• Published 2nd Oct 2022
  • 336 Views, 4 Comments

How to Forget Happiness - LyraAlluse



Moon Dancer has created a guide on how to forget happiness and in the process discover something more meaningful.

  • ...
1
 4
 336

Step Nine: Value Creativity Over Drugs

Step Nine: Value Creativity Over Drugs

Continue writing sophisticated ways to murder yourself if a notebook. Have your mom find it and cry for days. Get loaded into the car and taken to a psychiatrist. Have him tell you that you suffer from clinical depression with acute social anxiety disorder. Have him prescribe hardcore mystic mushrooms to help you cope.

Take them for two years straight. Miss the fact that your boyfriend has cheated on you, dumped you, and left you for another girl that has suffered the same fate. Be unaware of the fact that you are conforming and getting good grades. Feel numb at the fact that your best friend can’t reach the real you no matter how many times she has cried out your name. Graduate without really appreciating the sacrifices you had to make to wear that blue robe and walk down that crowded stage.

Almost try to end your life by stepping in front of traffic at the end of your graduation, not because you want to, but because you're too drugged up to know where you are going. Get off mystic mushrooms two months later. Be comforted in the fact that you may be depressed, but at least you care whether or not your best friend has moved away. You learned that she did earlier that year after going to rehab. Your mom will tell you and you will hardly believe it. Consider entering college as a psychologist to help other people with your same condition life experiences.