• ...
2
 2
 1,547

What is this?!

You are anon, in your old life you were human and had a love for my little pony, then as if some chaotic deity was bored you then found yourself transported into equestria. The ponies were sceptical but you were able to make friends and avoid any negative things happening.

You lived in the castle with Celestia and Luna and while many treat them as respectful rulers you just treat them like you would a best friend, like if you or they fell the others would laugh uncontrollably then help you up. Though why are you stomping down the hall, well let's skip back a bit.

Few Hours Ago

You were looking through the library looking for a book, why? Because equestria isn't in the time to have what you did in the real world so all you do is what you got.

You kept looking till you find a door you haven't seen before behind a tapestry that looked as if someone tried hiding it but they left to quickly.

You opened the door finding a room filled with shelves of books but they had the names of ponies when you saw one that had your best friend pinkie pie's name on it and you took it out as you started to inspect it but as you did you noticed something wrong as you skip forward the speed picking up skipping the pages as you shut it quickly with an embarrassed and shocked look on your face.

This... This was a fanfic of pinkie pie doing lewd act... With YOU!!!


You then look at the cover when you see the name of the writer seeing Celestia's name. You run all over to the shelves and kept seeing the names of ponies you know doing things with you as again, and again, and again you see Celestia as the writer as you bursted out making your way to the throne room where you find the sisters as Celestia noticed you. "Oh hello Anon how are yo-"

You raised your hand stopping her as you held up a book pointing to it. "What the Tartarus is this?!"

Luna was confused but Celestia was in horror and didn't hide it well as Luna spoke up. "Anonymous that is a book."

You rolled your eyes shaking your head motioning to the book again. "Not that Luna it is what it is about... I found this and countless others that depicted me breeding with every mare in equestria that we know of, even those that are married!!!"

This made Luna's pupils turn as small as a needle eye as she was shocked when a thought came to her as she asked in a scared and embarrassed voice. "E-Even m-m-me?!"

You then pulled out a book that had her name on it as she took it and examined only a few random pages till she drops it and back away like a shadow to light. "WHO COULD MAKE SUCH VILE THINGS OF ACTIONS?!"

She then sees the author name and turns to her sister speaking with more venom than any serpent. "Sister... I believe it is now your turn to go to the moon!!!"

Celestia waved her hooves in defense. "N-now sister please hear me I know your mad but before you do anything you'd regret... Cadence helped, and it was her idea especially him finding them!"

Suddenly the alicorn of love Bursts in angry. "DANG IT AUNTY WHY!!!"

Luna calls her out. "No No no, how dare YOU for making such... Such... CLOP OF ANON AND EVERY MARE!!!"

At that everything stopped and Luna realized she spoke to loud as the maids and female guards are seen red and even if not seen possibly every mare is now blushing as the moon but questions herself. "I have spoke too much have I not?"

Everypony just nods as she facehoofed while you turn to the princess of love. "Cadence why?!"

Said mare made a smile though seemed very pissed off. "Well anon as a princess of love I find it incorrect that you are without another... But as a friend... YOU NEED TO GET A BUCKING MAREFRIEND OR FRIENDS OR ILL PERSONALLY FORCE YOU ONTO SOMEPONY JUST TO GET YOU TO STOP BEING LONELY!!!"

You just stare at her as you scrunch your face. "What are you implying?"

She didn't answer but instead threw you out the window as she just left the castle as the sisters just stare shocked ond confused when Luna was seen reading the book. "Oh my, now that I think of it I wouldn't mind this."

Celestia was shocked but calmed herself and took a deep as she looked to her sister...


And hoof punched her in the face. "BUCK YOU SISTER IF HES GONNA BE BUCKING ANYPONY ITS GONNA BE ME!!!"

The two argue not noticing the female maids and guards sneaking out with the book with their names dashing to their own chambers.



Meanwhile with you just chilling when you realized that you didn't have the books when you also came to realize that you especially didn't have the one for the elements as you dashed to Ponyville.

When you got there everything seemed fine when a voice spoke. "H-Hi anon."

You turned your head seeing rainbow dash...

With Celestia's fanfic of her and you as you are now shocked and embarrassed. "U-um R-Rainbro?"

She fidgets her hooves as she got close and whispered. "I wouldn't mind."

Then came the fainting blackout when you awoken to see the elements talking to each other each holding a book with their name on it as they all were embarrassed when they noticed you as you were seen awake. "Uhh."

What was worse was their eyes, they had hears as pupils when you understood you had to go.

After that you've been running for nearly a day from mare's that wanted you all because of cadence as it turned out she laced all the books with aphrodisiacs that only affect whoever was the book about as you had to escape from every mare in Ponyville, canterlot, all the way till you are in your room hiding till an axe broke through your front door seeing the scariest pink thing ever. "HEEERES PINKIE!!!!!!"

After that you baisicaly lost all feeling in your legs, but it was all worth it.

Comments ( 2 )
Huk

Sorry for being blunt, but... the grammar in this story hurts :applejackconfused:. The idea is sound, but the execution is... not good :unsuresweetie:.

You need an editor, OR at the very least, you need to run the story through one (or both) of these :

An editor would be better because he/she could help you improve not just the grammar but also the story's 'flow.' But getting one is hard, especially if you're a new writer.

In any case, good luck :twilightsmile:!

11423737
Thanks for the help I hope this helps me with making new stories😁

Login or register to comment