• Published 1st Nov 2022
  • 153 Views, 2 Comments

Gale Watch - Grainne Ni Bhroin



A series of glimpses into the stormy life of Gale Force as they struggle to find their way though a sunless world

  • ...
1
 2
 153

First Kiss (12)

“Hey Haki,” the pegasus colt called out as he entered the zebra colt’s room

“Yeah Gale?” Haki responded, his muzzle buried in a book.

“You know Sign and Thunder?” Gale asked, taking a seat by the bed.

“What about them?

“Well, you’ve seen them kiss right?” he said with a faint blush.

Haki looked up from the novel. “Why? Are they making out in the kitchen again?”

“What? No not this time I just mean, you’ve seen how they kiss yeah?”

“Well yeah, we all have, what about it?”

“I was just wondering um, have you wondered what it feels like?” Gale stammered out.’

The zebra thought for a moment. “Not really, I mean my mom would kiss me all the time.”

“Yeah, so did mine,” the pegasus replied, “But well, what Sign and Thunder do looks a lot different from that.”

“I guess, why do you ask?”

“I um, I wanted to ask if maybe you’d...” he trailed off into a mumble as his face slowly went red.

“If I’d what?” Haki replied.

“If you’d like to try it,” he practically whispered the last few words.

The zebra’s face went red. “What, kissing?”

Gale could only nod in response, too flustered to speak.

Several long moments passed before Haki, face still red as a tomato, sat up and responded in a soft tone. “Yeah. Go shut the door and get up on the bed with me.”

The pegasus nodded eagerly and trotted over to the door. He shut it and, making sure it was locked, returned to the bed where he climbed up onto it. The two colts sat facing each other, blushing profusely until Gale broke the silence. “So, how should we...” but his question was cut off as Haki leaned in and pressed his muzzle against Gale’s.

After another moment the two colts drew back from each other and awkwardly looked away, each not wanting the other to see them so flustered. Haki was the first to speak, mumbling “that was...”

“Weird,” Gale muttered in reply.

“Really weird,” Haki agreed.

“But also I kinda...”

“Want to do it again?”

“Yeah.”

Haki placed a hoof on Gale’s cheek and, turning his head to face him, leaned in again.