• ...
12
 15
 496

Griffons, and Magicians. Clash of Pride. A New technique? Multiform

Author's Note:

A special thanks to the 'DispacedWriter' for this crossover. Please check out their stuff

chapter 6

Griffons, and Magicians. Clash of Pride. A New technique? Multiform

Archoke First pov

Location: Golden Oaks Library

Time: 8 am

After the celebration, we returned to our homes to turn in. The capsule case packed away in my pockets. The night passed without a problem. Waking up, I noticed not everyone was up and decided to take an early flight. Coming to a random hill, I begin to stretch and look around for my saiyan charges. Feeling them still at Ponyville, I attempt to learn my favorite utility, the ‘multiform’ technique. I try to feel my ki and separate my body using it as my proxy. My scouter for the first time picks up a signal. Seeing no problem I fly to the signal. Traveling to the location I see the castle of the two sisters again. “Hmmm, what could’ve made this thing active? Well it could be another saiyan or Freiza force member. Best to check it out before the ponies.” I mutter.

Entering the castle, I see the scouter pointing down to the foyer. I see the aftermath of the fight Nightmare and me. The foyer is left in a sorry state. Finally, I set my eyes on a pile of rubble that the scouter reacts to rapidly. I walked over and rummaged in the pile to find the most bizarre sight, a four-star dragon ball. Suddenly, I heard a deep voice speaking from the dragonball.

“You have found the four-star dragonball. Find the other remaining six and I will grant you one or two wishes. If you seek companionship, you may summon me with only one dragonball, however I will be in a much smaller and weaker form”

Hearing the voice, I drop the dragon ball in my shocked stupor. “S-Shenlong?! How are you … Wait, six others? Hmmm, a wish would be useful. Maybe I can set this thing to find them.” I said while moving my hand to my scouter. After a couple of clicks, one of which had music, I turned on the function to locate the remaining dragon balls. Seeing it locate the one I dropped, I pick it up and head off to the next one.

The next location it led me to, was the castle at Canterlot. The signal got stronger in the garden. I see the seven-star ball. A thought occurs to me after picking up the dragon ball. ‘Wait, it said I could summon him with one. Maybe I should try my luck with him.’ Looking up, I see the one thing I dread to go against. The statue of Discord. “This might be worse than I probably thought. Best to just leave and deal with him later.” I mumble. Igniting my aura, I fly back to the library.

Entering back into the library, I see Twilight and Spike eating breakfast. “Hey you two. Awake and ready for the day?” I asked.

The two looked to see me with a strange ‘gem’. “Hey Archoke, what’s that gem with the stars on it?” Twilight asked. I looked at Spike drooling a little and held it slightly defensively.

Clearing my throat, I looked back at Twilight. “Well, this gem is something I came across. It’s something I wanted to show you and the girls… and the princesses. Think we can gather them up?” I inquire. I moved over to get in on the eating.

“Sure! Spike, take a letter.” Twilight began, pausing to clear her throat. ‘Dear Princess Celestia, Archoke has found a gem that he thought the girls and I, as well as Princess Luna and you should see. He seems to think it would be a good idea. Your student, Twilight Sparkle.” she finished. She turned to see Spike send the letter off to Celestia. I looked in awe at the green smoke leaving for the princesses. I stood to see Twilight looking at me in mild curiosity. “We should get started on getting the girls together, shouldn’t we?” she asked, bringing me out of my stupor.

Blushing, I looked away. “Y-yeah, we should.” I stuttered. After Spike cleaned up we set off to gather the girls. The girls and I waited in front of the library, waiting for our last arrivals. Two flashes brought our attention to the left of the library. “Hello Princess Celestia, and you too Princess Luna. For this demonstration we’ll need a bigger space for this. Follow me.” I informed them. We walked to a clearing outside of Ponyville, much like the field I was at. “Ok, I hope this works.” I whispered to myself. Placing down the seven-star ball, I began to state, “Eternal dragon Shenlong, by your name I summon you!”

At once, a bright glow consumed the dragonball, and with a brief flash, a much smaller Shenlong came darting out of the dragonball and quickly wrapped part of its body around it like a guardian being protective of its treasure. Slowly, Shenlong opened up his eyes, revealing a pair of glowing red eyes. He slowly gazed around the room, taking in the sights of the library until his eyes landed on me. "...I don't recall humans existing on the planet of Equus.." Shenlong said as he raised his upper body like that of a snake. In comparison to me, while he wasn't huge and towering, he was still tall enough to be above me.

Taking a moment to gather my thoughts, I looked to see the others' reaction. It was pure shock. Chuckling at their expressions, I look back to the dragon. “Well Shenlong, that is true, but I am a saiyan.” I said. I took a second to gauge his reaction at my declaration.

“I knew I had a vision of this, but I couldn’t foresee when I’d arrive. Divine sight tends to have limitations when it comes to worlds outside of my own.” Shenlong explained as he looked over at Spike.

Spike, seeing his gaze upon himself, felt intimidated at first, before seeing a look in the other dragon's eyes. “W-what kind of d-dragon are you? Do you know what dragons a-are really like?” he asked hopefully. The mares and I looked at him in surprise. Everyone looked at each other before looking back to Shenlong for answers.

“As the saiyan said when he was summoning me, I would be the Eternal Dragon, Shenron or as the human calls me; Shenlong. The dragons of this world will not be of the same species as me, but they will most certainly be bigger than you, assuming my future sight is being truthful here.” Shenlong explained as his eyes flickered softly.

The look on Spike’s face told me he was slightly disappointed with the answer but had no more questions. Looking at the rest of the group, Twilight was doing her best to comfort the small drake. The princesses seemed to have questions of their own. “Sir Shenron, Thou said divine sight. Doth thou mean to say that thou art of divine creation or existence?” Luna inquired. Her face held a look of confusion.

“I suppose I am, for the dragonballs are bound by two goddess-like beings. As long as they remain alive, so shall I.” Shenlong explained to Luna. I suddenly jumped when I heard Shenlong speak inside of my head. “If you understand multiverse theory, then you’ll understand whom those two goddesses are in my world.” Shenlong telepathically said to me.

Taking into consideration what the eternal dragon stated, I responded “I figured, considering they know of the Kai’s, which means a being above them is here… Lord Beerus. This would’ve been easier if I knew where he was.” My response to the dragon gave me an idea. “Eternal dragon, would it be possible to tell me the status of Kakarot or Son Goku?” I question the dragon.

“That is currently beyond my power. If you desire for me to have better clarity, you will need to gather the last remaining six dragonballs in order for my sight to see further across this planet.” Shenlong said, pausing as he raised a claw. “A small warning if you do; tell no one but only the most trusted of what they are capable of. I desire not for villains of this world to gather them as well.” Shenlong said as a warning.

The warning reached Celestia’s ears, letting her know what could happen. “Very well sir Shenron. I’ll make sure only my most trusted little ponies know what you are capable of.” she stated with a small smile. She turned to me signaling that she and her sister were satisfied. Soon she turned to the rest of the group. “This to remain a secret that only the eight of you know, but I have a feeling that sir Archoke knew to keep this secret. Perhaps that’s why he wanted my sister and I to attend, isn’t it?” she asked, looking at me.

I gave a knowing smirk before returning my gaze to Shenron. “That should be everything that can be asked.” I said aloud. Thinking to myself, I came up with my own conclusion. “The knowledge of Shenron might prove useful and the journey might be great too. Huh, my very own ‘Journey to the West’. This may be better than I could hope with that pesky demon realm magic.” I whisper. Clearing my throat, I gain a smile and state, “Well Shenron that should be all, I bid you farewell.” waving to him.

“Before I go, I want to offer you a parting gift, if you so wish to accept. In my current state while I am here, I have enough power to unlock someone's latent potential; to bring fourth ones hidden ki or magical capacity they cannot tap into.”

Hearing those words the room goes dead silent. I turned to look at the other occupants. The reactions varied, from nervousness to shock. Thinking about who could make the most of the gift, only one comes to mind. With a smile, I walk over to Twilight and place my hand on her shoulder. “I think it should go to Twilight. She was the one to rally everyone here, so she gets my vote.” My little speech let everyone know that I fully trust her to be the best. As everyone got behind Twilight, I noticed she got very nervous. Seeing this, I gave her a thumbs up and a friendly smile.

Seeing my smile must have helped steel her nerves. With a shaky voice, she says, “I-I will accept th-this gift, to make my friends proud. I thank you Shenron.” she knelt down to await the gift.

Shenlong reaches out, hovering his claws over Twilight’s head. All was silent in the library, so silent you could hear one of Twilight’s books fluttering. Shenlong’s arm took on a golden glow before suddenly, Twilight felt a powerful rush of magic go through her body, causing steaming heat to radiating off of her body. Slowly lifting his claw away, Twilight’s body was glowing with newly awakened power, her magic capacity had risen by a vast amount that she never knew she had. “Whoa!” was all I heard her say before looking back.

I saw Princess Celestia gape at the power radiating from Twilight, before it turned into a small but proud smile. I felt her power raise to double what it was. Celestia moved in to guide Twilight to the couch so she could become used to her magic increase. Noticing her excited smile, I feel pride well up inside. Remembering the giant dragon, my line of thought drifts to what waits in the future. “Huh, this life could get more fun, if this is how it goes.” I think to myself, laughing a small amount. My gaze returns to Shenron one more time. “This should be farewell, now how to send you back.”

“No need.” Shenlong said as the dragonball glowed. “Until we meet again, saiyan.” Shenlong said as his whole glowed, vanishing in a beam of light. The dragonball did not turn to stone, making me curious as to why.

After picking up the dragonball, I look at the rest of the group. I see them gathering around Twilight. Rainbow and Pinkie were excitedly asking how Twilight felt. I made my presence known by walking over to check up on her. “Hey, big guy. What was that about? You know the dragon?” Rainbow ask me.

All eyes turned to me. The princesses held a curious expression, while the others held a confused expression. Taking a moment to gather my thoughts I let out a sigh. “There are multiple of those dragons. In total there are three more I know of. One is called Parunga. He is more powerful than Shenron. But more to the point, how are you Twilight?” I explain.

The mare in question looked at me with a smile. “I feel great, like I can do anything!” she exclaimed while jumping to her hooves.

I get an idea with my new device. Clicking the scouter, the scouter reads her power level at six thousand. “At least I now know where she is. Maybe I could check the princesses.” I think to myself.

My actions gain the attention of princess Celestia. “Sir Archoke, what is that accessory on your head?” she asked. The others notice the scouter adopting a curious look as well.

“This is a scouter, to my knowledge this model can look at your power level or fight potential and apparently play music. Why don’t I show you.” I inform handing it over to Twilight. She seemed hesitant about the level of technology. But the last bit of information I said seemed to draw confused looks directed at me.

Taking the device, Twilight held it like how it sat on my head. Seeing her hold it I tell her how to turn it on. Hearing the noise from the scouter, I knew she figured it out. She looked at princess Luna first. “Whoa, it says here princess Luna is forty million.” The reactions of the party tells me that they don’t know how powerful beings or deities can be. Twilight then turns to Celestia. “W-what?! It’s even larger than Luna’s! It says here she has a power of ninety million!” she exclaims. I see the shock on the rooms face.

When she turns to me she seems to have a hesitant look. Thinking she might think about how strong I am because of my fight with Nightmare Moon, I tell her my thoughts. “Hey its ok. This is to see a goal for any training. So let’s see my strength.”

Hearing my reassurance, she gains a small smile. Deciding to mess with everyone, I lower my ki to one percent. “Alright. It says ... wait that shouldn’t be right. It says here it’s nine hundred thousand. But you were able to match Nightmare in strength.” Twilight said. Everyone was shocked, while the princesses had curious looks. Deciding to tell a secret with my ki, I raise my power ten percent. “Wait, now it says it’s nine million.” she said.

I look to see the princesses received my little hint. “It seems like sir Archoke knows how to impress us at his feats.” She said with a small smile. I could feel her mirth at the situation. Looking to Luna, I saw a sly smile. This told me they understood what I did.

Wearing a proud smirk I say, “I work hard is all.” signaling I understood her message. I look to see Twilight handing me back the scouter. “Oh, that reminds me. Training will start soon, let’s go! Oh princesses, would you two like to stay and pick up some tips?” I inquire turning to the two.

“Oh sir Archoke, are you asking us to join you in a session?” Celestia asked in a slightly sly tone. I turn to see Luna wearing an uncertain expression.

I look at both princesses with a wide smile breaking out. “Well sure. Isn’t that what friends do? So why wouldn’t I?” I ask. Looking around I see everyone looking at me in shock. “I-is something wrong? Is it something I said?” I ask a bit nervously.

Seeing my hesitation Luna moves to fix the situation. “O-oh it’s not that sir Archoke. It’s just thou would consider thy sister and mine self, friends?” she asked me.

Seeing the problem, I move to reply. “Why wouldn’t I? I mean you opened your world to me and welcomed me with open arms, even with past experiences. I would gladly consider you and Celestia friends. This is the least I can do, so please accept my friendship.” I say with a smile.

Moving to me, I’m meet with a surprising hug by both sisters. “I will gladly accept your friendship and ask that as a friend you call me Tia.” Celestia said. Blushing a little at the surprise hug, I hug the two back.

“W-well let’s get to training sh-shall we?” I ask nervously breaking the hug. As I move to Sweet Apple Acres, I hear the girls giggling behind me adding to my blush. After that, the day was spent with the girls and the Saiyans training as the princesses watched. I spent my time working on the multiform technique.

Time skip: three days later

Location: marketplace

Time: noon

The last couple of days were interesting to say the least. Applejack spent the days clearing out the orchard by herself. Knowing what would happen and knowing I wouldn’t be able to change much, I secretly knocked down a couple of trees worth of apples. It wasn’t known until after applejack asked for help that I revealed that I helped. For that I got a couple of choice words for pulling the stunt, but after explaining that I felt the need to help a friend in need I was forgiven. After that my progress on the multiform got further to get my body to diverge at the torso. Right now I’m exploring the marketplace in the town. It’s then when I notice Fluttershy backing into a vaguely familiar griffon. Walking over to see what’s going on, I hear and see the griffon roar in front of Fluttershy.

In millisecond a spark of anger flashes in my mind as in an instant, I shock the ponies and griffon by appearing in front of Fluttershy with a face of genuine anger. My sudden appearance makes the griffon I now recognize as Gilda. In as calm a voice I can muster I loudly ask, “Any reason why you were being aggressive with my friend?” My tone made everyone recoil including Gilda.

“Why should I tell the monkey? It’s not like I did anything wrong.” She started to defend herself before I cut her off.

My features contorting in anger I manage to calmly state, “Just because you haven’t seen your friend in a while doesn’t mean you get to be rude to everyone. I understand you want to spend time with her but I don’t think she would want to spend time with a bully.” I see her recoil at my words before she scowls and growls. At a sudden movement, faster than everyone else but me and her, she punches my face. I felt the force put behind the hit but it felt like a tap. I noticed that my head didn’t move from the force. I didn’t move to dodge, knowing she needed to get her anger out. I saw her smirk before moving her hand back and then see her look scared.

“Just think about what you have done recently and think if this is what you want to be treated like. But for now, I’ll let this go.” Turning to Fluttershy, I hold my hand out to move her to her house. “Come on Fluttershy, let’s go get you to sit down, but please understand she’s probably stressed from not seeing her friend in a while.” I say with a worried smile.

I see her take my hand and get up. I lead her to her cottage and look back at Gilda. I see she looks at me with uncertainty. Turning my attention back to Fluttershy, I see her shaking slightly. “Hey it’s fine, I’m here. No need to worry.” I say. It’s then I remember a song that would calm me down in my younger years. Putting my nerves away, I started to sing to calm down the shaking mare.

After singing, I noticed a crowd gathered around and was cheering. Looking back at Fluttershy, I see she stopped shaking and look at me with wonder in her eyes as if I was a guardian angel. “let’s get you back to your cottage, ok?” I ask with a warm smile. Seeing her shake her head, I begin to feel warm. “Don’t forget what I said about Gilda. I know it’s a lot to ask but please. I know what it feels like to miss a friend and not being able to spend time with them.” I whisper. I look to see her nodding. While smiling, I hug her and whisper a thank you.

Time: noon one day later

The rest of yesterday was spent training to get my mind clear so I could be ready for the Pinkie party for Gilda. Arriving at Sugar Cube Corner, I walk in noticing Fluttershy instantly. Walking over to her, I ask if she’s ok. “Hey Fluttershy! Are you ok? You know if somethings wrong you can come to me anytime.”

Hearing my words, she softly waves at me. “Oh, hello Archoke. N-no I’m fine. It’s just a-are you sure about G-Gilda?” she asked me.

Seeing her hesitance, I smiled warmly at her. “I’m sure. Besides each story always has more than one side and each being deserves a second chance. This is just one of the things I’ve learned.” I inform. Hearing scribbling, I turn around and see Twilight writing down my little bit of advice. “Oh, Hey Twilight.” I greet the lavender unicorn.

She looked back at me and greets me as well. “Hey Archoke. Those words of wisdom are something. Where did you learn them?” she asked.

I gave a nervous smile when I couldn’t remember where I heard the phrase. After a couple of seconds, my out came in the form of a griffon. I turned to see Gilda walking over to us as I raised my eyebrow. “Hmmmm. Any reason as to why you would come to us?” I asked in a curious tone.

It seemed Gilda took notice of my tone as she looked a little shock. It looked like she thought I was gonna be angry. She cleared her throat to compose herself. “Y-yeah there is a reason I came over. It’s to apologize.” She said. She looked at me to see me smile.

“Heh, seems you figured out what you wanted to be treated like. Well just know that if you genuinely want to change then I think no one wouldn’t be your friend. But enough about words, it seems like Fluttershy might like that apology.” I say as I turn to face the shy pegasus and griffon.

“R-right. Well, I’d like to apologize for my behavior for yesterday. I was stressed about not seeing Dash. We had a talk about the past and present.” Gilda said. I could hear the sorrow in her words. Little did I know that Pinkie was listening in on the conversation.

“Well, come on. You’re the party’s main focus. Let’s go party.” I said. Moving to the candy bowl that had the spicy candy. Seeing the wrappers, I popped an unwrapped candy in my mouth. “Wow, these are pretty good.” I praised. I turned to see Rainbow’s shocked face. “Is something wrong there Rainbow?” I asked. I knew these were her prank, but I knew that would spoil the surprise.

She moved to the candy and ate one. I was stifling my laugh at the reaction from Rainbow. The party stopped for a moment to see Rainbow running out and me laughing pretty hard. “I-it was a prank from her. I-I didn’t th-think it would backfire th-this bad.” I managed to say from each wheeze. The rest of the party joined in on the laughter seeing the humor. After the laughing calmed down I just hung at the back of the party. It was peaceful, but after an hour, I saw Gilda walking to me.

“T-thanks for giving me a chance and opening my view.” She said. She looked away from me but looked back where she hit me yesterday. I saw she was going to apologize for hitting me but stopped her before she could say a word.

“Hey it’s no problem. Just keep up with being the change you want to be. Now let’s get back party.” I intervene. I led her back to the party. The party lasted till five in the afternoon.

Time skip: three days

Time: eleven a.m.

The party really opened up Gilda. It seemed she even wanted to stay for a bit. But that was a couple days ago, today is something just as bad. A clash of pride to rival Vegeta’s. Right now I was viewing Trixie’s show as she was done explaining her victory against an Ursa Major. “And that is how the ‘Great and Powerful Trixie’ defeated an Ursa Major. You may all bask in awe.” She stated.

I looked to see the girls and Gilda talking about the show. “The bravado on that mare, the nerve. Some of us do know how to keep our pride in check. Besides I’m awesome enough for all of us.” I heard Rainbow brag. It’s then I saw AJ give her the stink eye. “I-I mean boo!” Rainbow exclaimed.

“Yeah besides, you got me to be awesome as well. This mare couldn’t be that good.” Gilda explained. At that point I walked next to the group. The crowd started to become restless as I cut through.

“Well, it seems that we have ‘neigh-sayers’ in the crowd. What could you common ponies do that could match the ‘Great and Powerful Trixie’.” Trixie stated. That got the girls attention as each one tried to one-up Trixie. When I saw the treatment of my friends, I started to walk to the stage before Gilda could interrupt.

When I reached the stage Trixie stopped laughing and took notice of my presence. “If you are done being rude I have a trick that even the princesses would have a hard time doing.” I state in a serious tone. My little declaration got the attention of the crowd and induced a state of shock.

“Ha, as if a monkey could top Trixie. But Trixie supposes she could let you do your trick. After all I am great and powerful.” She mocked. It’s then the crowd noticed my smirk as if I knew I’d won.

“Just making sure your ego can handle the blow.” I stated ominously. It’s then that my aura flared to life as I started to shake slightly. The next moment, there were two of me. The crowd had looks of complete shock as I heard every jaw drop. “This is the multiform technique. I can split my power equally into how ever many copies I make. Can the ‘Great and powerful Trixie’ so that?” I asked. I saw as she looked at the both of me and started to stutter.

“W-well Trixie is tired from the p-previous acts, so she can’t do any more. So that is all from the great and powerful Trixie. Goodbye.” She said trying to act cocky. She ‘disappeared’ in a puff of smoke.

Seeing as I won I hopped off the stage and decided to head to the library, but I’m stopped by the girls. “Whoa big guy. That was awesome. That illusion was so cool. To think there could be two of you.” Rainbow praised.

Thinking about her words I raise my eyebrow in confusion. “What do you mean illusion? That technique was what I’ve been working on for the past week.” I inquired. The girls slowly one by one became bewildered by my claim as if truly understanding my words. I walked to get to my destination and rest from the exertion of the multiform. When getting inside, I began to meditate to think about my temper.

Time: eight p.m.

After an hour Spike and Twilight came back to the library to look at some spells. Probably to look for a way to deal with an Ursa Major. After some arguing I then heard Spike storm out. Not knowing how to remedy the situation, I went back to meditating. Hours passed and Spike returned feeling more calm. “Hey kid, feeling better after that walk?” I asked. I got out of my meditating position and stood to see him properly.

He turned to face me and had a smile but turned sour like he remembered something. “Hey Archoke. Yeah I’m feeling fine. But do you know how to get Twilight to show up Trixie? I mean she was rude to all our friends.” He ranted.

Getting in a thinking position, I began to think as to what kind of pony Twilight truly is. Thinking for a minute I look back at Spike. “Spike, Twilight has just moved and lived here for a week or so, yes?” I asked.

This caught him off guard judging by his flinch. “W-well yeah, I moved with her.” He responded. He looked at my face and saw that I was serious.

Pausing to sigh, I looked back at Spike. “There are being that have a desire to be better like Trixie and another unicorn. (guess who this is. It might be later content) Then there are those that are content to proving their training when the time is right. Those beings are like Kakarot. Like him, they don’t like to prove they’re better. They know that they’re strong or smart, maybe not the best, but the fact that they are improving themselves is good enough for them. So you understand what I mean?” I state.

Spike looks like he was thinking about what I said. Soon enough, he looked back at me. “Maybe you’re right. I think I should drop this. Hey, let’s get some di-“ Spike started to say. Right there we heard a loud crash and a shriek.

Acting quickly Twilight rushed to use and without any words we bolted for the sound. As we arrived, we saw in it’s glory an Ursa minor. Right as we were a few yards away I saw Trixie was about to be crushed by the ursa’s paw. Without a second thought I moved leaving behind an afterimage from my speed. What felt like minutes were seconds as I move Trixie and two unicorn colts. “Hey, are you three alright?” I asked.

After hearing the two colts stutter out a reply, I looked at Trixie. “W-why would you save me even after humiliating your friends?” she asked. She looked at the Ursa minor then at me.

“It’s my job to protect all of Equis. Princess’s orders. Beside everyone deserves a second chance don’t they?” I respond. As I looked back at the Ursa Minor, I saw Twilight moving the ursa to the Everfree Forest. “Hmmmm, seems that Shenron’s gift worked wonders for her stamina and magic usage.” I thought to myself. Getting back up, I moved to Twilight’s side to cheer her on.

When I got near her, I heard a sound like a growl. I looked around and saw the town was terrified. Looking where their line of sight pointed to I saw an Ursa Major barreling at us. But this one was different; it had a purple aura and red glowing eyes. Without hesitation I flickered at the Ursa Major, burying my leg into the bear’s torso.

Third pov

The ponies were terrified, even Gilda was. (not that she would admit it) Only hearing slight buzzing sound, they all looked at the Saiyan's position and saw a blurry image that dissipated. The next sound the town heard was a loud thud as they saw the saiyan kicking the Ursa Minor. The sight shocked many, as the saiyan seemed to do the impossible once again.

Archoke first pov

As my foot made contact with the celestial bear, I soon saw the pupils of it’s eyes flicker from how hard it was hit as it passed out. Making sure it was okay, I moved the bear to the Everfree. Coming back to the town I saw that Trixie had left. After landing I was swarmed by young colts and fillies all saying I was like some superhero. “Heh, a superhero huh? Nah I’m just your friendly Saiyan.” I state. My smile seemed to be contagious as I saw the girls smile to. As the fillies and colts dispersed the girls and I went home to sleep.

The elements are seen flying over the time patrol logo as it fades to me and the girls

“Ha that sure was an exercise huh.”

“Beware pony folk, for this plant is one to play cruel jokes”

“Just keep away from us Zecora!”

“Not this again, at least my birthday is later”

“Wait did you say birthday, that means a party”

“This won’t be good”

Next time on MLP Time Patrollers Quest

“Zebras and jokes. A party for a year older. Archoke’s age?”