• Published 17th Sep 2022
  • 1,059 Views, 55 Comments

The Hoofmaid's Tail - GaPJaxie



A collection of short stories, based on ten prompts given to me by FiMFiction.

  • ...
3
 55
 1,059

Sexual Harassment

A request by Shakespearicles:

Discord give Zephyr Breeze his chaos power for one day.

Rainbow Dash leaned in close, grabbed Zephyr’s head with both hooves, and pulled him forwards into a slow and passionate kiss. His eyes at first went wide, but in time they fluttered shut, and as they shut, his wings and tail rose to match. They were alone, two birds on a cloud.

Rainbow’s eyes were gray, wisps of chaos magic floated off her tail. When their kiss broke, she brushed herself against him for the sheer joy of physical contact, and pressed her muzzle so gently against his ear. “You’re a stallion.”

“Well,” Zephyr laughed, a nervous, trill sound. “You know it, babe. You like what you see?”

“Oh yes.” Her voice was so low and sultry she nearly purred. “I’m a mare who knows what she wants, Zephyr, and doomed stallions turn me on.”

“Hah hah.” Zephyr said, and after a moment added a slightly stiffer. “Hah hah. What?”

Gently, slowly, she took his ear between her teeth and nibbled. With the tip of a primary feather she tickled his underside, starting with his chest and working towards his tail. Her breath was hot and humid against the side of his face. “I’m going to make love to you, Zephyr Breeze. I’m beguiled, I’m charmed. You used all the powers of a god to claim me, and I am like an animal in heat.”

She returned to gripping his head with both hooves, forcefully turning him so he stared into her eyes, and she into his. “And when Discord takes his powers back, and my mind returns to normal, I’m going to paint Ponyville with your blood.”

“Uh…” Zephyr froze to the spot for half a second, then made a half-hearted wave of a hoof. “I think the chaos magic baked your mind a little too hard, Rainbow dear. That isn’t you.”

“Oh, no. No, no, my beautiful stud of a pony, your chaos magic made me yearn for you.” It was with loving tenderness that she kissed the tip of his muzzle. “It’s when the magic wears off, and normal Rainbow remembers how you took advantage of her, that’s the Rainbow that’s going to cut open your guts and strangle you with your own intestines. That’s the Rainbow that’s going to saw off both your wings and shove them in your orifices. But me?”

A shiver passed through her. “I’m the Rainbow that gets to make love to a dead stallion, and sweet Celestia,” she nibbled his neck. “I love it.”

“Uhhhhh…” Zephyr broke out into a cold sweat. “I uh… I gotta go. Do some… chaos stuff. Chocolate rain, you know? Ha ha. But, rain check for later, beautiful!”

With a clap of his hooves, he vanished.

A moment later, Discord appeared beside Rainbow. “How’d it go?”

“Perfect,” she pulled her gray contact lenses out. “That guy is a piece of work.”