• Published 9th Oct 2022
  • 403 Views, 3 Comments

Power Ponies 2: Super Sunil and Fantastic Fluttershy - ShopperBrony90



Blythe, Mrs. Twombly, and the pets from Littlest Pet Shop and Spike and the Mane 6 from My Little Pony all get sucked into the world within a superhero comic book!

  • ...
5
 3
 403

Getting Captured by the Mane-iac and the Biskits!

The Biskits opened up another crate, and out came 1000 robotic pony gladiators all with medicine balls that pack a wallop.

“Russell, I’m going to short the robots out with some thunder. Where should I aim?” asked Rainbow Dash. Russell then said “Well Rainbow Dash. If you aim your thunder at the Maretropolis reflective lightning tower, it will bounce back and hit the gladiators. Got it?” “Got it Russell.” Rainbow Dash agreed, now knowing what to do.

Rainbow Dash aims a lightning bolt at the tower, and it bounces back. Unfortunately, the gladiators dodge the lightning bolt, hit the heroes with the balls, which miss, and then, the lightning bolt hits the giant hair dryer, which starts malfunctioning.

“It’s gonna blow! Run for it!” Vinnie panicked.

Everybody is screaming and running away as they try to avoid the lightning bolt. Sunil tries to use his psychic power to redirect the lightning bolt to the gladiators, but he is pushed out of the way by Pepper and Minka, who get paralyzed.

“Aaah!! Minka! Pepper! You have both been paralyzed! Are you okay?!” Sunil screamed in shock.

“It’s hard to move, but I’m alright. (Accidentally releases a stink cloud) Actually, no I’m not. Help!” Pepper said worriedly.

Minka said "Pepper calm down. I’m sure there’s some way out of it.”

While she says that, the lightning bolt hits Russell, Vinnie, Zoe, and Penny Ling.

“I can’t move. The lightning bolt backfired on us. Even with my brain, I can’t get us out of here.” complained Russell.

“We’ll handle it from here. Okay everyone. Let’s do this.” said Blythe, confident.

“Fluttershy, you have to power up and help us stop them.” motivated Spike.

“I can’t. I feel more concerned than angry. I just don’t know if I can. Maybe Sunil can use his powers to stop the device.” Fluttershy said, hopeful.

“I could, but it takes me a while to fully execute my psychic power.” Sunil exclaimed.

“Well then. Let’s move quickly and wrap this up. Applejack, hand me a boomerang. Blythe, hand me some fabric. I’ll run super-fast and wrap up the hair dryer, so it blows up.” Pinkie planned "You got it, Pinkie Pie. Let’s do this.” Applejack and Blythe said, ready to attack. Blythe ties her fabric to Applejack’s boomerang, and she tosses it to Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie then runs around super-fast and ties up the machine. “Well, it looks like everything is good again.” (clank clank clank) “Uh Oh! That’s not good.” Pinkie exclaimed.

Unfortunately, things were not turning out well. The hair dryer imploded, shooting off random beams everywhere.

“Look out. It’s gonna blow in our faces.” Twilight exclaimed, signaling everyone to run.

The ponies, Spike, Blythe, Sunil, and Mrs Twombly all run away from the machine, trying not to get hit. But it was no good. Mrs. Twombly and the ponies, with the exception of Fluttershy, all got hit with the beam.

"Mrs. Twombly, are you okay?!” Blythe and Sunil noticed.

“I’m fine, Blythe and Sunil, but I can’t move.” Mrs. Twombly said, worriedly.

“Everypony, are you alright?!” Fluttershy and Spike said in shock.

“We’re fine Fluttershy and Spike, but we can’t move.” Rarity said, worriedly.

“Well, let’s take care of the rest, and we’ll be on our way.” the Biskits said, planning what they'll to the squads.

However, the machine exploded into one million pieces, far from repair.

“No matter. We have a backup at the shampoo factory. We also have their friends paralyzed. Even with their superpowers, they can’t stop us. And now that we have the keys, we will rule the world. Ha Ha Ha Ha! Now cage them.” The Mane-iac said, laughing evilly

"You got it. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!” the Biskits agreed, laughing evilly

Suddenly, a giant cage drops in on our paralyzed heroes. The Mane-iac takes them away with the Biskits’ tow truck.

Author's Note:

What will Sunil, Fluttershy, Spike, and Blythe do to save their friends?

Tune in to the next chapter to find out!