• Published 9th Oct 2022
  • 387 Views, 3 Comments

Power Ponies 2: Super Sunil and Fantastic Fluttershy - ShopperBrony90



Blythe, Mrs. Twombly, and the pets from Littlest Pet Shop and Spike and the Mane 6 from My Little Pony all get sucked into the world within a superhero comic book!

  • ...
5
 3
 387

Fluttershy the Cowardly Pegasus

We start in Ponyville. The ponies decide that Spike can help Twilight clean the walls of the Royal Sisters’ old castle.

“Thanks for letting me help you clean the walls, Twilight.” Spike said, thankful.

“You’re welcome, and after this, we can read that new Power Ponies comic you got, ’Power Ponies 2: Operation Twombly Rescue’.” Twilight exclaimed.

“You’ll love it,” “It’s about the Power Ponies helping a human girl and her pet friends rescue a woman who’s like the girl’s mother and some pets who are like close friends from the Mane-iac and these evil twin girls. The girl, the woman, and the pets are also a superhero team called Power Pet Patrol. It doesn’t sound like much, but it’s really cool And I double checked. This comic came from a regular comic bookstore in Manehattan called ‘Pop Up Comics’”. Spike explained.

“Well then, I can’t wait to read it with you. Let’s just finish up here, and we can take a break” Twilight announced.

“Ooh! I love ‘Power Ponies’! I can’t wait to see how this one goes!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed excitedly.

“I’d like to see more of Mistress Mare-velous. She’s one tough superhero.” Applejack said as she looked back at her Mistress Mare-velous form.

"I’d love to see how Radiance uses her bracelet to come up with all new ways to get the Power Ponies out of trouble”

As the 4 ponies and Spike keep talking about the comic, we cut to Fluttershy, who’s about to clean a 30-foot statue of the Royal Sisters defeating Discord, which brings back awful memories to the day Discord took over Ponyville and how the ponies almost lost to him.

“Oh, that statue is so high. Even though I’m a Pegasus pony, I’m so afraid of going up to high heights. What if I get scared, fall, and hurt somepony or myself really badly? I can’t live with that sort of guilt!” Fluttershy cried, worriedly.

"Come on Fluttershy. We can work together. I know flying’s not your thing, but you have to take risks sometimes for the greater good.” Rainbow Dash cheered as she gives Fluttershy confidence.

"I guess you’re right, Rainbow Dash. I just need to muster up my courage, believe in myself, and work hard. I can do it." Fluttershy said timidly.

Author's Note:

The prologue of the My Little Pony side of the story.