• Published 21st Sep 2012
  • 1,129 Views, 58 Comments

Thirty-ish Minute Pony Stories - Abecedarian



Stories submitted to the Thirty Minute Pony Stories Tumblr - They vary in quality, but at least they're all short.

  • ...
1
 58
 1,129

PreviousChapters Next
"A Fool is Never Alone" (Prompt #547) (547 had three prompts)

The prompt: Another moon.

Will you quit it already!?” Twilight cried, leaning out the library window and waving her hoof furiously. “Jeez!”

“What’s up?” Spike asked, looking over her shoulder.

“Oh, I told Rainbow Dash that I couldn’t let her check out the latest Daring Do book until I’d finished processing it, and she got all mad and…and…”

“It looks like she’s bending—“

“I know what she’s doing! It’s so irritating!”

“Why?”

“I…” Twilight sputtered for a couple of seconds. “Well, I know it's supposed to be insulting, but I don’t know why! That’s the second-worst part!”

“What’s the worst part, then?”

“The worst part is that I can’t shake the wild impression that it would be worse if ponies wore clothes more often.”

Spike blinked. “Where’d that come from?”

“See?“ Twilight clenched her teeth. “That’s why it’s the worst part! It keeps nagging at me. And—”

She turned back to the window.

“Pinkie!?”

“Hi, Twilight!”

“Why are you joining her!? Are you crazy!?”

“Well, it looked like fun, but I couldn’t be sure if it would be fun until I tried it myself and it wasn’t really all that fun—sorry, Dashie—“

“S’fine.”

“—anyway, it wasn’t really fun except for the blood rushing to my head, which I’m pretty used to with all time I spend upside-down, and I was thinking about stopping until you started yelling and then it got fun again so I’m going to keep doing it!”

“That’s…I don’t…what’s wrong with—ARRGH!”

“Whee!”

Author's Note:

The title is a song lyric.

PreviousChapters Next