admission of a new state. If the votes are in favour towards the acceptance of the new nations, well... welcome to the UN."

'Buck... this is going to be a really long process.' Twilight muttered to herself.

Twilight was absolutely right. The process of submitting the application of entry to the UN Secretary-General and the vote in the UN General Assembly Hall took up most of the day, but in the end, it would all be worth it to her and the other Alicorns.

"With a majority vote of 189 - 195, the new nations have been accepted into the UN and WTO and will be recognized as official countries!"

Everyone stood up to clap as the new nations were accepted into the the organizations. At that very moment, people around the world either celebrated, or coped with the news.

The other ponies in the UN General Assembly Hall stamped their hooves, their own version of clapping.

The alicorn leaders smiled happily, their countries were finally accepted into the international organization of this world. They knew it won't be easy trying to intergrate fully into this world, but with their countries joining the UN, they can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that some of their problems have been alleviated...