• ...
12
 15
 495

“The time I got displaced, Fu what did you do!?”

“Alright, I got the equips for DBS Bardock.” I say. Hi my name is Tristan Mark. I’m a 20-year-old brony and playing my favorite game 'Xenoverse 2', but enough about me back to the story.

The pq end with Zamasu saying "What is with this power?" telling me I got a Z-rank. I look at my phone as the time reads 10 pm.

“Well, I think I should get off. I need to be awake for the new raid.” As I say that I hear a familiar whooshing sound.

“Hmmmm, I think you’ll be a nice experiment.” I look behind me to see something I never thought possible. Fu standing in my living room.

“Ok I’m seeing a illusion of Fu. I think I need some sleep.” I whisper to myself.

“Oh my friend, I am very real, just ask the Supreme Kai of Time.” Fu states. I sit there slack jaw still trying to wrap my head around dragon ball being real. He sees my Saiyan CAC. I turn to where he’s looking.

“Wait, hold on, what are you doing here?” I wonder out loud. As I see his smile I state, ”Oh no”. I begin to yell but before that happens in an instant I am whisked away, with my family none the wiser.

(Planet Equis 5 minutes before I arrive)

3rd pov.

“Isn’t this exiting!?” Pinkie pie squeaks. But before she has time to finish the ceremony starts. (“Hey, I wasn’t done with my exposition.” Sorry pinkie but the story has to move on. Don’t worry you’ll get more words I promise. ”Okie dokie loki.” Sheesh. oh, right back to the story.)

“Fillies and gentle colts, as mayor of Ponyville, it is my great pleasure to announce the beginning of the summer sun celebration. In just a few moments our town will witness the magic of the sunrise, and celebrate this, the longest day of the year.” Mayor mare states. As this happens the mare in the moon disappears. “… Princess Celestia!” as the curtains open no ones there. Murmurs spread amongst the crowd.

“This can’t be good.” Twilight ominously relays.

“Remain calm every pony, there must be a reasonable explanation.”

“Ooh ooh, is she hiding?” pinkie asks. A purple mist shows up on the stage.

There appears nightmare moon. “oh my beloved subjects, its been so long since I’ve seen you.” Moon quips.

"What did you do to our princess?” Rainbow dah states.

Nightmare just cackles. “Why am I not royal enough for you?” she states.

1st pov

A flash of light appears amidst the crowd. the crowd stumbles back as screaming is heard. “whoa whoa whoa! Oof.” I fall on the floor after flailing around. My ass sore on the wood. I push myself up feeling both lighter and heavier.

“A monkey intrudes.” Nightmare inquires.

“Hey! Who are you callin’ a mon … key.” I say but before I can say any more words, they die in my throat at what I see. “Wait, Princess Luna? What am I doing here?” I ask no one in particular.

“How do you know that name?” Moon asks with an edge in her tone. That sets off a chain reaction. The crowd now scared by the venom in her tone. This causes me to wince at my mistake.

“Damn it Fu. Why here of all time and places?” I curse. This gets Twilights attention. During my panic nightmare takes a shot at me with her magic.

Twilight noticed this and shouted, "Hey get out of the way, she's to strong for you to fight."

In a split second my new instincts take over and I swat away her magic and counter with a Ki blast. This leaves everyone stunned me included for a couple moments but I quicker recover. “Isn’t it rude to attack someone not fighting?” I joked half-heartedly. As confident as I seem to be I'm still panicking from the exchange. I mean, how often does one get into my situation.

She recovers from her shock and parries the blast. She was fuming by now. Her attack may have been weak but, she was still angered by the fact I even dare to swat away from the attack somehow. “How does thou know magic?! But to also match thy in power?” she seethes.

This fills me with a slight anger unknown to me. Why did she think this highly of herself? “Well, I’m not sure but all I know is that you are a parasite from her highness.” I claim with a little venom.

“A parasite!? Grrrrrrrr." Nightmare hisses. A smile returns to her muzzle. "Hmmmm, what’s thou's name so I may know my enemy?” nightmare asks.

“My name? My name is …” I finally take a look at myself. With a smirk I proudly state “My name is Archoke, and I’m a Saiyan raised on earth.” I fanboy on the inside because I always wanted to say that.

“A Saiyan you say? Hmmmm, this will require more time. I bid you farewell.” Nightmare says as she turns into mist and floats away. (oooooh she knows something) I breath a sigh of relief at the moment she leaves. I turn to look for twilight only to see her gone.

“Hey, how did you so that, who are you, are you a spy?” Rainbow concludes.

“Whoa, slow down there sally.” AJ quips.

“I say darling, I do love that ensemble you’re wearing. It really shows your character.” Rarity interjects.

I don’t get a chance to respond as pinkie comes up and promptly says "Hi I'm Pinkie pie. What's your favorite cake? When's your birthday? Do you like parties? Do you want to be my friend? *gasp* I just realized I have a new party to throw for a 'Welcome to Ponyville' party. Phew, I never thought the author would let me say that."

"What?" is all I manage to stutter out. "Nevermind, it's Pinkie just being Pinkie don't question it." I mutter to myself.

At that I remember what episode it is and get in gear. “Uh oh, Twilight!” I loudly whispered. At that I sprint to the library. Upon reaching the library I open the door to see Twilight looking for the ‘elements of harmony : reference guide’. “Hey looking for something?” This gets her attention.

“Oh, it's you. Here help me look.” I scan the shelves for the book a couple of covers away. Right at that moment the rest of the girls barge in. I see as the library scene play, making me smirk. I look around the library for a moment before hearing a chuckle.

They then turn towards me, and rainbow says, “Well we do have the big guy here, if need be.”
At that I make a smirk still nervous about my power because I still am nervous about Nightmare, but feel a need to fight her again. Its like my body yearns for for a challenge. "Well this'll be fun." I murmur.

Wow, what an introduction this will be exiting

Be careful Saiyan, you will not stop my revenge

Oh yeah, we'll see about that nightmare

Next time on MLP time patrollers quest

Chapter 2

Time patrollers 1st mission. Trials of the Night. Check in time patroller Archoke.

Oh boy I can’t wait

Pinkie get out of here.

Woops, bye.

Author's Note:

sorry for the short chapter will get better