• Published 24th Oct 2022
  • 971 Views, 22 Comments

The Student Six Order Tacos - Muggonny



The young six order from the drive-thru.

  • ...
1
 22
 971

Chapter 1

The voice box crackled, and a pathetic, shrilly voice came through. “Welcome to Pogo’s, may I take your order?”

Gallus leaned his head out the window and spoke into the receiver, “Yeah, do you guys still have the Cheddar Supreme?”

“No, we stopped carrying that last week.”

“What did you say?”

“I said we stopped carrying that last week.”

Gallus, allowing a little bit of frustration to seep into his voice, said, “So why is it still on the menu?”

“It’s company policy, sir. We must leave it up there until it’s time to change it.”

“That’s stupid. You should take it down when you’re no longer serving it.”

Silverstream, sitting in the rear window seat, leaned forward and poked the griffon’s shoulder. “Hey Gallus, can you get me a Pogo’s Jr. meal? I want the toy!”

He nodded and turned back to the voice box. “Hey, can I get a uh, a uh Pogo’s Jr. meal, and a uh…”

“Do you want apple slices or french fries with that?”

“Apple slices!” Silverstream shouted next to Gallus’s ear, causing his feathers to jolt up around his neck.

“And to drink?”

Silverstream tapped her beak. “Can I get some apple juice?”

“We’re all out of apple juice.”

“Darn. Okay, do you have any chocolate milk?”

“Yes, we still have that.”

“Okay! I will have that—hmm, hrm, nah; I’ll have the rootbeer.”

“Okay, so that’s one Pogo’s Jr. meal with a side of apple slices and a rootbeer. Anything else?”

“Yo!” Smolder called from the passenger’s seat, hovering over the glove department. “I want the beef enchilada combo, and can you throw a shitload of that fire sauce into the bag? It’s dah bomb.”

“What size and what to drink?”

“Shhhiii… hmm, I don’t know. What kind of shakes you guys got?”

“Strawberry, vanilla, and chocolate.”

“Hmmm, okay, I’ll have the chocolate shake and, uh, and make it large. I want a large chocolate shake and fries.”

“The shakes come in only one size.”

“Fuckiiiiiing fine, I will take it as is I guess.”

“Okay, so that’s a number nine with—”

Yona slammed her head through the window, shattering the glass, and spoke into the receiver. “Yona want chicken nuggets!”

“Hey!” Gallus yelled at the yak sitting behind him as she picked shards out of her coat. “I just had this thing paid off!”

“How many pieces do you want?”

“Yona want forty!”

“So two twenty-piece nuggets?”

“Yes! Yona wanna wake up from greasy coma tomorrow.”

“Would you like to make one of those a meal?”

“Large! Largest yak can take!”

“What do you want to drink?”

“Diet Dr. Pepper. Yona trying to watch figure.”

“Okay, anything else?”

Ocellus tilted forward from the middle seat and whispered into Gallus’s ear, “Can you order for me? I don’t feel comfortable shouting in your ear.”

“What do you want?” he asked.

“Can you ask them how much their salad is?”

He turned back to the voice box. “Hey, how much is the salad?”

“Which one?”

“Uh, what kind do you have?”

“We have Ceasar, BLT, and regular.”

“Uh…”

“Regular,” Ocellus said.

“Yeah, regular. How much is regular?”

“Six ninety-nine with tax.”

Sandbar, sandwiched between Ocellus and Yona, whistled. “Seven dollars for a salad, damn…”

“Err…” Ocellus murmured. “Ask them how much a side salad is.”

“How much is the side salad by itself?” Gallus asked.

“Four ninety-nine.”

“Okay.” Ocellus tapped a hoof to her chin. “I’ll have that with a box of apple juice.”

“They’re out of apple juice,” Silverstream corrected.

“Oh, that’s right! Fine, I’ll have the one-percent milk.”

Gallus peaked his head back out the window. “A side salad with one-percent milk, and… hey Sandbar, what do you want?”

“Oh, I’ll just have a veggie chalupa. That’s all.”

Gallus twisted around to face Sandbar in the backseat. “No fries, no drink?”

Sandbar shook his head. “I’m good.”

“Hrm, alright.” He turned back to the voice box. “A veggie chalupa; no fries, no drink. Aaaaaaand I’ll have the uhhhhh, I’ll have the… I’ll have the Siesta Enabular with chicken instead of beef, no onions, medium fry, medium Coke.”

“Will that be everything for you?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“Okay, so that’s one Pogo’s Jr. meal with apple slices instead of fries, and to drink a rootbeer—”

“Actually,” Silverstream chirped, climbing over the driver’s seat and poking her head through the window. Gallus refrained from lashing out at the hippogriff for evading his personal space. “I change my mind. Can I have chocolate milk instead?”

“Okay, so that’s a Pogo’s Jr. with apple slices and chocolate milk—not rootbeer. A beef enchilada meal with a chocolate shake and large fry. A—”

“With a shitload of fire sauce!” Smolder called.

“Sorry about that ma’am. A beef enchilada meal with fire sauce; two twenty-piece chicken nuggets, one meal, large and with a diet Dr. Pepper; a side salad with one-percent milk; a veggie chalupa, no sides, no drink; and a Siesta Enabler with chicken instead of beef, and a medium Coke will that be—oh. My manager just informed me that we still have apple juice.”

“Do you still want some apple juice?” Gallus asked Silverstream, who was still lingering over him and poking her head out the window like an excited puppy.

“Nah, I’m good fam. I want some choccy milk!”

“Ocellus?”

“Yes please.”

“Hey, instead of the one-percent milk, can we get the apple juice.”

“Okay, instead of the one-percent milk you want the apple juice. Will that be everything?”

“That’s it.”

“Okay, your total is fifty-eight-oh-seven. See you at the next window.”


Gallus pulled up to the curb, set the car in park, and rummaged around in the bag of food, taking each item out one at a time. "Okay, so Sandbar, here's your chalupa; Ocellus, your side salad; Yona, your chicken nuggets and fries; Smolder your enchilada and fries; and Silverstream your Pogo's Jr. meal."

He took out his Siesta Enabler, a soft taco with copious layers of chicken, onions, jalapeno peppers, sour cream, shredded cheese, and olives. "Shit," he said as he unraveled it from its paper. "I asked for no onions."

Smolder finished chewing on a packet of hot sauce, swallowed, and belched. "I'll take it if you don't want it."

"Nah, I can still eat it. I just prefer it without onions. Hey, can I have some fire sauce?"

Smolder stuffed a handful of the sauce packets into her mouth, red dripping down her chin like the blood of fresh game, and said with her mouth full, "Thereth noff enough."

"Aww, this is a boys toy!" Silverstream said, holding up a Power Ponies action figure.

"Go back inside and ask for another one," Gallus simply stated.

Silverstream sighed. "Nah, I don't wanna be rude. Hey Smolder, you want it?"

"Sure!" Smolder took the toy and popped it into her mouth.

"Yona think drinks got mixed-up. This taste like Coke."

Gallus sipped on his soda. "I think this one is yours, and they got the size wrong too."

They traded sodas.

"Hey Sandbar," Ocellus said. "Sorry if I'm invading your personal space, but can I have a bite of your chalupa? It looks delicious."

Sandbar held it out toward the changeling. "Sure!"

"These apple slices are a little dry," Silverstream said, munching. "Hey Gallus, can I have whatever fries are at the bottom of the bag?"

"Go for it."

Silverstream picked up the bag sitting on the glove department and rummaged through it, occasionally taking out a fry and sticking it into her mouth with unbridled joy.

Finished with the fire sauce packets, Smolder started on the beef enchiladas, eating the plastic tray that came with it.

Author's Note:

I couldn't decided how to end this, and it's time to go to work, so have a cliffhanger.

Also here is my McDonald's order:

A double quarter-pounder w/ cheese, no onions

A large fry

No drink

Comments ( 22 )

smolder my food vacuum queen :twilightsmile: :heart:

the ending is SO COMFY good job

oh and my mcdonald's order is a jr. chicken, a mcdouble and a medium coke

“Diet Dr. Pepper. Yona trying to watch figure.”

nice

You really captured them nicely. I hope getting the window replaced isn't too pricey. n_n

Hoping for the stoner chapter!

Guess Smolder is a fan of plastic.

Also I logged into this website to just comment here. You're welcome!

Very hard to pick a favorite, but Yona ordering made me laugh.

You missed the opportunity to make a grand theft auto reference.

I don't know how you managed to make a fast food order the most mind-bending, stressful puzzle on the planet, but by god you did.

11403173
I'm glad you liked it!

jr. chicken, a mcdouble and a medium coke

This is definitely the diet of somebody who went to college.

11403236
I'm pretty sure Gallus would neglect to get the window fix and would probably just use the ol' duct tape and garbage bag method.

Also, hi! I still remember when you did the Seattle's Angels podcast!

11403257
As of now, I have watched this three times.

11403274
Slave's Freedom when.

11403421
I thought about making the reference, but I decided it wouldn't fit. I'm kinda biased against reference humor tbh.

11403430
Work at Burger King for a year and you will know how I did it.

11403440
Long as it keeps the rain out!

And thank you! I still miss SA. :twilightsmile:

Dan

Was Cheese Sandwich in town, mayhaps?

Drive Throughs (I refuse to dignify the "thru" bastardization) are a pain in the ass, and it's good some states are talking about banning them for all the idling emissions.

Also, to hell with Arbys for only having the drive through open during most of 2020-2021, but not allowing walk-ups to the drive through window.

fantastic story! i wish chalupas were real

11403467
suck my balls thru my jorts

Reading the Student Six fuck around supplies blood to my kidneys. Thank you for your service

well, this certainly exists
can't say i like or dislike this, as that implies there's something to like or dislike; that implies i have any feelings towards this fic
congrats, you wrote the equivalent of eating a stale tortilla

Wait why.. why did Smolder eat the toy?! Yes yes Dragons are geovores but I gotta imagine plastic tastes awful! It was diffent but I have to say the casual swewring from Smolder feels, pointlessly tacked on.

11404316

I have to say the casual swewring from Smolder feels, pointlessly tacked on

That's because Smolder is the type of person to pointlessly swear a lot. That's just how I write her.

11403475
Not sure if you're joking because chalupas do, in fact, exist. They're basically tacos without walls to keep the food in, and they're terrifying. They're edible disks with shit stacked on top, destined to make a mess in a single bite.

11403556
Fuck it! I'm gonna write a sequel. :)

Not gonna lie. I loved it. The dialog was great and the accurate portrayal of six teens ordering fast food was excellent. Now let's see this stoned fic!

Oh, and ¼ Pounder w/ cheese, large fries and orange pop.

Good Job. Porcsi makes use of advanced research and development to bring the best utility TPMS sensor for buses. From reducing tire tread wear and tear to saving roadside breakdowns, a bus TPMS Sensor by POrcsi covers all the aspects.

Great story, but I'm a little disappointed no one asked for the big smoke order.

Login or register to comment