• Published 5th Nov 2022
  • 389 Views, 2 Comments

Mane Six Adeventures in Canterlot City - Aqua Berry

  • ...
 2
 389

Overload

It was a fine day in the city as Sunset walked through the park and then sat by the lake, looking at her reflection.

"I really wish I could go out with the others. Even with the Matterhorn, it's still a big place," Sunset thoughted to herself then her phone buzzed showing a text from Rarity.

Sunset, darling are you busy?"

"No, why?"

"There's an important event at City Hall and I was wondering if you're going?"

"Does it involve me wearing a dress?"

"Something like that?"

"Sure, I'll be there, give me 30 mins."


30 mins...


"I can't believe I got suckered into attending this shindig," Rainbow groaned.

"I wondered, with all these stiff do I even fit in?" Applejack asked as the two grabbed some refreshments then the farmer noticed Mr. Thompson talking to someone.

"Who the hell is that guy?" Applejack asked.

"Oh, him, that's Tierk," Rainbow explained. "Spitfire said that he owns Centar Creations."

As the event went on, most of the lights started to flicker a bit making everyone concerned.

"What's going on?" Fluttershy asked.

Pinkie looked up at the ceiling and then noticed a spark moving along a powerline before her Pinkie Sense went off.

"Oh, crap."

The spark popped out of the wire and then everyone gasped seeing a man wearing an insulator suit having electrical energy glowing flying down into the room.

Most of the people were horrified by seeing even Tirek and Cozy Glow were slightly shocked by his appearance.

Rainbow, Applejack, Pinkie, Fluttershy, and Rarity- knowing it was better for their alter-egos to take over sneaked out of the room as the man kept growling.

"Who are you?!" One of them asked while being in fear. "Some sort of electric being?!"

The man thought for a minute, despite his look, he had never thought of a new name, as he'd liked the way he could move through powerlines.

"No! I am Overload!" He retired angrily and then shot electricity everywhere, scaring dozens of people, and making everyone back away toward the walls.

"It's light's out for you, Sparky!"

Overload and everyone turned and Marevelous swing down and kick him in the chest, knocking him back and making everyone sigh in relief.

"Everyone, get outta here!"

Everyone began piling out of the door, as Overload growled and approached her.

"Stay out of my way!" Overload demanded.

"Sure, after this!"

Maervelous then punched Overload right in the face, knocking him back.

"Sheseh!" Mareveouls exclaimed as some smoke sparks came from it.

Overload then shot two blasts at Marevelous sending her flying onto the stage.

"Ugh, I don't have time for this!" Overload said then ran out of City Hall.

Then the rest of the Power Ponies caught up with Mareveouls who got back up.

"Are you okay?" Saddle Rager asked.

"Yeah, come on we got this Overload varimet before he cause a blackout." Marevelous said. "That's defiantly going to leave a scar."

Moments later...

"Now where are you?" Overload said as stared at a number of the citizens then he had his eyes glared at Mirco Chips.

"You'll pay for turning me into a freak!"

"Wait, Thunder Bright, that's you?" Mirco Chips asked seeing him.

"Yes, it's from your expermeirt it made me into a freak!"

"Thunder Bright, it was an accident, the doctors told me that they're working, then just need time."

"I don't have time!" Overload bellowed unware that the Power Ponies were above him.

"You turn me into this this, now I'm gonna return the favor!"

He shots bolts of electiclty down toward the ground, making everyone run away, but fortunately no one was killed by the explosions created from the bolts.

"Incoming!"

Overload turned around just as Zapp jumped pushed him - since Zapp have electrical powers meaning she won't feel the shock.

"I had enough with you!"

Overload fire a electric bolt at Zapp, but Zapp aboserbed the attack making him gasped.

"Shit!"

"Hey, sparky, who pays your electric bill?" Fill-Second asking while tauting him.

"Shut up!"

Overload fired more electric bolts from his hands making the five dodge them as they hit the wall. Radiacne then fire prism bolt that hit Overload sending him flying into a wall.

"You need to learn not to hurt innocent people!"

"No one is innocent!"

Overload did an electric blast that sended the girls right into a wall.

"Okay, so far the punching isn't working, how can we stop this guy?!" Zapp suggested.

"You can't stop someone who's made of electricity!"

"Electriclty. That's it. Water and Electriclty doesn't mix together." Fill-Second realized then saw a water tower.

"I'll be right back!" Fill-Second said then speed off only to come back with hose. "Hope you're thirsty!?"

"Uh-oh!" Overload gasped as Fill-Second fire the hose realsing the water that hit him.

"Nice call with the water, Fills, let's bail before people start getting supicsous," Saddle Rager said as the five left.

Moments later...

"Man, whoever called us, wasn't kidding when the say the perp is made of pure electricity," An officer said. "Good we brought safety gloves."

"Yeah, good thing that Canterlot Penitentiary, has cells just for him."


Meanwhile at Sweet Apple Acres. Applejack was in her room. once inside she took her costume off, seeing only a couple of briuses and cuts, instead of the scars Overload gave had given her.

"Huh, that's weird," Applejack was confused.


That night, Sunset Shimmer was in her apartment and on was her bed after she watch the news on how Overload was defeated.

"Man I wish I could help them, considering that Eletric guy around, I know they don't need any help, but all of could die if he were simply touched them. But how?"


At Canterlot Penitentiary, Overload was sitting his cell, wearing a suit so he couldn't use his powers to escapes.

"Micro Chips will pay for turning into a freak, and the Power Ponies will regret for getting in my way, I'll kill every last one of them, if the last thing I do!"

"But on the plus side the outfit might help if I escape and need to blend in the crowd. Only to go full force to find my prey."

Author's Note:

Cozy Glow (Teenager)

Tirek