• Published 31st Oct 2012
  • 1,811 Views, 26 Comments

Bleeding Rainbows - Pyromaniac



Rainbow Dash is terribly sick, and her friends have something to cheer her up.

  • ...
6
 26
 1,811

Epilogue

Dear Princess Celestia,

Today, I learned that sometimes it's really hard to keep an open mind. And I mean really. But true friends will be there to pull you out of your dump and help you see the beauty of life, the rainbows. What I learned today is, true friendship is more magical than you can imagine.

Signing off,

Rainbow Dash

The shimmering white alicorn read the letter, that gut-wrenching feeling she got whenever one of Twilight's friends send her a friendship letter. She wiped a tear from her cheek as she rolled the scroll up and put it into the "Friendship" archives. She looked up as she heard hooves clop on the tile leading up to her study.

"Oh, Lu-Lu, c'mere!" The regal mare called to her dark younger sister. The night princess pounced her elder sibling, not thinking.

"I don't say it enough, but I love you, Lu-Lu."

"I love you, too, sister." The younger of the two murmured, hugging her sister like they once did during thunderstorms.


Somewhere, far in the distance, a rainbow smiled.

Comments ( 10 )

Hay there! For any who still read this, you win a 178 word epilogue. :yay: I just wanna thank everypony for views, likes, faves, and comments. It's what keeps me writing. I love y'all. :raritywink:

Even now, this story still makes me cry.
It's just too sweet. :fluttercry:
oi56.tinypic.com/21oshw1.jpg

It's a bit corny :rainbowwild:

The feels, so many feels....

man, i love dash, and though this was short. i feel like crying. and i cried, like, 7 times while listening to a read of My Little Dashie. AND IM 21!
:fluttershysad::pinkiesad2::applecry::raritycry::raritydespair:

Damn :applecry: well bucking done. :)

Oh man...*choking up* that was beautiful. I can't believe how sad this could've been.
But one thing irritates me: I thought magic can cure cancer? If not,(time for some comical relief) time to try to make Buck Norris cry.

The pic is fucked you:trixieshiftright:

A lovely story. I enjoyed it.:pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment