• Published 24th Sep 2012
  • 5,976 Views, 193 Comments

Reunited - Noponythere



Sequel to my previous story, Does RD finally meet her highschool love after all these years?

  • ...
13
 193
 5,976

Chapter 6: Best. Morning. Ever.

School sucks. Period.

I hope everypony is OK. Content with life. hmm? Sorry for the really, really late update. Doing A-levels now and giving much less time to do anything else :( . Also finding it a mixture of pain and annoyance as well as fun and eye-opening.


"People who like to avoid shocking discoveries... should stay away from Sociology." P. Berger


===================================================================================
===================================================================================

Chapter 6: Best. Morning. Ever.

===================================================================================



You feel a sharp nip on your wings; it feels ecstatic. You feel another bite on your wings; the sensation tingles down your spine. You purr quietly to yourself, not ready to face the world. Another nip. This time, painfully. You cry out in agony, rolling off the couch. A morning wing-boner prevents you from rolling over onto your back... at least without a ton of pain.


You stare up at the source of the biting, staring at a cute little green tortoise. He looks at you angrily, beckoning for attention.


"You got a problem Tank?"


You've met tank only a few times, mostly just passing him a cheery glance. He knocks into your skull, floating with his propeller pack.


"Ouch. What was that for?"


He bits at your fur, trying to pull you with him. You take the hint and follow him towards the kitchen. He pokes his food bowl on the ground before rubbing his tummy.


"Oh right. You're hungry. Got it."


You dig around in the shelves for his bag of food. You struggle to find anything amidst the protein powder and tinned foodstuff.


Strange... pets don't usually get hungry until after sunrise.


You quickly turn and spot the clock dangling above the stove. It reads 8:45. Way past the crack of dawn. You curse to yourself and continue to search the cupboards. Eventually, you find a cupboard just filled with tortoise food and treats. You grab a random box, ripping the top off with your teeth.


You dump enough in his bowl to form a huge mountain and race to fill up his water bowl. You turn the tap to full, spraying a jet of water into the bowl. The strong blast ricochets off the bowl and drenches you in cold tap water.


Perfect. Shower done.



You drop the bowl beside Tank, surprised that he's nearly eaten half the mountain of pellets. its hunger amazes you, for such a small animal.

You don't waste a second longer, sprinting out the front door. At the edge of her cloud home, just beside her mailbox you spot a recognizable clipboard. Attached to it is a beige coloured A4 sheet with a stamp from the department of weather.


You read the body of it in silence.


No upcoming weather events scheduled for today. Proceed as normal and arrange fair numbers of cumulus and alto-cumulus clouds over the Ponyville area before 0900


Great You think to yourself. I've got fifteen minutes to procure at least two dozen clouds for today. You make some small calculations in your head. If you need twenty-four clouds and take about thirty seconds per cloud. You'd be done in twelve minutes with some time to spare for tidy up.


You get to work, forming delicate puffy clouds above Ponyville. below you notice many Ponyville residents getting on with their day. Somehow, they don't seem to be disturbed by the lack of weather, or at least they don't show it.


You race with time to get your work done, forming every cloud with precise touches and puffiness. You try to perfectly shape the cloud just as the textbook wants you too and ensure the specification is precisely matched.


You waste valuable time, forgetting your 'expert' timings. You're stuck on one cloud, trying desperately to make it cute in shape. Just enough puff to give it volume but not too much as to make it odd. What should have taken up less than a minute was now tying you down for nearly five.


Just as you perfect the look and feel of it you sigh a breath of relief. Suddenly, a certain Rainbow Pegasus appears out of nowhere, smashing on top of your nurtured child you call a cloud. She flattens it, making it look like a pretty lame souffle.


"Heya Rookie. Still following it by the book I see."


You float there in annoyance. Leaving your hooves dangling in the air.


"Hey Rainbow Dash. You know that feeling when you spend a really long time getting your work done or finishing a masterpiece? And then somepony comes along to fuck it up. Yeah, I'm getting that right now..."


She smiles and laughs before quickly stamping on top of the cloud. It immediately forms a perfect cumulus; puffy with a cotton like look and feel. You float there in shock and annoyance. You're about to remind Rainbow Dash about the rest of the clouds that need doing before she interrupts you.


"Don't worry Lightning. Look" She gestures to the filled skies, covered in lush assortments of clouds. "Ten, seconds flat."


"But- But, how. And the things- The- Clouds."


"Come on. I'm the best pegasi who ever lived. Not just cuz i'm fast. I know a thing or two about weather."


"And just when did you wake up?"


"Tank woke me up just now. And by the way, thanks for feeding him Lightning." She gives you an amorous hug while the two of you float mid air.


"...No problem..."


You take a seat on one of the cloud still amazed at how quickly she did her work. You think to yourself why she doesn't do this everyday. Maybe it was a sudden reflex thing, or perhaps last minute pressure. On a different note, you almost sink in into the silky like cloud; adoring the plush level of comfort it gave you.


Rainbow Dash takes a seat beside you, sporting an apologetic smile.


"Ehh... Thanks for bringing me home last night too Lightning."


"Really Rainbow Dash. It was nothing."


"Did you need to carry me?"


"Are you serious? You were out cold Rainbow Dash."


"Huh. I can't remember. Good thing too though. My mouth says some pretty weird things when I'm... you know.."


"Wouldn't that be a shame..."


She smiles at you, knowing your next plan will be when you two are out with drinks. She returns another thankful smile.


"But seriously Lightning. Thanks a lot. Usually I just pass out on the grass. Sleeping there till sunrise. It's soo embarrassing."


Daww, she has a drinking problem. Adorkable...


She leans over to you and tries to kiss you on the cheek. You reflectively grasp her, tilting your head. You plant a kiss on her lips, giving both of you a warm, fuzzy feel inside. The only thing preventing you two from having an all out make-out is your annoying sense of self-control. You end your kiss slowly, letting her lie across your legs.


You place a hoof on her tummy, gently rubbing in a circular motion. She lets out an initial squeak before groaning out in delight. She gently lets out a low purring noise, enjoying her belly rub. You lean your head back, basking in the morning sun. Lazily, you two sit there for what feels like an eternity.


as the morning sun slowly draws across the horizon, you begin to feel it shine into your face. You feel ready to go home and hastily ask Rainbow Dash about work.


"Umm... We're done here right? Rest of the day off now?"


"Mmm... Yeah. Unless we get another order for some random weather I think we're good for now."


You sit up, ready to head back home. Before you can even leap off you feel Rainbow Dash taking a running jump, racing you back to her house. You happily oblige; diving off with grace, with Rainbow Dash in hot pursuit. In no time she quickly catches up to you and overtakes. You're left behind, watching as she get further away.


At least the view's good


You eye her lean, mean body cutting through the sky, tightly shaped; slicing the air. As she gets smaller in the distance you push harder, wanting to keep her in your view. You give yourself a little incentive to keep up with Rainbow Dash.


Don't lose sight of that curved flank...




==========================================================================
==========================================================================



*Huff* *Huff*


You fall to the ground, exhausted with your work and morning flight. You crawl to the kitchen, desperate for a glass of water. You believe Rainbow Dash has run off for a quick shower. With no energy left to join her, you sink back into the sofa and only imagine what shes doing in there.


*Pomf*


Luckily, nopony's around to see it.


Feeling bored, you rummage through her entertainment system and movie collection. You can see a couple of gaming systems lining her table top and two drawers underneath. You peek into the first smaller drawer to find a bunch of common and popular games; fighting, adventure and a cart load of racing games. You hear a noise coming from the bathroom and quickly take a peek over your shoulders. You see nothing.

Satisfied that you've seen or played all these games before you proceed to shut the top drawer and move onto the bottom one. You heave it open with some force and are surprised to find out just mow much Dash loves her movies. You find an assortment of genuine films such as a whole box set of the Daring Doo series and some less than legal copies of other B-rated movie. Deeper inside her collection you find a small box with a crudely written, marked sticker.


XXX Material. Do Not Open.


You stare at it closer and contemplate what could be inside it. You slowly place a hoof on the cover, sweating as you try and lift it. Thoughts race through your mind. Both in confusion and genuine uncertainty.


Is this clop?

Is it like, Dashie's secret clop??

Wait. Dashie actually clops?!?

SO HAWT!!!

"Ahem."

*Pomf*

You turn around.

"Jeez Lightning. You need to relax a bit. Have you seen yourself? That wingboner's throbbing so much it looks like its gonna explode."


"Like that's gonna happen Dashie..."


She glances over your shoulder, curious to find out what you're doing. You quickly place the lid back onto the box but fail to place it back in without her noticing. Her eyes twitch a bit at the sight of the box but she hardly reacts.


You smile at her innocently before placing the box back into the depths from which it came. She pats you on the head, almost like a pet.


"Ummm..."


"Lightning, You can use whatever you want in this house-"


You hope this doesn't turn into a personal space lecture.


"-But if you really want to know, I don't think you'd enjoy what's in that box."


"And you would know?"


"Ok. Unless you're into colt-cuddling or a bit of threesome actio-"


"OK. Ok. Nevermind. Change of topic please?"


"Sure. Hit me."


"Ummm... Skittles? Do you clop?"


She smiles at you devilishly before once again patting you on the head. She walks away and slinks into the couch. You turn around and notice a controller in her hoof. You look puzzled; staring at her.


She stares back at you in impatience.


"Come on... Hurry up!"


"What?"


"Stick a game in."


"Oh, right..."


You rummage though the game pile looking for something you two would both enjoy.


Obviously a racing game...


You pick out a flashy racing game, reading the title:


Wonderbolts Unlimited 3


OK...


You slot the disk into the console and slink down beside Rainbow Dash. Upon seeing the title of the game onscreen she quickly sits up in her seat.


"OH! I love this game Lightning!"


You look at the gaming history and find many thousands of hours clocked in on the game.


"Evidently..."


You quickly settle in, creating your own avatar and designing your own Wonderbolt around your image. You pimp up his stats and appearance, giving him a desirable likeness.


"Come on Lightning; this is a racing game, not a dress-up game."


"Just give me a minute, All champions need to look good."


"Pff."


You finish up customizing your pony and hit start. You let Rainbow Dash set up the game, scrolling through the mountain of items and settings. You barely catch some of the text. Decrypting it to be an agility race through a ravine or valley.


"OK. Let's do this..."


The loading sequence renders the world, revealing a rocky and thin canyon for a racing track. Both Rainbow Dash's and your character hover over the start line. You familiarize yourself with the controls, almost mastering it within seconds. you hear the in-game commentator give a countdown.


3

2

1


You push a joystick forward, hoping to shoot off to a start. Instead, your pony does a pathetic dive downwards, almost killing himself.


Master at controls my ASS


You lose a valuable head start to Rainbow Dash watching as her character swoops and dives through the guide rings. You catch up slowly, narrowly dodging the sharp, pointy rock formations.


Your effort goes in vain. Before you manage to even catch up, the game enters cinematic mode. You watch as Rainbow Dash's uncanny resemblance of an avatar darts through the finish line. The character does a cheeky taunt to rub salt into the would.


Balls to that.


You continue to play countless rounds, racing across many different maps and terrains. You play sprints, cross countries and even a small wingball mini-game and lose at all of them.


"Wow, Lightning. Even your computer you sucks."


"Hahaha. Funny Rainbow Dash. Really, you are..."


You stomp over to the console and smash the eject button. You grab the game disk, scowl at it and return it to its little box where it belongs. You quickly inset a new more recent game. Something of a personal favourite.


Pony Fighter Reloaded


AWWWW YEAHHH


Both Rainbow Dash's and your avatar are cross compatable between games and your wonderbolts outfit quickly gives way to a more rugged but equally as tight looking combat suit.


You hit ready and only wait to see what Rainbow Dash has to say about this game.


"Come on Rainbow Dash. Afraid of losing?"


You spot her character, all dressed up and ready to fight. Her pony stands in battle stance, ready to fight. You almost stare, mouth wide agape at the tight suit her pony was clad in.


soo clopable...


"Yeah. I know Lightning. My milkshakes brings and the colts to the yard."


"We'll see about that."


You click random on the settings and hit start. both ponies drop into a forest like clearing, facing each other for battle.


"I am offering you a dignified surrender Rainbow Dash."


"Kiss my Ass!"


"With pleasure..."


You push the joystick right, charging towards your opponent. A series of button mashing and skillful dodges later, you stand victorious over a knocked out or possibly dead opponent. It was hard to tell which.


"I FUCKING CALL HACKS!!!"


You stare at an enraged Rainbow Dash, you spot some rose in her cheeks as she gets annoyed but no steam from her ears yet.


You pat her on the head.


Like a Boss...


"There there. best two out of three?"


"Oh, you're dead now you little shit."


She mashes the 'ready' button, aching for a rematch. This time you play defensive, toying around with her. You jump over her head, dodging her blows. You hear the frustration in her harsh treatment of the controller. You cant help but laugh a little inside.


"I know you're enjoying this in your head Lightning."


Awww snap.


She catches you off guard, sneaking in a wild punch. It knocks you off game, losing you nearly a third of your health. You take no further risk, dispatching your foe and ending the second round.


*Pant* *Pant*


"How did you know what I was thinking?"


"I didn't. I just needed a distraction."


"Such a dirty player... Have you no ethics Rainbow Dash?"


"Shut up and Ready up."


You spot her hooves bashing at the start button, aching to beat the crap out of your character. You gladly hit start yourself and prepare for an enjoyable fun session.


You play a few more rounds. Winning all but this one. As you play what looked to be another normal round, Rainbow Dash manages to grab a power up and starts beating your ass senseless. Her sneak attacks always gets you from behind, stunning your character for a few moments and allowing her you punch and kick at your rear end wildly. You lose in the worst possible way. You character ends face down in the dirt.


"Ok. You win Dashie. GG."


She ignore your comment, you look to her only to find her determined face getting some sort of enjoyment from the screen. You look back and find her avatar squatting over yours.


Fucking Tea-bagging...


"Yeah. THAT'S RIGHT! SUCK IT. YOU'RE MY BITCH NOW!"


You facehoof. Unable to look at your defeated character having to face such a unforgiving opponent. You can only imagine the poor pony being forced into slavery by his victor.


Yeah. As if that never happens in real life...


You play a few more rounds, killing her and almost indefinitely winning. After each round you see her face getting a deeper shade of red.


Yep, I see steam coming out now...


You end with the most uncreative but memorable game winning kills. Your character sets up for a skull crushing move, weakening her health to one and stunning her. As she stands incapacitated, you mash a series of complicated buttons. You stare at the screen. Your pony walks slowly to her. He stares her in the eyes before giving a hard slap in the face. it does a minimal one damage. her pony falls over, it's right cheek pink from the hoof mark.


What a finisher...


Red text hovers on her half of the screen.


GAME OVER. LOSER


You cant contain your joy, falling over in agony as a warm fuzzy feeling of victory fills your heart. A winner is you!


"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"


You spot a fierce looking Rainbow Dash diving over to your half of the couch. However you feel hardly threatened. On the contrary, you feel a sharp sting in your abdomen due to all the laughing. You manage keep her off of you with one hoof as you clench your aching side with the other.


She hurls a volley of vulgar insults at your direction as her hooves try and wring your neck. You use your hind legs to prevent her from coming closer.


She starts to run out of steam, each lunge getting weaker and less aimed. You lock your hind legs, clamping hers together. You reach for her tummy, then to her side. going for the weak spot.


*Tickle Tickle*


Her anger turns to uncontrollable laughter as she tries to worm her way out of your tight grip. You make no intention of letting her go. She starts to break into a tear of laughter, unable to take the relentless waves tickles.


"P-Please. Stop I-it. Lig-Lightning!"


"Who's so Boss at gaming?"


"W-what?"


"Say it..."


"Y-you. For Fu-fucks sake! Y-you!"


"Damn Right!"


You release you death lock on Rainbow Dash. She falls flat onto you. Her nose touching yours. You feel satisfied in your position as gamer of the year.


"I hate losing."


"And I love winning!"


You get up and look again at her huge collection of games. Hoping to find something that wouldn't lead to you both ripping each other to shreds for the rest of the day, you uncover a somewhat dated co-op adventure game. You read the back of the case and indeed confirm a split screen co-op.


"Quest for Adventure: The Lost Relic?"


"I dibs the rogue class."


"Warrior for the win Dashie."


You insert the disk,returning to your seat, eager to play. Once again, your avatar is cross compatible and swaps his combat fatigues for a set of plate Armour. As the heaviest class in game you get the honour of using the mighty longsword.


You both hit start, quickly plunging into a deep and rich story of an ancient relic lost within and forgotten land. You set of from your tutorial base and quickly set about to slay your first skeletons and giant spiders.


"Kill it! Kill it"


You watch Rainbow Dash squirm in her seat, trying to slay the creepy crawlies with throwing knives. You sense a mild disgust for arachnids of any sort. In an case, you bring your heavy longsword down on the eight legged creature, slicing its head off the body. The animated gore fills the screen with a plethora of goo and blood.


"Grab the loot and hurry up Dash!"


Her character runs about onscreen picking up random collections of bits, bone and power-ups. You continue moving through the lever, clearing stage by stage, any enemies in your path. You find it difficult to collect treasure due to your slow class and often lag much behind Rainbow Dash.


"Come on Lightning. Cant that stupid pony go any faster."


"Just. Keep going- I'm coming!"


"That's all I ever seem to hear you say..."


"Get your head out of the gutter Rainbow. I'm playing a fun game here."


She giggles at her own immaturity and runs back towards your character. You keep moving forward, ignoring her unusual behavior.


"Maybe this helps."


Her character lunges at you with a knife, dealing minimal damage but pushing him forward a small bit. You stop and look and Rainbow Dash. The delight in her face reveals itself at her new found way of 'urging' you forward. She repeats the action, nudging your character along faster by a few pixels.


"Stop that. You're damaging me."


"Yeah, but you move faster see."


You can only watch as her character takes jab after jab at your increasingly weak pony. Before you know it, you're down to barely ten hit points, a mere twelfth of your full health.


"Sometimes Lightning, the only way to get a bull moving is to give it a-"


She does it again.


"-Little prod!"


Your health drops to five, another hit and your out for the count.


Screw this.


You turn your near dead character around. Hitting a not to complex series of buttons, you watch as your pony unsheathes his weapon, revealing it's true destructive nature. He grasps it and keeps it low, rather than an overhead swing. You tap one button, causing him to thrust it deep into your partner.


"Sometimes, Dash. If you poke the bull to hard; He turns around and fucks you up."


She drops her dagger, unable to even stand. Collapsing in a heap, with longsword still in chest, your beloved and cherished team mate runs out of hit points.


Before you can say anything, an arrow strikes your character on the back, incapacitating him. You fall over onto your bleeding companion, unable to be revived. If only you had a teammate to help you...


A horde of zombie ponies shuffle onto screen, bearing down on you and Rainbow Dash. You both lie, incapacitated and unable to fight back effectively. You feel a hoof smack you on the side.


"Ow. What?"


"Look! Now we're both down and about to be eaten by a horde of zombies."


Idiot.


"Well... At least our characters dies together. See-"


You point towards the red tinted screen; Both ponies lie almost on top of each other, wielding short swords for protection. You flail your weapon about hopelessly, killing maybe one or two foes.


This could almost be romantic... almost.


Your fight to the death ends quickly with the horde ripping both you and Rainbow Dash to shreds. You almost cringe at the gory sound effects and visual depiction of the undead feasting on your succulent bodies.


"Well... I hope you tasted good Dashie."


You look at her, shielding her face from the blood and gore onscreen. You hear a faint squeak come out from her mouth. She squirms up into a ball, unwilling to watch her avatar die painfully. You turn back to the screen, watching as the dead now rip out all sorts of internal organs from your carcasses.


*bleh*


You slowly creep up to Rainbow Dash's half of the couch, trying hard to mimic a shuffle and groan of the dead. You slide a hoof up her leg, leaning over her tucked in body.


"RAWR"


You clench her chest with your hooves, mimicking a bite at her ear. A little nibble to tease her.


She lets out a terrifyingly cute scream, wriggling about in terror.


"Don't eat my brains!"


She lets out a series of weak and harmless slaps and punches at your head. This only drives you further, pushing her down onto the couch.


"Lightning, S-stop! I ha-hate you now."


You let go, ending your nibble of her ear. You breath onto her sweaty fur, ending with a lick to the cheek.


"Jeez Lightning, When did horror ever turn you on?"


"Come on Rainbow Dash, I know you liked it."


She sits back up, hugging a pillow tightly. You both stare at the dark black TV screen, unsure of what to do now.


*Grumble*


You look towards the source of the sound, finding yourself staring at Rainbow Dash's tummy. You feel a gnawing pain in your stomach as well, signalling your apparent hunger.


You look at the time.


"I guess that's Lunch then."


"YAY!!!"



============================================================================
============================================================================

Next chapter: Somepony shows off his cooking talents...

=============================================================================



Haha! I'm writing 2 chapters ahead as you read this. Still, it doesn't mean I'll update anytime soon, like in the next two weeks. :(


Anyways...


Happy Halloween Everyone!

Comments ( 25 )

Hey no problem dude, when I was at school a few years ago it sucked ass, but when I finished I didn't wanna leave xD

Finally an update. This and the previous fic are in my top ten fav's. Keep up the good work.

3405900

Thanks for the support. :rainbowkiss:

I honestly feel terrible when I read someone say "finally an update" or something related to the time. :pinkiesick:

I know everybody out there has a life to live and can't devote all their time to ponies (some do though...) and (hopefully) understand/remember that late teenage years are probably the best for many... :yay:


Yeah... still not in a position to appreciate the fact. *sigh* :ajsleepy:

"Yeah. I know Lightning. My milkshakes brings and the colts to the yard."

AND THEIR LIKE, "IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS!!"

THEIR LIKE, "IT'S BETTER THAN YOURS!!"

I COULD TEACH YOU BUT I HAVE TO CHARGE!!

Besides that hilarity, this was awesome. SO HAWT!!

"Don't eat my brains!"

No... he wants to eat something else of yours...

3406100 so many mistakes I think u need a different proof reader my man

Needs some clop :twilightsmile:

to the favorites list :D

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!! ITS F-ING JANUARY!!!!

hey is it time for an update yet

I thin you take your username way too seriously

3720420

First off, might I highly recommend getting a proofreader... Seriously, misspelt

you really shouldn't be talking cause its misspelled

what happend no more chapters

what happens next

author R u dead

I think it's fair to say this story is dead. The author has been offline for just over a year now...sad day.

If you came here from the first story, you can safely read this one. It doesn't really end on a cliffhanger or sour note, based on the released chapters. If you're looking for some kind of closure after the last story, I suggest you read only the first chapter of this story.

That all said, RIP Reunited. You will be missed.

Don't you diy on me. :ajsleepy::applecry::fluttercry: :flutterrage::pinkiesad2::raritycry::raritydespair::twilightangry2:

author are u alive

author don't be dead please

It sucks right?

6403098 It sucks indeed that he stopped. But I enjoyed his stories none the less.:twilightsmile: Inspired me to make my own version of it.:scootangel:

Your name is also quite the 'coincidence'.:moustache:

Yet another story that will never have an ending fucks sake.

Well damn I must say this is one of the best 2nd person stories I’ve read! Can’t wait to see more...but at las it would seem this is a dead story....god fucking damnit.

I wonder what happened with ones like these. Supposedly two chapters lined up and never seen again a few months later. Was there an accident?

Login or register to comment